From Friends to Lovers Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt myself getting closer, and Beth obviously saw the same in my face. "Oh yes, love, go for it, come for me," she whispered.

I tipped over the edge, stiffening between her feet, sticky fluid spurting from me and arching onto the floor beside Beth. She smiled in satisfaction, then tilted her head back, her mouth forming an O. Her climax this time was less urgent, but she sighed in satisfaction. "Mmm..."

I moved to wrap my arms around her, looking bemusedly at the glistening splashes on the bare floorboards. "It's OK," Beth grinned. "We'll have carpet in here anyway, no-one will ever know."

She slipped out of my arms, getting to her feet. "One last surprise."

I followed her up the attic staircase. "There's a bed in one of the rooms up here," Beth explained. "They must have missed it when they cleared the house."

She pushed open the door. "No blankets or anything, but it's warm enough up here, isn't it."

She made a detour to the bathroom, and I was reminded of our very first time, me in Beth's bunny trousers tiptoeing across the landing. I watched her pee, then did what I needed to do. "We should have brought a toothbrush."

"True. A packet of biscuits wouldn't have gone amiss either, but we can get breakfast at McDonalds after we've dropped the keys off."

We returned to the bedroom, and Beth laid down, her smooth back to me as usual, her bottom inviting. I slid behind her, wrapping my arms round her and cupping her breasts. "Thank you for today, darling," she whispered. "This is all my dreams come true..."

12