From Friends to Lovers Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded, lifting my hips to meet her, feeling my release starting to approach. Beth's tongue was wet, insistent, on one nipple then the other, her fingers brushing and pinching gently, and however much I tried to hold back, I had to yield to the sensations, crying out as I reached my climax, thrusting up into Francesca as I spurted into her depths once, twice, again.

Finally I lay back, chest heaving, and Francesca reluctantly let me slide out of her. "Oh, so much of it," she smiled, fingers catching creamy fluid slipping from her opening. "It must make more, you pleasing two of us before your turn."

Beth grinned. "Think you're right - can't wait till it's my turn..."

She lay down beside me, and Francesca joined us, her breasts pressing against my chest, an arm draped across me so that her hand rested on Beth's shoulder. "Sweet dreams..."

12