From Friends to Lovers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her response was a nod, a smile almost of regret that there would be an inevitable end to what we were experiencing, and she moved more insistently, her face and the O of her still-glossy lips signalling that her own climax was approaching. I couldn't help the cry that tore from me as I reached my peak, and I saw Beth's triumphant grin as in the same instant her body tensed, her muscles rippling around my hardness, seeming almost to caress me as I spurted warmth into her.

Finally she relaxed, lowering her body onto me so that her breasts were on my chest, her hair spread over both of us. "Oh wow."

I wrapped my arms around her. "You bet."

As before, she made a quiet sound of disappointment as I slipped out of her, then squeaked in surprise. "I - I think some of your stuff is coming out of me."

I chuckled softly. "Maybe we'll have to wash the sheets again tomorrow."

Beth settled more comfortably. "Think we can sleep like this?"

"Mm-hmm."

She closed her eyes, and I listened as her breathing slowed. I felt myself drifting off in turn, and my last thought was one of anticipation, what the next day might hold in the new adventure Beth and I had started on.

12