From Cucked Husband to Sub Wife Ch. 09

Story Info
Sissy Michelle meets the surgeon.
5.4k words
4.37
14.9k
1

Part 9 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 9

An Unusual Doctor Visit

The next morning, I was up early cleaning myself out and being fussed over by my wife. Her interest in our project renewed, she wanted me looking perfect for him and my appointment. She put me in a pretty pink polka dot summer dress with straps and fairly short skirt to it, though not the micro mini from last night. A frilly camisole under it with matching panties. She put hoops through my pierced nipples that made it look like huge nipples poking hard through the camisole and the dress.

He came up to get me. He had us both kneel before him. Me in my cute summer dress, Lori had on just her corset with her massive tits heaving over the top. He fondled them gently then roughly and pulled on her nipple rings and pinched her nipples. She whimpered, and thank him for the attention. He told us he hoped that the difficulty of last night was past, and we could proceed without further incident. She begged forgiveness and thanked him for his patience and begged for a way to make it up to him.

"Would you like to suck my cock, whore?"

"Yes, please, Sir." He pulled out his cock and thrust the head in her mouth. "I am going to piss in your mouth, slut. Don't spill a drop, you don't want to fuck up this expensive corset!"

"Yes, Sir," she mumbled. with the cock in her mouth. "Piss down my throat, Sir!" I could see her swallowing it in gulps as quickly as she could. She managed, somehow to swallow it all even though sometimes her cheeks swelled with his urine. At the end, she leaned forward so as not spill any on the corset, but just a bit spilled.

When she was done, he just started fucking her mouth. "I have to fuck your face fast whore, we don't to be late. Do you mind?" No, she didn't, she signaled shaking her head with the cock buried down her throat. He face-fucked her, without regard, and in short order he was ready to come.

"You're not allowed to come, whore, this is just for me!" Just to make sure he slapped her big tits hard several times as his body tensed and spasmed as he pumped his come into her mouth and throat. When he was done, he yanked is cock out of her, let me lick him clean, then put himself back in his pants and told me to kiss my wife good bye. Which I did passionately tasting his magnificent cock, his cum and piss in my wife's mouth. He lifted me into a standing position, marched me out the door, without another word. Leaving Lori on her knees, stunned, gasping, and burping cum and piss.

We got to the doctor's office which was a very fancy and huge gender-affirmation practice. The huge waiting room was mostly empty, but there were a couple other trans girls, like me (well, not quite like me). We had the first appointment and went in right away, with Dr. Harold Harris. He had similar body type to Mr. Jenkins (I wondered if there was a big beefy burly boys' club to which these guys belonged). He personally led us back to his office, and while he spoke professionally, I could see he was checking me out in a not so professional manner.

When we got into the office, he dropped any hint of professionalism all together, and squeezed my ass as I walked past him to a chair. "Harry, what have I told you; you have to ask first." Daddy chided him.

"Sorry, JJ, this one is really fucking hot. I see a lot of sissies here, some are stunning, but, you know, I can't touch, and after what you told me about this one... May I, JJ?" Daddy nodded and made me get off the chair and let him grope my ass. His hands were not as large as Daddy's, but his fingers were stubbier; his touch was nothing like.

After getting his fill of squeezing my ass and fondling my flat chest, we went behind his desk and motioned me to me sit back down, then put on his professional hat again. "So, Ms. Kunt..." He pronounced it "cunt"; but I thought it should be "coont." "You are interested in gender affirming surgery. To accomplish this, I will be performing an orchiectomy, slicing open the scrotum, and removing the testes.

"According to JJ, you want the scrotum stretched smooth, essentially creating a flat surface from your anus to your tiny penis. And, you want to reduce your penis in size through mechanical means, via a series of smaller cages. Because you will no longer have testes to attach the cage, I will place piercings at the base and above your undeveloped penis where the new cage will fasten. Eventually, your penis will resemble a large clitoris. Does that sound like what you want?"

"Y-y-yes, Sir." I said looking nervously over at Daddy.

"We'll start you today on hormone therapy, which will also help with that shrinkage. You will also begin develop breast. We are also going to use tiny specialized suction cups to augment your nipple size. If that is not successful, we will perform nipple augmentation surgery; JJ tells me you are interested in creating a specific look for you breasts (perky but with big nubby nipples)."

As he said this, he clicked the mouse on his desk, flipped the screen around and showed examples of girls with sexy perky titties, with juicy suckable nipples. I got excited thinking these could be mine. It made me think of when I thought I wanted to have a cock like Mr. Jenkins's, rather than wanting Mr. Jenkins's cock in me. Despite loving my wife's big beautiful titties, I also loved little perky ones, just like these. And now... they were going to be mine.

"You are basically going most the way through feminine gender affirmation. I will also be doing a bit of facial feminization. Your features are already quite feminine, so this will be negligeable. I will just be making few minor tweaks here and there. Okay?" I agreed.

"JJ has apprised me of your situation; for the purposes of this evaluation, I need you assure me that this is what you want; that you are not being forced to make this decision." He looked over at Mr. Jenkins as he said this, he may have even winked "...and that you are a transgendered person. You understand these changes are permanent or difficult to reverse. Normally, we don't get here until a lot of therapy, both hormonal and mental, but I understand there is some... errm-uhm... urgency."

"Yes, Dr. Harris. This is my free choice. I have always felt that I was girl in the wrong body. I would like the surgery as soon as possible."

"Please sign here acknowledging that I explained the process... and here that you understand the ramifications... and here... and here..."

I never really understood the whole false name angle, or how it would fly to just sign some obviously made-up name, but I signed all the papers as Ms. Jayse Kunt (which was apparently is pronounced Cunt). I would not put it past them to just be having a laugh. I also had to have a bank check, signed by me, not Ms. Kunt, for $20,000, which I understand was only a fraction of the cost for the procedures I was having done. Dr. Harris himself was doing his part free of charge.

"Okay, Ms. Kunt. Let me just check the schedule... I have space next Wednesday, first thing. You will need to get in here by 6am, and the surgeries will be about 5 hours. Can I schedule you in?"

"Yes, that will work." He had me get up and move to the examination table on the other side of the room, and offered me a hospital gown, but then thought better of it and put it back in the drawer. "Would you please disrobe, sissy," then instead of looking away to give me some privacy he just devoured me with eyes, as I took off my summer dress and panties.

Standing there naked in front of Dr. Harris, I was ashamed of my betraying penis, which was standing as stiff as it got these days, as if begging for attention. He had me lay on the table and spread my legs wide while I brought my knees toward my chest. He grabbed my whole package with one hand a began fondling it. It felt really good to suddenly get this much body contact on it. He then he picked up my little dicklet with two fingers, and with a sharpie marked the incision points and where the rings to hold my cage would go, and how the scrotum tissue would be cut.

He took pictures of my face from several angles with a digital camera and loaded them on to his laptop. He ran them through his program, changed a few values and showed me and Daddy, what I would look like. I said nothing, but Daddy made a few suggestions.

Then he reached into a drawer and pulled out something that looked like a small air compressor with a thin hose, and two small suction cups with a small bulb on the ends. He removed my hoop nipple rings, then placed one of cups over my right nipple attached the hose, which sucked my breast tight to the small cup and then extended the nipple into the bulb.

He removed the hose leaving what would, under a blouse look just like a natural very erect nipple. He said, they were unlikely to come off and I could just go about my daily life without thinking about them. If they should come off, he said, a technician in the office could happily reattached them.

That seemed about it; once done, he turned to Daddy, and said, "JJ, may I please use your sissy, now?"

"Okay, Harry, I knew you couldn't wait. Sissy, I am leaving you here with my friend Harry, for a little while, he likes his privacy, do as he says; you can beg him to cum, if he wants. Harry, you know you can't fuck her, right?!"

"I promise, JJ, thanks!"

"Okay, sissy, don't worry, I'll be right back." and he kissed my forehead like an anxious dad, as he left me with his lecherous friend.

As soon as the door shut, he had me on my knees in front of his crotch. He pulled his cock out. It was big, but nothing like Daddy's or even Bob's. It was really fat though, and I had some trouble getting the head in my mouth. He was already leaking precum when I got him in my mouth. I worked his head, but pulled it out to make sure to get his balls.

Here he was larger than both Bob and Daddy, he had these enormous low hanging balls, which I could not get into my mouth together. I nuzzled and suckled on them gently, lapping at his scrotum the whole time. He cooed and moaned pleasurably as I worshipped his cock. He reached down played with my nipples through the suction cups. He got really hard in my mouth and then made me get up and turn around.

I was in a panic, Daddy's friends didn't exactly seem honorable so far, and I knew I couldn't stop him, just like I couldn't stop Bob. He made me spread my ass and started playing with the plug Daddy had just put in. This plug was just as fat as my smaller plug, but not as long, so it just kept my sphincter from closing completely, but did not go very deep. He was tugging at it, not quite pulling it out, just making the rim of my asshole pout around it.

He stopped, sat in a nearby chair and gestured me over to him. I crawled over. "I heard you like spankings, sissy. Come lay on my lap and let me smack that cute bottom, faggot." I eagerly went over and did as commanded, I couldn't wait to feel those fat stubby fingers pounding my rump. He groped my ass again, then came the first smack. It was harder than Daddy spanked and the pain went right through me.

The plug, not being as long, didn't do its usual thing against my prostate. My poor behind had had quite the workout in the last few days and the burning pain was intense without my regular plug to help absorb it. He spanked me a few more times, but it was undisciplined; his stroke had no consistency. He was not Daddy. It was okay, but I was not having the same reaction as I would have with Him. It was a more painful, but much less pleasurable experience overall.

When he was done, my ass was really sore; he lifted me bodily back to the exam table, where he lay me on my back and spread my legs wide. He popped the plug out in one quick motion. He spit on my asshole and inserted his fat index finger in there. I was gaping pretty much always, so he soon put three of his fat fingers in there. I was sure he was going to fuck me. I was nervous, but a small part of me wanted him to.

Then, he did something I was really not expecting; he leaned in with his head and swallowed my little dick whole. He sucked on it like he was trying to suck a thick milk shake through a narrow straw. The feeling was unbelievable. Not from lack of trying, but my peenie had never been in anyone else's mouth. Lori never wanted to and certainly Daddy would never care for this.

He proceeded to give me an excellent blowjob (not that I could tell the difference, this one being my first and probably only), but it felt thorough. The whole time he was grinding his fingers into my ass, poking knowingly at my p-spot. When he took my clitty out of his mouth to tell me I could come, it looked as big as it had, maybe ever.

"Thank you, Sir, may I please come now?" I couldn't really wait any more and just unloaded my first genital orgasm in a while into his mouth. Unlike my new sissygasms, it was intense, but brief. I was sure I had come in torrents in his mouth. He didn't not swallow, but kept it all in his mouth then moved over to my mouth and kissed me deeply, sharing my come with me.

He kissed ardently as if we were intimate lovers. It was gratifying, but somewhat strange for me. I had never kissed a man like this, and he had a Sigmund Freud like beard and mustache that were really rough and ticklish against my lips. Despite this, his continued kissing was making my clitty hard again. I could easily see the reason for the cage. I was giving in to his insistent tongue and letting him fuck my mouth with it. Whenever he found my tongue, he tried to suck into his mouth as he had done with my tiny dick.

He felt down to where my peenie was and noticed. He made a tsk tsk tsk noise and stopped. He left me there breathless, walked over to a mini fridge and took out an ice pack, which he placed on my whole package. "I'm sorry, sissy, we don't have that much time. Maybe your Daddy will let me play with some other time. Would you like that, sissy?"

"Yes, sir, I would love that." And he gave me one last kiss, with a bit less intensity.

"I am going to cool you down, so I can place the first cage. This is not how the other ones will work. Next Wednesday, we will fit you with one that attaches to the rings we will place where the testicles are now, and right above the penis." He was ogling me in what I was sure was an impure way. I was suddenly this hot commodity; I had never had this sexual effect on anyone in my life. I was feeling really alluring and sexy. He waited for about ten minutes with the icepack on my genitals, but I could tell it was hard for him to keep his hands off me.

When he placed the new cage on me, I felt that although they looked similar, they were very different. This was, maybe as tight as the other one, but it was comfier. The sides rather than hard plastic were rubberized and the peehole was much wider allowing easier cleaning.

After setting the cage, he said, "Let's see how it works, sissy." He put in a plug similar to the one I had at home. He gestured for me to get on all fours, at his feet, as he sat back in the chair. He took his cock and motioned for me to start sucking again. I went right back to worshiping his cock. As soon as I got most it in my mouth and down my throat, he turned the plug on low vibrate.

As with the spanking, he did not really have the same discipline as Daddy. As I was really getting into worshipping his fat cock, he started playing with controls willy-nilly, spiking it to high, then suddenly off, then pulse (uhmm!) then back to vibrate. It felt amazing, but I couldn't get into a rhythm. Finally, I could feel him getting close and I gave him the full-on porno whore treatment. I could actually get Dr. Harris's cock all the way down, so I just started slamming it all the way down as hard and as fast as I could.

He paused for a second to make me beg him to come in my mouth. "Sir, please come down my throat."

"You want my cum, faggot whore?"

"Yes, please, Sir, may I come when you come, please?"

"Yes, sissy, come with my cock down your throat." He reached down and spanked my ass again hard, then turned the plug all the way up on pulse.

"Take my cum, faggot!" He said, as he barraged gobs of cum down my throat. I was coming in waves again in the safety of my cage. When I was done, he had me stand up and reached down and suck at my peenie again through the cage, though I didn't much of it, then kissed me again.

Soon as he was done, he led me by the hand into a small bathroom, where he washed his face off and let me shower. He left me in the shower, saying he was late for his next appointment and he would see next Wednesday morning.

When I came out into waiting area, Daddy was there. When he saw me, he beamed with pride. In the cabride home, he asked me to tell him everything that happened with Dr. Harris. I told him everything, while he distractedly played with flat tits and my new found nipples. Then he decided he was taking me to breakfast. We went to our local diner, luckily no one there recognized me, even though I was a regular.

He was very solicitous of me, and suddenly I felt kind of like a girlfriend. I felt so sexy and alluring. The same guys that hadn't recognized were checking me out in quick glances. I was really beginning to look like a hot sexy girl, and I think I liked it.

He dropped me off at my building, and I had to have it out with the doorman. I'd finally had it; so, I said, in my most authoritative voice: "Look! This is me now, get over it! I pay your salary, and tell your colleagues on the other shifts too," and stormed off toward the elevator.

Once I got home, I found Lori in the tub, she had removed her corset and was having a long soak. "Honey, I'm in here, come tell me everything." I knew she was in good mood and on-board with the program.

"Honey, I love you," I said passionately and went over kissed her. She looked so beautiful like a renaissance painting of a water-nymph. Her beautiful breasts floating in the water with soap suds covering some parts.

She looked me up and down, and said, "what a cute little sexy sissy girl you make, honey. I never would have thought it. Get in here you sexy girl!" I pulled the dress over my head and ripped off the rest of sissy outfit and got into the tub with my beautiful wife.

She cooed with excitement looking at my new nipples and couldn't wait to suck on the plastic bulb. We messed around in the tub for quite a while until we started pruning. We dried each other off and together we got her corset back on. The whole time we kept checking each other's bodies for the changes he had wrought and thinking of those he still had in mind.

We set about having a relaxing rest of the day, we had some shopping to do, which left of the afternoon. I had taken some personal days off from work, which was tough especially coming off the broken leg, when I started working remotely from home, which was probably the only way I could this for a while, given my new "circumstances."

Realized just then, that I was just going to have to come Out as transgendered to everyone. My dad had died of a heart attack a few years ago, but my mom was going to be shocked, but she would eventually get over it. I was pretty high up the food chain at work, and would just come Out there as well. They would probably turn it into PR coup. I tried to forget all that for now, and have pleasant day with my wife.

We spent the rest of the day as girlfriends; and I was starting to actually enjoy being this persona. We had a mani-pedi, then massages, then went lazily shopping for sexy clothes trying out all kinds. She tried a wedding dress on me and guffawed. We had a late lunch, I ate like pig, she had side salad as her entrée and took a bite off my fried chicken.

When we got home with all our goodies and laughing like teenagers, the doorman handed us box that had been sent by messenger from Queens. We knew who it was from and raced upstairs giddily to see what new toys he had sent us.

12