From Cucked Husband to Sub Wife Ch. 18

Story Info
Consequences to Lori's actions continue.
7.1k words
4.36
9.9k
00

Part 18 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 18

A Change will Come

At about 4 pm, she awakened, but was a bit dazed and discombobulated. She still wouldn't speak to me. She also seemed fragile and unsteady. The intercom buzzer went off at 6 pm and I almost froze to the spot. It was him; he would be up in two minutes.

Once in the door, he rushed straight to Lori, who was wrapped up like a mummy in blankets on the couch. He lifted her face to him gently and kissed her forehead lightly. He had her unwrap herself and show the damage. She was barely making eye-contact, which was already a problem.

She avoided his gaze, but when she finally looked into his eyes, she just burst into tears. Mr. Jenkins was preternaturally perceptive. It took no more than that outburst and her general mien for him to understand exactly what had happened. He inspected all the damage carefully, tracing with his fingers the most serious damage and lines of tattoos that had been altered.

I thought of any number of really cruel, really violent reactions to his understanding of the case. But he once again surprised me, by doing the cruelest thing of all. Without another word to her, he turned around and left. He waved a hand to me in passing, but said absolutely nothing.

She was positively devasted; she fell to her knees crying unconsolably. I tried to embrace her, but she would have none of it. She pushed me away every time I tried to approach her. I just sat in the room with her quietly hoping to be of help if she would let me. She cried without ceasing for a very long time, until about eight. Then she got up went into the bedroom took another pill and went to sleep.

After that night, I moved permanently into the guest bedroom. It was two weeks before we saw Mr. Jenkins again. Lori and I were barely exchanging greetings. When he arrived, he didn't ask any questions, but went right up to Lori and launched into an explanation, which turn out to be a major change in her situation.

"You stupid whore, you have really fucked up. From now on, since you insist on being a common whore that is exactly what you will be to me. I have set up profiles for you on several online escort sites. You will begin receiving johns starting Friday night, I will arrange all of appointments and take payment for it. I have specifically noted in your profiles how enjoy rough treatment, so expect your tricks to be aggressive. This is how it will be until further notice. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir, I am so sorry, Sir, I know I fucked up, but please won't you please punish me, please, please, Siiiir!?"

"No, slut, I'm not your sissy cuckold, who you could betray and expect to be forgiven, this is your punishment." He put his hand up as if to smack her, but stopped himself and turned to leave.

When he was leaving, he pulled me into hallway for a private talk. "Sissy, keep an eye on her. I don't know what she will do. I want you to be here on Friday for the first tricks, but gradually disappear. I want her to feel alone in this."

"Yes, Sir, I'll keep an eye on her. I'm sorry about this. She just couldn't handle you being away so long. I hope you can forgive her someday, Daddy."

"I don't know, sissy, we'll see." Then he hugged me and once again kissed me. He was showing he wasn't blaming me for her indiscretion.

"Sissy, come by my place tomorrow night. Give you a break from the old ball and chain, ay?" This kind of scared me; I was worried about what Lori's change of status would signify for me, and perhaps that was what he wanted to discuss at this house. I had never asked me to his place before. I was in a quandary, but answered.

"Of course, thank you, Sir."

The next night I found myself at the lobby elevator of the old building I used to deliver to Mrs. Smith and Mr. Jenkins. I brought a bottle of wine I knew he'd like. And dressed like the busy career woman I was; I was coming straight from work. I had on a short, but work appropriate skirt, a tight blouse and blazer. With some medium high pumps.

Mr. Jenkins had bought Mrs. Smith's penthouse apartment, which I got to see from a completely different angle. I had never even seen the front door. He greeted me at the door with a wide grin and led me through the apartment to a smaller sitting room different from the living room area by the kitchen. It was a pleasant room, though it was done up in a really old style. I thought this must have been Anna Smith's family furniture rather than Mr. Jenkins's.

He got us drinks from the very smart and compact bar in the room. Including a small fridge. He made us both gin and tonics; he had stopped making me girly drinks, once I had actually become a girl. We sat around just talking, we both sitting on old-fashioned settee, while we casually sipped our drinks. The situation felt like what would be normal, for regular people, but odd for our set of circumstances. I felt kind of peculiar sitting with him on a couch fully dressed talking about random topics, not on my knees, begging for punishment or sex.

It was clear he was trying to show me something with this treatment. I couldn't quite read him, and felt restricted by our Dom/sub relationship from asking too many questions. I also couldn't recognize what was happening because I had never experienced it before. He was "seducing" me as if we were on a date, and he hoped to get "lucky."

It occurred to me that the truth of the matter was that I had never really been on an actual date. My pretend ex-girlfriend never really was interested in me really, and when we went out, it was usually about getting with some other guy. When I met Lori, she was the one that drove the arc of the relationship, and we never really went out on dates, and she was certainly never trying to seduce me. I was happy enough to have such a beautiful woman by my side to try to get any further, plus I wouldn't have known where to begin.

He was all smiles and caresses and his voice took on a honeyed baritone, like an old-fashioned radio announcer. When I brought up Lori, he batted the topic away. "I don't want to talk about that tonight, sissy. Let's have a pleasant evening." I had been really concerned up to know about what this evening was going to be about. I was worried that Lori's misstep might signal a change for our relationship as well. It seemed pretty clear this wasn't going to be about that.

I thought we were all alone in the apartment, but after about thirty-five minutes, there was a knock on the sitting room door. It was Vera, who, apparently, had been making our dinner. She smiled broadly at me and when I got up to greet her, hugged and kissed me maternally. As everyone did, I loved Vera; she was the kindest, gentlest human, but she was smart and cultured too; you could have long conversations with Vera about any subject and never be bored.

"Dinner is ready, Sir. I have set it all up in the dining room. Would there be anything else, Sir?"

"No, thank you, Vera. Say, hi to cucky Bernie for me." She smiled, assured him she would, kissed his forehead, and minced out, stopping to adjust the strap on the back of her ridiculously high-heeled shoes, especially for a woman of her size and shape. We followed her out of the room, though we went in opposite directions. I went into the bathroom to pee, and washup. He went toward the dining room and Vera was walking out the front door.

When I got to the table, Daddy had poured my wine, and was beginning to serve my salad. There were two places set on one end of the very long table that could probably accommodate ten comfortably and twelve in a pinch. He was at the head of the table and I sat on his left. The dinner was a very rich stew, which I was surprised by.

I expected that he planned to fuck me tonight; I certainly hoped he would, and he usually avoided rich foods right before. When I saw the tureen, in fact, I was somewhat disappointed thinking maybe he had different plans. But later I saw that he served me only a tiny serving of the stew, which was so delicious, I was bit disappointed.

Over dinner the same mood continued, and I started settling into the feeling, without waiting for the "other shoe to drop." He continued his seduction, and I laughed to myself thinking that he just had to snap his fingers, and he could do whatever he wanted with me, and yet he was putting up this charm offensive. I didn't mind it, at all, but, though I knew how to react to 'faggot, strip and kneel here,' I had no clue what to do with 'Michelle, you are really looking lovely this evening.' It kept throwing me.

Dinner done he suggested a port as nightcap and we moved to one of the many bedrooms. It was really well-appointed, but I was pretty sure this was not his main bedroom. I went into bathroom which was right outside to change. I brought some sexy lingerie he had asked for, and I washed up. I had come right from work, so I had brought an enema to clean myself out really well. I preened and primped before going back into the bedroom.

When I opened the door, he was laying in the bed, with just a silk robe, he was texting on his phone, but when I came in; he looked up, smiled at me, patted the space next to him on the bed, and I went right over. He finished his texting and put down his phone. Then embraced me and started kissing me ardently. He kissed me longer than he ever had before, and his hands were exploring my body particularly my new-grown breasts and nipples, in which he had become very interested recently.

He broke our kiss and gently nudge my head down. I knew just what he wanted, and I was so ecstatic to get to do it. Before I began to make my way down, he leaned into me and whispered. "You don't have to beg permission, my sissy. I am going to make love to you tonight, enjoy yourself."

"Oh, thank you, Daddy!" I couldn't wait to get his cock inside of me; I licked my way down his chest and when I found his gorgeous already semi-erect cock, I gave myself over to it. I renewed my attempts to get him all the way down my throat. When he realized what I was doing, he pushed his hips up to try to help me.

When that didn't completely work, he nudged my head down gently, but intently, until I finally had him all inside me. I couldn't believe I had finally done it. I started to gag and choke, but I again remembered that lesson, learned long ago. Don't panic, just let it choke you. I knew he would eventually pull out and let me breathe, so I concentrated on making my spasming throat feel as good for him as possible. As usual, just when I thought I might pass out, he lifted me off, and I gasped for air.

I took as big a gulp of air as I could, but went right back to getting that cock to choke me again. On my third attempt, I came all over the cute frilly panties, I had bought that afternoon. God, I love sucking his cock. After that, I just made love to his cock with my mouth. I was desperately trying to make him come down my throat. He seemed to be holding back, so it was my turn to do some seduction.

I was already slobbering all over his cock, but I took it up a few notches. I took it out of my mouth and lifted up and went to work on his giant balls. I sucked them up and bathed them with my tongue, then I licked slowly up the shaft to the peehole, where I found some tasty precum. I took my hands off and just started fucking his cock with my throat, while I finger-fucked my ass moaning loudly onto his cock.

I knew I had him, when he started bucking up into my mouth with his hips and we got into a rhythm. I let it out of my mouth just long enough to say, "use my mouth like a cunt, Daddy, come down my throat please. I want to taste your sweet cum, please." He took me very seriously; he took my head in both hands and began fucking my face forcefully. He was coming and it drove me over the edge to know I had caused it, that I had made him come when he was trying to hold back.

That was the best feeling about having a cock spurting in your mouth. He flooded my throat and then my mouth with his cum I tried desperately to swallow, but also taste his wonderful ejaculate. I swallowed it all up like the obedient sissy sub I am, and cleaned his cock clean after. I kept him in my mouth as long as possible. He finally pulled it out; it was too sensitive for my suckling.

He let me stay nuzzling it with my head for some minutes, while I was still catching my breath and cooing post-orgasmically. I loved everything about it being so close; the musky smell, the heat permeating out of it, its muscularity; I just love his cock so much. Suddenly, he lifted my head and nudged me into the bathroom right outside the room.

He placed me in the tub, and I knew what to do. I got on my knees and opened my mouth for his piss. I was looking forward to it; it had been a while, and I missed it. I couldn't really say I liked the taste of his piss--it's piss, after all--I love providing him with ways to humiliate or hurt me that give him pleasure.

I felt just as "taken" when he pissed on me as when he had his big cock buried in my ass or my throat, or when he cruelly made me look at the things Lori had done. It was a way he exerted his power over me, while humiliating and degrading me, and I enjoyed giving him that power. It was the ultimate sign of total submission. There is an inherent security in that, in being owned so completely to seek one's own pain so as to give another pleasure. My pain gave him pleasure, and all of my pleasure came from what I was able to give him.

When he was done, he washed me gently, soaping up my titties and tugging at my nipple rings. He was now like a horny teenage boy groping and poking at me every once in a while, his fingers would find my hole and wiggle their way in there. I was really loving the attention and was practically giggling with joy. He let me rinse off, set some towels on a stool next to the tub and pointed to the mouthwash on the counter as he bounded out of the room.

I dried myself, made sure to gargle with the mouthwash--I knew what that meant, all of sudden he wanted to kiss me all the time. He didn't really kiss Lori all that much. I primped, some poking at my hair and renewed my lipstick. Gargled and rinsed my mouth carefully.

We made love from the moment I hit the bed. He was all over me, kissing and sucking my tits, pinching my nipples lightly, grabbing my ass. Then he started seriously opening up my hole with his fingers. He shoved one hand in my mouth to suck on his fingers, while the other explored my hole; he switched off when the one in my ass would dry up.

Soon, he was nearly fist-fucking me with four of his fingers. At that point, I begged him to fuck me with his cock. He was on top of me missionary style and kissing me hard as the head popped through my sphincter. That beautiful pain was there and so was his beautiful cock. He moved slowly inside me making it last as long as possible, before my ass was used to him and it just felt so good.

He was moving romantically, grinding into me and letting me feel the fullness his cock provided. I knew I wouldn't last long. I thought just then--with the freedom to come at will--of the times I was embarrassed to come after just a few strokes into Lori's pussy, and now I could just come freely, without embarrassment, right now as his cock was just beginning to press into my prostate. How right had Daddy been to turn me into this sexy girl. I came right away, making a tiny pool on both our stomachs.

He fucked me like this until I lost count of the number of times I had come, and he came several times. It was almost two in the morning, when he got up out of bed and left the room. I didn't see him again until about seven, when I was in the shower getting ready for work. I hadn't thought I would be spending the night, and didn't bring a change of clothes, so I had to stop at my apartment to change on the way.

He came in naked, cock still stiff with morning wood. He waved me to sit in the tub and began peeing all over me, with eyes half closed. I opened my mouth, but he was barely getting any in my mouth; he was mostly getting my tits. "Daddy, would you like to mark my titties like you did Lori's?" I had wanted this for a long time.

"Oh, I would, sissy, that might be happening soon. Have a great day at work, sissy," and he bounced out of the room again. I finished cleaning up, got dressed and ran to my apartment. Lori was up. She looked like she had been crying all night, her eyes bloodshot red. I had told where I would be. I was sure she was not too happy with either of us. I changed in my bedroom and walked out barely saying goodbye.

On Thursday, Mr. Jenkins took a trip out to Queens with Lori. She had all the rings removed and her old tattoos had been "fixed" so that his name was no longer distinguishable. The scratched "nots" had faded somewhat so they were barely visible. Two tattoos were added on the inside of her labia, on the left it read "For" and on the right "Rent." I smiled when I saw it, thinking, that's an odd place to advertise; it's not like she could walk up and down Broadway with her pussy spread out. But, of course, he had taken pictures of it for her escort profile.

Lori seemed really depressed about the whole situation, but conflictingly excited about the project. I guess she hoped that by making him money this way, she could work her way back into his good graces. Also, she had not seen any "action" in more than two weeks, since the incident. Friday night rolled around and Lori had her first two customers. One was set up for eight and the other one at ten. The first guy was a rich young dude, who couldn't believe his luck in finding willing subslut, for relatively cheap.

Daddy was charging $300 an hour "no holes barred" sessions. They could slap her around, but no tying her up and no whips or caning. A small riding crop provided was the only implement allowed. She was allowed to refuse anyone who brought their own, and they had to leave after an hour.

The young guy was more eager than experienced, he struck her a few times with the small crop and pinched and manhandled her tits, but other than that it sounded like a pretty "straight" fuck. He came within a half hour and was gone shortly after that. Lori came out of her room and actually talked to me for the first time since the incident.

She was teary, but not sobbing. "Do you think he'll take me back, Michelle, if I do this for him?"

"I really don't know, Lori, this really hurt him. But he has always come around before; he has a generous spirit, after all. I fixed her a drink and we sat quietly together, not being angry at each other, until it was time for her to get ready for the next guy. I asked her what it was like.

"It wasn't so bad. He was a young and cute, kind of ham-fisted and inexperience. When he first came in and started swatting with the crop, I thought it might get interesting, but he had no control. I was hoping he would help me feel something, but it was just a distraction. His dick was okay, nothing like what I've been used to lately, but...uhm, you know not tiny like you."

"Oh, thanks for that." I knew she was trying to lighten the mood, so I didn't really mind. Plus, considering I was no longer in the penis size game, except as a receiver, I was so over that.

"He probably would not have been a bad lay, for a 'normal' girl, but when I sucked his cock, he really had a hard time not coming. I was just deep-throating him going fairly slow and he almost blew his load right away. He made me stop and ate and poked at my pussy with his hands. He was really fascinated with my piercings, he putting his fingers through them while eating my pussy."

"Did you come?"

"Not really, I was close when he was fingering me, but he just got like three fingers in there and they were thin, though really long. Funny, cause his cock was the opposite: stubby but really meaty. When he fucked me, he opened me up nice, but there was not that much penetration. Once he started fucking my pussy, he was coming almost right away. I was going to offer him my ass, to see if he could make me come that way, but he was moaning and spurting inside of me before I could. You want to taste his cum, Michelle? I licked some up after, it's not bad."

12