Fries and a Happy Meal Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kenzie crouched in front of McKindley and kissed her passionately as he pounded the girl's asshole for all it was worth. The other girls were now kissing one another, and Vince found himself in a situation that every man dreams of. His stepdaughter had not only fucked him, but she had given him all of her friends on a silver platter for him to fuck. He didn't know why Kenzie was this fucked up, but he should have known that she had an agenda.

He blew his load deep in McKindley's ass and pulled his cock from her defensively as if he had just realized that what he was doing was wrong. The girls were still making out and eating each other's pussies. He sat in the chair he had fucked each of the girls on, realizing that he hadn't fucked Kenzie yet. Vince was getting hard as he watched Kenzie eat out each of her friends. She was such a sexy young woman. In fact, she was the kind of woman that he wished he had met when he was her age.

"Kenzie," he yelled, and she paused to look up from McKindley's pussy to see that his cock was now hard again.

"Daddy, is it my turn now?" she asked in a syrupy sweet voice that made him want to nut in her mouth.

"Yes, baby. It's your turn."

She bounced over to him and smiled as she got on her hands and knees and spread her pussy open from behind so he could see her hole spreading. He jumped on top of her like a hungry animal, wanting to hurt her with his dick. She had asked for this, teased him, and made him horny. She had to know that this was going to happen.

Vince gripped her by the hair, fucking her so hard that her screams were starting to scare the other girls. They all paused to watch as the sounds of slapping skin on skin echoed through the basement. Kenzie's frantic screaming was starting to worry Vince. What if Anne heard her? Kenzie was now growling, and Vince looked up to see how the girls were enjoying the show. Their eyes were all wide with worry, but Kenzie wasn't worried. She was cumming her fucking ass off and out of her mind with pleasure.

Kenzie bucked against Vince's cock as he slammed into her with every thrust until she made that sickening sound of taking an especially hard cock stab deep in her pussy. Her friends gasped, and Vince knew that he should have stopped, but didn't. He couldn't control himself! Her pussy was clamping down on his, twisting into some kind of ugliness that only looked good because Vince was brutalizing her, and that was what he wanted. He wanted to fuck her hard enough that it scrambled her brain, making her realize that she was his little slut forever.

"Is this what you wanted? Huh?" he asked, and she couldn't answer. She was cumming too hard. He dumped a load in Kenzie, screaming with pleasure as Vince unleashed his cum inside of her young cunt. He was breathing heavily, and he needed a moment to regain his composure. He got up and sat back in the chair and attempted to refocus himself. He had cum twice, yes. Surely he could get hard and cum again with five hot college girls in his midst.

"Daddy, that was so hot. I think we should do a pussy licking line now, don't you?" Kenzie asked.

"What's that?" Vince asked, not sure if he could get his cock hard again or not, but by the time Kenzie had organized her friends into a line, each of them on all fours, pussies out, he was starting to stiffen again.

"Now let's lick their pussies, Daddy. I think this is a good bonding moment, don't you?" Kenzie knew precisely what to say to turn his limp dick into a raging boner.

"I never would have guessed that we would be this close, Kenzie," he said with a smirk.

"Right? Imagine what mom would think if she knew."

"We can't tell her, Kenzie. You understand that, right?"

"Yes, I understand. Now let's do this!" Kenzie gave Vince a smile and dove in, face-first into Lindsay's pussy. Vince chose McKindley and he loved the way her pussy tasted as he swirled his tongue right in her young hole. Young pussy even tasted better. McKindley certainly tasted better than Anne. They moved from girl to girl, licking and sucking as they reached their fingers into the holes of the girls who weren't being licked. Vince had never experienced anything like this in his entire life, and he had a moment where he thanked God for giving him so many young pussies to fuck.

"What was that?" Anjelica suddenly screamed.

"I didn't hear anything," Kenzie countered, but then they all heard it. Someone was banging on the door to the basement. The distinct sounds a key being placed into the door and turning came next. They tried to scramble, but the door was already open before they had scattered enough to escape the eyes of Anne.

"What the fuck is going on here?" Anne screamed. She was usually a pacifist or maybe passive-aggressive, but this event had triggered a side of Anne that Vince had never seen.

"Somebody tell me why my daughter and all of her friends are naked with my husband?"

The girls were frozen in place, afraid of what Anne was going to do to them. Each girl was in a different state of undress. Raven was still naked and shaking with fear. Anne could sense her weakness and walked right up to Raven and stared her down.

"Tell me, Raven, why are you naked with my husband?"

"I...I...I'm sorry." Raven hung her head, her dark hair covering her face like a curtain.

"I need all of you girls to get dressed and go to the kitchen. Now," Anne added calmly. She was eerily calm and under control, which made Vince a bit suspicious. She didn't seem like she was even angry. He wasn't picking up on any negative emotions from her at all. Something wasn't right about this, but Vince couldn't put his finger on it. He just couldn't tell. The girls gathered their belongings and headed out without even hugging Kenzie goodbye.

"Ladies, I left you some Happy Meals and extra fries on the kitchen table. I thought you might be hungry," Anne called as they exited the cellar.

"Wow, a Happy Meal! "Lindsay cried with delight.

"Mom, what about me? Did you get one for me?" Kenzie asked pathetically. She loved her Happy Meals, that was for sure.

"Of course there is one for you with extra fries, but you have to talk with Vince and me first. Bye, ladies!" Anne called after the girls as if nothing was wrong.

"I'll see you guys at the next meeting," Kenzie called to her friends as they left to go get their Happy Meals and belongings from the house, leaving Vince alone with the mother and daughter he'd been fucking.

"What is going on here, Vince?" Anne asked him, and as her eyes met his with their inquisition, he didn't know what to say. He wanted to tell the truth, but he also wanted to spare her any pain that the truth might cause. What came out of his mouth was a bit of a shock to him.

"I've been fucking your daughter and her friends, Anne. I'm really sorry. I couldn't help it. I'm just a horny, old man, I guess." He hung his head with honest shame. He was ashamed of himself for fucking Kenzie and her friends, but he was also glad he had gotten the chance to do it. He had always wanted something crazy like that to happen to him. Now it had, but it might have cost him his wife.

"I'm shocked that you're not lying to me right now like you have been for the past few months. Kenzie, are you okay? I can't believe he would hurt you like this!" Anne grabbed Kenzie protectively. "I'm sorry I invited a predator into our home!" she cried.

"Mom, stop!" Kenzie pushed her mother away. Vince was shocked at Kenzie's behavior. After what Kenzie had done, she should be more respectful to her mother. "I'm going to tell him."

"No, not yet," Anne stared her daughter down.

"Tell me what?" Vince asked, honestly. He didn't know what they were up to, but something definitely wasn't right. He could sense it in the tension between mother and daughter.

"I'm telling him."

"No."

"Yep."

"Don't, Kenzie."

"Vince, my mom already knows that we are fucking. She's the one that suggested it in the first place. There are cameras all over the house and even in the cars. She had me make a bunch of videos, and she sells them online. That's her new side job she was telling you about."

It took a few moments for the information to sink in. Vince's eyes searched Anne's for meaning. Her eyes told him that what Kenzie was saying was true. He thought of all the times he had fucked Kenzie and what they had done together. He cringed to think that it would be all over the internet. Wasn't Anne worried about his career, or Kenzie's future? What was wrong with her?

"Today's video is going to make so much money. Great job getting all the girls together. I can't believe they work for happy meals," Anne laughed with her daughter.

"Plus extra fries," Kenzie added as if this detail made some kind of difference. "I'm sorry, Vince. My mom told me I had to do it. I hope you understand. You're a really nice guy, but I think we've done all there is to do. It's time for a new stepdad, Mom. I'm going to go eat my food now if that's okay. I want to make sure the girls don't eat all my extra fries."

"Okay, sweetie," Anne said gently. "Great job today."

"Thanks, Mom. Bye, Vince! It was fun!" she called as she practically ran from the room and toward her precious Happy Meal.

"Bye," he said slowly, waving at her in disbelief. He turned to Anne. "I need to get out of here."

"I know. Here, this is for you." She handed him a large envelope. "Open it when you're by yourself."

"Okay. I'm going to go get some of my things and head to a hotel for the night. I can't believe you did this." He shook his head in reproach.

"I can't believe you did this," she shot back at Vince, her eyebrows raised in superiority.

"I'll be gone in an hour. I'll be back for the rest of my stuff some other time."

"Good idea," she agreed. They didn't kiss or embrace. Vince made his way through the living room and past the sounds of Kenzie and her friends playing with the stupid prizes they got with their Happy Meals. He packed a small bag. Vince wouldn't need much. He paused to open the envelope Anne had given him. Inside were divorce papers riddled with little red flags that told him where his signature was required. There was also a thick stack of cash that he didn't bother counting. He was too upset to think about money.

There was still something in the envelope, and when Vince pulled it out, his heart stopped. There was a stack of pictures of every time he had fucked Kenzie, and he cringed when he saw the photo from the day she'd first sucked his dick in the car. There was a photo of him fucking Kenzie and her friend, Dionne. There was even a photo from that very morning when he had fucked Kenzie in her sleep. On the back of that photo was a sticky note with Anne's writing:

"This is your cut. You made an awesome rapist stepfather."


12