From Family Man to Bottom Bitch Ch. 02

Story Info
Heterosexual man continues his quest for transgender cock.
1.6k words
4.28
14.6k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
esclaro
esclaro
105 Followers

In the years following my virtual encounters with Isabel, I felt driven to explore my attraction to transgender women. After seeing her and talking to her over the years, I knew that I would never be fulfilled sexually until I could realize my deepest desires. Desires which I never even knew that I had but which were now obvious and undeniable.

What were these desires? I was a man who wanted cock but not just any cock. I wanted the cock of a beautiful woman. I wanted to completely submit to this woman's cock so that she could use me the way a man uses a woman. I wanted to suck her cock. I wanted her to cum in my mouth. I wanted to swallow her cum. I wanted her to fuck me. I wanted her to cum in my ass. I wanted to be her bottom bitch.

I was ashamed of this list of desires because they were contrary to everything that I had believed about myself. I believed that I was a normal man with a healthy heterosexual sexual appetite. I had never engaged in any sexual activity that would not have received the heterosexual stamp of approval. I was a card carrying member of the heterosexual tribe. Now I had left the reservation in search of new possibilities but what were those possibilities?

As far as I knew, there were no transgender women in my city. That was almost certainly not true but to my knowledge I had never seen any woman who I thought was transgender. Of course I saw a lot of masculine looking women but I was pretty sure they were not transgender women. They just looked like big boned hairy women who didn't wear makeup or take care of themselves. The trouble with trying to find a woman like Isabel was she looked like all the other small pretty women. There had to be a better way.

On the internet, I found sites with ads for escorts including some transgender women. Only one appealed to me and I sent her an idiotic message complimenting her, "Wow, you really look pretty!" She replied with some explicit photos and the days and hours that she was available. She looked gorgeous and her cock was lovely so why didn't I follow up with her?

I was really tempted to see her but something in my nature prevented me. I didn't have any prejudices against sex workers. They have to make a living like everyone else so why shouldn't they sell what they had to sell? Was it so different from selling my time when I practiced law? No, that wasn't it. It was something else that bothered me.

It seems foolish to say it but I had never had sex in my life with a woman unless there was some feeling behind it. Maybe not love but definitely very strong feelings of affection. I just couldn't cross the line into making sex a commercial transaction. Romantic? Maybe so. Naive and stupid? Probably. I just couldn't do it and in light of what was to come, I regret that decision. I should have done what countless young men have done and paid for losing my virginity. In my case, my anal virginity.

With that possibility eliminated, I continued my internet search and discovered the commercial cam sites. There were a lot of them which offered transgender women but I came to prefer one in particular. On this site, you could watch for free and even chat by text with the "models". A lot of the women showed their bodies publicly and without spending a dime, a pervert like me could be quite satisfied. I saw as much female cock as I wanted to see. All shapes and sizes, all races and nationalities. It was like going to an all you can eat cock buffet. I spent several hours a night watching the women and jerking my cock like a madman.

Of course the cam women were in business to make money so they encouraged the customers to buy tokens from the site which they could then receive in return for private shows or conversation. Many times I conversed at length with the women about their lives, sexual and otherwise, so I always gave them some tokens for taking the time to talk to me.

Eventually a few of the models became my favorites, especially one lovely young woman from Singapore. She was always happy to chat with me but she never showed anything publicly except her small exquisite breasts. She only showed her cock in private so a customer had to give her tokens to see more. I wasn't sure how this was different from paying to have sex with someone but it didn't feel the same. Not exactly the same anyway.

I negotiated a set price for a private show with her and after sending her the tokens, we changed to a private show. There she was completely naked! She looked wonderful and even looking at the cock between her legs, it was hard to believe what I was seeing. How was it possible such a pretty female creature was born with a penis?

Before we went any further with the show, she asked me, "Can you please turn on your cam?"

I replied, "Okay, I will turn it on so you can see me."

Then she surprised me by asking me, "Can you turn it on publicly? I want everyone to see how much you enjoy looking at me."

I figured what the hell, no one is going to be watching me anyway, so I turned it on.

Once she could see me naked sitting on my chair with my stiff prick in my hand, she was clearly excited and she wrapped her slender fingers around her cock and began to play with it.

"Oh God" I moaned as I watched her penis getting hard and growing with each stroke of her hand.

"Do you like it?" she asked with a little smile on her face.

"Like it? Oh no, I love it. I want it."

"That's good." she replied happily as she continued caressing her six inch cock with her delicate feminine fingers.

I was in an erotic daze looking at her when suddenly on my screen, I noticed the messages that showed other people were watching me. Almost all of them were men and their numbers were steadily increasing.

Oh no, I thought, these are horny guys watching me stroke my cock. A few of them were sending me comments like "Nice cock, dude" or "Keep jerking that thing for me."

I told her what was happening, "There are people watching me! They are sending me comments!" I was so embarrassed.

She laughed and said, "Yes, I know. You are giving us a good show!"

So this was why she wanted me to turn on my camera publicly. Was it giving her a thrill knowing that I was being seen masturbating my cock by the world? Did it excite her knowing that my sexual excitement could be seen by anyone?

Gazing at her beautiful hard cock on my screen, I was possessed by my lust for her. More comments and viewers kept appearing on my computer screen but I was beyond caring about my shame. All I wanted was her.

"Oh, baby, I want your cock in my ass." I begged her as I furiously beat my meat.

"Here, you can have it." she offered it to me pointing the throbbing cock head at her camera. It looked like a raging animal with a mind of its own ready to unleash it's fury.

I was just about crying with desire, "Fuck me, darling. Fuck me with your hard cock!" I was on the verge of my orgasm and although I was trying to ignore them, I could tell from my screen that my audience was urging me to cum.

She looked at me and said, "Yes, baby, take my cock up your ass now. I am going to fuck you and cum in your ass." I knew that she meant every word. I wished that I was with her so she could actually do it to me.

After this she concentrated on her jerking and with the last few strokes, her cock erupted like a volcano shooting long streams of hot milky cum in the air. I was mesmerized watching her ejaculate and for a moment, I was in love with her. I was absolutely consumed with desire for her. God, how I wanted her cum. God, how I wanted her.

I was in such a trance rubbing my cock in a frenzy that I almost forgot about my own orgasm and the pool of cum that I had just finished shooting all over the floor in front of me.

After she finished her climax and released her cock from her hand, she laughed and said, "Wow, you really shot a big load. It was exciting watching you."

She wasn't the only one who had been excited. The comments came in from the people watching me, "Nice big cum!" or "You made me blow my load".

It was embarrassing and kind of humiliating knowing that I had jerked myself off in public and what was worse, most of the people watching were guys. There were a few women, thank God.

I hardly knew what to think about myself after this episode but it was just the first of many such experiences. I became a slut in my search for female cam cock. Little did I know that this was just the start of my shameless life as a bottom slut. One thing was for sure. It was only going to get worse. Or better.

esclaro
esclaro
105 Followers