From Cucked Husband to Sub Wife Ch. 07

Story Info
Mitchell and Mr. Jenkins set off on a road trim.
5.3k words
4.37
13.6k
7

Part 7 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7

Paying it Forward

We got home after spending most of the day at the mod shop exhausted from a little adventure in bodymod land. We order dinner in and went to bed early. The next day was busy too, as we had to go clothes shopping for us 'girls.' We were having a girlfriends' evening, trying on the clothes we had just bought and comparing Bob's cock to Mr. Jenkins's. She described how her pussy felt with Bob's cock, saying she preferred Mr. Jenkins's. He was not much smaller, but it definitely noticed a difference, she said.

That extra couple of inches hit her just right, she said, and there was no comparing the girth. I agreed; having Bob's cock in my mouth left me with room to maneuver my tongue around it. When I had Mr. Jenkins's cock in my mouth, it was hard going trying to move my tongue around, period. Also, the curve was strange because it would hit the roof of my mouth, which engaged my gag-reflex more than Mr. Jenkins's fatter cock. She hadn't sucked Bob's cock, so had no basis for comparison.

Just then, we got a text from Mr. Jenkins that he would stop by to inspect our progress. We were stunned into silence. "Oh, fuck" I said, I knew we were in trouble. I also knew that I would tell him everything, even about the sissygasm. I knew that wasn't allowed, and I immediately wondered if I had put my big dream of having him in my ass at risk.

Stupid Lori, with her stupid pussy, I was thinking to myself. Why, why was I such a sissy faggot that I couldn't stop some dude from fucking my wife right in front of me, and protect my master's property?!

He'd be here soon; we would need to get ready. Just like the night before we ran around the apartment cleaning up and preparing ourselves to host our lord and master. We cleaned ourselves up. Lori, as best we could, using a hand towel to wash her so as not to take off or wet her corset. Her pussy was sore and swollen from the piercings and tattooing. I put soothing analgesic balm on all the "accessible" places. We both put on one of our new outfits, to show Him, and Lori did both our hair and makeup.

I was feeling very girly with my pastel schoolgirl outfit on, and my frilly bra and panties. Lori stuffed my bra with gel forms we had bought, which gave a me just a bit of cleavage. I was so jealous, again, that my wife got to be the slut. Her outfit was way sexier than mine. She really looked every bit the part of a cheap whore.

Her corset stopped just below her breast boosting them up (not that she needed it; her big tits sat firm and proud on her chest). Above this she had a matching red lacey bra with did little more than outline her gorgeous titties, and an ultrathin see-thru top.

The "artwork" Mr. Jenkins had produced there was on display. It made her look vulgar and tawdry, but it was sexy as hell! The unmarked places on her breast stood out in their milky whiteness against the red, purple and blue marks he had made. The crop and a round edge and left little red arcs, the cane left straight lines and welts.

Where the corset ended, just above the Venus mons, she had on similar matching panties that were crotchless, red fishnet garters with black accents, and some of the highest heels I had ever seen. She was a tall woman and I was short guy, so she spent most of her time before in flats. She looked like sexy giant streetwalker. Looking at her, I felt a twinge in my caged pecker.

I knew, of course, none of this was for me. None of this was mine: the big beautiful tit accented now with his marks of ownership, the swollen pussy lips, the new sexy waspish waist that turned her curvy body irresistible to men, were all now for me to look but not touch; another man's property. The only sexual experience allowed me with my wife for another man to fuck and degrade her, while I watched, and sometimes assisted.

I knew he would really appreciate her in this and that gave my clitty another twinge. When the doorbell rang, we were like deer in the headlights. Right before we went to the door, I blurted, "let's just confess right away, it will be better." She nodded, but didn't seem committed.

We let him in together. "Hello, sluts, how was your day?"

"Would you like something to drink, Sir?" Lori got in before I could start. I was already quaking in my chunky Mary Janes.

"That's very thoughtful slut, make me a gin and tonic. But you didn't answer my question, how was your day."

"Interesting, Sir." I put in not wanting to say too much. I was sure I could sense he knew everything.

"Well, let me look at you, faggot. That's nice, sissy. I think you are going to make me hot for you after all, with your sissy wiles." He caressed my fake titties through my loose pastel pink sweater. He lifted up my Catholic school girl skirt, from behind and pinched my ass just below the branding.

His fingers were looking for the plug and I helped him find it, wiggling my ass into his hand. I wanted his touch really bad. But what I really wanted was for him to replace the plug with his cock right here, right now without warning. Taking me deep; watching and helping my wife get ready for him, had made me really horny. If pressed, right now, I would have to confess: I was trying to take her man!

He tapped my plug playfully, and it sent a rush to my peenie, which was leaking from the time the doorbell rang. I was in such a state the big secret--I was sure he knew about--had me all anxious, but after the night before and this morning with Bob, all of my sexual energy and imagination was focused on pleasing their cocks.

When I looked at Lori and got excited, it obviously was not in anticipation of having her, but of watching her be had by him. I wondered how he would take her, what degrading things he would do to her and to me. My little dickie was leaking precum just now at these thoughts and the thought that someday maybe soon I could please him with my ass.

He took off the bandage and inspected the brand carefully. He seemed happy with the effect and replaced the bandages. He pulled down one of the cups of my bra to look at my pierced nipple. He pinched my tiny nipple hard into the stud, which hurt terribly. He looked down my leg at mid-thigh white leggings with my chunky Mary Janes giving my legs a feminine line. I was lost in the admiration in his eyes, when Lori came in with the drinks.

I wanted to confess as soon as possible, and I told myself it was because I feared the repercussion; and that was true, but I also I saw little downside to just confessing. All he would do would be to punish me...and honestly, I was looking forward to it. I wanted to atone for being such huge weenie, but, in a way, it would signal the end of my duty as a protector.

I wasn't meant to do that job, and submitting completely to this big burly man was a welcome release from it. How was I--5'5", 130, soaking wet--going to protect my bombshell wife from the likes Bob or him? If all I had to do was experience a bit of pain, which it turned out I enjoyed mostly, then bring it on.

On the other side, if I didn't confess and he already knew and walked away, it would probably wreck our marriage. All the shit that we had been in denial about before was now laid bare. How could we live with each other after the things we had said and done? I had to confess and soon.

"Okay, slut let's take a look at you." I could tell from his eyes that he savored the effects he was producing on my wife's body. He liked the outfit and especially the corset. He was able to inspect most of the tattoos and the brands, but very the top of the pussy tattoo was behind the corset, so that just the bottoms of the first words could be seen and it just read "of JJ Jenkins."

He had her spread her ass cheeks for him and to show the "WH_RE" around her asshole. He was very excited by it, and actually giggled, as he ran his finger around the "O." "This proves what cheap fucking whore you really are. To let me do this to you. Doesn't it, Slut?"

"Yes, Sir. Thank you for let me show you my true nature, Sir. I am cheap fucking whore for you, Sir."

"Is it degrading to be permanently marked out as the filthy piece of shit whore you really are?" He pushed a finger in her asshole while he held her in place.

"Yes, oough! Sir! It is so extremely humiliating. But I deserve it for what I've done to my husband. I've always been cheap whore, Sir. You're just showing--Oooh!--meee! Sir! I've been hiding it so long; I don't care who knows! Oooh, please keep fingering my nasty whore asshole, Sir."

"Maybe a bit later, whore," responded coolly and yanked his finger out of her WHORE-hole. Then he inspected the chastity device in place with the rings. Through the three rings in each of her pierced labia, two silver bars were inserted with a hinge on the bottom end. On the top end, each bars had eyelets, through which a small lock was placed. He, again, seemed as happy as he had been last night.

"But, tell me my sluts, how did it go at Bob's," my heart sank, I felt like once he asked, we had no way to mitigated the consequences. "Did he try to finger her pussy, cucky?"

"Sir, yes, y-y-y-eess, he did; he did, Sir. Sir, I couldn't stop him; before I could do anything, he was doing things to her, and he told me not to tell you, and I couldn't help it, and she made us smoke weed, and I was out of it, and she was in a stupor, Sir. I came, Sir, I came, while he was fucking her pussy. He made us beg him to come; he fucked her, Sir, I couldn't stop it, I-I-I-I just couldn't."

"Okay, my sissy bitch. I am glad you confessed, but I already knew. Bob told me the whole sad drama earlier. His wife threw him out. He's at my apartment right now. But the good news is... I get to fuck that crazy bitch, he's married to; she's a fucking animal in the sack, that one. But I still have to punish you both. You came without my permission that's a pretty big rule. You also let that brute fuck my property; that's not okay. And you submitted to him without my approval. And... you want to be my first sissyboy?"

"Yes, Sir, I do. Please punish me, I beg you, don't let this mistake change your mind, please, Sir."

"Oh, on that front, I have good news for you. I managed to reach my surgeon friend on the golf course today. You have an appointment on Monday for an "evaluation." Your appointment is under 'Jayse Kunt.' See, you can't use your real name. How we are doing this, is not exactly kosher, normally you'd have go through all this counseling and other shit, and he could lose his license. By next week, you will be much closer to being my sissy bitch."

My mind was reeling; I was speechless for too long. On the one hand, I knew this was coming and was maybe even looking forward to it, or better put I was looking forward to results afterward. But on the other hand, it suddenly seemed so real and so permanent, so scary. I couldn't really understand what was happening to me or why I had let a man who was practically a stranger dictate my life and force me to make such a life-altering decision.

I had run it over and over in my mind from the moment I blurted out my agreement. Logically, it did not seem to make sense. And I thought, well it was an emotional impulsive decision: in the heat of the moment and at an psychologically charged moment in my life, I assented to a crazy idea.

But then again, handing my wife over to some other man seemed just as crazy; and yet that seem to make sense. Sexually, I was a complete failure as husband to her. She was literally disgusted by my tiny dick. It had never gotten anybody off, except me, and never as hard or as satisfyingly as I had in the last two day through anal stimulation. My little peenie was doing nothing for me except getting the way.

"This is what you said you wanted, faggot?"

"Yes, yes Sir, sorry, I was just suddenly surprised, is all. Yes, I can't wait, Sir. Thank you, so much for seeing to it, Sir. Please sir, may I beg you to punish just me for what happened today. It was entirely my fault. I let it happen, Lori didn't really know what was going on. That Angel gave us weed, Lori's never even smoked before."

"Okay, sissy. I will punish you for it. You know what that means because of your issue?"

"Yes, Sir. I do not deserve the pleasure any other punishment might bring." He made my kneel in front him and from his trusty bag he pulled the riding crop. He had me bend over so my ass was displayed, while my head was at his feet.

He had Lori, pull out the plug and then hold my ass cheeks open. I knew--and apparently, he did too--that without the plug I would have to concentrate on that horrible other pain, with nothing to absorb it. I knew I had betrayed my master and deserved it. I wanted the pain though it would give me no pleasure, so he would pardon my offense against him.

He took off one of his shoes and sock and put his big toe in my mouth. "Bite me, and I will rip your balls off myself tonight, sissy. I took it in my mouth suckled on it like a baby. I am going to strike your balls 15 times for your transgressions today. Do you want me to do that, sissy? I begged for it through the toe in my mouth and he began pounding my peenie and teenie testicles. He could not hit my peenie directly because of the cage, but that's not to say he wasn't hitting it indirectly.

I just sobbed openly, bawling like a child until it was done. When he finally finished, I could barely think, let alone speak. I knew I was to thank him and mumbled something I thought sounded like "thank you, Sir, for punishing your sissy bitch." But then I just curled up into a heap where I was.

He pulled his toe out of my mouth and gave me a gentle kick and motioned for Lori to take me away. She settled me kneeling by ottoman like the previous night; thankfully, she put the plug back, returning to his side.

He had her kneel facing up at him. She was looking up at him with total submission begging for something with her eyes. He raised her face with his hand under her chin, and said, "would you like to suck my cock, my whore?"

"Oh, Yes Sir. I would love that."

"You have suffered much today and last night, my slut. I am proud of what went through for me today. I still to have to punish you for coming without permission, even though I just punished your sissy cuck for the rest of it, but I am leaving that for next time. I don't have much time tonight because I have to go out to Queens for a session of angry sex with that crazy alt-bitch.

"But I want to give you a reward, for what you have done so far to please me. I am going to give the 'girlfriend experience.' I can't fuck your pussy because that crazy Russian slut still has the keys, don't worry I'll fuck them out of her, tonight. Would you like me to fuck your ass freestyle, you can come as much as you'd like? It is going to hurt a lot more because of the new tattoo, are you ready for that?"

"Oh MY GOD, Sir! Thank you so much; I would love that so so much. Please, please fuck my ass hard; I don't mind the pain!"

"Okay, my slut, let's go over to cucky, so he could have his reward too." They moved over to me and he sat on the couch and had her kneel in front of him. He took off her slutty top and bra to reveal her magnificent titties, still bruised and battered; the hoop nipple rings he had installed made convenient handles for him.

He tugged on them and smiled. He said he planned to use the rings to hang weights off at some point and connect them to the ones on her pussy. He played with her breast in what was for him a moderate manner, but he was nonetheless painfully squeezing and teasing them, while tugging on the rings.

"Do you want my cock, whore?" Yes, of course she did, he made her undo his pants and take his cock out. He let her put it in her mouth without begging for it. She sucked on it blissfully falling into a cock-happy trance. Mr. Jenkins leaned back into the couch scooching is butt back at the same time. My wife followed the cock with her head causing her ass to be more exposed.

He made her widen her knees with his feet and motioned behind her, and pointed toward the ragged "O" around her hole. "Eat her ass, faggot!"

I did not need more of an invitation and hustled over to get started. Everything down there seemed like an unfamiliar neighborhood, there were the rings the with their bars, the new signage. I just closed my eyes to avoid distractions and ate my wife's ass.

Twirling my tongue round and round the garish "O," another man had tattooed on my wife's most intimate area, while he impaled her mouth and throat with his massive cock made my clitty hurt as it swelled in its cage. My wife was moaning and squirming into the cock in her face. I couldn't quite get into her pussy, but I could just about make contact with her clit through the bars. I'd been here many times; I could tell she was close.

Choking with the cock in her mouth, she still tried to beg for permission. All she did was make was burbling noises around his cock, but he picked up on what she was trying to do and said, "you don't have ask tonight, go ahead and come, slut." And I felt her scrunch up my face with her butt as another of these earthshattering orgasms coursed through her.

He said, "are you ready for me to fuck your ass, slut?"

"Yes, yes please, Sir," she gurgled as he slipped the cock out of her mouth. He got up from the couch leaving her more or less as she was. He had me turn onto my back with my head just under her, and positioned himself at the big "O."

"Open her ass for me, cucky." I did, and he was about to go in, but just then he lifted my head slightly and put his cock in my mouth, "just a taste, sissy. You'll get more later."

"Thank you, Sir" I murmured into the head of his glorious cock. But then he took it away before I could get much of it in me. He had me put it back at the entrance of my wife's hole, and said, "push me into your whore wife's asshole, cuckold!" I did, with pleasure, as he held it open, I noticed my fingers barely made it half way around.

Pushing him into my wife right now, I could almost pretend my old fantasy of having the power of a cock like his at my disposal was coming true. It was so glorious just holding it. I wanted to shove it into her and feel that power. But while last night she had been stretched out, she was tight now. I felt the resistance and stopped. He spat on his cock; some dripped on my face, and I actually licked at it and swallowed it, savoring it.

He scanned the room with for just a second, then reached back behind him and stuck his hand in my panties. To a real man this degrading and humiliating scene would be abhorrent. But he knew what a raging sissy faggot he was dealing with, and how this would affect my sissy clit. There was, of course plenty of lube there.

He rubbed some on his cock and on Lori's O and then went back to fingering her hole ass she moaned and pushed back on trying to more in. He pushed in three fingers and twisted them around roughly before having me resume feeding his cock into her asshole.

We finally got it in there; she was yelping and moaning the whole way in, but after not too long, she motioned she was ready to proceed. He had me slowly and gently fuck her with his cock in small movements at first and then longer and longer strokes. I was long-dicking my wife, with his cock. The feeling was so delicious, I was on verge of coming just from focusing my thoughts on what I was actually doing and spasmed around my plug, reminding my of the pleasant full feeling.

When she started moaning hard, he pushed my hand away, pulled almost all the way out and said to her, "fuck yourself with my cock, slut." She began to rock her hips back and forth on his cock slowly at first, but then faster. When the rocking didn't seem to get enough cock into her, she began bucking, sort of heaving her plump ass onto his cock. Suddenly, she was convulsing in the throes of another massive orgasm. I could see my wife's cum dripping through the silver rings and bars and opened my mouth to receive it.

12