From Buddy to Hubby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

''No, not until you tell me how you truly feel about me. Liam, your cock is hard right now. Why is it hard? Is it because you like the way I look at you? Is it because you are picturing yourself as my little white wifey? Are you even thinking about sucking my huge cock? Be honest with me and with yourself for once.''

I looked down and blushed again. He was right. I was so fucking hard, and there was no denying it. I could not hide my bulge in those new fitted Levis jeans.

Seeing that his last comment left me speechless, Joey got up and walked towards me. He came to the side of my chair. Even though he was still wearing the apron, I could see the forms of his hard cock under it.

He looked down at me.

''I think you're done making decisions for yourself, Liam. I think you need someone to make decisions for you, and I'm that person. After all, look where your decisions led you? No job, no woman, you drink during the day, by yourself. You need a strong man to help you, to guide you.''

As he said those words, he got closer to me. I could feel his crotch brushing my shoulder. I was looking up at him, he was staring down at me.

''I'm sure you would love to be my good girl, Liam. I've been looking for a good wifey with has common interests. I think we would be an amazing couple, sweetie.''

I was rock hard and I knew that my boxers were full of precum. My mind was racing. I was tipsy, confused, but also mesmerized. I could listen to his strong deep voice all day and night.

Joey grabbed my hand and pulled me up.

''Let me show you something.''

I followed him to the main bedroom. The room was also very neat and well decorated. I then noticed some clothing on the bed. Female clothing. I wondered if he had a girlfriend or... if this was for me.

''Look what I got for you, sweetie. I want you to get undressed and put these on. I'll give you some privacy and close the door. Come out when you're ready.''

I looked up at him.

''Are... are you serious Liam? You're not kidding?''

''I'm very serious. I know this is what you need, baby girl. Go ahead and dress up for Daddy.''

He walked out and closed the door behind him.

I started panicking. I didn't know what to do. My cock was hard, I was very aroused, but I was also wondering where this would lead. Were we just role playing and having silly fun, or was Joey really serious when he said that I would be a good wifey.

I started looking at the clothes he had picked for me. There was a black fitted mini dress with black stockings, black high heels, pink silky panties, a bra with what seemed like fake titties, and a bright red wig with bangs.

My heart was racing. I needed to get out of there.

I opened the door. Joey was in the kitchen, putting the food on the table. He looked at me and seemed surprised.

''Baby, what are you doing? Go put your cute outfit.'' He started walking towards me.

''I don't think I can do it Joey. So sorry. Maybe I should go.''

''Don't say that. Want a hug?''

I didn't have time to answer. Joey's arms were wrapped strongly around my body. I could feel his hard cock pressed against me; and he probably could feel mine too. He then pulled back a little bit and looked me in the eyes. His face got closer to mine, and his lips touched mine. I froze. I wasn't able to do anything, as if my mind and body had pressed paused and were basically letting him do what he wanted.

He pressed his lips against mine, and I felt his tongue penetrate my mouth. Joey started kissing me passionately. I kissed him back. I was harder than ever. No woman had ever had this effect on me.

We kissed for 2 or 3 minutes before Joey let me go.

''That was nice. Now, sweetie, go back to your room and get dressed for Daddy, ok?''

I looked at him and smiled.

''Yes, ok.''

As I turned around to go back into the bedroom, he slapped my ass.

''Good girl!''

I walked back in the room, and closed the door behind me. My mindset had completely changed. For some unexplained reason, I wanted Joey to be happy with me, proud of me. That kiss, his power over me, his tongue pushed deep in my mouth... all of those things aroused so much that I felt light headed.

I removed all my clothes, and did my best to dress up properly. The heels gave me a lot of trouble, and I also struggled at placing the fake boobs in the right way. But when I looked at myself in the mirror, I thought that I actually looked pretty hot for someone who had never dressed up before.

What struck me the most was how hot it felt to wear panties. My hard wet penis was tightly tucked into them, and I almost had an orgasm by just walking around in the room.

I looked at myself one last time before I decided to open the door. As soon as I came out, Joey looked at me. He had a huge smile on his face. He almost ran to meet me.

''Wow baby girl! You look stunning. I picked the outfit just for you, and it is just perfect. Do a little swirl for me. I want to see that ass.''

I turned around and showed him my ass. I really struggled with the heels and almost fell down. Joey caught me just in time.

''Aww baby, it's so cute that you're trying to walk with the heels to please me. I know it will take some practice. Don't worry, we'll remove them later.''

Joey took me in his arms and give me another kiss on the lips.

''I'm so fucking proud of you. Look at you! You were just about to run away. See what you would been missing?''

He the reaches in his pocket and grabbed something. It was a tube of lipstick. Britght pink.

''Let me add the finishing touch baby.''

He took his time as he gently applied the lipstick on my lips.

He took me by the hand and led me to the kitchen table. He pulled my chair, and invited me to sit down. He then popped open a bottle of Champagne, and poured two glasses.

''Cheers baby! To new beginnings!''

''Cheers, Joey!''

''Call me Daddy, please.''

''Yeah sorry! Cheers Daddy!''

Supper was amazing. Joey was a great cook, and his sushi was even better than what I usually ordered for delivery. He made me feel super comfortable. We laughed a lot, and the fact that I was now drunk made things much less stressful for me.

''You're gonna be a great wifey, baby! Did you think about your new name?''

''Do you mean for play, or like changing my name for real?''

''Nothing is for play here, sweetie. A real change. For a girls name. Eventually, I'll give my last name sweetie.''

''Oh! But you mean you would want to marry me for real? And have you as your wife for real?''

''Oh yeah, that's the dream baby. You moving in here. And of course, you wouldn't have to work. Sorry, I know I'm a bit old-fashioned, but I want my woman at home. I have a great job. I can support us both baby. Say that's what you want, baby.''

I was hesitating.

''Just say: Daddy, that's what I want.''

His voice was so soothing, but also very assertive.

''Daddy, that's what I want.''

''Which to you prefer? Livia or Lexie?''

''Lexie. I really like that one, Daddy.''

''Good girl. You shall now be called Lexie.''

He raised his glass and we cheered again.

''Now, sweet Lexie, why don't you get up and come closer to Daddy.''

I got up, very awkwardly, and managed to walk to him. He was still siting down at the table. He slowly pulled away from the table. He looked at me, straight in the eyes.

''Daddy doesn't need to tell you what to do, right?''

I don't know if it's the booze, the way he talked to me, or the fact that I had really secretly craved this for a while now, but I knew exactly what Daddy wanted me to do.

I slowly got down on my knees. I looked up at him and he smiled. My hands reached his belt, which I slowly unbuckled. I then unbuttoned his jeans, and pulled down the zipper. My hand started caressing this big cock through his underwear. I could feel how wet he was already. Just like someone unwrapping a gift, I delicately took his cock out of his boxers.

I had never seen such a big penis in real life. I froze for a second. But my instincts caught up to me. I suddenly had the urge to taste it. I wanted his cock in my mouth. I was feeling slutty. I noticed that his cock head was already wet with precum.

I put both hands on his beautiful cock, as my face got closer. I could smell him, and that made my own cock twitch.

I looked up at Joey. He nodded. I took that as approval, and slowly kissed the tip of his cock. I could feel the precum on my lips. I started moving his cock so that I would spread all of his precum on my lips.

I then slowly opened my mouth, and took his cock between my lips. I wrapped my mouth tightly around it, and suddenly felt his large hand behind my neck, as he softly pushed my face down. That forced me to take more of his cock in my mouth.

''Good girl, Daddy is so fucking proud of you! You will become the best little wifey ever! Go on now, try to take more of Daddy's black meat in your mouth.''

I had no idea how long his cock really was, but I figured there was no way I could take it all in my mouth. I thought to myself that maybe one day, I would be able to deepthroat, but I was far from that now.

''You're doing really good Lexie. Daddy is really pleased with you. You will eventually become a very good cocksucker. I really believe in you, my sweet girl.''

With every word of encouragement that came out of Joey's mouth, I was more and more aroused and wanted to perform better.

Daddy then placed one hand on each side of my head, and started controlling the rhythm of the blowjob. Up, down, up, down. I was trying to keep up, but it seemed as if it was impossible. I couldn't catch my breath. I came to realize that it wasn't me who was giving him a blowjob; it was he who was fucking my mouth.

''You're such a good little bitch. Daddy loves fucking that slutty mouth. You like Daddy's black meat between your slutty lips, baby girl?''

I looked up at him. That was the best I could do to answer his question. He became more agressive, and pushed his cock deeper in my mouth. I immediately gagged. He pulled out a little bit, and then pushed it deep once again. I gagged again.

''We will have to work on that gag reflex, sweetie. But I'm very confident that you will learn. I will train you good my little bitch.''

I was feeling lightheaded. I had trouble breathing, because Daddy didn't really give me a break. I then noticed that things were changing. He was moving my head faster. I figured he was close. I could hear his breathing accelerating. I wanted his cum really bad.

''Mmmmmmmm my sweet, sweet girl. Daddy will fill that slutty mouth. Are you ready for Daddy's load?''

And that's when he came. He shot a huge load of cum deep in my mouth. I was surprised at how much cum there was, and at the speed and strength that it hit the back of my throat. I tried to swallow all of it, but I realized that there was a mix of saliva and cum running down my face.

''Oh my sweet Lexie! Wow! Daddy is so fucking proud of you. Look up at me.''

He grabbed my face with his large hands and pulled my head up so I could see his face. His eyes were sparkling, and his smile was just amazing.

''Baby, I could not ask for a better girl. You did really, really well for your first time. I hope you know that Daddy will reward you often with his precious cum, sometimes more than once a day. I'm glad that you like it.''

He gave me a little pat on the cheek.

''Now clean Daddy's cock please, baby.''

He pushed it again in my mouth. I pressed my lips tightly around it, milking all the remaining cum.

''Good girl. Now, wanna touch your little clitty for me?''

I nodded. My cock was still rock hard, and i had a lot of precum in my pink panties.

''Take it out of your panties and stroke that little clitty, sweetie. Do it now.''

I took it out of my panties, and started rubbing it. I knew that I would not last very long.

''It's so small and cute. Now cum in your hand sweetie. Now.''

As soon as he said ''now'' with his strong voice, I came. I shot a huge load of cum in my left hand.

''Good girl, wow that is a lot of cum from such a small clitty. Eat it for Daddy.''

I didn't question his command. I started eating my own cum. After a few seconds, there was none left in my hand, and I had this weird taste of both loads in my mouth.

''Is my sweet girl happy? Say yes and thank you.''

''Yes, I'm happy, Daddy. And thank you so much.''

''Good girl. From now on, all the cum that cums out of your clitty and Daddy's cock will not be wasted. It will go in one of your holes, understood?''

''Yes Daddy.''

''Good girl. Now, if you can clean up the kitchen for Daddy, that would be great. We'll then take a shower, go to bed, and be in great shape for a morning run, ok sweetie?''

''Yes Daddy, of course. My pleasure!''.

He smiled.

''Daddy bought you new running gear. You'll be super sexy for Daddy tomorrow''.

I smiled back at him and we kissed.

I didn't realize it at that moment, but it was really the beginning of a new life for me, and the start of the most fulfilling relationship I ever had.

12