From Cucked Husband to Sub Wife Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was just enduring the building pounding that he was giving her, sending shocks my way each time. But it was rhythmic, which allowed two things: one, I was getting into it. I pictured the shock as an electric cock driving itself into my open cunt and the visual stimuli provided by Daddy fucking his other whore. Two, I was letting my tits rest from the pain.

I was screaming as loud as I could, but I was beginning to moan too. I was going to come completely unfilled, with just cold raw pain for stimulation. Joe noticed what I was doing and caned my ass hard to bring me back out of the warm sub-comforter I had built for myself. I shrieked, as much in pain as surprise. It drew me away from the momentum I was building toward orgasm, which was already precarious.

Daddy was now fucking Sarah's ass. She had been laying on her back with her head elevated slightly by Mary's knees behind her, her legs locked by Mary's tits by her big toes. He had pulled her torso forward, so her head was now on the seat of the Bellini and her ass higher in the air, then he shoved his big cock all the way, in one smooth motion.

When he began to fuck her, I realized that in this position he was not striking the button to shock me. He was fucking her slowly, but going balls deep each time.

"Gmmmph, ummph, umm!" I complained to Joe. I turned to him and got a shock on my tits. I didn't scream, and he slapped my tits with the cane.

"Urmgh, urmgh, urph." I screamed and nodded my head toward Daddy and the whore, shocking my tits again.

Realizing the problem, Joe called to him. "Sir!" He looked behind him only slightly pausing his fucking.

"Hmm?"

"The button," Joe said pointing to his own crotch and then to Sarah's."

The switch was attached to Sara by a thin belt around her waist, in her current position it was somewhere around her belly button. Daddy pulled it up, fiddle with it, but it would not stay. I looked on hoping the problem would be resolved. I was determined to come for him from the pain, but it was important that the shock be connected to his thrusts into her. Daddy held the switch in position by hand and took a measured thrust.

I got a shock; he held it for some time, and I screamed accordingly. But he didn't find it satisfying to have to hold the switch. Suddenly, he reached under her and took the belt off. He made a tight bundle of the belt and shoved it into her pussy leaving the switch sticking out. He took a few practice thrusts, and I screamed after each one.

"How's that, sissy?" I grunted my approval.

"I want you to come for me, sissy, just from the pain and knowing the pleasure that your suffering will bring me. I know you want to come, but beg permission first." Once again, I nodded and grunted my acceptance, shocking my tits.

He turned his back on me and went back to fucking his whore's ass. I wanted to get back to that rhythm so I could make myself come for him. I turned toward Joe casually, letting my tits fry the whole time and nodded. He got my meaning and struck my ass with the cane. I wiggled my ass at him because I wanted him to hit my pussy lips, like Marvin was doing with the whip.

I needed a big jolt pain to put me back under the sub-trance I was in before. Joe read me like a book. He picked up the crop and smacked my open cunt just as Daddy sunk into the whore's asshole, pushing the button and electrifying my cunt. The pain from the crop was perfect; it melted right into the shock, sending me exactly where I wanted to be.

He had been fucking for quite some time and this was a high stimuli situation. I knew he had to be getting ready to come himself. I was filling my warm opaque subspace with only thoughts of his pleasure and the pleasure my suffering for him would bring me. Despite that terrifying look earlier, I could see how much delight he was having. I thought if I could time it so we could come together—he would be experiencing pure pleasure, and I pure pain—that was the kind of equipoise that would truly please him.

I focused all my attention on his fucking her; the world around me melted away and all that existed was her asshole and his glorious cock. Each time he thrust into her, I'd feel it and it was as if he was virtually fucking me. I could feel his cock enter me as an electric pulse that filled my vagina, grazing my clit every time. She was moaning. She had to be close too. I wondered if we could all come together.

It was like I was connected to her; her ass was my proxy pussy. From my shadowy sub-land, I could feel him inside me as he pounded her. I was getting closer and closer. I fervently waited to shout out that I was ready to come for him, from pain and humiliation he had given me. The fucking was so fast now that the shocks felt nearly continuous. I could hear and almost feel her moaning. I knew she was going to come. I was sure he couldn't hold on past that.

I turned again toward Joe. I needed just little push. I shocked my tits; and he dutifully struck my pussy lips with the crop. It was time; I had to beg him to let me come now.

"Pwwwetth Thuuuh, Mmmm ahh Cmmm!" I screamed out, at the edge of intelligibility. I heard her moan something similar, as I knew she had to be there too.

"Yes, my whores you may come for me, just wait for me. You come, when I come."

"Thhmm, mmm, mmmph," I cried, to thank him for letting me come for him. The electricity flowed right through me. I was going to come on his electric fucking me, while I watched him fuck a whore, I didn't know he had.

"I'm coming, you fucking whores! Come for me, now!" I got started some seconds before that, convulsing in my tied-up state, my tits were sparking with electricity, setting the weights dancing again, as I couldn't keep my head straight. The pain barely registered, as I was coming so hard from it. I was shuddering and mewling and crying at the same time.

When I looked up again expecting to see him still fucking Sarah, his cock was right in my face and he was drooling the last bits of cum out of gigantic cock. I lolled my tongue to him, but did not touch his precious cock until he laid it on my tongue and park it just past my lips, and I tasted his beautiful cum once again. He went no further, and in fact took step back.

He slapped my face, shocking my tits, and I turned my head the other way for him, shocking my poor tits once more. He slapped me again setting it off again. I thanked him, demurely, for slapping me, punishing me and making me come. Well... I wanted to, but all I could do was groan through the ring gag and nod. He took my chin in his hand and gently raised my head back. I thought he was going to lean in a kiss my forehead.

But he placed the tip of his cock right at the ring and casually began to piss down my throat. Not even looking at me. There was spontaneous applause from the group immediately around us, which drew looks from the rest of the room. And he was fist-bumping Joe as he shook the last of his piss onto my chin. He climbed back up on the couch and addressed the crowd.

"Hey folks, I see you are all enjoying yourselves, so I don't to intrude too much. If you missed it, my nasty whore wife, just came with nothing but pain for stimulation, while watching me assfuck my other whore. If that's not love, I don't know what is.

"You may think that's the end, but I have some more humiliation planned for my lovely new bride on our special day. I just finished relieving my bladder in her mouth, after a long fuck session with my other whores and coming in her mouth. I wish to share the experience. She will continue to be tied as she is on the cart and Joe will move her around, for your convenience. Feel free to piss or come on the bride, but, please, don't penetrated her in any way. If you wish to crop her, or shock her Joe has the controls. As you were; please enjoy!"

A loud cheer from the crowd. He jumped off the couch and took his whores with him to the showers to clean up. Joe disconnected my hands from the winch and wheeled me over to Larry, who was the first to call us over. He was getting his cock sucked by Terrence and his boy Alex alternately. The subs where on their knees side-by-side. Begging Larry to come down their throats, but when we got there, he turned toward the cart and my face.

"Yummy cummies! For the lovely bride. Congratulations, Michelle!" He pushed his big fat cock right to edge of my ring gag, and began to spurt cum into me. I licked at it teasing it out further, I wanted to suck that thing into my mouth and down my throat in the worst way. It took incredible concentration and great will to just focus and his tasty cum filling my mouth. I swallowed as much as could, but I had no way to it suck in, so quite a bit spilled and drooled down my chin and onto the cart.

From behind me, I felt someone strap my open cunt with the crop. Out of context, it hurt like hell; just moments ago, I was begging Joe to hit me repeatedly like this, but now, the pain unsettled me. It was Bob who pressed his big dick against my splayed pussy. If I just pushed back, I could get that lovely tool all the way inside me and finally assuage that empty feeling. I pushed just a little; he was flaccid and began a stream of hot piss into me. I used my just released hands to gape my pussy wider for his hot piss.

It burned into the cuts and scrapes caused by the whip and the clips, but warm moisture felt good to me. Thankfully, Joe had taken the glasses off, so I could look around again, and see the group. On the other side of the room, I spotted Fritz who seemed to be "making love" to Ashley on one of the many surfaces afforded by the playroom. It was more or less missionary, except Ashley had her legs up in the air and her hands tied crossed behind her back.

Fritz was waving at Joe and snapping his fingers like a snobbish restaurant guest calling a waiter over. We got over there, and I saw that Ashley's was wearing a gag, and her big beautiful tits were bound. Fritz finished pounding into her and jumped off the bench and brought his sizeable cock right to my asshole, held open by the rope. He used my hands to jerk himself off until just before coming, then put my hands on my butt cheeks to spread them apart even wider. His cum felt burning hot, as it struck my rosebud. I wished he'd come in my mouth, so I could taste it.

"My compliments to the bride," he said. Leaning over, so I could see him, he gave me a salute, and chuckled gleefully. I could feel the warm spunk dripping down to my cunt lips and plop onto the cart.

There seemed to be no hierarchy for my humiliation; I was next wheeled to the back of the room (cucks' row). Bernie was waving us down like taxi going down Broadway. I was happy it wouldn't be come; I still remembered the foul malodorous fluid that drooled out of him last time. He stood up with his tiny caged peenie framed my his low-hanging balls. He tried to pee on my face, but it was going every which way through the tiny metal sieve of his cage.

We had a rush among the cucks who all proceeded to piss on various parts of me, with similar effects. Bill, Mary's cuck, tried to piss into my ass, but most of it went down my leg. Hannah's cuck had the best chance and managed to get some pee down my throat. I figured this was going to be what I would be drinking all evening, so I settle into it.

He wheeled me around getting mostly pissed on, but when no one was calling for me; so, Joe set up the cart in a corner of the room on the way to the showers and toilets. He brought the rolling tray with the crop, remotes for the shockers, and the cane. My eyes followed him as he walked over to Diane, who was on her knees somewhere near the middle of the room, her fat bubbly titties bound up. Around her were Dr. Harris, Marvin, and Daddy.

Marvin was twisting her nipples, and Dr. Harris was saying something, then Daddy twisted her nipples and Marvin said something to Harris. When Joe approached them, Mr. Jenkins must have asked where I was, Joe turned back and pointed. Daddy looked at me again with that look of anger and bemusement, nodded to Joe, then went back to the discussion about Diane's tits.

As I watched this little drama unfold, George, who I had not noticed in the crowd since he came in, came by; he had a look of fascination as he sauntered around my cart inspecting me. He mauled my stretched-out tits and spanked my ass. He picked up the remote for the zappers and gave my cunt a quick sharp zap. He put his finger against my pussy lips while zapping, coming dangerously close to entering me; he pulled his finger quickly back when he felt the shock.

"Shit, that hurts, bitch. Can I do it again?"

"Pwweth, Thur," I struggle to say through the big ring gag. He gave me another quick shock, and chortled.

I screamed from the pain, but I wanted to keep George interested, so gave him a soft moan as the pain eased. He was standing on the cart behind me his fat cock not far from my holes. He placed it in my tied hand and let me fondle it. He pulled it back in its semi-erect state and began to pissing into my open cunt. I spread it further open for him; I could feel the warmth invade just the entrance and it felt good to me almost like an insertion.

It became frustrating because I couldn't get my pussy open enough for him for his piss to get into me. I could feel the warm wetness going down my legs, as he shocked me again, this time for a longer stint and he zapped my tits too. My whole body quaked from the pain and I lost my balance up front, choking myself on the collar, while grimacing and screaming in pain.

He was done pissing and put his cock in my hands again. As I massaged and rubbed it, felt it hardening in my hand. Just then, Mary wandered by; seeing my predicament, she smiled fiendishly.

"Well, well, here's the bride bitch!" She stood up on the other edge of the cart, straddled my head and began to piss. Her piss flowed down my head into my eyes and down my face. She was laughing maniacally and rubbing her wet pussy on my head. She jumped off walked behind me and I felt her get on the cart behind me. She got on her knees by George, pulled his cock out of my hands and began to blow him.

When he was good and hard, she towed him around to where I could see them. She bent over deeply until her head was nearly touching the floor, and she reached back and spread her big beautiful ass. Her hole was still gaping from what Daddy had done earlier. She held one cheek back and pushed three of her fingers in her hole.

Seeing this, George poised his fat cock at her hole entrance and pushed in with one easy motion. She yelped some, but she was clearly primed for assfucking. Once he was in, she moved her hands from ass and grabbed her ankles while driving herself like a madwoman onto his big fat cock.

He tried to slow her down by taking control of her waist, so he could last longer, but she had leverage and momentum she was banging her ass onto his cock hard and deep; it was clear she wanted to make him come fast and he wasn't going to have a choice. He was moaning and groaning and just letting her ram his length inside her with abandon.

When he announced he was coming, she held him tightly inside her with arms reaching behind her to keep him position. She made sure he had finished coming completely before letting him go. As soon as he was finished, she pushed him away and bent over just as deeply in front of my face, spread her phenomenal ass and farted out his cum into mouth. Most of it wound up on my chin, but I ate up what came into my mouth and tried to reach my chin for what was there.

She turned around and scooped up the cum from chin and some from the floor and force-fed my open mouth. "You are one fuckin' nasty cunt, bitch bride!" She said and walked away into the showers, followed by George, who gave me one last shock before going. I screamed from the pain.

Not long after this, Joe came back and began to wheel the cart again. I thought we were going back on piss collection, but he brought me back to the same place in the inner curve of the Bellini. Mr. Jenkins was once again standing on top of it, this time with bubbly Diane, who was kneeling at his feet.

When I arrived on my cart, Diane was casually blowing him, not very deep or aggressively. Daddy stood somewhat slack, letting her swallow his cock as much as she wanted. Against her torso just below her tits she held a tray that looked like it had individual strands of rope. Mr. Jenkins reached down and pinched her large nipples, and she grunted with the cock still in her mouth. He slapped her face brutally almost making her upset the tray.

"Oh, hi there, sissy bitch. Are you enjoying the festivities, my dear?"

"Yeth, ghhur!" I responded as best I could.

"Well, then, you are going to love this, whore!"

Diane, as I said, was plump, not exactly fat, just round. Her tits were large around, but didn't stick out that far, like they were two large cantaloupes pressed flat against her chest. Her nipples were similarly big flat nubs about the size of nickel, but protruding only about a quarter inch.

Daddy pinched her right nub vertically between his thumb and index finger, then reached for one of the strands of thin twine. It turned out there was a fish hook attached to the end of it. He held her nipple firmly for some time, then quickly pushed the point of the hook in just behind it and through to the other side. He let go of the nipple then tugged on the rope.

"OOOOWW! Ow, ow, fuck! that hurts, Sir."

"What do you say, cunt?"

"Oof, uuumph! Thank you, Sir." She was bawling, in tears. He touched her chin to raise her head toward him, then caressed her face and then her wounded tit. Then gave it a whack with his hand. He pinched the other nipple and repeated the process. He tugged on the two coils of rope and began to unwind it while moving toward me, handing the end of the coil to Joe, who threaded the rope through my nipple rings and pulled it taut.

Daddy picked up another coil from the tray and pinched her tit about a half-inch from her nipple and repeated the procedure. Having done both tits, he unwound the rope and handed the Joe the end. This time, Joe took the end pulled it taut to my corresponding tit, pinched my tit, and sunk the hook, just as Daddy had done to Diane's.

In all they put ten hooks (five on each tit) into Diane and eight into mine. When they were done, Mr. Jenkins had Angel lower the winch, and he hooked the loop from Diane's tied up tits to it and raise it until she was on tiptoe. The whole process took a tremendous toll on both our tits. We both screamed as the winch ratcheted her up, tightening the ropes between us.

We were now facing each other about four feet apart; she up on the couch and me on my cart with my neck still tied under the handle, the weights still tugging down on my tits. She was still holding the tray, which still had coils of rope left.

Daddy picked up one and bent down to work on her pussy lips. He repeated the process with her labia, and then Joe did mine. They placed eight hooks on our cunts. Mine went from being tied open to tied shut, as Joe unclipped them and then pushed the hooks through both lips at once. Hers were tied open. As they connected us, they had twisted the ropes so that between us there were just two big strands rope that branched out at the ends.

When they were all done, Daddy stood behind her and spanked her ass hard. She wobbled pulling on our lines and driving the hooks into us each time, demonstrating how our reactions were linked. Joe shocked me with the cunt zapper, and I pulled back causing the same results. We both screamed.

Daddy was now working his fingers in and our Diane's ass, occasionally slapping her cunt just above the rope with his other hand. He signaled Angel to let the winch down some, loosening our ties slightly, but then he mounted Diane from behind.