From Cucked Husband to Sub Wife Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Michelle, my love! I love you so much for this. I am your true Master and you are my truest sub." He kissed me passionately and my heart suddenly felt light as air. I no longer cared if he ate Ashley out every day and never did the same for me because even with the hold she seemed to have on him, she could never give him this and make him this happy. I was beaming down at him as he set to work brutally hooking my pussy lips apart.

I looked over at Ashley who was tearing up, I'm not quite sure why. He looked up at me with a mischievous look. I knew he had some angle. "Sissygirl, I can still see the holes left by the hooks before, but I am going to make fresh ones, so I can give you more pain. Would you like that?"

"Oh, yes, please! Thank you, Sir. It will please me to know how much you will enjoy my pain. Daddy, please be careful the hooks can't hurt your cock, if you want to fuck my pussy later with the hooks in."

"I definitely will, my love. Are you ready?"

"Yes, please, Daddy!" He pulled firmly on my outer lip pinching it hard between thumb and index finger. Then, I felt the sharp pain of the hook going in just a millimeter away from the previous holes; I screamed and yelped.

"Ooof! Urmph! You were so right, Daddy; that hurts so much more than last night. Thank you, Sir. Should I be gagged, Sir?" I nodded toward the front of the plane.

"The cockpit door is soundproof," Ashley, who had become a spectator, chimed in.

"Good!" Daddy said, "it would be a shame not to hear your lovely screams, my whore." He smiled at me then turned to her for a moment and shoved some fingers in her displayed ass and cunt. She moaned overdramatically and smiled back at me.

He turned back to me and pinched some skin on my tender inner thigh. The pinching hurt almost as much as the hook. Taking my advice, in defense against potentially injuring his glorious cock, he buried the hook into my tender skin with the point away from my pussy. The pain of this was beyond belief. I screamed good and loud for him, also a good outlet for the pain. I was again in the familiar position of lamenting what I had begged for, but just the look on his face, as he took up the next hook was enough for me to gladly bear any pain to come.

"Are you ready for the next one, sissy?"

"Yes, Sir, please, thank you. Oof, Daddy, it is so so painful. Would you please strike my titties to distract me?" Ashley gulped out loud, as I said this.

"Oh, yes, my love, of course." He said as if I had just asked for a cup of tea. He moved back from between our legs, picked up the cane and swatted my tits hard three times in quick succession. "Was that enough, sissy?"

"Oww, oooph, thank you, Daddy, but can I get a few more to make sure?" He struck me a little harder three times quick, raising welts, the fresh pain dulling the pain below.

"Thank you, Sir!"

He set back to work pinning my pussy open with the fish hooks. The pain was just excruciating and the careful work took a while. We hit a pocket of turbulence, and he pushed one hook a bit too deep on my thigh. He pulled it out and poured a bit of peroxide on it. The rest went in without incident. When he was done, my pussy lips were splayed out, pinned to my thighs and my pussy wide open for easy access. He pushed my head way down so I could see it.

He switched to the crop, and gave me a relatively mild test swat. I moaned, Ashely got the same and squealed. He turned back to me and swatted full force into the center of my hooked cunt. It was like reliving the pain of the hooks going in, while also getting whacked by the crop. I screamed and grimaced and twisted my body around, making the hooks dig into my thighs, providing yet another source of pain. I had been sobbing continuously since the second hook.

"The pain must be terrible; would you describe what it feels like, Sissygirl."

"Oh, Sir, the pain is staggering; the hooks feel like purifying fire in my thighs and my pussy lips are pulsing with pain. I can't quite see straight from it, Sir."

"Do you want me to distract you again, whore?"

"No, Sir! Oooooh! I want to...erm fully endure the unimaginable pain you are bringing me, pe-pe-please strike me again. Daddy... Please, don't hold back!" He hit me again, harder if that was possible. My lower body was aglow with hot angry pain, I felt as if the bench was spinning. I really couldn't see, all was misty black, but the pain seemed to glow, different colors exploding in midair, as the blood rushed through my nerve endings and my whole body throbbed from it.

I was very deep in sub-space. I felt like the pain nourished and sustained me there. I was in such a muddle that only on the next strike, I opened my eyes, and realized everything had gone black because I had closed them. I closed them again wanting to experience the colors again, which I now realized was blood rushing to my eyelids as adrenaline ran through me.

"Okay, Sissy, that's enough." He said with finality. It was going to stop; I had to rouse myself through layers of sub-space to ask for more. I couldn't tell you what was driving this need. I was in a near hallucinatory state. I think I was trying to cure myself of jealousy and weirdly show her I had different kind of power over him.

"Oh, Sir. Thank you, that was sublime. May I please just have one more, Daddy, please?"

"Okay, but I don't think I should strike as hard. How about two at half strength?" I settled for that.

"Yes, Sir. Thank you!" He struck me two more times. Though I was a bit disappointed that he eased off, but happy I could come down gradually off the pain high, I was on.

I had lost track of her, but he had been striking Ashley as well. When he was done, he reached between us and ran his hands gently over both our pussies. I could tell just how hot my pussy was from the beating because his fingers felt cool to the touch. I pushed up toward him to try to get his finger in there; he pinched my little clitty, then pushed an exploratory finger in there. As proof of what a fucking painslut I am, my pussy was sloppy wet; his fingers slid right in.

The feeling of my pussy yielding to an intruding digit was still new and magical. I moaned wildly as he rummaged around in it. The hooks moved all over, sending fresh pain signals, mixing with pleasurable warmth of the welcomed invaders. I was so excited, I thrashed around trying to get more in, giving myself a dose of fresh pain for my efforts, as he slithered his fingers out of my hungry hole.

Since the horrid frustration of my wedding night, my holes were starving for attention. When he pulled his fingers out, I felt even more emptied out, as I was just beginning to respond. It was like being given a crust of bread when you are starving and then suddenly losing the crumb before you have had a chance to swallow.

I could tell from the loud moaning on other side of the bench that she too was being fingered and enjoying it. He replaced his fingers in my pussy with his mouth, my request. It felt glorious, particularly when he pushed his tongue past my inner labia and licked into my hole and up to my turgid clit. I loved it, but couldn't help but realize I preferred his fingers up there.

I pushed up against his mouth to get more pressure on my aching cunt. He was making out with my spread and hooked pussy. I was trying my best to ground down on him as he did it, though, with my legs strapped back, I had little leverage. This was my reward, and I was doing my best to enjoy it, but the desire to be filled up wouldn't leave me.

Also, I couldn't get beyond the fact that this was for me, and he likely was not getting much out of it. I enjoyed the hook and whipping more because I knew the pleasure my pain brought him. With his tongue in me, I felt like I was taking from him instead of giving myself. It was dilemma; he was building up speed toward getting me to come, but I was having second thoughts about the whole thing.

He was eating me out, and fingering her. I would rather have it the other way. I was overcome by deep shame and guilt for my jealous fit earlier and demanding he give me head. As good as what he was doing made feel physically, it was emotionally wrecking me. I couldn't bear that he was debasing himself to give me pleasure. I'd prefer to see the contented look of delight he showed as he was skewering my pussy lips and thighs with hooks. It felt more appropriate.

"Oooh, Daddy, thank you so much; that feels so good. I know that's what I asked for, but, Sir, I'm so hungry for penetration. Sir, please." This was hard to get out because I was in tears, bawling and sniveling, by body shuddering. I fell into a whisper.

"What do you want, sissy?" I drew him to me with a nod; I didn't want her to hear this either.

"Daddy, I feel so bad for my jealousy and stepping out of line before. I would rather suffer more for your pleasure than have you give me what I demanded like spoiled brat. Sir... if it would please you, I wish to endure more pain for you."

"Sissy, that would please me very much. Do you want to watch me take pleasure from her, while you suffer, for me."

"Oh, yes, yes, Daddy! Please do what you wish with her; I am content to bear any pain that pleases you, Sir!" I knew this would trigger terrible emotional pain, but I had to get over this jealousy that kept cropping up. I presented myself as readier than I really was to accept these conditions, on the theory that I needed to show him I was past it, even if I wasn't quite there.

I was desperate to be impaled on his cock. I had been purposely left unfilled on my wedding night; my pussy exposed and open, pinned by fishhooks. I just needed something in my ass to help take away the sting of the pain. My nice big butt plug, turned to my favorite speed, would help me get through any pain. Or, at the very least, the promise of his cock filling me with its scrumptious seed would carry me through what was to come.

"Daddy, may I have a plug in my ass, please, Sir?"

"Aww...tsk, no my little Sissygirl! I am so sorry; if you are going to do this, I'd prefer it if you remained open and empty, while I hurt you, and fuck this slut." He pulled my head forward roughly by the neck aiming my gaze to her open pussy as he slid his finger into her slowly and sensually, and she moaned loudly.

"In fact, I want to open you up even more, and like last night, you will not be penetrated. But I promise, I am no longer angry with you and will savor every moment of your torture, my love."

He said, earnestly, while he rubbed his fingers, wet with Ashley's fluid, on my open cunt, keeping them just out of my hole. He reached over to the cabinet, with his other hand and pulled out an anal spreader. It had three stubby prongs, to keep the penetration to a minimum, to maintain the empty feeling. I noticed it had and outlet for a charger and wondered warily what else it did.

He maneuvered my legs up further for better access to my asshole, then pop the closed spreader just to my anal ring, and began to screw the prongs, spreading my un-lubed asshole wide. The process took some time as he turned each screw a few turns going round and round until my asshole was so open, he could have put his fist in, but all the pressure was against my sphincter, without the comfort of filling my hole. The cold air circulating in my hole was a reminder of the comfort I begged for being denied.

It was so strange to be this wide open without penetration. And I was so desperate to be. I pushed my ass up, as he put one finger into the spreader, but there was no contact. The spreader did cause considerable pain, but I barely noticed over my anguished need to be filled up. He eased my legs back some and pulled my head forward again. Until my torso was higher, so I had a better view of Ashley's cunt, which he sensually fingered again.

He put the collar from the night before back on me and tied a length of rope to it and gave it a yank, jostling my head. He had set the remaining hooks on a little utility tray next to the bench.

"I'm going to hook your tits again. I really loved that last night. You know... it was Bob's idea; we were trying to think of things we hadn't done with a whore. It must have been really painful, huh, sweetheart?"

"Oh, yes, Sir. It was excruciating."

"I am going to really enjoy doing it myself this time while watching your face. Beg me for that, Sissygirl?"

"Yes, of course, please Daddy! I want you to hook my tits too. I know the more it hurts, the more it will please you; please take pleasure in hurting me as much as you'd like, Daddy."

"Yes, I will, sissy." He pinched my right nipple just past the ring really hard.

The night before, Joe used the nipple rings and did not hook them. Daddy had other ideas; he pushed the hook through just behind the ring, and when it popped out the other side, he threaded it through the ring. The pain was stultifying. When Angel had put in the rings, the skin was numbed with a topical anesthetic before piercing. He had just pierced right through my sensitive nipple with just the pressure from hard pinching to numb it out.

"Oww, oooh, oowww, oooophh!" I squealed, testing the soundproofing of the cockpit door.

"Yes, let it out, sissy, I want to hear your screams; tell me how it feels." He couldn't hide his wide beaming grin.

"Oooph! Ouch! Oooughh, fuuuck! Yes, Sir. It is so so painful! The pain in my tits is shooting right through me like a skewer! Oh oh, it hurts so fuckin' much! Thank you, Daddy, for letting me please you like this!" He looked at me beneficently, and thoroughly satisfied.

"Oh, my dear Sissygirl. I am so happy with you right now. Are you ready for the other one?"

"Yes, please!"

He did it and the pain felt like more than double, like my right nipple was still getting hooked again, as he did the left one. I was in tears again, blubbering, but felt no regrets about how much more pain I was feeling because his pleasure kept me afloat the river of agony. I wanted to sink into my warm sub-space home, but he wouldn't even allow me that. He kept pressing me to tell him everything I was feeling, keeping me from my comfy dark sub-space, and taking away all escape from the pain.

He placed the rest of the hooks around my tits, then tied thin ropes to them. When it was all done, he gave them all a tug to make sure they were secure, like sinking a hook into a trout. He turned his attention toward Ashley. He unstrapped her from the bench and repositioned her so that we both faced forward. He re-strapped her into the middle of the bench.

We were, more or less, in the same position: facing forward, with our knees tied behind us and our legs up in the air—like we were on some bizarre hogtie bus. He twisted the thin ropes of the hooks on my left breast and tied it fairly taut to her left big toe, then did the same with the other side. As he walked around, he plunged a finger into her pussy, making her squirm and wrench on my tits.

I felt the sharp piercing pain every time her legs lurched from his caresses. He put a collar on her and connected our necks together with rope. Her collar was a simple dog collar, mine was a choke collar with wide stiff leather sides. He adjusted mine to take some of my air away. He wanted me "gasping for breath," he said with a soothing smile.

Lastly, he connected electrodes to each of the hooks in my chest and pussy and tested them with the remote control. As I suspected, the anal spreader was also electrified and he zapped me there as well. I jerked and contorted by body in reaction, sending fresh waves of pain through my tortured body.

"You may get a bit bored," he chortled, "while I am playing with this slut, so I am giving you an assignment." He pulled out a crop and handed it to me.

"This is going to be like a fun drinking game. Every time the whore moans or groans, I want you to swat your open cunt with this. When she comes, I want you to do it continuously. Try it now, so I can show you how hard I want you to do it."

"Yes, Sir." I whipped my pussy with the crop. I did it as hard as I could right away, figuring it that's what he would like. It surprised me how much I had grown accustomed to astonishing pain from the hooks in my thighs and pussy lips, until the effect of it came roaring back as I slapped at it with the crop.

"Just like that, sissy. You are such a good little painslut, Michelle. I love you," he said. Then leaned in and kissed me passionately. He began to shock me mid-kiss, but kept the pressure on my mouth as I grunted from the fresh pain. He slapped my face once and turned toward her.

"Thank you, Daddy." I whispered gasping for air. I wasn't sure he'd heard me so I repeated it, and he ignored me. He stood for a moment at the foot of the bench admiring his handiwork. I was gratified to see his beautiful cock was raging hard, caused by my pain. His satisfaction and look of total contentment were my reward, I said blissfully to myself.

He leaned in to start with Ashley's pussy. He stroked her cheek gently pushed his finger in her mouth; she let it in and moaned on it. I slapped myself with the crop; wincing back, I pulled her toes which set them in motion.

"Whore, you are free to come at will. I want to hear you moan, and so does my wife. Isn't that right dear?"

"Yes, please!"

This was going to be a wild painful ride for me, both physically and emotionally, but I was more than willing to go through it, for my Master's pleasure. He ate her out, slowly at first, but then building up intensity. She was very vocal, which was a terrible for me. I was cropping myself nearly continuously. And her wild gyrations, as he got deeper in her pussy, destroyed my tits. The electrodes seemed completely random, which kept me out of sub-land, where I desperately wanted to go.

It didn't take long for her first orgasm, she was moaning continuously before and through it. If I missed a moan, he would zap me. To make things worse, at least emotionally, he was eating her and occasionally moving up and kissing her slowly and delicately. I wished to kiss him then, just like that, but my sole companion was the pain, he generously provided.

He fondled her pussy, pushing his fingers slowly into her. I could hear its squelching noises even over her moans. I could tell he was getting ready to fuck her. He moved in, making sure to hold my gaze as he pressed himself into her, a huge goofy smile plastered on his face, as he zapped the hooks holding my pussy opened wide and empty for him. "How does that feel, my love, to watch your friend get what you are denied?"

"Ooooph! Sniff, sniff, dreadful, Sir. Just terrible! I wish it was me feeling your wonderful cock opening me up right now." I whacked my pussy extra hard with the crop, replacing my frantic aching for his cock with the sharp sting of the crop. It wasn't enough; I begged him to please shock me everywhere. He kindly did as I asked, and it numbed me out for a while, as she began to hyperventilate and scream out in her excitement.

"Ooooh, fuck, fuck, Sir. Please pound my cunt!"

He obliged, ramming into her with at a furious pace. Her suspended legs pulled sharply on my tits every time he penetrated her, and he increased the frequency of the zapping, to nearly constant now, focused mostly on my pussy, but randomly hitting my ass and tits. The situation could have been bewildering, so painful, frustrating and humiliating, but I just focused on the look of utter joy on his face to keep me, as he simultaneously fiddled with the shocker controls and franticly fucked Ashley.

"You know what my favorite part of the other night was, sissy bitch?"

"No, Sir." I responded, bawling up and sniffling.

"When you came for me from just the pain. I want you to do that again!" He punctuated that request with a long shock in to all my hooked up erogenous zones.