From Flashing to Fucking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daddy! My body is yours! Please put it in my hole..."

"Yes darling!"

He bent over me on the sofa. He kissed me on my lips as I awaited penetration.

Instead, he took his dick in his hand and gently tapped it around my inner thigh.

"Daddy! Please do something! I need to be bred!"

He smiled and placed his dick on my pussy lips. The mere contact made me cough and inhale sharply.

With his fingers, he parted my pussy lips and slowly slid his tool in.

It was so wide that it rubbed against my cervix. I felt like I was in heaven.

Daddy started going in and out rapidly and I continued screaming.

His hands roughly squeezed my breasts and he lightly bit my neck with his teeth.

He let one of his hands play with my clit which drove me crazy with lust and passion.

After a while he grunted and I could feel him unload his semen into my pussy.

Due to his age, it wasn't a lot but still it was substantial. He wanted to make me cum for the second time and so he continued fucking me.

Soon enough I felt my orgasm building and I felt over the moon. In that moment, with his eyes locked with mine and my pussy pulsating with pleasure; I saw his expressions. Apart from his lust he cared about my happiness. He had continued fucking me after coming just to satisfy me.

I dug my nails into his back and we kissed again.

Finally, he withdrew his dick covered in our juices. It was gradually shrinking. I sat up an took it in my mouth like an obedient pet.

I cleaned it for him and pulled it out.

Finally, he hugged me and we had tea together, naked. I described my intentions of exposing myself to him and he chuckled that he already knew that. He decided that he would fund my education and always be by my side.


12