From Gangbangs to Hooking in 1 Easy Step

Story Info
After a gangbang Dave and I discussed hooking for fun.
4.6k words
4.42
15.6k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
taraslut
taraslut
61 Followers

When we got home after the dogging and late-night mini gangbang at Grahams, Dave managed to fuck me and cum up my arse then we both fell asleep. The alarm woke us both what felt like 15 minutes afterwards.

Dave stumbled to the shower and I fell asleep again. Dave work me and said I would be late for work if I didn't hurry up, so I showered and just made it in time to the hardware store. Not only did I have trouble staying awake, but I had cum running out of my arse and pussy. Every 10 minutes I rushed to the toilet.

At work my supervisor Karen asked me if I was ok. I replied "I think I have food poisoning or something. Diarrhea every 10 minutes and I'm feeling thirsty all the time" I lied to her. Well I am thirsting for cock haha.

Karen told me to go home straight away so I did. Once I got home, I slept for five hours and then got something to eat.

I checked my phone and Steve left a couple of messages asking how I was, and he couldn't get the 60 loads out of his mind. So, to tease him I text back "60 was easy. I want more next time". He replied 10 minutes later "if you do more I wanna be there to be part of it and it was great to fuck your arse last night. I didn't know you did anal."

I decided to ring him, and he answered whispering "Hi beautiful. Still at work so can't talk too loud, how are you? What you been doin'? Did you go home after the dogging?"

"No hun. I got more cock afterwards." I replied as slutty as I could to tease him more. "Fucked 10 at the dogging, two randoms at a servo and six at a guys house, plus Dave afterwards."

"You're kidding?" Steve replied in a loud whisper. "That's crazy hot. Hang on. I'll walk outside. Wanna hear about the randoms and the six." After about two minutes Steve asked "So you did 18 guys just after a gangbang? Wow like seriously wow. Guess if I could fuck 18 chicks one after the other I would haha. So, what's the deal with the randoms?"

I explained to Steve how I fucked the two guys out the back of the toilets at a servo. "No way. Were you scared or anything? Did they cum?"

"Oh yeah they fucked me and then I swallowed them." I replied. "And not scared. Dave was there but he had to move the car. One guy was pretty big. Stretched me a bit which felt great." I added.

"How big and how did you feel after the stretching haha?" Steve asked. He was sounding more like Dave.

"Well I didn't measure but 8" I guess but really thick. Coke can almost I guess." I replied "And I like being stretched. Feels amazing." I said giggling.

Steve went quiet then said "you got me so hard and now I have to get back to work. How can you talk like that when you're at work?" He asked.

I explained I was at home alone with my big stretching toys that I will abuse. Again, Steve went quiet and asked "we on tomorrow? I reckon I will ask around for more guys and we will play fuck Tara till we can't." He said laughing again. "Bring it on" I replied then he hung up.

I had a play with my toys and was woken up a few hours later by Dave rubbing my clit. "Hey baby. Been thinking about you. Been home long?" He asked.

I explained about the cum running down my legs and almost falling asleep at work and telling my boss I was sick.

"About work." Dave said. "Remember last night when you said be great if you could fuck more and work less?"

"Umm yeah sort of. Oh yeah, I remember. Why?" I asked.

"Ok. Just putting it out there coz you put the idea in my head." Dave replied, stroking my face. "What do you think about working occasionally as a hooker. Say a couple of days a week?"

I took Dave's hand and held it then replied, "A few times at gangbangs, guys have said to me that I should charge for this and be a hooker, especially being young I could make a heap of cash so yeah I have thought about it."

"Yeah and? What did you think about?" Dave asked.

"I reckon its no different to what I do at gangbangs except I will get paid." I said. "Yeah so I was gonna actually ask you what you would think of me being a hooker so yep I would like to see how it goes for sure. That's why I said it in the car last night." I replied.

"Hmmm ok. That's kinda cool babe. You will be fucking strangers pretty much all week." Dave said smiling and kissing my cheek. "You wanna try like Tuesday and Wednesday so you have some recovery time. I guess were only doing gangbangs once a fortnight but, yeah. Up to you honey."

Once a fortnight? Yeah plus Steve's mates I thought.

"Well, I could make some calls tomorrow and you know, see what they say hey?" I suggested.

Dave gave me a big tongue kiss and played with my pussy and then said, "I have something for you" And pulled a ring box out of his pocket then dropped to his knees. He then grabbed my hand and placed a diamond ring on my ring finger. "I'll ask again babe." He said smiling. "Will you marry me?"

"Yes babe." I replied tearing up a bit. "Of course, but are you happy to marry a whore and a possible hooker?"

"Haha" Dave laughed. "Babe you know I love you because you're a hot, sexy, beautiful and slutty girl" he said standing up and hugging me. "We are the perfect match. You love to fuck, and I love you fucking as many guys as you can. It gets me off. I put you on a pedestal because of it. I never want that to change baby. Ever. Just be my girl and I will make you happy."

I teared up and kissed Dave hard and hugged him tight. I will get security, a place to live, love and all the cocks and sex I need and want. What a perfect day! We then fucked like crazy with Dave alternating between my arse and cunt like a madman. After he recovered, we went at it again. Great end to the day. We then fell asleep.

Next morning, I woke up and Dave was already at work. I stared at my diamond ring. It was so big and shining. It looked hot on my finger too.

When I was in the shower, I stared at it again. As I was drying myself the mobile rang. It was Steve.

"Hey hi." I said. "How are you?"

"Yeah, yeah good." He replied. "you still coming over?" He asked. "I have a few guys already here." I had completely forgotten so I told him I was running late.

I slid into the red latex dress and threw in the dress from last night into the car even though it had cum still on it. I made it there in 30 minutes and was greeted at the door by three young guys.

"Tara?" they asked in unison.

"Yep." I replied. "So, you guys ready for me?" I said smiling.

When I walked in there were about 15 guys there. Trevor came up to me first followed by Steve. Both said "hi. Are you ready?"

I slid my latex dress up over my hips and dropped the shoulder straps down showing my tits and said, "bring me those hard cocks now". I took one in each hand and one in my mouth. Looked kinda hot wanking guys off with my engagement ring on.

I was being fucked hard now with Steve telling everyone I take it up the arse, suggesting we do DP, so everyone gets a go. As soon as they all cum, they calm down which is good for me. The guys all got into it quickly and there was cum everywhere. Some of these new guys knew how to fuck hard and it was great.

After a couple of hours a few of the guys wanted to sit back with a beer and watch, but I had to keep fucking. They were holding my dress which was scrunched up around my waist like they were riding a horse and slamming into me hard. I was loving it and squirted a few times and came twice during anal.

Into the third hour I needed a drink break and to empty and wipe myself down a bit. My phone beeped and Dave had left three messages on my phone. I told the guys to keep quiet and I walked out the back to call Dave back.

"Hi honey. What's up?" I asked. "Sorry I didn't answer before I fell asleep." I lied.

"Yeah that's fine babe." Dave replied. "Hey, look I've called a couple of brothels and told them you wanted to give hooking a try. Once they found out you were early 20's, they were super excited. Anyway, I'll text you addresses and names. You wanna call around there say fiveish?"

I was thinking this was exciting but scary. "Sure hun." I replied thinking I'm usually done around that time with Steve. The only dress I have is what I'm wearing now or my plunging neckline dress with the splits up the side. I'll have to see which ones the best. "Yes, text through the info hun and I'll talk to them." I told Dave.

I took off my latex dress and walked inside and hung it up over a chair. As soon as I was in, I had a cock up my arse fucking me like crazy. After another hour or two as I was taking a break, I told the guys I would need to go at four. "One guy said "ahh is that for your hooking job hahahahaha." How little did he know how right he was.

By the time it got close to four I told the guys they would need to wait until next time, and I needed a shower. As I had no perfume on me, I splashed on some aftershave. I wiped down the latex dress and as it was so tight, it looked great. I then jumped in the car.

I got to the first place which was in a semi industrial area. Some guys were still leaving work and as I drive a 1998 Toyota Seca, I didn't get any looks. I tidied my hair he best I could and had some lipstick on but no other makeup.

I walked up to reception and said "Hi. I'm here to see Jenny." The woman behind the desk looked me up and down and told me to "sit". A few minutes later Jenny came out. "You Tara?" She asked me. I nodded.

"Ok follow me." She said opening a side door. "So, your boyfriend rang, and he said you're keen to try being a lady of the night. Is that right?"

"Yes, that's true." I replied, "and he's ok."

"Yeah, yeah, hang on." Jenny interrupted me. "So, 20 ish hey? OK we will put you down as 18. Get more clients that way. Tara? Might give you another name but Tara is a pretty slutty name. Hmm. You're more of a Destiny or Chrystal. What do you prefer?"

"Umm can't I use my real name?" I asked.

"Yeah you want everyone to know your name." Jenny replied. "No one uses their real names here. Tara is sellable but Destiny would work better. Aren't you worried if people know your real name, especially in this game?" She asked.

I tried not to smile, especially coming straight from a gangbang. "Don't really care." I replied. "At least I will answer to it."

"K." Jenny said shrugging her shoulders. "What are you into? What's a no go? What have you tried and are comfortable with? Do you take drugs, if so what? Have any warrants?"

I was really surprised at all the questions, but I answered them truthfully. "I'm into anything really. Haven't found a no go yet as my fiancé likes to push my boundaries. I just came from a 15-guy gangbang that went for almost six hours. I'm really loving anal and DP's. Done dogging just recently for the first time. That was fun. My Fiancé has pissed over me in the shower. I like to swallow. Don't take drugs and no warrants. How's that?" I said with a smirk.

Jenny was shocked and she smiled at me. "Ok. Wow." She said touching my leg. "Looks like you were made for this and you even dress appropriately" she smiled. "We could get you a lot of work as there's a few here that don't like the work but love the money. The fact you've done gangbangs will work in your favour. It doesn't happen that much but certain groups, let's say from the defence force, love gangbangs. The comradery of it, I think. Doing anal is a bonus but the main thing is you're young. One more thing. When was your last STD check?"

"Two weeks ago," I replied and it's all clear. Have the results in my bag" as I opened my bag to show Jenny.

She looked at the results and asked, "When can you start?"

"I guess now?" I said unsure of what she would say.

"Great. Do you need to tell your fiancé?" Jenny asked. "And we will just have you working here. No hotel or house calls."

One lady lent me some makeup then I sat out front with the other girls. Some ladies were pushing 50 years old while most were between 25 and 35. There were six of us. After about 10 minutes two tradies came in half pissed. One picked me and a 25-year-old lady and then they paid. We went into a room that had a bed with packs of condoms on a tray. The tradie asked, "do you suck cock slut?"

I replied "yes, I do so" he pulled out his cock and pulled my head towards it. He smelt sweaty and his cock tasted sweaty. He got surprisingly hard and then asked if I took it up the arse. "Yes" I replied after taking his cock from my mouth. He turned me around and started fucking my arse. "Damn. That's a nicely fucked arse bitch. Still full of cum." I did not realise he hadn't put a condom on, and he came in my arse before I could turn around. "Here's an extra $50. That was great." He then got dressed and walked out. "That was easy money" I thought and he barely took 5 minutes.

I cleaned myself up and went back out front. It wasn't long before a couple more tradies came in and I was picked again. This time I made sure he put a condom on. This guy was good and very excited to fuck my arse. I stayed for an hour and a half, fucked five guys, all wearing condoms except the first one and made just over $800 plus the $50 tip. Wow! I thought. Should have done this when I was 18.

When I got home, Dave was already there. "What you been doing?" He asked with a big smile. "Fuck that latex dress is hot on you."

"Been at the brothel. Fucked five and made some good money." I replied showing him the cash.

"That's my girl." He said kissing me. "You been sucking cock too?" He asked. "I can smell and taste it. Go clean your teeth."

After I came back, Dave wanted to fuck my arse. I hadn't cleaned up after the guys came in my arse at the brothel. I didn't want to tell Dave in case he got mad, so I said I was full of lube. Dave fucked me furiously commenting on how my arse was stretched. He asked if any of the guys were big to which I said, "yep three were huge." That made him cum.

I slipped out of the red dress and had another shower. Cum was running from my arse. I was a little tired but feeling awesome. I had no idea how often I was fucked at Steve's, but it felt like a lot. Steve mates were nonstop fuckers. I reckon they all went three times, plus I had the five at the brothel. It would have to be close to 60 fucks and I found it easy and wanted more.

I laid on the bed looking at the ceiling. I was just loving life. Since finding Dave and him being my Master, things have gone from just ok to great! I had changed a lot and found that I was restless and couldn't sleep unless I had fucked a lot. Dave is great and he can go 3 to 4 times a day but not always. Mostly its only once or twice. That's when I get my toys to stretch myself but I'm craving cock and being slammed.

Dave came in and looked at me. "You look like you need fucking babe."

"Oh yes, please. Yes, I do" I said pleading. "Just fuck me please."

He grabbed one of my toys and shoved it in and out of my pussy, pushing it in as hard as he could. It felt amazing but I needed cock.

Dave got up and said "I'm really tired hun. Today was a shit day but I'm glad you got five cocks."

It was actually 20 all up but I didn't want Dave to know about Steve. Well not just yet anyway as I kind of did it behind his back but I like the young guys.

Dave kissed my head and said he was having a quick shower and maybe we could play after that. I wanted to play now! I wanted sex now! I needed cock now! I shoved a dildo up my arse and then one in my pussy and pumped them in and out. It was great. I thought back to the DP's I had this morning and then I came. I rubbed my clit hard and squirted all over the bed.

"Hey babe?" I called out. "What would you think if I went back to the brothel and worked during the night? I'm not really tired."

Dave stuck his head out of the bathroom. "What?" He asked. "You wanna go back there again? Did you call any other ones?"

"Narr." I replied, "This one seems good and they said as I'm the youngest chick I will get the most work."

"Well just wait til I'm out of the shower because you've made me horny so I wanna fuck you." Dave said.

After Dave and I fucked it just made me hornier, so I rang the brothel. Jenny wasn't in but another woman said "yep I've heard all about you. When can you get here coz I can ring a few clients up who would like you."

I told them "about 40 minutes if that's ok?" I told Dave and put on my short tartan mini skirt and black 'cum slut' see through top. Dave said "have fun. I'm off to bed. Call me for anything." And he gave me a big hug and kiss.

When I got to the brothel there were a number of men at the front desk. They all turned around when I walked in and smiled.

"Hi. I'm Linda" said a largish woman behind me. "We spoke earlier. You've generated some interest. Two of these gentlemen are friends and they want you together for 30 minutes. You up for it?"

I tried to control my horniness and remain calm "Yep. No problem." I replied.

They wanted to spit roast me, which I was happy about. One asked "can I take the condom off while you suck me?"

"Of course!" I replied. "I hate sucking plastic. Oh, I also do DP if you're into anal?"

Straight away the changed around and I was being fucked up the arse and up the cunt. It was heaven and I was hanging for it! After the 30 minutes there was a knock on the door telling everyone to 'finish in 5.'

I was in demand all night, but all were just single men, mostly old that wanted a young chick. It got to 3am and I was so tired. Linda told me to have a sleep in one of the rooms, but I wanted to go home. They paid me and I left.

I barely made it home I was so tired. Lucky there were no cars on the road except taxis. I climbed into bed and fell asleep straight away.

When I woke up at 11am, Dave had left for work. He left a message on my phone saying he didn't want to wake me and for me to call him when I was ready. I took a shower, had breakfast and rang him around 12.

"Hey baby." I said. "Thanks for letting me sleep."

"How are you feeling?" He asked. Was it a big night?"

"Yeah." I replied "I have an advert now titled Date with Destiny and I'm down as an 18-year-old that will do everything and more. Funny hey? Anyway, it worked. Ended up with a heap of money I haven't counted yet and fucked 14 guys for the night. I did a lot of anal and swallowed a few loads. Guys pay extra for that. Like cash, like a tip haha."

"Oh, wow really?" Dave asked. "so, you're ok? No hassles?"

I told Dave it was pretty easy going and I did a couple of 'house call's' which pay extra. Some of the guys houses or hotels I went asked me about the cost for group sex session discount so I said $500 and they were happy with that so I should have asked for more! I gave them my number, so I didn't have to tell the brothel about it. Dave was pretty happy and told me Graham has arranged another gangbang for this Saturday so I couldn't work that night. I was happy to work Friday night as Linda told me that gets pretty busy around 1030pm onwards.

I was really getting into the hooker role as it was a lot easier than gangbangs as there's always a break between guys as I must 'freshen up' before each client. Sometimes the guys talk for 10 minutes of their 20 minute booking which I find boring as I just want to fuck them and move on where other guys bar up as soon as they're in the room and they finish in about 5 minutes. I do hate the smelly, sweaty guys though, especially when they want head. Yuk! At least at gangbangs they all shower first and smell really nice.

I've been going into the brothel almost every afternoon and night and I know some of the girls there don't like it as I get a lot of the work, mainly as I'm down as an 18 year old, but tonight is my first Friday night so I am expecting more guys.

Tonight, I put on my super short latex dress which Steve and his friends love, and I looked super hot! As soon as I arrived at work, I had a client waiting and work continued all night. I had a lot of house calls which was great as I had the same driver I usually have who was about my age working through university. I had given him a couple of head jobs already as he would always compliment me and seemed like a nice guy. We got to know each other, and he told me he had a girlfriend but was happy for me to suck him off. He was surprised that Dave let me do whatever I wanted and even pushed me to fuck more. He said it was a sweet deal for me, which I agreed with.

taraslut
taraslut
61 Followers
12