From Friends to Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved more urgently in her, her breasts swaying a little at each thrust, and I remembered her fantasy, bending to catch a nipple between my lips, suckle gently for a few moments, then move to the other breast. She moaned, and I felt a renewed warmth and wetness around me. "Oh god, that feels good," she breathed.

I lifted my head again so that she could see my face, and she watched my expression raptly as I tipped over the edge, unable to hold myself back from thrusting hard into her once, then again. Her mouth formed an O of surprised delight as I released into her, warmth filling her deepest places...

Finally I subsided, my chest heaving, and as I pillowed my head on her breasts she stroked my hair tenderly. "Wow..."

My heart rate slowed, and I lifted my head to look into Beth's face. "Thank you... I can't describe how incredible that was."

She nodded. "For me, too."

I felt myself slip out of her, and she teased me with a momentary expression of disappointment. "I didn't want to lose you so soon."

I gave her a reassuring smile. "Beth, you'll never really lose me."

I glanced at the clock on the bedside table. "Gosh, is that how late it's got? I'd better --"

She put a finger on my lips to silence me. "I meant what we said -- I want to wake up next to you."

I kissed her fingertips. "But how...?"

Beth chuckled. "Watch again."

She stood up, quickly pulling on the long t-shirt she usually wore to bed, and opened the door. "Mum?"

"Yes, dear?"

"I'm really sorry it's so late, we lost track of time. Tim's going to crash on my floor tonight -- I'll find him some blankets and stuff."

There was a pause from down the stairs, then a slightly puzzled reply. "OK, darling, that's fine."

Beth rummaged through a drawer, finding a pair of pyjama trousers and holding them out to me. "Put these on -- you don't mind cute bunnies, do you."

I threw her a quizzical look, and she nodded towards the landing. "I need to use the bathroom, and I guess you do, too."

She made an exaggerated pantomime of tiptoeing across the top of the stairs, grinning over her shoulder at me, and we closed the bathroom door behind us. Beth sat on the toilet seat, catching her t-shirt up with one hand, and I couldn't help watching fascinated as her stream splashed into the water.

She wiped herself with a neat square of toilet paper, then got to her feet, standing aside. "Your turn."

I lifted the seat and rather self-consciously managed to pee, then put the seat and the lid down, getting an approving grin. "You passed that test, anyway."

Beth cleaned her teeth, then passed me the toothbrush. "Given everything else tonight, sharing this shouldn't be an issue," she chuckled.

I leaned over to kiss her, tasting mint, then used the toothbrush. "All done?"

"Sure."

We went back to the bedroom, and I glanced at Beth. "What about those blankets?"

She rolled her eyes. "Are you kidding? That was just for Mum."

She pulled back the duvet. "In you get -- ah, wups."

In the centre of the bed was a distinct damp patch, with just a faint hint of pink in the middle. "Ah well," Beth shrugged. "I'll just put it through the wash after Mum's gone out shopping."

She pulled her t-shirt off over her head, and suppressed a giggle as she looked at my pyjama trousers. "You won't be needing those any more."

I took them off, and got into bed, pretending to grimace at the wet patch. Beth slipped in beside me, turning her back and snuggling closer so we were spooned together. I wrapped my arms around her, burying my face in her fragrant hair then kissing the back of her neck. "I can't think of a more perfect day..."

She murmured, and I heard her breathing gradually slow, feeling her steady heartbeat under my fingers. I drifted off to sleep myself, my last thought one of gratitude for such an amazing, unexpected change to our relationship...

12