From Fiction to Fact

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
datura48
datura48
1,886 Followers

For the next year and a half, we continued sharing our deepest fantasies online while I pretended that nothing was out of the ordinary in real life. It was difficult talking to and being next to the man I wanted most knowing how much he wanted to be with me yet not knowing how to broach the subject and make it happen. I didn't know what to do or how to behave anymore in his presence. I was horny for my dad and knew I had to find a way to make it happen otherwise I would get careless with my desire.

While I didn't have much in the way of belongings, he helped me pack up and drive back home after I graduated university. It was a drive that we could have done in one go but he suggested we take our time and stop in a roadside motel for the night. I argued against it, afraid that I might do something that would out my lust for him, yet, as always, father knows best. Besides, after a pretty strenuous day, I couldn't deny the draw of a full night's sleep in a bed instead of napping in a partially reclined car seat.

We had a quick dinner at a fast food restaurant then found the closest, most decent looking property and got a room. As we got settled, he went to the bathroom while we talked. I expected him to break off when he entered, instead he continued talking with the door open. As his strong stream of piss hit the water in the bowl, I struggled against my desire to take a peak in the mirror where I knew I would be able to see him standing at the toilet. Even when the flow stopped and he sighed as he continued to stand there talking, I resisted the urge to look in his direction. When he came out and sat on the other bed, he seemed a bit out of sorts but quickly recovered. We found something on TV and fell back into our normal, relaxed routine.

Once we were ready for bed, I received a shock. As we hadn't really planned to stay somewhere for the night and had no toiletries or change of clothes readily available, I expected him to strip down to his boxers to sleep in. Instead, he pulled them off saying with a smile that we were both men with nothing to be embarrassed about, giving me my first look at my father's naked body. Though I had seen him in only shorts before, the addition of his genitals to the mix seemed to make him so much more masculine.

I couldn't help staring at his crotch. Not just because he was unashamedly displaying himself, but because of truly how large he was. His sack was tight and pulled close to his body forming a sphere that was easily the size of an orange. Because of his thick legs, it rested in front of his thighs making it even more prominent than it would have been if situated between his legs. Draped over it was an uncut dick that, even though it was soft, was thick and stretched an easy five or six inches out of his untrimmed red bush. His foreskin was tight around his crown and extended another inch or so off the end, terminating in a narrow, puckered point. Through the thin sheath, I could make out the similarly pointed shape of his head and the ridge that marked the edge of it. Though he was definitely pale, compared to his slightly sun-reddened skin, his dick was practically translucent and I could easily see the blood vessels meandering beneath the skin.

As he took a seat on the edge of his bed, he suggested that I do the same for my own comfort. His voice was teasing and light, but there was an edge to it. It was not the same tone he used as a father when he "suggested" I follow his instructions or face punishment. It was the tone I had used myself when suggesting to a potential partner that we head to my bed in order to get to know each other better.

After some tense bantering back and forth, I removed my own boxer briefs and sat facing my father on my bed. I was visibly nervous but didn't flinch away from his appraisal of my body. I smiled when he complemented my toned physique. I was not as beefy and muscular as he was but I had inherited his ability to build muscle easily and my lean frame had filled out slightly since leaving high school. Combined with the perpetual red stubble I now wore on my face, I knew I turned heads in appreciation. Overall, I looked similar to how my father had when he had also been a soon to be twenty-three year old man in the Marines though I was much shorter.

As we sat talking I tried to keep my eyes from roaming over his body but didn't succeed. I appreciated the swell of his muscles and the deep crevices between them. In contrast to the still bright red of his long hair, his ample chest hair had some gray in it and I could even see a few random gray strands in the bush at the base of his dick. I found it incredibly sexy and soon felt a tightening in my groin as blood began to rush into my dick. I shifted uncomfortably then stood and turned my back to him as I pulled back the blanket on my bed attempting to hide my predicament. I let out a very unmanly squeal as he grabbed my hips in his large, callused hands and pulled me back to him.

As my body made contact with his, he fell back and rolled us so he was on top and began tickling me. Only family knew how ticklish I was and my dad had often tormented me when I was younger. It had been years since he had last done it and the happy memories of my youth flooded to me. Even as I squirmed and tried to get away, I laughed along with him.

When he finally gave up his assault, we were laying on our sides facing each other and breathing heavily. Between my legs I felt the heat and tension of my erection. Despite knowing how much he wanted it as well, I was mortified when he shifted and his leg came to rest against my stiffness. He didn't pull away but also didn't acknowledge it. Instead, he started telling me how happy he was that I was coming back home even though I'd be moving into my own apartment in less than a month. As he continued talking, he began telling me how proud he was of me and how much he respected and liked the man I had become, hoping that one day I could see him as a friend and not just his father.

It was more words of affection than I had heard from him in my entire life though I never doubted his love for me or the rest of the family. Terrified yet not wanting to think too much about it, I quickly leaned forward and pressed my full lips to his thin ones. I was surprised when he met my kiss without hesitation and kissed me back. While I had made out with a few guys before, they were nothing compared to my father. In fact, just the feel of my father's beard scraping across my face was in itself arousing. His wide tongue fucked my mouth deeply, played against my tongue then willingly receded for me to do the same to him. I felt a callused hand return to my hip and he pulled me close, pressing his rapidly swelling cock against me, then rolled us so I laid on top of him. One of his hands moved to knead my ass while the other moved to my head to run his fingers through my hair. Though not the same, it reminded me of how he used to hold me when I was younger. I felt safe and secure in his arms and knew that, for at least a few moments, all was right with the world.

Seemingly forever but not long enough we made out. When we finally separated, I looked into his eyes and saw the same wonder and uncertainty in them that I felt. Feeling the need to bare my soul, I admitted that I knew about his stories and that I was the one he had been corresponding with for the past few years. I felt his body tense and saw a flare of rage in his eyes at my deception and awaited the wrath of the man that had been the enforcer in the house. When he finally opened his mouth I braced myself for the verbal assault.

"Fuck me."

Of all the things that I expected to come out of his mouth in that moment, those two words were at the bottom of the list. I stared back at him completely dumbfounded and unable to say anything.

After a few moments, he reached one of his large hands between us and wrapped it around both of our dicks and began to massage them. As he did, he explained that he in fact was pissed about the invasion of his privacy, pissed about how long I had possessed the knowledge, and pissed that I had written those messages to him instead of bringing it all to life but that we'd discuss it all after we finished. Punctuating his statement, he pulled my mouth back to his and he kissed me deeply.

When we next separated, I slid down his body intent on one thing. I wanted his dick in my mouth. Even though I had felt it pressed against me, I was unprepared for the sight of it. It was huge and a perfect match for my father's large body and masculinity. I thought back to his stories and noted that unlike his embellished description of my own penis, his was exactly as he described it: twelve inches long, five and a half around, straight as an arrow with a matching pointed head. There were thick blood vessels just under the surface that gave it a bumpy, muscular appearance. After taking in the sight of it, I took it into my mouth without hesitation and heard him let out a stream of curses. His cock bucked and pulsed with enough strength that I had to fight to keep it steady. Even though we had not had an overly strenuous day, his flavor was intensely musky and sweaty and perfect. Absently I thought that if he had showered, I would have been disappointed to have missed it. I had no hope of getting even most of his dick into my mouth but took my time bobbing on what I did have and pulled off to lick and kiss the rest. I was initially focused on giving him pleasure and taking some myself as I did when I had any dick in my mouth. However, I began to realize I was almost worshipping it. The meaty shaft in my mouth had given me life and I found myself moaning at the fact that I got to appreciate it in this way.

For as great as it was to have his thick cock in my mouth, and despite the pleasure he vocalized, he began to plead for me to fuck him. I was surprised by his wanton words. Not just because of what he was asking me to do, but for the simple fact that I had never heard him ask for anything more than once, let alone beg. I found it incredibly hot that my dad was begging for my dick and took my time sucking his large nut sack and tonguing his hairy ass instead. Even after the strong flavor of his dick, I was surprised by how funky his ass was yet it didn't stop me from cleaning it and working his hole with my tongue. His cheeks were fleshy but firm and I found myself torn between letting them close around my face and prying them open to play with his pink, puckered hole. By the time I pulled away, both his ass and my face was covered with the resulting wetness of my work.

While I opened him up, I heard him whimper and moan in a way that was completely incongruous to the stoic man I knew. And when I finally rose to kneel between his spread legs and pushed into him, he let out a sound that conveyed all of the desire and relief he felt. It was the sound of a man long denied, someone who had been wanting something seemingly forever and couldn't believe it was actually happening.

As I worked my dick deeper into his tight warmth, I was struck by the difference in our sizes. Though I was no longer a scrawny kid, it still seemed like I was half his size. Thrusting into him, his big ass cheeks gripped my dick with less pressure than his sphincter but added its own pleasurable friction to my length.

Like a man possessed, my dad continually urged me to pound him faster and deeper. His hands didn't seem to know what to do. They grabbed the sheets, pulled at his hard nipples, gripped my arms, and wrapped around my back as they sought to find a way to deal with the sensations coursing through his body.

Seeing his reaction to what was happening increased my own arousal and before I knew it I cried out as my orgasm hit. My hips continued to thrust rapidly as I filled my father. The idea that I was seeding my father with the same dick that would one day give him grandchildren prolonged my orgasm and I thought I would black out from the sensation. It wasn't until I collapsed on top of him and felt wetness between us that was different than the sweat coating our bodies that I realized he had come as well. With both of us breathing heavily, I lay on top of him and he wrapped his arms around me while we caught our breath.

More comfortable than I had ever felt after sex, I continued to lay on top of my father while we chatted. We talked about me starting my new job, living on my own, my long-distance girlfriend. The discussion about my finding his stories on his computer and not saying anything about it was glossed over with him thanking me for not telling anyone. After that a few perfunctory words were shared where we indicated that we were each cool with what happened and hoped to do it again before I fell asleep in my father's arms.

The next morning I awoke to the bed shifting. Upon opening my eyes, I saw my father also in the process of waking up next to me. We shared good mornings then he hesitantly asked me if I was okay. While I responded that I was, I slid closer to him and placed my head on his chest, feeling the dried remains of his load in the hair, and he wrapped an arm around me. Without any embarrassment, I slid a hand down his crotch until I located his dick. As I expected it was hard, most likely from a mix of a full bladder and renewed arousal as was mine. After stroking him for a bit, I took him into my mouth again. This time I had two goals. The first was not to pleasure him orally but to prepare him for what I wanted. The second was the one I took care of first. While I slowly moved up and down his length, I placed my hand on his abs just above his bush and gently pressed. When he warned me that if I kept pressing on him he might have to leave me for a moment to relieve the full bladder below my hand I smiled and gave him a wink. He looked at me with more than a little disbelief while simultaneously letting go. I quickly swallowed his salty and slightly bitter piss in large gulps as it threatened to overflow my mouth.

While I didn't enjoy drinking piss in and of itself, there were a few guys that I willingly took streams for because it enhanced the situation and I knew this would not be the last time I'd let my father empty his bladder into me. Even if I pounded his ass hard and fast every hour of every day, there was no question in my mind that he was the dominant one. Not because he was my father, but because he was a man whose body by its mere existence required being taken care of and serviced in every way possible without him doing or saying anything to encourage it. Since I had come to see him as a sexual being and not just my father, I noticed how he oozed sex. When we were out, women and even some men that didn't hit my radar flirted hard with him despite the gold wedding band he wore. I'm not proud of it but, combined with the sounds that I had heard coming from my parents' bedroom, I also saw his ring as an enhancement of his sexuality, virility and masculinity. And despite what we had done and what I was doing, I never thought that he had ever cheated on my mother but felt no guilt about being the reason he was doing it now.

Once I had swallowed everything he had, I continued to mouth his stiff dick covering every inch, fold and bump with my spit. After getting him slick I straddled his body, surprised by how far my legs had to spread around him and lined his cock up with my ass. Because I hadn't been prepared and hadn't been fucked in ages, it hurt like hell when I lowered myself onto his pointed tip and he breached me. The pain only got worse as I slid down his thick, massive length. Despite the pain, I was determined to have him inside me, to satisfy his manhood, to have him breed me the way he had bred my mother. It took forever before I was able to rest my weight on his lap and more than once he tried to pull me off, telling me that I didn't have to do it, yet he moaned deeply once I was seated on him and strained trying not to thrust into me while I adjusted to him.

Once I was ready, he rolled us over so he was on top. He fucked me in a way that was a sharp contrast to the pounding I had given him the previous night. His pace was gentle but determined. I could see the hunger and animal arousal in his eyes, but his face watched me with paternal affection, making sure I was okay and enjoying myself as much as he was.

Unsurprisingly, I didn't last long with my dad's thick cock inside me. The depth and stretch were unlike anything I had felt before and having him constantly sliding against my prostate didn't help matters. When he wrapped one of his large hands around my hard dick and began stroking it only took a few pulls before I began to convulse, shooting my load all over myself and his hand. The sight of my dick shooting and the spasms of my tight ring around him set off his own orgasm. With his cock buried deep in me I felt the heat of his cum coat my insides. I was now no longer just his son but something more, no less my mother's child yet more his. Knowing that not only was I made of half his DNA but that I now had his undiluted seed within me that would be absorbed by my body set off strong aftershocks of arousal through my body. Absently I wondered if my mother got the same pleasure from the sensation of taking his cum that I did.

Unlike the previous night, we didn't linger against each other. We took showers separately to wash off the sex before redressing in the same clothes we had worn the day before and checking out of the room. After grabbing breakfast at a drive-thru, we got back onto the road to finish our trip home.

Instead of things being awkward in the light of day, there was a noticeable lack of tension between us. We talked easily about his stories and the messages I had written him. He told me that he started writing initially not out of some pent up desire for me but just as a case of "what if," something fun. Over time, as he wrote more he began to wonder what it would actually be like to have sex with me. He admitted that he had been with a few guys when he was in the Marines and that he and one of his brothers had messed around quite a lot growing up but he wouldn't tell me which one. Unlike me, he never considered himself bi because, especially in the service, messing around with guys was just a means to an end. And while I had no preference, he loved giving blow jobs and getting fucked, a holdover from his times with his brother. He also felt it was relaxing and a nice change from being in charge all the time.

Once back home, we continued having sex and I quickly learned that my father was a man who loved sex more than I ever knew which should not have been surprising considering the frequent sounds coming from my parents' bedroom. Initially, our hookups weren't exactly regular but we were definitely fuck buddies. While I was still in the house, most of the time our encounters were because he came into my room and asked to eat my dick while everyone was downstairs doing their thing. Because my younger siblings were out of school for the summer, my father and I didn't have much time alone so occasionally we'd go out to his shed to fuck. We both got a perverse pleasure out of the few times he walked back inside and took my mother upstairs to fuck her while my dick was still softening in my pants and with my cum still warm in his ass.

When I moved into my own place, he hung around after everything was set up the day I moved in and helped me christen the place by giving me a nice, long dicking which I reciprocated the next night by giving him a rough fuck with my ass still raw from riding him the night before. Tuesdays quickly became a standing appointment for him to come over to have sex though his visits weren't limited to that day. With the privacy afforded to us, it soon became obvious that the taboo of our incestuous relationship fueled us more than the man-sex itself. In my apartment we were able to take our time with each other and enjoy each other's body and not just fuck to get off. I loved feeling the fur covering his large hard body, seeing the comparison to my smaller, smoother body and I was able to indulge myself in eating my father's large, hairy ass. For me there was nothing better than having him on all fours on my bed with my face buried in his ass or having him squat on my face while I reached between his thick legs to stroke his big, hard cock. Eating my dad's sweaty, musky ass, feeling his muscular cheeks against my face and feeling his puckered hole around my fingers and tongue was such a unique pleasure for me that I never tired of. And whenever I finally pushed my dick into him to fuck out my load, he expressed a pleasure similar to what I had felt with my face in his ass.

datura48
datura48
1,886 Followers