Friendsgiving with Lissette & Anita

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again, she placed the bowl in the sink and filled Anita up, and once again, Anita took all she could and expelled. This time she was surprised when Anita lifted her head. She mouthed something but it was clearly not the safe word. She looked at her quizzically and Anita looked at the faucet that was still showering her pussy and ass with warm water. She mouthed it again with a slightly embarrassed smile. That's when Lissette noticed that Anita's face was beef red. She was definitely feeling naughty. But the word she was mouthing suddenly made sense. She was mouthing "hot-Ter wat-ter"

Lissette reached for the handle and gently tapped it, so it was a little warmer. Anita felt it for a few seconds and mouthed it again. So, Lissette made it hotter. When Anita was finally satisfied with the temperature level, Lissette was surprised at just how hot it was. It was not so hot as to scald her, but it was just at the upper end of comfortable to hold her hand under. She knew Anita liked it on her skin, but Anita was still in need of more cleansing. Did she really want the hotter temperature water inside of her? She looked at Anita for permission and lightly caressed her hot, wet asshole. "In here too?" she mouthed. Anita nodded and made eye contact as Lissette slipped the hand sprayer inside and pulled the trigger.

This time, when Anita expelled her hips were bucking slightly. And Lissette wasn't sure, but she thought she saw a little trickle of pee squirt out of Anita's urethra before the faucet sprayer rinsed it away.

Lissette was careful not to get anything near Anita's vagina while she was still in need of cleansing, but once she was expelling out clean and clear water, Lissette began stimulating her clit and pussy while she was administering the enemas. The trips to the bathroom were no longer necessary, so she just pleasured Anita constantly. Never stopping, even when she was expelling. Eventually, she could not stand just using her fingers, so she found a position that was fairly comfortable, rerouted the faucet so it would no longer spray Anita's crotch while she was not triggering the hand sprayer, and began eating her freshly shaved and slippery wet pussy.

On the first expulsion, Lissette knew for sure, Anita was squirting out little jets of urine when she expelled the hot water from her ass. So, she inserted the nozzle again and again while she vigorously stimulated Anita's clit and pussy. It didn't take long. Anita had a loud, powerful orgasm, all while Lissette continued filling her up with the hand sprayer. The result was short bursts of the water coming out of her asshole as the waves of the orgasm overtook her ability to relax and cut off the stream.

The additional stimulation the water flowing out of her made one orgasm turn into multiple orgasms and when Lissette finally turned off the water Anita's belly was heaving up and down as she breathed heavily. When she finally regained some composure Lissette played a dirty trick on her. She pressed her hand lightly on her abdomen, and then exerted slow steady pressure on her bladder.

Anita moaned and looked up at Lissette, a surprised smile crept onto her face as she shook her head, warning Lissette not to keep pressing. But keep pressing she did, and she was rewarded with a powerful stream of Anita's pent-up urine flowing directly into her mouth. Anita initially threw her head back and tried to halt the stream, but she was too tired from orgasms and enema expulsions, so she gave up and watched as Lissette let the stream flow into her mouth and then down into the sink with nothing but desire in her eyes.

Anita really had to pee, and it took a while for her to finish, but eventually Lissette was slurping up the last little trickles and rinsing her off with the faucet.

"I hope you don't think you can just pee on Mistress Lissette and get away with it."

Anita had to force back a grin, but she composed herself and became as contrite as she could and said, "No Mistress Lissette."

Lissette walked over to the sliding glass door and slid it open. "I'll show you what happens when you pee on Mistress Lissette, she motioned for Anita to go outside. Then she marched her across the pool deck and to the screen door going out into the yard. "Open it." She said sternly, but a smile was on her face. Anita did and she got that extreme sense of nakedness for the third time that night as she stepped out naked into the yard. "Follow the steppingstones until I tell you to stop." Lissette ordered her. The steppingstones ran through the middle of the large backyard. There was a tall wooden fence around the property and a covered patio on one side, so there was some privacy, but they were still definitely outside. And Anita was still definitely naked.

"Okay, that's far enough." Lissette said. "Now kneel down in the grass and get on all fours."

Anita complied; she was naked in the middle of Lissette's backyard. No cover in any direction save for the fence at the edge of the yard. She felt totally exposed.

"On second thought, use your hands to spread your ass cheeks and turn your head to look at me. I want you to watch."

Anita lowered her cheek down into the grass, she really was a little nervous now. The butterflies were back as she really exposed her bare ass and pussy to the cool night air. Her nipples were rock hard, as was her clit.

She watched as Lissette lifted her apron and held it over her hip with one hand and then started pissing a strong stream and directing it with her other hand. She aimed at Anita's asshole with the first and strongest blast. "You want a piss enema now?" She whispered fearing the neighbors might be in their yards. it wasn't that late after all.

She was surprised to see Anita spread her ass even wider and whisper "Yes Mistress." With a sly grin creeping across her face.

Lissette gave her a look of surprise and nodded her approval as she continued urinating all over Anita's back, neck, head, face and hair. She once again finished her stream on her widely spread ass cheeks. When she was finished, Lissette let her sit there, ass spread, covered in piss for a few minutes. This brought them both to a new level of depravity.

"Now crawl back inside and clean me up. My pussy is dirty now." Lissette said as she followed Anita back through the screen door and onto the pool deck. She discarded the apron and pressed the back of Anita's head as Anita sucked the last of her urine out and off of Lissette's pussy. When Lissette released her grip on the back of her head Anita looked up lustfully.

"That was so hot. What's next?"

"Oh my god, are you having fun?" Lissette said, breaking character.

"Oh my god is right. I have never, ever, been as horny as I am right now."

"Then let's get you cleaned up and onto the next step, she said as she guided Anita into the outdoor shower and turned on the warm water. She lathered her up and rinsed her hair. When they were done, Anita wrapped her hair in the towel to let it dry a little more and followed Lissette back into the house where she led her back to the island.

As directed, Anita got back in position where she was before. Legs to her chest and ready for anything. Lissette sat enjoying the view for a few minutes.

Anita looked up "Please make me do something naughty mistress!" She said in exasperation.

"I am just trying to decide what looks more delicious, your pussy or your asshole."

"Can't they both get equal attention?" Anita said bravely. There had been some serious ass fucking that day on her boat. She had not really participated in the really crazy activities though. At least not at the receiving end.

"Who said anything was equal here." Lissette said sternly. Then she opened a cabinet below the sink and retrieved something. When it landed on the counter Anita looked up and was shocked to see a large tin of Crisco. Then she watched as Lissette removed an old-fashioned syringe style baster from a drawer. She opened the canister of Crisco and Anita expected to smell the distinct odor of lard. Instead, she smelled strawberry. Lissette flattened the bulb at the end of the syringe and sucked it full of a dark pink liquid that was clearly not Crisco.

Anita watched as she held the syringe over her exposed pussy and ass. "I think your pussy spraying all that piss in my mouth means she's had enough for a while. I think tonight is the night we stretch your horizons a little. She emphasized stretch as she slid the syringe deep inside Anita's spread asshole. The markings for ounces on the site were actually raised plastic and stimulated her more as Lissette slowly slid it all the way up to the bulb.

Anita felt the lube flood her insides.

Anita thought back to the boat. She had only done as directed by Lissette, but that direction included long stretches of anally pounding their friend Emerson. Emerson had basically begged for it, but some of it was huge veiny cocks that were way bigger than Anita thought she could handle. She started getting nervous again. She had really fucked Emerson hard, and for a long time.

"You know that big box of anal toys Emerson brought to the party?" Lissette said seriously.

"Yes Mistress?" Anita said nervously.

"Well that one included some beginner toys. Cute little plugs and stuff. Remember?"

"Yes Mistress." Anita said hoping she would get started out easily with a little plug with a furry tail.

"When you agreed to come over and play, I was pretty close to that kinky twenty-four-hour adult store in Orlando. You know the one?"

"Yes Mistress" Anita said. Her voice quivering a little bit as the syringe went deep inside her again and filled her with even more lube. This time, when Lissette slipped the baster out, lube spurted and dribbled out with it and splatted onto the bottom of stainless-steel sink.

"Do you remember that crazy, next level orgasm she had while you were slamming that giant cock balls deep into her pretty little asshole?" Lissette said, slipping the baster once again into the vat of viscous, pink, strawberry-scented lube.

"Yes Mistress." Anita said, her voice still shaky, even though she was feeling her pussy start to tingle and moisten as she thought back to the moment when their friend went into another level of orgasm that none of them had ever experienced before.

Lissette smiled wickedly and made eye contact as she slid the slippery baster all the way inside of Anita's well lubricated rectum and squeezed firmly. The force of the lube jetting inside of her caused some to spurt out noisily around the baster and into the sink. "Do you want to see if having the giant black cock I just bought over in Orlando can give you an orgasm like that?"

"Yes Mistress?" Anita said, nervously wondering if Lissette was serious about it being a huge cock.

"Even if that means getting your ass pounded, hard and deep just like Emerson did?"

"Yes Mistress." Anita said, butterflies erupting in her stomach once again. Strangely she felt a slight tingle deep inside her that she'd never felt before. It wasn't exactly in her pussy, but not exactly in her ass either, it was sort of between them. Suddenly she was craving a big cock in her ass.

"Are you sure?" Lissette said coyishly.

This time Anita's response was lusty. "Yes Mistress." she said with a wicked grin.

Lissette helped her down from the bar and led her over to a very expensive leather sectional couch. She had her sit on it and then lean back so she was on her back, her ass propped up on the arm, knees once again against her chest. Asshole and pussy, once again, totally exposed. Anita looked down and realized that the track lighting on the ceiling was trained on her pussy and asshole. "Look how sexy!" Lissette said with a grin, then added "Stay right there."

Anita watched Lissette's cute little bottom bounce into another room and then waited, her ass on display, as her heart pounded in her ears. She was nervous, but more so, she was becoming consumed with the desire to have her ass filled and to find out where that tingle was coming from.

Lissette stepped into the leather harness attached to the large black cock. She had removed the apron and considered what else she should wear if anything. Once the cock was buckled on tight, she opened her lingerie drawer. Right at the top was a frilly, pink teddy that was the perfect contrast to the imposing cock attached to the leather strap that protruded from her crotch. She slipped it on and giggled at her image in the mirror. She decided fully nude and ready for anything was the look she was going for and slipped the teddy back into the drawer.

She walked into the room confidently displaying the bouncing black mass of latex. Practically strutting past Anita, who inhaled deeply at the sight of the thing. It was even bigger than the cock that she'd fucked Emerson with. She walked over to the bar and retrieved the Crisco container, which still had the baster in it. She walked over next to Anita's face and held the Crisco down below her waist and dunked the cock as far in as it would go and swished it around to make sure it was well coated.

Then she moved back around between Anita's legs and filled the baster, giving her one last dose of lube. Anita was still full and much of the insertion noisily squirted out of her. Normally she would have been embarrassed, but tonight it just made her feel totally submissive. She looked at Lissette expectantly as she felt the slippery cock press lightly on her sphincter. Slowly she could feel herself stretching as Lissette eased it inside a millimeter at a time. Stopping whenever Anita made even the slightest movement. She was nearly to the widest part of the cock, the base of the head and was waiting for a sign from Anita it was okay to continue. She held it there for a long time and was about to retreat a little when Anita looked up and nodded slowly.

"Are you ready?" Lissette said with a sheepish grin.

"Oh, please fuck my ass, Mistress." Anita said with a resigned smile. and spread her cheeks wide with her hands.

Lissette pressed slightly and watched the fattest part disappear inside of Anita's stretched asshole. She kept pushing slowly as each bump and vein slowly disappeared inside until the base of the cock was all that was visible. Anita's eyes were closed, and she breathed heavily. The deepest part of the cock had found the tingly spot she'd just discovered, and she could feel herself nearing orgasm already.

Lissette was surprised by her ability to take the length and girth already, but she did not reveal that to Anita. "What a naughty girl!" She said and Anita looked up and smiled lustily.

"Are you ready to get fucked with my big black cock?"

"Oh yes Mistress." Anita said confidently. Her heart was pounding in anticipation of what that first thrust would feel like as it hit her newly discovered erogenous zone buried deep inside her.

Lissette slowly backed out the cock and was pleased to see it was still well coated with lube. Curious to see the state of relaxation Anita was in, she let it slip out entirely and was pleased to see that Anita's ass gaped open just slightly, allowing more lube to bubble up and dribble down the crack of her ass and onto the arm of the couch and down to the tile floor. She scooped some of the lube up with the head of the cock before pressing it more forcefully into Anita's waiting rectum. Again, all the way inside, but this time she did not stop, she thrust her hips backward until it was about halfway out and then thrust in again. She still went slow, but she was much more assertive. After three more of the long, slow thrusts, she saw Anita's pussy foaming with her own lubrication and ejaculate. She wondered if she was nearing the state that Emerson was in.

Initially Lissette had wanted to fuck Anita doggie-style, but she was afraid she would miss the safe word if she said it, so she wanted to be facing her. Now that she knew Anita was enjoying it, she was less concerned. "I want to fuck you doggie style so I can watch your sexy ass bounce as my cock goes in and out."

"Oh yes Mistress." Anita said as she waited for Lissette to slip the cock out and then obediently bent over the arm of the couch and spread her cheeks. Presenting her glistening asshole to Lissette. Lissette noticed that now that her pussy was facing the floor, pussy juice was hanging off of it in ropy thick strands. Anita was super horny.

Lissette couldn't pass up the chance. She knelt down behind her and pressed her long muscular tongue deep inside Anita's pussy, letting her chin stimulate her engorged clit until she started to come. This was what Lissette was waiting for, she immediately stood up and thrust the cock deep inside of Anita's gaping asshole while she was coming. The effect was exactly what she had hoped, Anita froze mid-orgasm her mouth open, her eyes wide looking back at Lissette. She nodded slightly. She was experiencing it.

Lissette knew what to do. She immediately started going faster, pressing in as far as she could as Anita nodded, breathlessly saying 'faster' as she became more and more involved in the depths of her ecstasy. She came over and over. Lissette's hips slapping against Anita's sweaty, reddening ass cheeks as the cock disappeared into the crack of her ass over and over.

Eventually the visual of Anita taking this huge cock and the tugging of the harness against her own clit, Lissette began to come and bucked her hips so that the cock was buried all the way inside of Anita causing her to hang in erotic suspense until Lissette finished and slid the cock out completely. The moment that the cock was no longer pressed against Anita's new g-spot she had an explosive orgasm that Lissette was more than happy to enjoy with her face buried in Anita's writhing, hot crotch.

Once Anita had finished Lissette rested the top of her sweaty head on Anita's crotch and looked at the tile floor beneath her. The beige marble had a glistening pink sheen from the lube that had squirted out of Anita's asshole to make room for the fat, black cock. She rubbed the head of the cock in the strawberry flavored slick and then walked around to offer the cock to Anita. "Do naughty girls like to see what their asshole tastes like?" she said with a grin.

Anita had her head resting on the cushion, it was turned the other way. She lifted it, turned to look at Lissette and grinned. "Yes Mistress." She said as she opened her mouth and allowed Lissette to insert the sloppy black cock, dripping with the pink lube as far in as she could. When Anita tasted the strawberry flavor, she made an approving 'mmmmmmm' noise, and slurped the cock hungrily up and down the shaft. She was pleased when Lissette went back around behind her. She was not ready for this evening's activities to end any time soon. She was hornier now than she had been all night. She could feel Lissette behind her and anxiously awaited her next move.

Lissette looked at her sexy asshole, only slightly gaping now. Still oozing a little of the pink lube down to her perfect little labia.

She thought back to the first time she'd seen it on the boat when Anita had exposed herself her large pink vulva hiding her slippery hole, just a hint of labia visible where her vagina was. Lissette could not resist. She slipped the head of the cock gently inside and then thrust it home firmly. Anita moaned in pleasure and Lissette paused briefly to see if she'd protest. Instead, she bucked her hips slightly coaxing Lissette to continue. Lissette took the hint and began stroking in and out deep. It didn't take long for her to come, and she instinctively clenched. A normal cock would have been forced out, but not this long piece of latex. Lissette, aware that she was coming, just kept thrusting in and out as Anita moaned.

She was glad the hood fan was still running, or the neighbors might have heard. Lissette watched lustily as Anita's asshole winked and gaped as she the waves of her orgasms came and went, one after the other.