Fright Night

Story Info
An erotic horror house experience like no other.
5k words
4.55
3.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were in Vegas over Halloween. We had a great view of the Strip from our room at the Bellagio. For Halloween, I booked us an evening at The Howling Horror House. It's a large 3 level building that promised a fully interactive haunted house experience like no other. Guests could choose what level of interaction they wanted to participate in: there were just the spectators -- with very little "action"; then there were those who could choose moderate participation; and finally -- full immersion -- full participation, where you can interact completely and become part of the activities and role playing displays as much as you dared. Of course, you opted for the "FI"! I expected and hoped for nothing less!

So we decided to be sexy pirates for the night. We wore matching eye-band disguises and black/white/purple pirate costumes. You wore a low cut top, revealing your cleavage and no bra -- nipples pushing through the white fabric and showing your sexy tummy; and a white/dark purple, fluffy mini-skirt, with crotchless black fishnet stockings that had the shapes of pirate ships wrapping around your silky smooth thighs. You wore sexy calf-high black boots and finished off with purple ribbons in your dark copper red dyed, ring-let curled hair.

Hot and beautiful all at once! I'm always impressed at the way you look so incredibly beautiful! I love your sweet smile and your seductive eyes that I could drown in. When we've been apart and I haven't seen you for a while, I just want to kiss you deeply and breathe you in.

I wore a dark purple long-sleeve shirt that opened in the front with a black string, laced up 3/4 of the way, showing off my moderately muscled chest and shoulders. I pulled on some black leather pants, soft, supple, in all the right places; and black boots. I topped it all off with a black and purple bandana -- skulls and crossbones all over -- tied over my head.

We were perfect! And we were excited, anticipating all the fun we were going to have. I scored us a limo to take us to the venue. On the way, we flirted with each other and kissed. I placed my hand on your thigh and discovered then, that your soft stockings were crotchless and you were not wearing panties.

"You naughty little girl, you" I said, trying to hide the childish glint in my eyes. Your smile was devilish, and while I kissed your neck, I rubbed your wet folds with my hand and slipped a finger inside you -- working your clit -- making you moan slightly as you looked up to see our driver enjoying the view in his mirror. I was hard, and you realized then, with your hand on my crotch, that I went commando, no underwear.

Squeezing my cock, you said, "So your halo is a bit tilted too, it seems. I might have to punish you later for that." I was tilted alright, that was for sure!

We arrived at the venue and waited in line to check in. As we waited, you leaned back into me, pulling my arms around your waist and pushing your ass against my front. Every so often, I pushed my hand up under one of your breasts and subtly pushed against it, feeling the roundness of your flesh.

We made it to the check-in desk and the hot young lady dressed in a dancer's costume pulled up my name. She saw that we were signed up for the full participation and then leaned over her desk toward us, tits falling out from her thin top, and stamped our foreheads, "FI" she said in a strange, seductive tone, "for full immersion... you're going to have fun tonight" she gleamed, smiling mischievously! Then she ran a UV light across our faces, revealing the invisible letters that told the show actors our level of participation. She gave us safe words to stop any activity we weren't comfortable with and made sure we could opt out whenever we wished.

Then another scantily clothed girl took our hands and escorted us to a waiting room where there were nine other couples standing in near darkness. Our escort grabbed both of our crotches before leaving and said "make sure you do everything I would do", and licked her lips suggestively as she walked away.

The room was dark except for some dim black-lighting, revealing each couple's levels: some with just an "S" on their foreheads, others had "PP" for "partial play", the moderate players; but there were a few other couples besides us who had "FI" stamped. I thought to myself, "at least we won't be the only ones".

We were arranged in these groups of ten that were let into the building about 45 minutes apart to keep people from getting bunched up. I held you in my arms from behind and slowly worked our way to the back of the room. I kissed your neck and fondled your breasts in the dim light, reaching up under your blouse and kneading your nipples. They were hard and erect, and I longed to suck them. I reached down with one hand and up under your skirt and softly rubbed against your pussy. No one noticed as you moaned quietly and reached behind you to grab my crotch and squeeze my cock. Before I knew it, you had my buttons undone and my cock out for anyone in the low lit room to see as their eyes adjusted to the darkness. Suddenly you turned and went down on your knees on the carpet and began sucking my cock hard and fast. I'm up against the wall with nowhere to go and thinking that we're going to get caught and kicked out before we even get inside, but I don't care about anything except cumming in that hot mouth of yours. Then, boom! You turn around and stand up quickly, in front of me, leaving my dick dangling in the open as I scramble to close up the swelling bulge and tame it back into its cave again while you laugh to yourself at the sex comedy you just created.

"You brat", I whispered in your ear, "I'm going to get you for that!" as I slapped you hard across your ass, loud enough that several people would have heard it if not for the door opening and another sexy girl coming into the room to lead our group out and into the fray. This escort was topless and wore only purple panties and high heels. She glanced at us suspiciously as she beckoned our group to follow her.

We were led into a darkened hall, lit only by an occasional black light here and a red light there. Loud rock music played in the background, as sudden bursts of flickering lights revealed scary creatures jumping out of the blackness at us. A chainsaw murderer was tearing a victim in two, blood splattering off the chainsaw when he suddenly pulled the saw out of the body and began chasing us all down the hallway. One unlucky girl found the saw "ripping" into her crotch as the psycho murderer pushed the saw between her legs splattering fake blood all over as she screamed in delight (at the vibrating fake saw against her clit). Several zombies came out of nowhere just then to chase us around a corner -- scantily clad, some females topless, males with muscular chests and tight torn pants. Any participating victims they caught were "mauled", crotches grabbed, breasts assaulted. A male FI was pulled to the ground by several zombies and held down while several female zombies straddled him and dry-humped him while pretending to rip out his throat with their teeth as the rest of us gawked and, playing along, helped pull his female friend away from the zombie guys and "rescue" her.

Down the next hall we ran, grabbed at cold water bottles left to quench our thirst, and encountered next a graveyard with thick mist and vampires and ghouls coming out of their graves, males and females, twenty of them surrounding us. All of a sudden, a short-skirted Buffy the Vampire Slayer actress swings into the middle of our group and begins kicking the monsters' asses; killing one or two at a time. Her fighting style revealing her bare ass and shaved pussy whenever she kicks or spins, her breasts falling out of her crop-top. Our group gets pulled in by the monsters and even the spectators get involved in "fighting off" the vamps and monsters and goblins. We're having so much fun play-fighting and wrestling against them and our group is so into it. Everyone is groping and grabbing each other while pretending to fight off the bad guys and push them away.

But then you and I are surrounded and cut off from the group, and soon over-powered by these hot, sexy monsters, and held down while being groped and kissed and sexed as much as possible over our clothing. The rest of our group are now watching and enjoying the show. They're definitely getting their money's worth. Several male vamps and goblins are on top of you, some pushing your hands between their legs, taking turns climbing on top of you and grinding their groins against yours, kissing your mouth, biting your neck on both sides. You're enjoying every minute of it. Your wet and hot, and feel their bulges rubbing against your clit as they each take turns on top of you. The same thing was happening to me by several female vamps and ghouls, sitting on my hands, holding my arms stretched out to the sides, my hands up inside their skirts, others biting my neck, taking turns grinding against my hard cock -- some I think even cumming! Then one by one, "killed" by Buffy, who "rescues" us.

When the monsters were all "dead", Buffy kissed us both full on the mouth, Frenched us and gave you an extra squeeze on your right breast; and me a last push of her left breast against my mouth, forcing the nipple into my mouth and I suck it deep in while rubbing my hand against her pussy and squeezing her ass with the other. And suddenly they're all gone and it's pitch black again. We gather ourselves and fix our clothing. Our topless escort appears, flashlight under her breasts shining upwards to her face, jump-scares those standing next to her when she shrieks out, "Follow me to the next level"!

What is the next level going to be like, we wondered. You grab me and pull me into you, kissing me deeply and tell me how much fun you're having. I take a quick moment to feel your wet pussy with my hand. You moan and push against my hand, saying, "I'd fuck you right here if I could, but we have to stay with our group". And pulling away, you hold onto my hand and pull me along -- still dazed by your kiss and your lips... up the stairs, around a corner, and into another forced hallway, dark except for black lights, red flashing lights, orange hued lighting soft in the corners and sides, creating dark shadows and illuminating the low-hanging mist. Suddenly a crazy woman with a hatchet is chasing us down the hallway; the whole group is running. This 20 something girl splattered with blood, fully naked, screaming and trying to hack us to death, but we escape into a maze of black walls.

We stay together as a group, bumping into one dead-end after another and changing directions, trying to find our way out. We follow a dim light to an area in the maze and realize too late that we are in the center where it opens up to a room where there are a pack of werewolves. They're feeding on victims when they see us and turn towards the group for a fresh kill. These Weres are not clothed. Their fur covers their bodies, but they're obviously nude. Cocks are hanging loose; breasts and bare lips open to see; but evil, gaping wolf heads, with fangs! There's grey wolves, and white, and black furred wolves with glowing red eyes. They rush at us and grab the other FI couples and the "partial play" couples, and dragged them back to where they were "feeding". The she-wolves pulled the men down to the floor and forced themselves upon them. They stripped their pants off and went down on them, muzzles enveloping their cocks until they were hard. A white she-wolf then straddled an FI guy and pushed her pussy down on his cock and began fucking him while another straddled his face, grinding her pussy into his mouth while the first female Were grabbed at the second Were's tits. The other guys in the group were held down by the she-wolves while they took turns sucking their cocks into their muzzles.

For some reason we were left alone, watching the spectacle before us. I was so hard, my pants were bursting at the seams. I moved up behind you and fondled your breasts, kissing your neck, both of us staring at the scene, mesmerized, unable to look away. I reached one hand down under your skirt and began rubbing your clit. Your pussy was wet and you moaned under the pressure of my fingers as I slipped them up inside. We watched as the male wolves pushed the women down on all fours. A black wolf mounted an FI woman from behind and pushed his cock into her pussy and began fucking her while a grey wolf held her head and fucked her mouth; her blouse open and her breasts hanging free, swinging forwards and back with each thrust from each cock. The other FI women in our group were mounted by the other sire-wolves, some giving in and allowing the wolves to fuck them, others were dry-humped as the wolves ground themselves against them. One by one the guys succumbed to the mouths of the she-wolves and moaned or yelled out with pleasure. The FI girl came, crying out loudly, unable to control her own body as the black wolf came inside her and howled with the others as they spent their orgasms inside their victims or against their bare asses. Cum dripping down their legs and/or out of their pussies. The "victims" moaned or panted and cried out as they came also. But we stood among them, staring at the sight, you moaning from my fingering, me going crazy with desire, my cock trying to burst free from its restraint.

Soon all of them, wolves and humans together were watching us, surrounding us, closing in on us. I force you down to your knees and you pull my leather pants open and down, freeing my cock and at once capturing it into your mouth, sucking me hard, devouring me like the wolves devoured and drew out the sex from their prey. I push you to the floor, on all fours, I mount you from behind and push my cock into your pussy as you push back against the hardness, taking me in deeper and deeper. The wolves and humans alike have moved even closer, surrounding us, enveloping us. The closest ones reaching out, touching us, grabbing us. Your breasts, hanging free are fondled and squeezed by both humans and wolves. Some present their cocks to you and you start to suck on them, taking in one at a time. Some girl has her mouth on my ass and begins to tongue me as best as she can while I thrust my cock in and out of your wet pussy. I grind my cock deep into you. A woman is kissing me forcefully. Wolves are pinching my nipples and twisting them. You come hard and cry out, yelling "yes! yes!" begging me to cum, "Please, now, do it now, I have to feel you..." The wolves howl and I explode inside you, and I howl too...

You collapse under my weight with exhaustion. All of us, including the Weres have also collapsed in one large group, fondling each other's cocks and pussies and breasts and ass.

After a while, several topless escorts come into the room and help us dress and offer us water to drink as we gather ourselves and are shown to the next and final level and we wonder what could possibly top our last encounter.

The corridors are dark again and we are led out of the previous maze and suddenly hit with bright intense lights from which several psychos with butcher knives jump out at us and chase us to the next area where there's darkness again. Before our eyes have a chance to adjust, shadow creatures jump out at us trying to grab us. One grabs you and pulls you into the darkness, but quickly releases you and retreats back from where it came.

We go to the next opening along the corridor and are confronted with ghosts, succubi, dressed or undressed in various stages. Some are topless, breasts bare; others completely nude except for the open gowns and nighties that they wore. What clothing they did have on was thin, ghostly and shear, see-through. They looked both dead and alive. All were females and there were so many that they filtered between our group and through them, surrounding us. Then they separated the FI's and the moderate participants from the rest of the group and led us away. The other FI couples were led away and we did not see them for the rest of the night. We and the MP's were led to another room that had low lighting. There the succubi removed our clothing. We each had two of the "special" escorts. They placed our costumes in bags labeled with our purchase ID numbers and placed in a rolling bin. During the whole time we were being stripped of our clothing, the ghouls were fondling our breasts and nipples, pussies and cocks. Grabbing, squeezing, kissing, sucking. Then they dressed us in the same sheer cloth "robes" that some of them were wearing. We continually heard the screams and cries in the distance of victims going through the same ordeals that we had just stumbled through. We also heard the screams and cries, and howls and psychotic laughter of the monsters that were terrorizing them. We could also hear whips crack and women cry out at sharp intervals, and a man talking. Then suddenly a curtain dropped behind us, opening up another room. This room was plush with red velvet furniture. There was a couch and plush oversized chair, a bed, and red curtains all around. There was a vertical rack made up of steel pipes near the front and another rack made up to resemble an adult swing. A nude female actress was chained to the vertical rack. She had fake cuts and whip "marks" with fake candy-blood all over her body. Fake blood was splattered all over the furniture and bed. A male and his nude assistant were whipping the female, the male had a long whip. His assistant had a leather cat-of-nine tails. It had nine leather strips attached to it. The male was speaking French and English. He struck her back with the whip, expertly stinging her without tearing her flesh, but dipped into a hidden reservoir of "blood", slapped each strike bloody. The female convulsed at each strike and cried out in both pain and pleasure. Erotic ecstasy came from her lips. The Sade's assistant, meanwhile whipped her breasts, her thighs and ass, occasionally slapping her cunt, then rubbing it. The pain and pleasure overcame her as she cried out in orgasm, and the Sade stopped only then, satisfied with his masterpiece. He released her from her bonds. We stood there, mesmerized, but then our escorts pulled us forward as the Sade looked upon us like blank canvasses; naked, stretched cloth as you're wrists are bound and pulled up to the top bar of the rack. Your feet bound at the ankles and pulled apart, exposing your shaved, smooth crotch. There is some fear on your face, but you give him your consent and your safe word with anticipation, eagerly awaiting the next segment of this real-life fantasy...

With my own consent given, I'm forced over a cushioned beam at the waist, standing, my arms stretch before me and clasped to a table in front of me; my ass exposed, feet equally spread and bound at the ankles, cock and balls jetting down between my thighs. Then another curtain drops and before us stands the rest of our group. We're fully exposed to them, open and vulnerable. You hear some of the girls gasp; the men gape at the sight before them. The French Sade begins, speaking French, then softly translating, "we shall see mademoiselle, now, what pain it will take to set free your pleasure". "Give in, give it up to me, but not too soon. Let it last for a while, build it up; then set it free"! Then crack! The whip snaps against your back as you jolt up and forward, your breasts flying up with the sudden movement and back down again as your body comes back down, then immediately followed up by the assistant slapping the cat of tails on your breasts as you wince from the stinging sensation front and back. Before you can grasp a breath the long whip strikes your ass, making you jolt upwards again. Shocked, but feeling something else, The Sade pauses and tells you he can stop if you want, just say the word, but you're so turned on now, exhilarated by the electricity surging through your body, and the sensation of the "blood" dripping now down your stomach from your breasts; the back of your thighs from your ass. You are enjoying every bit of this arousal and give permission to continue. The girl caresses your breasts with the nine-tails as the Sade whips your back again, then again, then your ass again, and repeats the strikes in a calculated rhythm, while the girl whips your breasts, then whips your pussy switching between strikes and caresses, and rubbing your clit with her hand.

12