From Bradley to Brendalee43 Pt. 02

Story Info
Claire takes her promotions.
3.3k words
4.37
2.3k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This being part 2, Is where Claire's diary keeping track of our new life starts. I'll be adding some of her entries as we go.

From diary: "May 17, Tonight I tell him I'm taking promotions at work. Tomorrow he finds out what the second promotion is."

The week that passed since Claire found my browsing history was filled with speculation and fear on my part. Would she want to divorce knowing what she does about me now? She just got a huge promotion offer. Could easily support herself after kicking me out. My business would be fine, but my life would be much different without her. Years ago, I asked her to go out with me more that 2 dozen times before she said yes. I learned she thought she wanted a college grad, not me, a college drop-out. But she didn't take the path her family charted for her in college either. I pointed that out and she took a chance with me. I was determined to never lose her. Even through the trials my business placed on us, she was my love and priority. Now, after being married 20 years, I might have ruined us.

Once again, she wanted me to get dinner and have the curtains pulled when she got home. She'd bring home some wine. I was to make sure I was showered, clean clothes on, and ready for celebrating her promotions. Yes, promotions, plural. I wondered if that was part of her new position. I didn't ask for her to explain it, I just figured she would explain as the night went on.

Dinner places set, and dinner in the oven, flowers on table, I showered, shaved, made sure I was totally ready for a great evening with her. I even lit candles on the dining room table and some more candles set up in the bedroom for an encounter after dinner.

She arrived, I took the wine and poured us each a good amount and set them at the table for when she came out of bedroom after changing.

During dinner, she told me the details of her new responsibilities. There would be longer hours, more business trips and that she'd need more help from me around the house.

That was more than fair as I'm home most of the days anyways. But little did I know what was really being said. I was thinking about the trips and more opportunities I'd have to dress up as she would have more trips to make.

I offered to "start with the more help" and clean the table and do the dishes. She readily accepted, took our wine glasses and the bottles of wine to the bedroom. I heard the bath tub being filled as I finished the dishes. I grabbed the matches, went to the bedroom, lit the candles and prepared for her entry from the tub.

We had yet another Friday night romp and much like last week, my nipples got a workout.

I don't usually tell of individual encounters in the bedroom but will make an exception about this night. We each had 3 climaxes, I had one while inside her but the other 2 were on her. One between her small breasts and the other she watched me do myself and into my hand. Both of those I had to lick up and swallow. That was new as she directed it. I thought the wine was making her a bit bolder than usual, and I could really enjoy it.

She straddled my head for her second, which I had taken the load I left in her as well. Yes, all 3 of my loads were now in me. A chilling thought the rest of the night.

Her 3rd was done by herself as I was told to lick her feet slowly and completely. They smelled terrific from the bath beads and were soft too. We'd done this before but it was long ago. She really smiled as I pushed my tongue between her toes and sucked them. She came hard and put her fingers in my mouth to be cleaned. We were exhausted late in the night but smiling as we went to sleep. her head on my chest, I held her tight and smiled as not a word was spoken about what she found on the computer. We breathed in sync and drifted off to a good night's rest.

Saturday morning came, and while getting out of bed she asked me to turn the coffee on as she showered. But before she closed the door, she asked if I was still planning on finishing yard work that day. Well, yes it was what I'd planned. Would she rather I changed that? She told me she was going shopping with one of her work associates to update her wardrobe a bit for the promotions. There it was again....promotions. Plural. And she wanted the yard cleared of the winter mayhem.

As we had coffee, she said she'd be home to cook dinner, and talk about what she thought of my web surfing. THAT had my attention, both at the moment she said it and all day long while she was gone.

I was outside before she left, and a car came into the driveway. When the driver got out, she said "You must be Brad"? I smiled and said yes, to which she introduced herself as Penny. She was small, about the same size as Claire. Actually, she was an asian version of Claire, only bigger boobs. Yeah, that was an odd observation to make, but as it turns out, one she'd made herself. Will explain that part later.

I let her in and it was just a few minutes later they both came out, said "bye" to me and left in Penny's car. As they walked side by side, I noticed they had the same sure footed gait. One that showed confidence. It's hard to describe but easy to recognize when you see it. Claire asked that I not go to the yard waste/recycle plant until after she returned. Odd but I didn't think I'd be done until later that day anyways.

I waved as they left, without a clue as to what was about to happen later. The anticipation was so intense, it kept me from thinking about the fact I was in pantyhose when I went inside to put on shorts. Or was it that I was very used to them being on? I refastened my pants, got a cold water and headed back outside.

I didn't hear them return, but Claire and Penny came out back to find me. Claire had some clothes she wanted me to drop off at a donation bin and some boxes for recycle. I had room in my truck for them easily, and about an hour later was on my way, putting the bags of clothes in the bin and down the street to the yard waste/recycle facility. On the way there, I saw Penny's car at an intersection. She waved and turned another direction. I thought nothing of it.

When I put the shopping boxes in recycle, I was thinking how the amount of clothes I dropped off would more than fill the boxes that she sent with me. But she had so many things I hadn't seen on her in years, and to be fair, she did keep packaging around much too long.

Back home, as I entered the house, Claire had on an apron while she cooked that looked much too big for her. And a memory clicked. The print on the apron matched one of the boxes I just tossed. I shared that observation with her and that I saw Penny at an intersection. Claire said "....she's going into the office, getting ready to move into my former space."

I told her the house smelled great and I'd get in the shower to make sure my odor didn't ruin the moment. As I went down the hallway, noted to myself how much they projected the same personality and stance, Penny would be the perfect replacement for Claire at their place of work. Little did I know....

In the shower, Claire came in and said she'd take my clothes and put them in the laundry. Fine with me. She even took my pantyhose, something I tried all this time to not even give her a view of. Getting out of the shower with a towel wrapped around my waist, I walked into the bedroom where Claire waited in the chair. She held a jar in her hand. Not a large one, but I could see pieces of fabric in them cut into pieces.

Claire said "This is the pair of shorts you had on. They're what's left of your underwear and of no use except as a reminder. This jar will remain on top of your dresser, the last bit of male clothing in the house. The clothes, except your panty hose, have also been cut into pieces which made them useless"

My head swirled taking in that thought. I asked "To remind me of what?"

She had a sharpy in hand, looked at the clock and wrote the time and date on the jar. "to remind you of when you watched the last of your male clothing become useless to you."

Then she pointed to the box on the foot of the bed. She said "put those on, only those, and come to the dining room. " and she left without another word.

I replayed her saying "...last of your male clothing" in my mind several times as I slowly, very slowly took the box in hand and sat on the bed.

The first thing I saw when I opened the top was a pair of my pantyhose. Nothing new there. They take a bit of effort to put on but shouldn't there be.... I dug through the box and no. No underwear to put on first. I went to my underwear drawer and it was empty. Claire heard the drawer open as it has a squeak and yelled "Nothing but what's in the box!" On went the pantyhose. Wrapped in paper was a yellow dress. It had some flowers on it, short sleeves, buttons in the front and came down about to my knees. The last things in the box were shoes. A rather plain pair of yellow flats.

I'm not going to say I didn't enjoy this. I was very worried about what was next, but putting on women's things just thrilled me to the core. When I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror, and saw what my wife was going to see, eh, not so thrilling.

Down the hallway I went and saw her at the dining table, wine in hand, as she said "put the apron on and serve dinner. No wine for you."

I stuttered "eee xx cuse me?" She just pointed in the direction of the kitchen and said "you heard me. Put on the apron and bring dinner out. I want you completely sober as we talk tonight."

So it was. She was in shorts and a loose top, I in a dress, shoes and apron, nervous about what was coming.

She asked several questions about what she found on my browsing history. Also, advised me not to lie. I would be so much more at ease with a drink or 3 in me but out the truth came.

Yes, I dressed up when she was gone.

Yes, I fantasized about her being in charge, almost heavy handed, in our marriage.

No, I never tried any of her things on. They'd never fit.

Yes, I held her panties and bra to my face and smelled them often.

Yes, when we went shopping and I waited for her to try things on, looked at other clothes wishing I could try them on.

Yes, I'd often wondered if I could ever pass as a female though I'd never tried.

Yes, I tried on her make up, many times, and polished my nails when she was out of town.

And on it went. I wondered if she was taking the information in to bolster her resolve to leave my sorry ass. But no, it wasn't, as she pulled an envelope from under her placemat.

She read it to me and had me sign it. I was agreeing to finish the month in female clothing, doing all the household chores, sleeping in pink gowns, and surrendering my car keys. I scoffed at that last part as I had "to work you know"

She knew. I seldom leave the house. Most of my work, 99%, is done over the phone. Some would say I make "mailbox money". She called my 2 attorneys (commercial development) and they told her they hadn't seen me face to face for over a year and were quite happy with our business arrangements. That proved her side of the fact I don't need to go anywhere. A very forceful look was in her eyes as she said "I'm in charge here now. Don't fail to take seriously everything I say".

In short, I was under her thumb the next two weeks as we'd discuss this arrangement the last day of every month. I signed it, thinking she'd told me everything in it. Then I asked "Every month?"

Claire smiled and said "You live by the contracts, and now will live under my contract too. I didn't read you this part..."last night was the last night you will ever be into my pussy.". I scoffed. She won't stick to that. No way. Her eyes burned into me as she said "I bet if you knew that, you would have been much slower on my bones wouldn't you?"

I thought "eh, two weeks, I got my hand if it's too much". but I answered her with "In light of last night, really?"

She tucked the letter in the envelope, told me the kitchen is now my responsibility. Totally. My question just fell flat.

She wasn't even going into the kitchen to make tea, coffee or get a snack. I was to clean it up now, ask what she wanted before taking off my apron, then give her a foot rub while she told me what we were doing tomorrow.

She left for the living room and I was left to clear the table, clean kitchen and think deeply about what had just happened. Two weeks, easy. Or was it. But hey, I got to satisfy my urge to wear women's clothes for two solid weeks.

Time alone made me jolt. I hadn't looked in the closet and she said "last of my male clothes".

After the kitchen was cleaned, I asked if she would like anything. Some tea in a cup and saucer. (that was different)

She waited at the entrance of the kitchen for her tea, then led me to the bedroom. I noticed how the dress moved with my steps and saw a glimpse of myself in the hallway mirror. Not too flattering for that dress.

Claire opened the closet and my eyes popped out of my head. NONE of my clothes were on the hangers. Everything that was there was pink or yellow. A stark contrast to someone who wears blue, black or white. No jeans, no slacks, no blazers, no business shirts. No shoes. No male shoes. Flats, pink tennis shoes and a pair of yellow pumps.

I'm taking it all in with fear of exposure now. What will the neighbors say? I have two choices, wear them or go naked. Maybe they won't get to see me.

Claire took me to my drawer, opened one that had a few nightgowns in it. All pink with ribbons in them. "Your new sleepwear. But keep the pantyhose on too. We want your legs healthy. Tomorrow, we'll complete the look. Pick one and put it on."

This was getting deep. And would it lead to some fun in the bed? It did not. We both were tired but I had to try. And was told "no" more than once.

I barely got any sleep. I don't know if it was from seeing what I was wearing or anticipation of what's to come.

From Diary "May 19, He seems to think this is going to be a brief bit of fun."

Claire elbowed me and said "It's 6:30. Go make my coffee, it's part of your job 7 days a week.

I stared at her for just a second and got a look...."I said go make my coffee".

Out to the kitchen I went, but on the way, the mirror in the hall showed me a different view than I had all night. Pink. Geez.

We sat down for coffee, her in a robe, my in just the nightgown and pantyhose. She handed me a small case, my "bathroom kit" she was going to go over with me today.

After coffee, she would shower, then supervise me in my shower and teach me all the things that were in that case. I was to wait for her in "my bathroom", meaning the guest bath. That was going to be mine now.

She came in fully dressed, leaned on the vanity, nodded towards the case and said "open it"

First thing on top was a pack of pink razor blades. In short, she watched as I shaved off all hair below my neck, except my legs. I just went to my waist line and she said "No stopping there! Everything is coming off". So I shaved my pubic hair with some difficulty as I was getting turned on.

I put the razor down and she handed me a can of hair remover. She said "That's for your butt and legs. I want them smoother than the razor would get you." I scoffed.

She left for a moment, and came back with the contract I didn't read. Her word was to be obeyed. She pointed it out and said "later, we'll go over the consequences of your scoff. For now, you better get cream on." And I did. It stinks up the room as it rids your body of hair. I even had to put it under my arms in case I'd missed a bit there. But after I showered, I had a silky smooth set of legs.

Then she had me sit on the edge of the tub with a towel wrapped around me up top, like women do it. But I don't have boobs to hold them up. Well it worked for now.

I was handed a bottle of pink nail polish. "Do your toes." she said, without a hint of hesitation. Just a cold stare that I'd better comply. And I did.

It's not easy. When I was done, it was a bit messy buy my toes were pink.

Claire said "Every Sunday and Thursday, repaint them. When the bottle is half empty, tell me and I'll bring another one for you."

I asked if I was going to have to paint my fingernails, to which she said "not for a while. You'll be so busy with housework, it would be a waste of polish. Besides, they need to grow out a little or we'll be putting on some fake ones."

Looking at my fingers, there's no way they'd be sporting fake nails. Not today, next week or ever. ( I thought )

And so the day went, everything I needed to do to make myself presentable to her for the next couple weeks. And I must say, when I looked at my toes through the pantyhose, it was enough to make me shiver. But one thing that stood out was, well my bulge. Claire explained to me that she thought pretty panties with a bulge were rather gross, so no panties for me. Just the pantyhose under my dresses, skirts or shorts.

I decided right then, I was just going to enjoy doing this for the rest of the month. 43 years old and how could I have more fun at home? I didn't HAVE to wear women's clothes for two weeks, I GET to wear women's clothes for two weeks.

So I thought.