From Emails to Owned Ch. 03

Story Info
The rest of month one unfolds.
6.5k words
4.57
5.2k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LFHAWW
LFHAWW
142 Followers

Author's Notes: Thank you readers and sorry for the infrequent updates. After some previous comments to this story, I'd like to state that this story is very much in the realm of fantasy and will be at times absurd or extreme and in now way will reflect anything close to a real relationship.

Please suspend disbelief and enjoy the ride.

_____

Ken had to wait another month for a new story. During that time, Darius had taken pity on him and sent him gifts—a lock of his wife's hair, a picture of just her chin covered in drool; a message saying she didn't miss me. It was excruciating waiting for the details from Dorothy's own writings, but then it appeared—

"Dorothy Becomes Owned: Month One"

and he couldn't wait to click...

_____

I woke up on the second day, my hand still between my legs, and Rose jumping into the bed. My first thought was of how she smelt—of cum and sweat... and Darius. I wanted to be so covered in that smell. She was crawling on all fours toward me, messy hair, and cum crusted on her leg.

"Okay. Let the training begin. You're going to want to do this before you eat," she giggled, a bright smile growing across her face.

"But—" was all I got out. The instant my jaw opened, she put a dildo into my mouth.

"We need to train for depth, first; so, breakfast can wait." She proceeded to gently push it deeper into my mouth. I instinctively started to lick and accept it, still horny from hearing their lovemaking last night. She soon met some resistance, my mouth still being a bit dry in the morning. I'm ashamed of what happened next, and more ashamed of how hot it was.

Rose started to remove the dildo from my mouth. "Too dry in there!" she proclaimed, and just as it was removed, my mouth still open, my tongue reaching out for the phallus, she pursed her lips and spit directly into my mouth.

My eyes went wide in shock, and the dildo was forced back into my mouth.

"Much better," she said, as she continued to force it in deeper into me. My mouth, then started to moisten, after being treated like the mouth of a whore. She shoved it deeper and deeper still, past my tongue and into the back of my throat. I started to gag, and she retracted.

"Work through it, slut. If you want Darius to be happy, if you want him to make you happy—you have to work through it."

Tears started to run down my face, as I fought the urge with each deep stroke of the dildo. I clenched my fists and willed control; that helped, but it was still rough, and I'd lose it and gag. Rose would remove the dildo, and let me catch my breath, but for the next half hour, my throat was assaulted.

Rose pulled the dildo out and smiled, "Good job, that's enough for now. Let's eat and then maybe, we can train some more after we work out and before lunch." We walked to the kitchen and she handed me a soothing cup of tea with breakfast, it helped my throat recover.

We went about our day like the roommates we seemed to have become; chit chatting, and working out together in the gym. That was, until she ordered me on my knees in the kitchen, and the dildo re-appeared from wherever she had hidden it. I wish I could say the second round of training went better, but I'd be lying. At least, Rose had anticipated this and made sure lunch was a cold potato soup with some soft bread. Afterwards, it was more roomie fun, watching TV and giggling, enjoying our freedom.

Soon, Darius got home. He called out, "Slut, meet me in the kitchen."

I got up expecting Rose to follow, but she grinned and said, "He called for his slut, not his Lily."

I walked to the kitchen, and there he stood—tall and dark, with a little scruff growing on his sharp jaw. He'd already unzipped his pants and freed his cock; soft and pulsing, it hung down his leg.

"Show me how you've progressed after one day."

He stood there, not moving to the couch like I'd hoped. I got on my knees on the cold tile, still a little sore from earlier. I opened my mouth as wide as I could, and began to shove is soft cock into my mouth. Thank god it was soft because I was able to get it past my teeth and his head started to tickle my throat. I heard him moan, as I got it down most of the way, at least until his dick started to fill with blood and harden. It felt enormous.

I reached around and started to push his pelvis into my face, as I'd seen Rose do, but it was a hard going, and my teeth were scraping at some points. I was turned on, though, frothing at the mouth, and making sure to make it as moist as possible, to make it glide smoothly. He dick actually reached my tonsils, and I was so proud I didn't gag.

Soon it became too thick, my jaw started to scream in pain, as I tried not to scape him. My eyes were closed in concentration, but when I opened them and looked up, I could see Darius was enjoying it; his hands kept clenching and moving like they wanted to pull my hair. After about five minutes, the pain became unbearable, and I had to stop.

I kneeled there rubbing my jaw and catching my breath.

"Stay there," he commanded. At some point, Rose must have entered the kitchen and had started some food prep.

"Rose, please finish me off. I think my slut needs a rest."

Rose turned and grinned, and stepped next to Darius who still towered over me. His cock still hard and thick, she wrapped her hand around it and started to jerk him off inches from my face. Understanding my place, I looked up and opened my mouth.

Rose smiled and chuckled, "Such a natural, didn't even have to teach her to open wide. She really is talented, as well, Darius; she took a beating today. I'm surprised she lasted five minutes with you."

Not sure if he actually heard her, because his eyes were closed and he seemed to be focused on the hand pleasuring him. Soon, he started to grunt, and huge spurts of cum jetted from his cock. The first and second landing on my forehead and hair, the third through tenth landing in and around my mouth, filling it.

As I was about to swallow, Rose called out, "Wait!" and got down on her knees and stuck her tongue into my cum-filled mouth. She started to make out with me, sharing the cum and getting her face covered, as she rubbed hers into mine aggressively, practically fucking me with her tongue.

"My Lily really does love my cum. Okay, ladies, it is time for dinner."

I got up off my knees and started to walk towards the bathroom. "Slut!" Darius called out, "you can clean up before bed. Come, let's sit and chat, while my Lily finishes the food."

Once again, the meal was excellent, and Darius was sweet and playful. I was so turned on, I could feel moisture leaking from my pussy. I could not believe I was sitting there eating, chatting, hanging out, just covered in Darius' cum. In cum that wasn't my husband's. I thought about how he'd like to see me like this, but soon I forgot about him again, as we talked and enjoyed each other's non-sexual company.

The worst part of the night, was not being able to cuddle up to Darius. Being wrapped in his arms that night was so comforting and warm. Darius didn't cuddle up next to me, as I was covered in cum. I realized my blowjob training was going to keep me from even that romantic comfort, denied my pussy, and his warmth. I needed to get better, I wanted to get better.

Darius got up near the end of the night, "You can clean up now, but Lily, I need you to take care of her hair. It's long and gorgeous and it's so tempting to grab onto, while she blows me. It may get in the way in the future. You know what to do."

Rose's eyes lit up, as she grabbed my hand and dragged me to the bathroom. She sat me down in front of the mirror. I could see the cum dried around my face, still a little moist in places, my hair still disheveled. I looked like a proper slut, I thought to myself. Distracted by my appearance, I did not see what Rose had retrieved from behind me, and I leapt in surprise when I heard the click and the subsequent buzzing.

"Don't worry, I do this all the time." She bit her lip, as she held my shoulder with one hand, and proceeded to bring the hair clippers to my head. "Now don't move. You're going to look so sexy." With that, over the next few minutes, locks of my hair fell to the floor. At first, I thought I was getting a similar haircut to Rose; however, my hopes were soon dashed, as she started to trim away all of it—every ounce of my hair.

There was something exhilarating about it. The vibrations, feeling Rose's hand caress my neck and head, in ways they hadn't been touched, since I was a baby. I stopped being nervous and closed my eyes and just enjoyed the feeling. Soon, the buzzing stopped and I could feel Rose applying something soothing to my scalp. With my eyes still closed enjoying the feeling, I felt a metal bar get dragged across my head, moving the substance that was earlier applied. Opening my eyes, I saw that it was not a bar, but a razor—Darius didn't even want me to have any fuzz, just a smooth head. So be it, it's what his slut should look like.

"Come, let's shower," Rose purred. She had already undressed at some point, and I followed suit. I just stood in the shower, still a little shocked from the day, as Rose kindly washed me.

And I cried. It was just all too much.

Rose stood up and licked and kissed the top of my smooth head, wrapped her arms around me and embraced me.

"Coming down from a really intense two days, it can be a bit much." She looked down at me with soft eyes.

I just leaned into her and said, "I had so much fun, and want so much more. I'm happy, but a little ashamed, and I'm shocked at how little I feel ashamed."

She kissed the top of my head, "That's 'cause you're becoming who you're meant to be, and learning not to be ashamed of your true self. We're washing away the old you, helping you to become true to yourself."

She turned the water off, and we wordlessly dried off. She took me to my room and smiled, saying, "We'll do this all over again tomorrow, well most of it." She caressed my smooth skull. "Maybe if you're good, I'll let you shave my hair. It's been a while; I could use a new look."

She closed the door and I just lay in bed, focusing on my breathing, thinking about all that had happened. That was, until I heard Darius next door, and heard the moaning. Then, all I could think about was his cock, until I drifted off to sleep.

The next two weeks were much of the same, training for depth, and with each day, I got better. On the weekends, Darius would actually watch me train, while stroking his dick, taunting and encouraging me. He even jacked off and came on the dildo so I could use his cum as lube. Each day, I ended up covered in cum, and denied kisses and cuddling from Darius. I lay in bed, wishing I had access to my pussy, as Rose got a good dicking.

After about a week, I stopped tearing up and Rose moved onto a double-ended dildo, that went way beyond where even Darius could reach. But, it was fun and I started to feel proud when her fist would touch my lips, the dildo embedded in my throat.

My nights blowing Darius became easier, too. I could go for longer, and my jaw hurt less, but once he became hard, it was still hard to handle his girth. He still seemed quite happy though, and said at the rate we're going, maybe he'd have a party at the end of the month, as a reward for my training hard.

It was week three, when Rose pulled out a thicker but shorter dildo, one almost cone-shaped. She didn't even move it; just put it in my mouth and gently shoved, spreading my jaw, pushing me to my limits. It hurt so bad the first day, that I almost couldn't will myself to put Darius' cock in my mouth at the end of the day—but I willed myself to forget the pain. I slowly fucked his cock into my mouth, watching out for my teeth, trying to open as wide as I could; slowly working it, as I usually would. I was enjoying Darius losing himself, but once again, like all the other days, I had to stop, unable to continue. Thank god, my knees no longer hurt, as Darius once again shot his cum on me; with me being thankful I didn't have hair anymore for ease of clean up.

Progress was slow through the following days, but at the rate we were going, I didn't think I'd be able to do it like Rose. In all the training, I'd never actually asked for tips directly from her, but now I needed to find out how she could do it and why I couldn't.

"Rose, how the hell can you blow him so fast and not worry about hurting him? Your mouth is bigger than mine, but not by that much," I inquired.

"I'm surprised you're asking, didn't you see that first night?" she replied, with a quizzical look on her face.

"Saw you devouring his cock and basically letting him use your mouth like a pussy."

"You didn't see my advantage, did you? You're doing great, but don't compare us. You're doing great and pretty soon you'll get that dick in your locked-away pussy." Rose winked.

"What advantage, show me, what did I miss?" I pleaded, holding my friend's-tormentor's-and-lover's hands.

"I've got no teeth," and with that, she reached into her mouth and pulled them out. What I had assumed was just a well maintained set of teeth, were actually dentures. "See," she lisped, and smiled, accentuating and showing off her gums.

"I never took good care of them, and one day Darius joked about how easier his cock would fit into my mouth without them; I went to our doctor's friend and had them removed. A bit extreme, I know, but it is such a turn-on for any man I blow now."

I just sat back, astonished at this revelation. I felt better knowing she had an unfair advantage, that maybe I was progressing more than I thought. But then, I thought about how I could achieve the same results.

"You, slutty bitch," I exclaimed, eyeing up my tormentor. "That's some dedication."

"I wouldn't call it dedication, so much as becoming my true self; even if that self is a demented whore." She winked with a kiss in the air.

Later that day, as I vigorously blew Darius, I tried my hardest and lost in wanting to please him, wanting to show him what a slut I could be, wanting to show him I could be just as good as Rose. I lost myself in my task, forcing his dick down my throat, bending and twisting my body to aim it down my throat. Wrapping my arms around his waist, feeling his balls smack against my chin, spit flowing and coating his balls as much as my face, I pushed myself beyond my personal best.

And then it happened. I could feel Darius' dick swell and press against my teeth and throat, and then my throat and stomach were flooded with cum. I started swallowing and swallowing, fearful of letting any of it spill. Finally looking up, I could see him regaining his composure and smiling at me.

"My good, sweet slut may be worth my time after all," he said, smiling a proud smile.

I sat back, catching my breath; giggling and grinning, trying to make sure no cum came back up. Rose stood by, a look of pride dancing in her eyes. I looked up at her, "Ha, screw your advantage."

Darius chuckled warmly. "You're finally on your way to being my slut. My Lily, I think it's time for a party next week. I think we can finally show off my slut. Maybe you'll earn a name beyond slut afterwards."

Darrius lifted me off the floor and gently kissed me on the crown of my shaved scalp, smiled, and took me away to wait for dinner. And we cuddled—oh god—you've no idea how nice it is to feel a man's warmth, after being denied it for so long. Feeling small and protected in big arms as we talked, turning me on even more, wishing I was allowed access to my cunt.

After dinner, Darius walked up to me and lifted my chin. I stared up at his dark eyes, "Get cleaned up and come to my room. I wish to reward you. Keep training well and show how well you've been trained at the party, and the rewards will continue." His eyes turned dark for a second, as he followed up with, "And, don't disappoint. My sluts don't embarrass me."

My reward was lying in bed with him, not being tortured with Rose's moans, and the thudding of the bed. I got the best sleep I had in weeks, but it still wasn't good sleep. My pussy ached with desire. I could feel Darius' cock against my back. Laying into him, I had the fleeting thought of how much bigger he was than Ken, in every way. Maybe that was the second time I thought about him during this journey. Giggling, but a little worried, that I thought of him as 'Ken', and not as my husband. But, those thoughts were fleeting, and the desire for the cock pressing into my ass made them disappear, as I drifted off into sleep.

I woke up the next morning in my own bed, moaning in frustration, wishing I had done the previous evening's debauchery on a Friday, when I might have woken up next to Darius. Rose bounced in a while later, chipper and bringing a bag of toys to continue my training.

"You did amazing," she encouraged. "I think I've done a good job with you, but there is a party to come, we have to keep you in top form."

"I never got a chance to ask, who all is going to be at this party? I can only assume it has a lot to do with sex," I questioned.

"Oh, it will be about six or seven of Darius' close associates and their own sluts, partners, or whatever they bring to this. There will be drinks, and dancing, and one of his friends is a tattoo artist. Maybe you can get one while we play. But most of all, there will be sluts being sluts. He's been talking to them all about his new slut, and they'll all be excited to see how you've grown. Training sessions will be a bit longer these few days leading up to it. Got to build up your stamina to have fun with them all through the night. Needless to say, the doctor brings little blue pills," Rose said, raising her eyebrows in a teasing manner.

"Six or seven?" was all I could respond with. In all the stories I'd read and written, the Hot Wives often got shared by their bulls, but now, that reality was facing me in only a few days. It made me wet, my mouth water, and my leg twitch with anxiety.

The next few days were spent with a dildo filling my mouth more than my mouth was empty. Darius would come home and wouldn't play with me, either. I was just left tormented and teased by Rose. Darius telling me that I needed to be hungry for the party.

I knew the day of the party was upon us, when Rose woke me without her toys. We enjoyed a simple day, relaxing together. She shaved me fresh and clean all over, for the party. Surprising me, she handed me the razor.

"Now you do me, just be careful of my hair line. I don't plan on being totally smooth like you." She leaned in to kiss and lick my crown. "You look so damn good this way, you know."

I took my time, slowly with a shaky hand, honored in the trust she put in me. "Thank you," was all I could muster in that moment. I couldn't help but intimately rub her exposed skin, my fingertips tracing the lines of her tattoo. As I progressed, I found it odd to be so kind to the woman who was shoving two feet of silicone phallus down my throat on a daily basis.

The rest of the day was spent doing some minor party prep, and enjoying a light lunch and dinner. "Okay, slut, Darius should be here with the party guests shortly. Time to get ready. Go put on some makeup and then I'll have a little outfit for you."

Makeup? I hadn't thought about it for the past month. I began slowly applying some, going a little more adventurous than normal. Darius must want to see it get messed up, I thought to myself, as I applied my eye shadow.

Finished, I walked into Rose's room, curious to see what sort of outfit she chose for me. Only three things laid on her bed—a white-and-blue tube-top, a butt plug, and ruby-sequinned, open-toed heels.

"Okay, get on your top, and I'll help with this," she said, holding up the butt plug.

I wasn't a virgin to anal, but I know I was not ready for anything Darius or his friends would bring to the table.

LFHAWW
LFHAWW
142 Followers
12