Fright Night

Story Info
Sylvanas spooks some goblins on Hallow's End.
4.7k words
4
2.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ItsJessy
ItsJessy
316 Followers

A smutty request featuring Sylvanas and two goblin OC's that I've written extensively about.

***

A smothering darkness gripped Orgrimmar like a pair of firm fingers around a slender throat, squeezing, gasping, struggling...

Torches burned in the streets, a great crackling fire as tall as a building whipped about in the screaming winds of town square, and all over citizens, many of whom were dressed in odd masks and garb, brandished their lanterns and brands as if to ward off the vengeful spirits of the dead. It was Hallow's End, and though many of the orcs and trolls and tauren did not celebrate the eastern born holiday, their warchief did.

Sylvanas Windrunner strutted through Orgrimmar's dusty streets, her great cloak billowing around her tall frame. She was hooded, but occasionally the light of a torch revealed her timeless features, beautiful, blue, purely elven in its angles, lips curved into a knowing smile that promised sinister delights. The wind was restless, moaning as if carrying the cries of a thousand forlorn souls and striking an icy fear into much of the city's inhabitants. They cowered in their homes, doors locked, windows shuttered, the faint yellow-orange light of candles flickering through the cracks and crevices.

Sylvanas was unperturbed. In fact, she was enjoying herself. And though many of Orgrimmar's citizens were determined to cower until dawn, a still sizeable portion of them gathered in the streets, following their warchief as if mimicking a procession of the damned. A Kor'kron honor guard accompanied her, keeping their distance yet mindful of her surroundings. There were altogether five, though one was a simple torchbearer whose light made their golden armor gleam with the dancing of flame. As with the wind and the choking darkness, Sylvanas ignored them, paying notice only to bark at them when they stepped too close to her. She was having fun, and guards or not, some green skinned meatheads were not going to get in the way of that.

***

"Why are we following her again?" Krib inquired, a perfectly valid question.

"Why not?" Neiza responded, a perfectly valid answer.

Krib opened his mouth and then shut it, temporarily at a loss for words. Finally, after scrounging around in his murky head for words, he opened his mouth again. "But don't you have a plan? You always have a plan!"

"Plan for what? We're just looking."

"Just looking?!"

"Yeah, now keep your mouth shut. I'm trying to concentrate on her ass over here and you're distractin' me." Neiza shook her head indignantly and stared ahead at Sylvanas, ignoring the troop of soldiers around her, as well as the eddying tide of civilians who had come to get a glimpse at their warchief.

As was customary for this time of year, the Warchief wore a costume--if it could truly be called that. Outfitted with a pair of heels that accentuated the swell of her blue booty and made her even taller, she matched her orcish guards in height, and even extended well above some of the shorter ones. Fishnet stockings ran up her long legs and hugged her powerful thighs, squeezing at the supple flesh beneath and indenting her skin. A pair of similarly designed fishnet gloves ran up her toned arms, fingerless and clinging to the slender muscles of her biceps.

The rest of her ensemble was just as sultry and revealing: her hood and cape were fairly normal, albeit blacker in color, yet the cape itself was split in the middle in such a way that there were two strips of cloth fluttering behind her, thus giving an unimpeded glimpse of her ass to anyone who wished to see it. Other than this, she wore what amounted to strings: a purple slingshot bikini that covered next to nothing. The thick cheeks of her ass were entirely uncovered, the trimmed silver fur of her mound peeked above what little covered it, and though her nipples were hidden, her areolas were not.

To be honest, Krib didn't think it was much of a costume, and it rather seemed like something a whore in a brothel might wear. Not that he, or Neiza, or most of the other citizenry minded.

"Come on, let's get closer," Neiza said, and so they did.

The two of them moved as close as possible to the Dark Lady, until two of the golden armored orcs glared at them with a silent, threatening message: stay away. Needless to say, they took it, though Neiza stuck her tongue out at them when they turned their attention to a troll that had gotten closer than they had, striking him across the face with the butt of a halberd while the other pushed him back into the sea of onlookers.

"Man!" she exclaimed.

"Yeah I know, broke off one of his tusks. What an idiot, getting that close to the Warchief." Suddenly self-conscious, he looked at his feet and then at Sylvanas and her guards, measuring the distance and determining his safety.

"No, silly, look at Sylvanas' ass! It's reflecting the moonlight!"

"Oh. Yeah I guess it is."

Neiza wasn't wrong. The light from the moons above, each having temporarily absconded from their fluffy white jailers, now beamed down from the heavens upon Sylvanas' exposed cheeks. Big and blue, Krib understood why his friend pointed then out, though he was personally taken in by the Dark Lady's powerful thighs and the sway of her hips as she walked.

Walked?

Why had everyone stopped walking? And why was Sylvanas melting?

No, not melting, blurring, misting, morphing as with the fog around them. His eyes searched for the outline of her body, to make sense of it, but then she was gone, bolting up and into the darkness. Her guards took an offensive posture, appearing frightened and confused, they gazed up and about them, unsure of what to do. The procession of once-joyous revelers broke and dashed away, leaving a brave few behind. Krib looked at Neiza, she looked at him. His eyes widened and she turned around.

Sylvanas stood--or floated--behind her, an oddly moving and rapidly changing cloud of black and purple smoke. Her garments, and the rest of her body in all of its solidness, appeared at random before the smoke shifted elsewhere. A right arm, a foot, a cape, a leg that seemed left oriented. The only constant in that billow of supernatural mist was her face, a corruption of ancient elven beauty that glowed with two red hellpits for eyes. Eyes that she channeled not just upon Neiza, but him as well.

"I thought I smelled you two." Her voice was surprisingly normal sounding, though there was a certain unsettling quality to it.

At some point Krib thought to respond, but his neurons seemed to have fumbled the message and his lips didn't move. Neiza faired a bit better.

"We're just celebrating Hallow's End, Warchief," she squeaked, voice barely audible.

"A wonderful time of year," Sylvanas agreed. "How would you like me to free your souls from their fleshy containers? That way you can join in celebration with the rest of the souls floating about tonight."

"Then those are souls crying out?" Krib asked.

The Banshee Queen smiled a smile that almost brought him to tears.

Her guards, having mustered up the courage to do their jobs, moved to encircle her once again. Her gaze flicked towards them as if glancing at an annoying fly.

"Leave!"

Though the command was not pitched like a yell normally would be, Sylvanas' voice nevertheless boomed as if with a terrible, echoing fury. The torchbearer's brand puffed out, a door slammed somewhere in the distance, and the wind paused its keening wail. The Kor'kron froze, then bowed, their movements quicker than usual. It seemed as if the one nearest to Krib was trembling as the group departed.

The street they were on--which, to the dissatisfaction of his racing heart, he could not recognize--was deserted now, leaving him, Neiza, and the Dark Lady alone with not even the wind as company.

Suddenly, her body--the mist--changed, reverting back to her normal form, hood, heels, and fat ass included. Both he and Neiza let out a sigh of relief at this.

"It would seem that you two have ruined the holiday spirit," Sylvanas said, eyeing the deserted street.

This they did not dare debate, however Neiza did see an opportunity, as she was oft inclined to do. Dropping to her knees, she shuffled a cubit or so towards the Warchief and grabbed at the pillars of her thighs, squeezing them whilst bowing her head.

"Let us make it up to you, Warchief!" She bowed repeatedly, hands rubbing at Sylvanas' legs.

"Alright, come along then." Sylvanas' response was immediate, and she inspected her black-painted nails as she spoke before turning and striding away, long legs carrying her quick.

Krib looked at Neiza. Neiza looked at the moonlight reflecting off Sylvanas' backside. The wailing of wind resumed, and they hurried after her.

***

Surprisingly, Sylvanas led them to their little home, waited for them to unlock the door, and then entered, a queen amongst a pigsty of littered mechanical debris. Turning in the center of the room, she eyed them expectantly.

"I have interrupted my festivities to hear your apology. Such a shame, as I rather like this holiday." Her voice trailed off in a way that made it obvious she expected an answer.

"We're very sorry, Warchief," Krib said.

"What can we do to make it up to you?" Neiza asked, ever hopeful.

Sylvanas seemed to suppress a roll of the eyes. "You know very well what you can do. Now strip or I really will rend your souls."

The two goblins complied, hastily shedding their clothes and standing before her like a pair of soldiers at attention. In the meantime she had done the same and was now standing fully nude, breasts high and full atop her chest, her abs gleaming in the light of a mechanical lantern of goblin design.

"Not much use to me without your strap-on are you?" she asked, looking at Neiza. "Go and fetch it, then."

Only a few seconds passed before Neiza returned, strap-on secured around her and a flask in her hand. She took a swig of it and handed it to Krib, who did the same and then set it down.

"What is that?" Sylvanas eyed the flask with mild curiosity.

"It's an enhancement potion."

"I see."

Krib's world was suddenly flipped upside down, his face inches from Sylvanas' womanhood. Surprised, he craned his head to look up at her. She was holding him effortlessly by the legs, his cock poised dangerously close to her mouth. As she wasn't bashing his brains against the wall, he could only make an educated guess as to what she wanted. So, steadying himself by gripping her hips, he pulled himself closer and began his quest to please her.

His tongue issued forth from his mouth, licking at her clit and passing along her moist slit. As he suspected, she had been expecting him to do just this, and despite the odd angle making things a tad more difficult for him, he pressed his tongue into her, parting her petals and snaking his way inside of her as best as he was able given his upside down circumstances. Sylvanas hummed, likely just as satisfied about not having to waste her breath telling him what to do as she was with his tongue usage. Shortly thereafter, she took him into her mouth where a pool of saliva and a curious tongue awaited. His cock was semi-hard and growing despite the blood rushing to his head, and she did her best to ease it into its full potential, sliding her head back and forth across his length while licking and lapping at the tip of his cock when it wasn't lodged down her warm throat.

Under her skilled cock sucking abilities he was fully hard in no time, and pre-cum began to leak from him like a faulty hose, streaming onto her tongue and dripping down her throat. Sylvanas made a surprised utterance but didn't seem to mind, instead working her throat muscles to better milk his cock and swallow his sticky juices, a tasty precursor of what was to come.

Surprisingly, Krib's pre-cum kept flowing and flowing into her mouth as she slurped on his tool, a steady and odd stream of fluid that she attributed to the potion he had consumed. She didn't mind of course, but it was certainly an unexpected delicacy.

Doubling her efforts, she sucked him off with rapid bobs of the head while he ate her out, awkwardly but pleasantly tonguing at her folds despite his upside down position. From behind her, Neiza positioned herself to do the same. The ass-obsessed goblin woman pawed at Sylvanas' cheeks, squeezing and lifting them before spreading them apart and burying her face in her backside.

While Krib was doing his best to eat out the Dark Lady's sweltering pussy, Neiza was interested only in her ass. Extending her tongue, which had broadened and elongated from the effects of her potion, she dragged it across Sylvanas' booty, bathing the full, plump cheeks in a shining layer of saliva until they shimmered a brilliant blue. She clutched them hard between her fingers then shook her hands and jiggled them a bit before smothering her face in Sylvanas' ass again.

This time she sought after her unclaimed star, reaching out with her tongue and pressing it against Sylvanas' rosebud. Enthusiastic as ever, she coated it in a heavy layer of spit before exhibiting some force and penetrating Sylvanas' ass with her tongue, diving into it while she grasped possessively at her thick cheeks. Sylvanas breathed a satisfied moan and rocked her hips against the two goblins, working herself against their curious, probing tongues. Thanks to the enhancement potion, Neiza's was as long as a giraffe's and she used it effectively, reaching depths that no tongue had touched before and making Sylvanas' eyes widen in surprise, a muffled moan rising from her mouth.

As well and good as her enthusiasm was, Neiza was actively smothering herself in Sylvanas' ass. She was small, and the Warchief was not. Her big blue booty practically engulfed Neiza's head, but she kept on servicing Sylvanas with her tongue anyway, too excited to pause for a breath of air and instead opting to slide her long tongue deep within her tight hole. Sylvanas purred and pushed her ass back against the goblin, spurring her on further, until at last, having exhausted her air supply, Neiza suddenly stopped. A second later she thumped against the floor, passed out and motionless except for the rising and falling of her chest.

Sylvanas half-turned to look at her.

"What an idiot." She muttered, eyebrows raised and eyeing the female goblin for a moment before glancing at a thin rope and a nearby chair. A smile crept onto her face.

"Tie her up, will you?"

"Tie her?"

"I know I worded it as a question, but it wasn't one. Tie her up."

Nodding furiously, Krib did as he was told, securing his friend to the chair.

"Good, now lie down."

Again he complied, albeit this time with more enthusiasm, and soon Sylvanas was looming over him, hand on his cock as she guided it to her slick entrance. Cooing, she fell upon it and then leaned forward, hands planted above him and her large tits dangling in his face. The Dark Lady was not one to be gentle, nor did she ask for her suitors to be so, and soon enough she was riding him at a brisk pace, her muscles straining and her large breasts jiggling. He reached out and took them in his hands, squishing them together between his fingers and then sitting up just enough to fit her nipples into his mouth.

As she bounced upon him, the tightness of her elven pussy squeezing around his girth, he sucked on both of her little nipples, lathering them with saliva and gently biting the little nubs. Sylvanas grunted in response, an animalistic sound that made him worried she might attack him, but instead she just kept riding his cock, slamming herself down into him as if she was trying to crush his pelvis. She was rough and fast, and all the while his tool drooled with pre-cum that made her already slick pussy even more wet with their combined juices.

The mashing and squelching of her body against his sounded clear and raunchy, a delightful treat to his ears. She squeezed and squeezed, her tight cunt constricting around his manhood to an unnatural degree until he finally came, emptying his balls within the Dark Lady's womb while his hands groped at her luscious tits. A half-smile pulled at her lips, but otherwise she kept going, bouncing her ass down against him and providing no respite for the horny goblin until she finally decided to change positions.

By now Neiza had awakened from her brief nap and was eyeing them angrily. She struggled against her bindings but could do nothing but watch as Krib kneeled between Sylvanas' legs and pushed forward, sliding his cock into the tight confines of her welcoming cunt. The Warchief crooned, relaxing on her back like a pleased cat and allowing him to take control, her hands grasping at her pillowy tits and mashing them together. Krib fucked her as she had fucked him, gracing her pussy with quick and powerful strokes that had his nuts beating rhythmically against her ass. Full of spirit and energy as he was, he fucked her like this for a brief period only, hands holding her firmly by the thighs as he pistoned himself into her, until Sylvanas forced him off of her.

With a mischievous gleam in her crimson eyes, she crawled over to Neiza on her hands and knees, motioning for Krib to continue when she was in place, her tits brushing against the goblin's erect strap-on. Krib was on her in no time, taking a firm hold of her plump asscheeks and stuffing her pussy once again, resuming the swift pace at which he had been previously fucking her. The force at which he was drilling her caused her ass to jiggle, and Neiza struggled helplessly even as Sylvanas began to titfuck her.

The Dark Lady squeezed her breasts around Neiza's strap-on and undulated them up and down, quickly drawing forth a deluge of pre-cum that leaked from the tip, oiling up her big tits and making it even easier for her to titfuck the goblin. And though she appreciated the boobjob, Neiza was still nevertheless bound and helpless while the two of them teased her, and Krib's annoying gestures and pointing of the tongue at her didn't make things much better. There was nothing she could do but glare and get angrier at Krib as he slammed Sylvanas' pussy from behind.

After a few minutes of this, Sylvanas took Neiza's cock into her mouth, humming around it and appreciating both its taste and the continued efforts of Krib who was working her from behind like a little green jackhammer. Though Neiza had modified her strap-on to almost comical levels of size, she deepthroated it easily, throat distending slightly with each downward motion of her head. Slow, languid and deliberate, Sylvanas enjoyed herself as she sucked on Neiza's artificial tauren cock, enjoying not only its true-to-life flavor, but also the way the goblin struggled and raged against the rope holding her in place. Try as she might she could not break free, and after a short while of Sylvanas' rigorous cock sucking she blew her load into the elf's mouth, squirting a series of artificial cum down her throat.

Even after swallowing her cum Sylvanas remained attached to her groin with the entirety of Neiza's cock down her throat, appearing almost relaxed despite the dick in her mouth and Krib humping her from behind. His movements were quick and his breath ragged as he used her pussy, holding on tight to her booty and slapping at it when he felt like it wasn't quite jiggling enough. Still Sylvanas didn't move, her mouth stuffed to the brim and her lips wrapped in a circle around Neiza's shaft, but when Krib finally howled his release and nutted inside of her she groaned, eyes shuttering for a moment as she climaxed.

Krib buried his fingers in Sylvanas' cushiony asscheeks as he came, his churning balls pressing tight against her pussy as he drenched it with cum until it was flowing out of her like a waterfall. Thrusting into her a few more times and stirring up her creamy pussy, he pulled out and sighed, collapsing into a nearby chair.

ItsJessy
ItsJessy
316 Followers
12