From Amber to Zoey

Story Info
A marriage destroyed but a bounce back romance.
5.9k words
4.47
108.6k
128
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
moreandmore
moreandmore
2,311 Followers

My name is Jason Thomson and I'm married to Amber. Amber is what you would call 'a looker'. She is quite beautiful. She always dresses nicely, pretty conservatively. I'm just an average looking guy.

She always puts her hair up and wears makeup. Even on her days off, she never makes an appearance without making herself pretty. She is over the top organized.

I review contracts and proposals for a living. Amber is an English teacher at the middle school. She drives a white Hyundai Elantra. I think that's the official car of the public education system. Her car has a little dimple in the fender from where she backed into my car. Mine has a little dimple too.

We met taking the same class in college our junior year. We set goals for ourselves. Mine was to have a good job and a couple of kids. Her goal was to be successful on her own merits.

The summer after we graduated we were married. Life was good. We really seemed to have everything going for us. We've been married for about 8 years.

As I got home from work one evening Amber greeted me wearing a robe.

"Care to join me in the bedroom?" she asked as she opened up her robe. Her sweet naked body beckoned.

She took me by the hand and led me to our bed. Unbuckling my belt and unzipping my pants they dropped to the floor. Kneeling down she pulled my shorts down and started nibbling and licking my cock. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the attention. Once fully hard she put her hands on my ass and took my cock in and out of her mouth. She urged me to thrust in and out.

I grunted "Getting close".

She kept at it and I filled her mouth. This was something she rarely let me do.

I pulled her up and spun her onto the bed. I buried my head in her pussy and started licking her up and down. She was squirming and moaning when she shook the bed hard and orgasmed. I was hard enough so I climbed between her legs and slid my cock in. I slid in and out for several minutes before we came simultaneously.

After our heart rates returned to normal Amber announced "Wait here, I've got dinner!" and headed into the kitchen.

She came back with a pizza and a 6 pack. We had a few slices and a few beers and then she asked "Jason, do you think we could start a family?"

I smiled. We had talked before about starting a family but felt the timing was just not right.

"When were you thinking?"

"In November, that way I could deliver between school years."

"Well I think that's a great plan! Want to celebrate some more?"

She pushed me back and my cock disappeared into her mouth. Slowly swirling her tongue around the head. In and out slowly. I responded quickly.

I swung around, pushed her legs apart, and started licking her pussy up and down. Finding the clit, I applied pressure and she moaned.

A few minutes later she shook mildly but I didn't slow down and a few minutes after that she growled 'oh oh oh oh gawd oh oh gawd' and had a seismic orgasm.

I scooted up and slid my cock into her pussy and ground away for several more minutes and we came simultaneously again.

I got a very peaceful night's sleep.

"I've got a book club meeting tonight at 6 so dinner is in the microwave. See you around 930." Amber announced as she left for school.

I had a little bounce in my step at work. I was pretty stoked about starting a family and since Amber's parents lived close by I phoned them during lunch and invited them over.

"John, would you and Maggie be able to come over this evening? We'd like to give you some exciting news. Amber has a book club meeting and should get back around 930pm."

"Hang on. Let me check with Maggie." A short pause then "Sure, see you later this evening" John replied.

Around 3 o'clock I got an email message that had me scratching my head.

"Be at the Garden Inn 6pm. Don't be late."

I didn't recognize the email address it came from.

Attempting to work was futile. My curiosity was running wild. So, unable to concentrate, I headed into rush hour traffic and found my way to the Garden Inn.

I pulled into an area with no cars around and parked. It was a little before 6pm and a few more cars had pulled in but I didn't recognize anyone.

Imagine my surprise when Amber's car pulled in across the way. She got out and wow, what a dress she had on. A pretty blue outfit I hadn't seen before.

Kind of creative for her to want to rendezvous here. I got out, locked up, took a few steps and then stood there shocked. The man in the car she pulled up beside got out and she hooked his arm and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

The blood rushed to my head, my legs were weak and my stomach was tied up in knots. I broke into a sweat, leaned against my car and puked.

Regrouping, I grabbed one of my golf hats, the floppy kind, a windbreaker, and my sunglasses.

She's never seen me on the golf course so hopefully she wouldn't recognize me. I hustled into the lobby. Amber was sitting in the lounge area while asshole was checking in at the counter.

I went over to the rack of pamphlets where they hawk the hot air balloon rides, museums, and guided tours. I pretended to be occupied with the pamphlets. I took my phone out and turned on the video feature. I used a pamphlet to help cover it up. I glanced back to Amber and got a dagger to the heart. She was sitting with a six pack and a pizza box.

Asshole had finished checking in and they headed to the elevators. My video kept running. I waited until they entered the elevator. I quickly found the stairs. There were only four floors so I thought I had a good chance of seeing where they went.

I paused at the 2nd floor. If they were headed here they'd be out already. Onto the 3rd floor. Just in time, they were walking away from me.

They stopped a few rooms from the end and asshole slid his keycard in. What a gentlemen, he held the door for Amber. The door closed.

I turned off my video and stood there wondering what to do. I decided to wait for a showdown and headed back out to the parking lot.

A wicked thought crossed my mind. I pulled my phone out and called AAA. We get a free tow if less than 50 miles.

"Hi, my wife's car won't start. Can I get it towed to my house? 20-30 minutes? Great, I'll be waiting".

I went across the lot and got into my car, drove over to Amber's car and waited for the tow truck.

I sat in Amber's car. She had a duffle bag in the front seat. I unzipped it and, of course, a change of clothes and a tampon.

She would look all conservative when she got home. I never had a clue. Then I found a ring box, popped it open and there was her wedding ring.

I don't know what my blood pressure was but it had to be dangerously high.

I called my handyman friend Charlie and asked a big favor.

"Hey Charlie, this is Jason. Do you think you could replace my door locks tonight? Yeah, trouble in paradise. Great, I should be there around 7. See you soon".

Maybe asshole left his car unlocked? Sure enough, let's see who this is. A car seat in the back told me he had a wife and a young one.

In the glove box I found a registration card. Chad Bennett. I stuffed it in my pocket and got out of his car.

AAA pulled up. We went through the pleasantries and he got to work scooping up Amber's car. It didn't take long to finish loading her car. The tow truck took off and I headed for home. We arrived together. It took a few minutes to plant Amber's car. I tipped the dude and he drove off. Once the tow truck left, I opened her garage door, drove her car in and parked it. I took the duffle bag inside and tossed it on the couch.

I still had about 2 1/2 hours before she got back from 'the book club'. I grabbed the box of leaf bags, the big trash sacks, and headed up to her closet. A few trash sacks later her closet was empty. Off to her dresser. I dumped her dainties and jewelry into a few more sacks. Off to the bathroom. All the makeup, perfumes, soaps, dumped into another sack.

One by one I drug the sacks down to the garage and piled them into the back seat of Amber's Elantra. That car doesn't have a whole lot of back seat space.

Charlie showed up and started with the locks. He suggested we reset the garage door openers too. Now, only my opener worked.

I paid Charlie and grabbed a glass of water. I took a quick shot of scotch. Close to 9pm, the shit is about to hit the fan.

I had a few minutes so I pulled out my joint credit cards, called in and reported them stolen.

I took out that registration slip and did a search on that address. Brad and Christy were listed as the owners. I'll have to let Christy know what I know.

A few minutes after nine my phone rang. It was Amber.

"Hello"

"Jason, my cars been stolen!" her voice was shaky and frantic

"Actually Amber, I had it towed to the house. Why don't you have Chad give you a ride?"

"Oh NO, Oh gawd..."

I hung up.

My heart was racing, my palms were sweaty. The doorbell rang. Who would be here this time of night?

Oh shit, it was John and Maggie, I forgot my invitation to them earlier today. This was really going to get interesting.

"John, Maggie, come on in. Can I get you something to drink? Amber just called, I expect her shortly".

They sat on the couch. I grabbed a beer for John. I was nervous and it showed.

It wasn't Chad but a cab that pulled up and let Amber out. She raced up the sidewalk and tried her key. When that didn't work she rang the doorbell. I let her in. Her mascara had run. She'd been crying.

Amber barely got started with the "Jason, I'm so sorry...Mom, Dad, what are you doing here?"

Maggie said "Honey, what's wrong? Are you alright?"

I spoke up, "Amber, I called your parents around noon today and told them we had a big announcement for them".

I continued, "John and Maggie, last night Amber and I were doing what married couples do and she asked"

I continued, "Then Amber went downstairs and grabbed a pizza and six pack and we ate dinner on the bed. She then asked 'Jason, do you think we could start a family, maybe in a few months so I could deliver between school years?'"

Maggie spoke first, "Amber, that's wonderful!!"

I spoke up loudly, "WAIT, there's more. Around 6pm tonight I found out that Amber likes to have sex with men other than me."

Amber gasped, "Jason, we need to work this out privately".

I ignored her, "As such, she's either a prostitute or has lovers and I won't stay married to her regardless of which one it is".

Amber sank to her knees, tears streaming.

I spoke up, "I've got a video here John, let's watch it together. Does that dress look familiar? Ok, he's checking in, she's waiting. Oh look, she has pizza and beer for him too! There they go towards the elevator. Nothing on the 2nd floor. There they are on the 3rd floor. He's holding her door! Am I jumping to conclusions John?"

John spoke up "Which is it Amber, are you a prostitute?"

"Daddy, NO!"

John again, "So you have lovers?"

Amber said nothing, she was sobbing hard now.

"Where's your wedding ring Amber?" I asked.

"It's at the jewelers being cleaned." she responded.

"Really? Swear on your mother's grave? Sorry Maggie..."

Amber knew she'd been had.

"Maggie, would you open that duffle bag and find the ring box. You see that's the change of clothes she takes with her to fool me".

Maggie fished out the ring box, opened it up, got up and crossed the room to Amber. Amber put out her hand and Maggie slapped her face hard.

Maggie shouted, "How could you?"

Amber was sobbing uncontrollably now.

John asked "Jason, what happens now?"

"I packed all of her stuff and it's been loaded into her car. The locks have been changed, the credit cards cancelled. She's out of here!"

Amber perked up, "NO, NO, NO, I want to stay with you Jason. I love you. I still want your baby."

"Not a chance of that ever happening. Please leave, NOW" I barked back.

"I'm not leaving" she insisted

John got up, went over, grabbed her purse and then pinched her ear hard, not letting go, pulled her to her feet while she was screaming in pain.

He led her to the garage door and marched her to her car.

"Get in and get out of here. You are not welcome at my house either." John commanded.

Stunned, Amber slid into her car and slumped over the wheel. John didn't move. He pounded on the window.

"GO, Get out of here now!"

She started her car and backed out. John, Maggie and I watched from the porch as she pulled away slowly.

We group hugged. Promised to keep in touch. They apologized for their daughter but I assured them they didn't need to as this was all Amber's doing.

I locked up, grabbed a glass of scotch and slumped onto the couch. I cried myself to sleep.

The next day was a blur. Amber had pulled cash out from the ATM. I drew the balance down by paying off our credit cards with electronic payments.

A call to HR to change where my paycheck was deposited. I called some friends and found an attorney to draw up the divorce papers.

I drove over to Christy's house. Chad's car wasn't there. A knock on the door.

"Christy? My name is Jason, you don't know me but my wife knows your husband. I have a pretty poor video I need to share with you."

I started the video and handed it to Christy. She stared as the video played.

"When was this taken?" she asked.

"Last night around 6pm. I confronted her when she got home around 930 and she didn't deny it. I suspect it's been going on for some time although I have no proof" I replied.

"What are you going to do?" she asked.

"I kicked her out last night and just came from my attorney who is preparing divorce papers."

"Can you give me your attorney's name and number?"

"Sure, get me a pad and pen and I'll give you my info and his info"

Amber tried calling a few times but I let it go to messages. She sent a text.

"Jason, I need in the house to get my computer and school records. Can we please talk?"

I dreaded meeting with her. My hands got sweaty just thinking about it.

I smirked as I replied, "930pm as I have a book club meeting."

I spent the evening at a sports bar, trying not to get drunk. A glass of scotch on the rocks helping me find the courage to get through this meeting. I got home around 920, pulled into the garage and closed the door. Amber was waiting in her car. I opened the front door without saying a word.

Amber was dressed in sweats and hadn't put on any make-up. Her hair was simply pulled back into a pony tail.

"Are you ready to talk?" she asked.

I simply shook my head no. I wasn't going to give her the chance to deliver her prepared speech.

She walked into the bedroom and looked around but found nothing. She went to the spare bedroom we used for an office and gathered some things. It took her a few trips to get all the things she needed.

Each time she entered the house she asked "Are you ready to talk yet?"

Each time I simply shook my head no.

Amber couldn't hold it any longer "Jason I love you and you are the only one I have ever loved. I've screwed up big time. I know we can work this out. Will you please give me a chance? I want you. I need you. Please say something."

I snapped back "You will never understand what this has done to me. My lawyer is drawing up the divorce papers and you will be served tomorrow or this weekend".

Tears were trickling down her face and her lip was quivering. "I don't want a divorce Jason, PLEASE can we work this out? You can ask me anything. I promise to tell you the truth now and never do anything again to make you doubt my love for you."

"Amber, there's only one question I have and only I can answer it. 'How could I be so wrong about you'? You should leave." I said getting misty eyes.

Amber, tears streaming, left but not without saying "Please think about it. I want you and only you."

One glass of scotch wasn't going to be enough.

A few days later I was filing my emails and found the one that alerted me to the affair.

I replied "Thank you. I owe you more than you could ever imagine. You're a guardian angel."

I spent the evening mulling over the possibilities. Who gave me the heads up and why did they do it. I finally figured it had to be someone who worked with Amber. I found a florist and had a nice spray of roses sent to Amber's school, delivered to the teacher's lounge with a message "For my guardian angel. Thank you."

The following night I got an email from my angel "The flowers are beautiful, Thank you and you're welcome."

Thank you whoever you are. I intend to meet you.

A few days later I decided to email my angel back "I'd like to take you and your husband out to dinner as a small 'Thank you'".

The more time I spent in the house the more I realized I had to sell the house; too many memories. Life was a struggle, emotions running from rage to self-pity. Each day seemed better. I was actually productive at work again. Everyone treated me like I had contagious disease. I guess I was a little snappy around people.

It was about a week after my email to my angel before I got a short one back "Never married."

Having recently proved I can't read women, I thought I'd sleep on what and how I should respond.

In the morning I ordered more flowers for the teacher's lounge with a card that read 'Dinner? Any day, any time, any place, any takers?'

This was actually therapeutic as I needed this kind of diversion. I was actually anxiously awaiting a reply.

People at work were starting to talk to me again. At lunch one day the office gossip got the courage to ask "Too soon to talk about it?"

"Not really. She was having an affair and I've filed for divorce." I spoke to a stunned few.

"I've got to get back to work. I'll be fine. Your support means a lot to me." as I left the lunch room.

My wait was over Friday afternoon. "The flowers are beautiful. Oscars 6pm Saturday, dress casual. Pink rose." was the email from my angel.

I had never heard of Oscars but a quick internet search found it in a city about 40 miles away. She does not want to be spotted with me. A smile crossed my lips. I'll wear my floppy golf hat, sunglasses, and a windbreaker.

I really needed this. I was so excited I spent Saturday afternoon shopping near Oscars. I bought a dozen pink roses. A silver Elantra pulled up and a lady with a pink rose in her hair got out and went inside. I located her in the restaurant and asked "Perhaps these are for you?"

"Yes, they are beautiful. Please join me."

"My name is Jason."

"My name is Zoey. Nice to finally meet you. You can take your disguise off. If we get spotted here it was meant to be."

"It is my pleasure to meet you Zoey."

"Just so you know up front, this is our only meeting until your divorce is final. I don't date married men.

My world has a certain order to it and that's how it will be."

"I'm ok with that too. It's way too early for me to figure out what's happening in my head and my heart.

So, let's call this a fact finding meeting that way you're not on a date. No harm there."

We ordered drinks then dinner then desert and coffee. I'd guess Zoey was in her mid-twenties. Much like me, pretty average looking. We beat around the bush talking about a hundred different things.

After dinner, with coffee in front of us I got the courage to ask "How did you know and why did you let me know?"

Zoey took a sip, put her cup down and placed her hand over mine.

"I was finishing grading papers one day and I saw Amber come from the teacher's rest room with a duffle bag and dressed to kill. She had never come close to wearing something like that at school.

She always talked about you so I just figured you two were headed for a nice evening.

But then I recalled her taking a call from you at lunch and she told you she was doing the book club again. As I told you earlier, my world has a certain order to it and this is not how it should be.

moreandmore
moreandmore
2,311 Followers
12