Friendship, Wine and Temptation Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dray26
Dray26
137 Followers

"Well, I guess I was wondering -- maybe hoping -- that you were. So you're saying you ...liked it?"

"What do YOU think?" Karen kissed the tip of her nose as she asked, then dropped to again kiss her best friend's lips, again totally aroused by the thought of her hips tantalizing her on that trail.

Karen paused long enough to say, "You really don't want to know what I WANTED to say, to do -- on that trail."

"Mmm... Maybe I DO. Maybe we both wanted the same..."

"Well, I don't want to scare you, Jess -- or me, so I'd better not say."

"Ok."

With that, they kissed deeply, tongues again finding each other's, and the passion escalated as they both thought back to the trail and the possibilities. Karen's hand gently held Jess' face as they kissed, and it almost involuntarily dropped to stroke Jess' neck, eventually trailing down to graze her small breast through her tank top. As she did, she felt Jess moan into her mouth, and their kisses became even more intense.

Taking the signal, Karen turned her hand to cup Jess' breast through the tank top. This time was different than the other night, as she had both the tank top and bra obstructing her touch against bare flesh. It was no less electric; however, and in a way was more erotic. She envisioned the small breast under the bra, and longed to feel her again.

Jess broke the kiss long enough to murmur, "Feels so...good. Can I...too?" Her left hand dropped to Karen's stomach. Shaking with excitement, she moved it upward, not waiting for a response. Karen could feel Jess' heart racing through the tank and bra as she gently touched her friend. Now it was her turn to moan as Jess gently touched her right breast through her tank top. In a fraction of a second, her nipple hardened to the touch, and Jess lightly felt it as though it was her own.

Karen no longer struggled to restrain her desire and dropped her hand under Jess' tank top, feeling her warm stomach as she worked her way upward to her bra. She awkwardly reached under the cup and found the prized breast yet again, bringing back the wonderful memory of the recent accidental touch. This time was different, with Jess now a fully conscious and willing recipient.

If only she didn't have so much wine, she thought. With her bladder ready to burst, as much as she wanted to continue in the moment, she knew that she could no longer hold it. Reluctantly withdrawing her hand, she apologized to Jess, who gave her a pouty look as she excused herself. She nearly ran to the bathroom and barely had enough time to unsnap and sit down, relieved that she didn't have an embarrassing accident.

She finished and washed up, composing herself in the mirror and realizing that she had NEVER felt this way before about anyone male OR female - not even close. Was this how love really felt, she wondered? She left her tank top untucked, swished a trace of mouthwash and left, closing the bathroom door behind her. Turning into the living room, she saw Jess reclining on the couch, facing away from her. Again, the desire built up inside of her as she imagined lying with her yet again.

Approaching, she looked down to find Jess sound asleep, with her hair fanned out across the arm of the couch. God, she looked sexy that way, Karen thought as she admired her. Regretting that they couldn't continue, she picked up her small overnight bag and returned to the bathroom, content that she resolved her confusion, yet sexually yearning for more. Still, she couldn't have asked for a more incredible night, she thought.

Returning to the living room in just her tank top and panties, she briefly considered unsnapping her friend's jeans to make her more comfortable, but -- resisting the inevitable temptation, she instead placed a comforter over her, kissed her forehead and tucked her in before heading into the bedroom and falling quickly into a deep sleep.

CONCLUSION --

Karen awoke the next morning to the sound of the shower. It took her several seconds to adjust to her surroundings in the dark bedroom, and she felt a mild throbbing as she thought back to the night before. How much did they drink, she wondered, and did she actually make out with Jess or was that just a wonderful dream? God, it WAS real, she realized as she thought back to their session. Would Jess hate her for it? Again, she felt a familiar twinge of guilt creeping in. What if she doesn't remember it? She thought to herself, "What if she resents me for -- what -- seducing her?"

She didn't care anymore, she told herself. She could no longer deny that her long-time best friend was much more to her than that, and if it meant losing Jess as a friend, that's the chance she would have to take. She pulled herself from under the sheets and found her way through the bedroom door. Standing outside of the bathroom, it took her a few seconds before deciding to knock. Not getting a response, she turned the knob and entered the room. Through the steam, she saw the tank top, jeans and panties on top of the hamper. She knew that she was beyond the point of no return as she worked to get up the nerve.

"I'M IN HERE, JESS," she said loudly enough for Jess to hear over the sound of the shower.

"OK! THANKS FOR TUCKING ME IN LAST NIGHT!" Jess yelled from the stall.

"SURE! I HOPE YOUR HEAD ISN'T POUNDING!" Karen said as she quickly brushed her teeth, delaying her real motivation for entering.

"MAYBE A LITTLE, BUT I'M USED TO IT BY NOW," she heard Jess say.

Peering through the steam and the frosted glass of the shower door, Karen could barely make out her figure. Taking a deep breath, she knew what she needed to do, and she pulled off her tank top before dropping her panties onto the bathroom floor.

Seconds felt like minutes as she watched herself reaching for the shower door, almost as if it was someone else's hand. Shaking, she hesitated before opening the door, and stepped in behind Jess, who was busy lathering her hair.

"Please don't freak out, ok Jess?" she said as she reached out to help Jess with her hair, waiting for her reaction. Jess reached up to touch Karen's hands as they carefully massaged her scalp, then dropped them and reached behind to pull Karen tighter against her.

"I won't if you won't," she said, and her hands reached down, stopping briefly at Karen's lower back before continuing further down. She gasped when she reached for both of Karen's cheeks just as she felt her small, firm breasts press against her back.

Karen moved Jess' hair to the side and kissed her neck from behind as her free hand reached around to encircle Jess' waist. The hot water rained down on them as they enjoyed that position before Karen gently turned her lover around to face her. Their cheeks pressed together before they took a quick peek into each other's wanting eyes and kissed again -- soberly this time, but no less electric than the night before.

Ignoring the hot water, they moaned once again into each other's mouths as their hands worked their way over soft, wet skin. Karen couldn't tell what she loved more -- the feeling of their naked similar bodies pressed tightly against each other or the passionate kisses that served as confirmation that the night before wasn't just a one-time encounter.

Jess reached for the body wash as they kissed, and she ran her soapy hands along Karen's body as Karen reached for the shampoo. Jess focused on Karen's shoulders and back before dropping to her lower waist once again while Karen lathered her own hair. Smiling, Karen turned around, giving Jess access to her full cheeks, and she shuddered as Jess' hand dropped between them, soaping each cheek before boldly sliding her hand between them to touch her friend's tight ass.

"God, Jess!" Karen moaned, almost willing Jess' wet hand even lower. As Jess' fingers found Karen's wet crevice, Karen reached down and held her hand over Jess' fingers, pressing them tighter against her throbbing mound. Now it was Jess' turn to kiss her lover's neck as she explored her from behind.

Karen reached back and pulled Jess tight against her, straining to turn enough to kiss her lips again. Giving up, she turned again to fully face Jess, kissing her way down Jess' warm wet body and taking her time as she finally encircled Jess' nipple with her tongue. She bit it lightly before kissing it as her hand dropped down to touch her new lover's trimmed pussy. Just as she slid a finger between Jen's folds, the water turned cold, and they scrambled to get out from under it, giggling and slipping.

They carefully exited the stall and dried each other off. With their hair still wet, Karen took Jess' free hand. Spotting Karen's bunched up clothing, Jess discreetly leaned down to scoop up Karen's panties before being led into the bedroom, where they dropped to the small twin bed in a heap.

"I guess we're calling in sick today," Karen said quietly as they lay side by side on top of the sheets, holding hands. Jess leaned in and kissed her deeply. "Sounds good to me, love."

Karen's heart fluttered yet again as she heard the word, and she wondered -- hoped -- that Jess meant it. With Jess now on her back and Karen on her tummy, Karen kissed her lover deeply before slowly working her way down, determined to savor every inch of Jess' body. Looking up at her lover just as she was about to kiss between her parted thighs, Karen smiled, seeing her bunched up canary yellow panties in Jess' hand as she brought them up to her waiting mouth. Two of a kind, inseparable and in love.

The End

Dray26
Dray26
137 Followers
12