From Alpha Male to Sub Slut Whore

Story Info
Straight male becomes a pimped whore.
2.2k words
4.07
42.5k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
August74
August74
211 Followers

As a middle management staff member of a large public utility, I interact with a wide variety of men and women from all ranks and departments. Permit me to introduce myself. My name is George Ford. I have made many friendships. In particular, this story concerns a police officer who I regularly meet with concerning all sorts of issues ranging from maintaining law and order to sitting on committees that address public response to complaints. One day, after a particularly long committee meeting, my friend, the police officer invited me to lunch. Normally I would never accept any gift, especially payment of a lunch, but I felt comfortable with John and trusted him to be discreet. By the way, his name is Officer John Brady. Anyway, we had lunch at a local bar/restaurant and he got to discuss an idea. Was I surprised when he informed me that he was close friends with a pretty young woman who could party with the two of us at our discretion. John knew that I lusted after women as he did too. The three of us arranged to meet at a hotel bar that evening.

The young lady's name was Emily and she really was cute. Prior to Emily arriving, John informed me that the room cost 50 bucks and she needed 50 bucks for her time. John and I split the cost of the room and Emily. John assured me that she was not a prostitute and that he was not a pimp. I really did not care as long as I could get laid. Emily arrived and after a few drinks, we all went up to the room. I didn't realize that John would be joining in a three way, but once again I was so horny that this arrangement sounded even more exciting.

We all stripped and after some awkward moves, we began to play. For the most part I was on the bottom on my back, Emily was on top with her pussy on my cock, and John was working on a DP. Very sexy and after a while I felt John's cock rub against my ass. Was this an accident or did he do this intentionally? I wasn't sure but it did feel good! I must say that Emily was a good fuck. She handled both John and I with ease. But soon enough the fun was over. We both thanked Emily. She was in a hurry to leave and so John and I were alone and neither of us seemed anxious to dress and leave the room. The room was ours for the night.

John suggested that we take a shower together and hop back in the bed. Now my interest was peaked and while I thought it a little odd, I agreed and we both jumped into the shower stall together. John was cool and did not initiate anything but I became stiff and he noticed my hard on. I was a bit embarrassed but John did not seem to be interested. We got out of the shower and headed to the bed, both of us naked. Now John was hard and so it began.

"I know what you want you little faggot so get on your knees and suck my cock." John spoke in a very aggressive manner. I melted and dropped to my knees. Before allowing me to suck his cock, he made sure that I understood my role as a subservient cock slave. He slapped my face hard a few times and asked me to tell him what I was.

"I am your cock slave sir." With those words, he was no longer my friend but my master.

"Now that we have an understanding, start sucking my cock and be careful not to use your teeth or you will be punished." I went to town on his cock bobbing my head in and out. Before long I felt his cum ready to explode in my mouth but before that happened he pulled his cock out of my mouth. "Use your tongue on my balls and stick your tongue up my asshole." As crazy as that sounded, I followed his instructions to the tee. I had never sucked a cock before but now I was doing things that I had never even thought of and did so with passion. It was like I was hypnotized. I couldn't help myself.

He pulled away, lifted me up and lay me on the bed stomach down. "Now lift up your ass because I am going to fuck your man pussy." I did so and felt his cock entering my ass. He started out slowly and then pounded deeper until I was filled with his cock all the way in. I wiggled my ass and so the fucking continued. By the time he was ready to cum, I was wet all over. "I'm cumming faggot!" He came hot and heavy filling my ass with his delicious spunk. I squealed with extreme pleasure.

"Now your ass is mine. You belong to me. Is that clear cocksucker?"

"Yes sir, I belong to you all the way." We were no longer friends but now I assumed the role of slave to my new master.

"Get your sorry ass in the shower and clean up because I have a big beautiful surprise for you." Not knowing what to expect, I followed his instructions and cleaned up as best as I could. "Now listen up faggot. Did you like Emily?" I responded in the affirmative. "Well so there is no misunderstanding, Emily is a prostitute and I am her pimp. I am now expanding my stable of hoes and you my little cocksucker are now working for me." I was in shock since I didn't quite know what he meant but he quickly explained that I would be turning tricks and handing over the cash I made.

While I found this surprise perplexing, I knew not how to respond since I did love getting fucked. While my master spoke, there was a knock at the door. "Your first customers are here cocksucker so be polite and work hard to please them. If I hear any negative comments, I will beat your ass. Now get ready to greet your guests." Master opened the door and two beefy black studs entered.

"Okay guys I'll leave you with the faggot. I will return in two hours. That should be enough time to break him in. By the way, his name is cocksucker." This last comment elicited a laugh from the guys. Master left and I was now alone with the two studs. I figured that I should make them happy so that the fucking went quickly and my shame would end. The studs approached me after taking off their clothes.

"We own your ass for the next few hours so let's not waste time." Both men began by slapping my face and my ass. "On your knees cocksucker and suck our cocks." I jumped to the task, sucking each cock. I held on to their asses to get a firm grip. While I sucked one stud, the other stud held my face and moved my head in and out. After a while they lifted me up and threw me on the bed where my mouth and my ass were used. They pounded both holes and I began to sweat and get wetter as each minute passed. I must have pleased the guys because they exploded their cum into my ass and mouth. All of this action occurred during the first hour.

"Listen up white boy. Eat our asses. Use that tongue." I guess I didn't expect this so I hesitated. That hesitation cost me a beating. One of the studs grabbed his belt and proceeded to whip my ass. The other stud slapped my face.

"Sirs, please don't whip me anymore. I'll do whatever you want me to do." They stopped the beating and I quickly began to tongue each ass.

"Deeper faggot!" And so I became an expert at ass eating and to tell the truth, I was getting into it. We concluded the session by me licking their bodies from bottom to top. "Good job cocksucker. We'll see you again." With a slap on my ass, they ended the session.

My pimp returned to the room and the guys expressed their satisfaction at my sexual skills. They shared a last minute drink and left. "You passed the first test faggot. I have big plans for your ass. Wash up and get ready to go back to work at your day job." And so my new life as a part time prostitute began. I had become a slave to my new master pimp.

The next couple of weeks passed by quickly and I almost forgot what had happened. But then John met me in the lunch room and informed me that he had set up a hot weekend for me. He insisted that I shave my body completely to become more feminine. Also he ordered me to do an enema so that my ass would be clean. Finally, I had given him the key to my apartment. I just could not help myself. I had become a whore for John and I loved every minute of every day. Being owned was a heady feeling.

"I laid out a pretty outfit on your bed that will enhance the feminine side of you so make sure you wear the clothes." When I arrived home I discovered the clothing on the bed. The outfit was very feminine indeed with a pink motif. My master took care of me and showed me his love by making me look like a slutty prostitute. After shaving my body and giving myself an enema, I was ready to get dressed. I looked at myself in the mirror after I dressed and for sure I was now my pimp's prostitute. I looked great!

I heard the door open and in walked my master. "You look good and ready for action cocksucker."

"Thank you daddy. I'm ready." He looked at me and reminded me not to talk unless spoken to.

"Before we leave bitch, I need to remind you of you status." He slapped my face and ass and said that more beatings were coming if I did not behave. He pushed me out the door and off we went.

We arrived at a swanky high rise apartment where my master informed me that I was to be the main course of a gang bang with six men. When we entered the apartment, we received an enthusiastic welcome. "Well John, you weren't kidding. This fag looks great. I hope the ho performs as good as you bragged."

"The bitch is all yours. You have her for the night. Have fun and if she misbehaves, you have my permission to slap her around." With that statement, he left and I became the center of attention. All of the guys undressed and soon they were all naked.

"Dance and strip for us bitch." I was really getting into it as I slowly stripped and danced. "Now on your knees bitch and start sucking our cocks." They were all sitting on a sofa and chairs and so I began to suck each guy with a passion. Soon I was lifted up and placed on a large coffee table on my back where I was surrounded by cocks. My legs were lifted so that each man could easily fuck my ass. While I was getting plowed in the ass, my mouth was being used as a receptacle for cocks. This went on for some time and soon I was drenched with cum as each man came. But this was just the beginning of a very sexual night. Soon one of the men sat on my chest with his ass facing my mouth. "Eat my asshole bitch and use your tongue to get in deeper. At the same time another man ate my ass. What a pleasure!

They fucked me all night and used my holes in every possible combination. The only negative thing that happened was when I inadvertently used my teeth while sucking a particularly large cock. For this I was slapped on my face and ass. I was so sorry and the beating stopped. I was careful on his cock. In fact, I provided and extra ounce of love to his cock and balls. I used my tongue to bathe his cock, balls, and ass. I think he loved it. "Bitch, now you have my attention." After a while, the guys went to sleep and I lay on the floor as one happy bitch. But all good things must end and soon my master returned, collected the money from each guy and we left."

My master allowed me to shower and get some sleep. He said that I was a good earner and would continue to fuck all comers as long as they were willing to pay. I realized that I was his property and as such under his control. I was proud to be his whore and so my life changed radically from that day forward.

August74
August74
211 Followers