From Bullies to Slaves Pt. 02

Story Info
The girls try to escape, so I punish and humiliate them.
6.5k words
4.56
108.6k
127

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riririri
riririri
484 Followers

Chapter 4

-------------------------------

I was back in what was fast becoming one of my favourite rooms in the house - the basement. Cattle prod in hand, I descended down the steps. Chloe and Allie were in the basement, left hand and right foot cuffed to a chain which was tied to a metal ring embedded in the wall. Chloe glared at me while Allie looked at me sullenly.

I hadn't really thought through what I would do with them once university started again. At some point, people would start missing them too and asking questions. I was still mentally preparing myself for them to recognise me at some point, or for me to slip up and reveal who I really was. I pushed those doubts to the back of my mind. There was no going back, now that I had captured them in my basement. And I was still extremely excited to exact revenge on them for their past bullying while getting to live out my deepest fantasies.

I had been busy over the past day, using my late grandfather's woodworking equipment to build a raised platform in the basement, with metal rings and bolts embedded in the platform in various places. I made this platform extremely versatile - I could attach cuffs, metal stands and clamps to it, and eventually planned on rigging up a pulley system to be able to tie the girls to ropes hanging from the ceiling. But for now, I had a raised surface to play with my new slaves, allowing me to tie them up in various positions as I pleased.

I approached Chloe, uncuffing her leg from the wall. As I bent down to uncuff her arm, I felt the cattle prod ripped from my hand, as Chloe grabbed it and flung it to the other end of the basement. I felt my legs give way as she kicked my legs out from under me. I fell to the floor, still holding her chains, as she ran up the basement stairs stark naked. I scrambled to get up, watching her run up the stairs. Even then, I let her go, realising she wouldn't get far. Even if she managed to get past the metal cage I had installed over the basement door, she wouldn't get far in the wilderness by herself. With no shoes and no clothes to protect her from insects and the cold nights, she was actually far safer in my place. It would be days before a car would pass by, if she was lucky.

Chloe reached the top of the stairs, and flung open the basement door. She stopped short when she saw the metal cage-like contraption I had installed over the basement door. It could only be opened with a passcode and my fingerprint, neither of which Chloe had. She howled, throwing her full weight against the metal door, but it was to no avail.

"You monster!" she screeched, knowing she was trapped. She rattled the metal bars again, desperately looking for a way out as I walked towards her. "You fucking pervert!"

By then I had come up behind her on the stairs. I grabbed her by the hair and dragged her kicking and screaming back down to the basement. I got hold of the cattle prod and zapped her with it multiple times, hearing her screech and try to get away. I held on to her by the hair, zapping her over and over again, putting all my frustration into the prod button. Eventually she dropped to the ground, crying and quivering, begging me to stop.

Wordlessly, I pulled her over to the raised wooden platform, making her get on it and then pushing her onto her hands and knees. She sobbed as I spread her legs apart and locked her ankles into 2 steel cuffs embedded into the wood. I cuffed her wrists to her ankles, forcing her to remain on her knees with her face down and her ass and pussy up, exposed completely. She struggled against her bonds but could barely move her limbs, and she eventually stopped struggling, knowing she was powerless there and had to take everything I did to her.

I walked over to Allie, still without saying a word. I then put the cattle prod to her right breast and shocked her, hearing her screaming loudly as she was zapped by the contraption for the first time. Allie curled up into a ball, trying to avoid the prod again.

"You knew she had managed to free her arm. And you stayed silent."

"I- I didn't!" protested Allie, but fell silent when she saw how angry I was. I uncuffed Allie from the wall and dragged her over to the platform too. I made her lie on her back, and lift her arms above her head, and spread her legs as wide as she could. I then locked her wrists and ankles the same way I had done to Chloe. I took a step back to observe my handiwork.

Allie was lying, spreadeagled, legs spread wide apart and nipples pointing straight upwards. Chloe was on her knees, ass up and face down, her face a few inches from Allie's pussy, with her wrists pulled below her and cuffed under her body to her ankles.

I went upstairs for a moment, retrieving some of the new toys I had bought online to use on them - A flogger, a timer and a large butt plug. As I came down the stairs slowly, Chloe raised her face up, gasping in shock when she saw the braided flogger I was holding. She started struggling again, ass jiggling in the air as she tried to get out of the position I had locked her in. Allie, meanwhile, was facing the other way, and could not see why Chloe was getting so scared. I saw her moving her head from side to side frantically, trying to see what was coming.

SWISH.

I stood near Allie's head and brought the flogger down on her breasts, hearing her screech in surprise and pain as her breasts jiggled from the impact.

SWISH.

I brought it down on her belly, seeing it go taut immediately.

I walked around to Chloe, the captive girl's eyes following me as I sauntered around to stand behind her.

SWISH.

I brought the flogger down on her shoulder blades.

SWISH.

I brought the flogger down squarely on her asshole, watching the braided strands slip between her asscheeks and hit the little rosebud. Chloe screamed again, her asshole puckering open and shut trying to lessen the pain from the flogger.

I paused. Both girls were screaming, but in reality, the flogger had more bark than bite. The momentary pain was sharp, and the girls certainly wouldn't enjoy being flogged, but there was no possibility of drawing blood or any bad bruising.

I started raining blows on Chloe's back and ass, hitting the back of her thighs, watching her jump as errant strands of the flogger hit her pussy or asshole. Giving her a bit of a break, I moved on to Allie, hitting her a few times on the bottom of her feet, but focussing mainly on her tiny pert breasts. I aimed for her nipples, watching her yelp as the flogger hit her squarely on them, her areolas starting to turn redder and redder.

"I gave you orgasms, I let you get off, but apparently that wasn't good enough for you," I said, keeping my voice calm as I walked around to Chloe again.

SWISH.

I brought the flogger upwards, hitting her pussy, hearing her howl as I hit her most sensitive area. I hit her pussy again, watching the strands slip between her pussy lips and make contact with her exposed clit as she howled again. She was spread wide open in that position, and could do nothing but wait for the next stroke.

SWISH.

I brought the flogger down on Chloe again, making sure the ends of the strands hit her directly on her puckered little asshole.

"Now you both will learn what I can actually do when I'm angry."

SWISH.

I aimed for Allie's right nipple, watching it bounce as the flogger made contact.

"So, let's play a game. Chloe, I'm going to shock you in the clit with the cattle prod, 15 times as a punishment." Chloe started shaking her head, blubbering as she tried to convince me not to punish her that way.

"Fifteen??" she protested. "That's too much, that will cause permanent damage a -a-and"

"I don't care," I said. Well, I did care, and did not want to hurt them permanently. And I certainly wouldn't be shocking anyone fifteen times on their clit in a row. I got off on humiliation, not pain. But it was better if they were scared of me from the start.

Chloe kept protesting but I cut her off. "HOWEVER, I will give you 20 minutes to lessen the punishment as much as you can." Chloe was silent now, listening desperately, trying to work out how to avoid the cattle prod.

I grabbed the timer and set it to 20 minutes. "When I start the timer, you have 20 minutes to make Allie cum as many times as possible. The more you make her cum, the less times I shock you with the cattle prod. For example, if you make her cum 3 times, I'll minus that from the 15 shocks, so you get 12 shocks on your little clitty. Understand?" Chloe nodded her head frantically.

"Let's make this more fun for Little Miss Innocent," I said, smiling at Allie. She gulped. "Allie for everytime YOU cum, you get a shock on YOUR little clit, how does that sound?" Allie started shaking her head frantically.

"Please, please, not the cattle prod," she begged, speaking for the first time that day. She had gotten her first taste of the prod minutes ago, and did not want to go through that ordeal again. It had hurt enough when I had shocked her breast, and she shuddered to think of what it would feel like on her clit.

"There'll be no cattle prod for you, Allie, if you manage to resist cumming from your friend licking you out. It's up to you."

"Pleeeease," Allie begged again.

"You don't seem to have much faith in yourself Allie, then again, I wouldn't either after seeing you fucking yourself with that cucumber while I spanked your ass last night." Allie turned a bright red from embarrassment when I mentioned the cucumber incident in front of Chloe, falling quiet immediately.

"Okay girls," I said, grabbing the timer, "Your time starts... NOW."

Without hesitation, Chloe buried her face into her friend's pussy, attacking her clit with her tongue. I could see her moving her head back and forth, knowing that the harder she tried, the less her punishment would be. I smiled, remembering how she had called me a dyke just 2 days ago.

SWISH.

I hit Chloe's back with the flogger. She flinched, looking up at me for a moment with pleading eyes before turning back to Allie's pussy and pushing her face into it again. I started raining down blows on her back and arse, watching her jiggling her arse from side to side, trying to lessen the impact of the leather on her sensitive flesh. She remained razor-focussed on her main task at hand throughout the flogging - making Allie come as quickly as possible.

I saw Allie's clit getting larger and redder under Chloe's onslaught, the spreadeagled girl squirming as her friend frantically licked her out.

"Allie if I catch you pretending you didn't cum, I will triple your punishment with the cattle prod. Count each time you cum out loud, do you understand?" Allie sobbed, shaking her head, thrusting her pussy from side to side in a poor attempt to escape Chloe's tongue.

Chloe renewed her onslaught, sucking on Allie's clit forcefully. She clamped down on Allie's clit with her lips, sucking the hard nub into her mouth, and then began flicking her tongue quickly over her clit while still sucking on it. I was amazed by how quickly her pussy-licking skills had developed. I hit Chloe's asshole directly again with the flogger, enjoying the slurping noises she was making as her asshole winked at me over and over again. I aimed the flogger at her asshole again, watching it slowly turn an angry red from the leather.

I turned to watch Allie, knowing she was seconds away from coming. I could see her fighting it, gritting her teeth, embarrassed by how quickly she was coming as another woman licked her out. She held out a while longer, but eventually, I saw her body tense up, wrists straining against her restraints, as she let her body go, surrendering to the orgasm that was flooding through her.

"Mistress I'm coming," she remembered to say obediently, her body bucking under her friend's tongue as waves of her orgasm overcame her. I saw her shudder, turning her face away from both Chloe and me in shame.

"16 and a half minutes left, Chloe. My my, you've become quite the pussy licker."

Chloe didn't give Allie a second to rest. She shoved her tongue as far up Allie's pussy as she could, moving her head forward and backwards aggressively. Allie started begging her to slow down, but Chloe gave her no time to recover from her last orgasm as she started eating the poor girl out once again.

"Chloe please! Chloe just give me a second please!" pleaded Allie, but Chloe ignored her, fully intent on reducing her own punishment as much as possible. She continued tongue-fucking her friend for a while, rolling her tongue into a semi circle and diving back and forth, face first, into poor Allie's pussy. She then turned her attention back to Allie's engorged clit. I saw her nibbling on the sensitive nub as Allie shrieked and tried to jerk her legs away, before going back to flicking it vigorously with her tongue.

It wasn't long before Allie was cumming again, yelling "Two mistress, I'm comingggggg!" as her body bucked against the shackles. I decided to add to her torment, bringing the flogger down on her sensitive breasts, watching with satisfaction as her nipples started to harden and turn red. Allie had to lie there, arms and legs spread wide, unable to get away as I used the flogger to flick the ends of her nipples. Meanwhile, her friend was still licking away at her pussy without mercy.

Allie came two more times in quick succession, bringing her total number of orgasms to four.

"That's 10 minutes left, Chloe, and 11 shocks to your clit left for you."

Chloe shoved her whole face into her friend's pussy, swiping her nose up and down, using it to stimulate her friends throbbing clit. Her tongue must have been tired, but she quickly realised it was her best bet at reducing her punishment. She quickly went back to licking Allie's clit, flicking her tongue up and down. Allie's clit was huge by now, red and engorged. I saw Chloe's tongue hit her directly in the center of her clit, then flick up to hit her clitoral hood and come back down. I knew from experience that the amount of stimulation at that point, after multiple orgasms, would be overwhelming and painful.

Allie was a quivering mess by now, she was blubbering incoherently, trying to get her pussy out of the way, alternating between begging me to let her go, and begging Chloe to have mercy. Suddenly, her body stiffened, and she started blabbering "No no no no no" as she struggled to close her legs. I could see her impending orgasm approaching, knowing she was dreading it.

"UGGGGG" Allie grunted, her legs shaking against the metal restraints. She kept trying to close her legs, knowing the next orgasm would send her over the edge, making her already-sensitive clit even more painfully sensitive. I reached over and started playing with both her nipples, running my hand gently over the red edges.

"FIIIIVE!! FIVE! FIVE!," Allie screamed suddenly as her legs buckled outwards and another orgasm overcame her. This one hit her like a truck, she went completely silent and still for the longest time, her muscles taut, barely moving as she gasped for air.

"Ugggg," I heard her utter another guttural cry, not really conscious of what was happening. I kept tweaking her nipples gently, watching her reach to being forced to cum over and over again.

"Ugggggghhh," Allie grunted again as she tensed up and ended up squirting forcefully all over her friend. Her pussy juices splattered everywhere, the liquid hitting Chloe squarely in the face. I could see Allie's pussy hole clenching at nothing, open and shut, as she kept grunting, her pussy juices running down her thighs. The wooden platform was seeping with Allie's juices now, flecks of her pussy juice all over Chloe's face. Chloe winced, but it didn't deter her from continuing, trying to lessen her own punishment even more.

I felt a little bad for Allie, Chloe was the one who had attacked me, but Allie seemed to be the one suffering more. Chloe was doing all she could to palm off her own punishment on her friend. I reached around to my bag, and unseen by the girls, added some lube to my fingers. I walked over to Chloe, and pressed my index finger against her asshole.

Chloe jerked immediately, turning around with a look of dawning horror on her face.

"N-n-no.." she stuttered, "N-n-not there, please - I c-c-an't, I n-never-"

I grinned. "First time?" I asked. Ignoring her pleas, I slowly slipped my finger into her ass. She groaned, wincing from the unfamiliar sensation. He asshole winked at me, open and close, as Chloe tried to lessen the pressure from my finger. I pushed my finger as far as it could go, then folded it in two, sawing my knuckles in a circular motion inside her as she grunted uncomfortably from the intrusion.

"7 minutes left, Chloe."

Chloe jerked in shock as she turned around to look at the timer. She started flicking her tongue against Allie's clit again. Allie groaned, Chloe's harsh ministrations continuing on her oversensitive clit. I decided to slow Chloe down a little. I slowly slipped another finger into Chloe's ass, watching her stop for a second and turn back to me. I could feel her straining to keep her asshole shut, pulling against the finger already in her ass as she tried to fight against the second intrusion. I pushed forward with a little more pressure, and eventually her muscles gave way. She moaned, face first in Allie's pussy, as I buried a second finger deep into her ass.

Chloe looked at the timer again and buried her face in her friend's pussy once more. I started shifting my fingers around, using my knuckles to make her first anal experience as uncomfortable as possible.

I then used a bit more lube, and without warning, forced a third finger up Chloe's ass. I was a lot rougher this time.

"AAAAH!" Chloe screamed, jerking her arse from side to side. She was extremely exposed, wrists locked to her ankles, so there was nothing she could do to stop my onslaught on her ass. I started moving all 3 fingers in an out of her tight ass, enjoying the look of humiliation and discomfort on her face. Her asshole winked at me, gaping open momentarily as I pulled all 3 fingers out, and then pushed them back into her ass again. Gasping for air, she dejectedly started licking Allie's pussy again, swiping her tongue up and down the other girl's slit.

"6 minutes left." Chloe was slurping away desperately at her friend's pussy while Allie writhed around in a mix of pain and pleasure. Allie was begging Chloe to slow down, but her pleas fell on deaf ears. I felt a flash of anger at Chloe. she was selfishly doing everything she could to lessen her own punishment, even if it came at a cost to Allie.

Once a bully, always a bully.

I pulled my 3 fingers out of her ass, and went to my bag of toys. I hadn't planned on using this yet on the girls, but thought Chloe would deserve what she got.

Chloe was so busy trying to make Allie cum again with her tongue, she didn't notice as I took off my clothes and pulled the large strap on out of the bag. It really wasn't a small strap-on - my fingers might have loosened her ass up a little, but she would certainly not enjoy this much, larger intrusion. I buckled the contraption on, then walked up behind the girl and slowly rested the tip of it on her asshole.

Chloe turned around when she felt something cool resting against her puckered hole. Smiling, I showed her the strap on. It took a split second for her to comprehend what I was going to do, before she gasped in horror.

"No, no, not that. I c-can't, please."

"You just said that about my fingers but you took all 3 really easily, you disgusting whore."

The bully continued pleading, but I paid her no heed as I lubed up the strap on, and started pushing it against the entrance to her asshole.

"4 minutes left Chloe. Now push out with your asshole, that will make things easier for you." Knowing she wouldn't take my advice, I started pushing the tip of the dildo back and forth into her asshole, as Chloe squirmed uncomfortably, still begging me to stop. Even with my reminder of the time, she didn't go back to licking her friend's pussy, too preoccupied with the impending invasion of her asshole.

riririri
riririri
484 Followers
12