From Her Brother to Her Daddy

Story Info
He take care of his sister after an operation. In every way.
3.1k words
3.66
39.4k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ABDLally
ABDLally
39 Followers

It's five p.m. on a Saturday when I'm finally able to visit my sister. The hospital where she recovers from her operation is fifty miles from my apartment, and I'm fighting like hell to get out of the miserable desk job where I'm doing nothing but tedious data entry with no bathroom breaks or health benefits. It's a miracle that my little Honda Civic doesn't run out of gas on the highway going south to the medical center. But I make it three minutes past five o'clock, hopping from the parking garage stairs to the sidewalk leading to the sliding glass doors up front. A fast check-in at Reception, and I'm on my way to the fourth floor.

Emily is lying in bed in the recovery ward. My little sister, maybe a year and a half behind me, is as pretty as ever. But the surgery took a lot out of her. Her bright red hair is matted and limp, and she looks far too pale. I initially worry about blood loss, but I see the saline solution coming in through the IV in her arm. Her little room is stuffed with teddy bears, flower arrangements, and a couple of fruit baskets. Emily is snoring, and I come in as quietly as I can.

Her eyes flicker open. Those same green eyes used to squint at me whenever I pulled some dumb prank back in grade school. Like the time I painted her black shoes white, or the time I mixed up her shampoo with a bottle of honey. She had flies buzzing around her for half a day, but Emily got me back good on my date with Stacey Slater my junior year. But in the moment, as Emily grunts and tries to sit up in bed, her eyes are shining at me. Brimming with love and relief.

"Steve," she whispers. "Was wondering when I'd see you again..."

"Hey, kiddo. How are you doing?"

"Feeling like crap, but that's nothing new." Emily sighs. She rubs at her eyes. "The, uh, doctors say it was a success. No more uterus. No more cancer. Completely gone..."

"Em, that's fantastic." I grin, feeling my cheeks tighten. "We gotta celebrate once you're out."

"Yeah, well, that's gonna be an issue..."

"Don't tell me." My stomach sinks, even as the words leave my lips. "Todd?"

"The divorce just got finalized." Emily shrugs. It looks as if it takes all her strength for that one simple gesture. "I'm no longer his problem. And he's longer mine..."

"So who gets the house?"

"Oh, I do. No doubt about it." A weak smile forms on Emily's lips. Shades of the happy little sis I used to race for the swings. "But, um, recovery care and nursing's gonna be expensive. Not to mention, I..."

"What?"

She goes silent. I open my mouth to ask what's the matter, but one of the nurses comes in. She smiles and gently asks if I'd step outside for a moment. I comply, but once the nurse draws the curtain, I hear a rustle and tapes ripping. My nose crinkles at an odd scent that carries through the curtain. One I haven't found since my little cousin Billy was still in diapers...

That's when it hits me. It's the smell of old pee and baby powder.

Minutes later, the curtain goes back. I see the nurse tuck Emily back into bed and strip off a pair of rubber gloves. She smiles at me on her way out of the room.

When I sit down in the chair, Emily blushes so hard her face almost matches her hair.

"Yeah..." Emily laughs. "So, guess there was a complication with the surgery. For the foreseeable future, I'm gonna have to use protection under my pants. Sucks, but what can you do, right?"

"So..." I swallow. "That means diapers?"

"They call 'em 'briefs' over here, but yeah..."

"Aww, sorry, Em..."

"Hey, it's fine." Emily snorts and rolls her eyes. She pats at her waist, and I hear a faint rustle under the bedsheets. "It's not like my life could be any more filled with crap, right? Or is that tempting fate?"

"I doubt Todd's gonna offer to help you out financially?"

"Bingo. And I don't know how I'm gonna afford a full-time nurse until this clears up." Emily frowns. Her eyes flicker toward the window looking out over rush hour traffic. "If it clears up..."

I run my hands along my face, trying to picture it. And I realize that, for all the trouble we gave each other as kids, Emily and I always had each other's backs. Between our own parents' divorce and a bad period of depression I had in college, I could turn to Emily for a good pep talk and a pretty funny movie night. And she got up the courage to ask out guys like Todd after hearing what I had to say about guys—and how uncomplicated we were. But the story still ended with me in a dead-end job and my sister divorced and in diapers.

My eyes shift to Emily's frowning face. I scoot my chair closer and clasp my hands together.

"Hey," I say to her. "What if I came and stayed over with you?"

"You sure about that?" Emily squirms in bed, head shifting toward me. "It's not gonna be pretty."

"I think I can handle it, Em."

"Even the..." She makes another face. Her voice drops low. "Diapers...?"

"Yeah. It's what big brothers do, isn't it?" I grin. "Besides, hanging with you all day might beat the total crap job I have right now."

"Wow. Didn't know it was that bad."

"Oh, you have no idea..."

***

I move into Emily's place a week later, once she's discharged from the hospital. They send us home with two cases of adult-sized diapers, and I have a trunk full of my belongings in the car. Closed out the lease on my place and went to Emily's house in the Palisades. It was a nice and cozy side of the city, tucked in between some tree-covered hills and overlooking the bright blue Pacific Ocean. Emily's house—no longer in Todd's name—was a big two-storey place with a flower garden out front and a swimming pool in the back.

But my days with Emily are different. The first time she asks for a diaper change, her whole face goes red like a tomato. I laugh and nudge her chin with my finger before untaping the wet diaper. She squirms when I clean her up with a baby wipe. I sprinkle some powder down there, and I put her in a fresh diaper once I figure out how all the tapes are supposed to line up. It's a tight fit, but at least I know she won't leak when she has to go again.

Lying in a T-shirt and diaper, Emily smiles up at me. She's regained some color in her face, and she giggles when I give her a smack on her padded rear.

"Hey, look at it this way," says Emily. "You're gonna be a great dad someday with these skills."

"I sure hope so." I frown. "I dunno, Em. I mean, I'd like it, but if I keep dating the wrong girl..."

"Nope, none of that talk. Come here, Steve."

Emily pats the side of her bed, and I sit down next to her. She slowly turns onto her side, grimacing the whole time, and her diaper crinkles when she moves her legs. Smiling up at me, Emily traces her finger idly on the quilt.

"You keep going for girls you think you like," Emily says, moving her finger in slow circles. "And, like, don't get me wrong, but you have to notice the pattern they have, right?"

"And what would that be?"

Emily winks. "Redheads. Girls with freckles. Funny girls. And fresh out of a bad relationship."

When I shake my head, Emily laughs. "Oh, come on! You know it's true. They're all—"

"Em..."

"We couldn't be more alike if we tried, Steve." Emily laughs again, her hand clutching at her diaper-covered abdomen. "Oof, it hurts to laugh that much..."

"Emily, I-I'm not in love with—"

"No?" Her green eyes sparkle. "How about that night in the cabin? Your senior year?"

I go quiet and completely still. Sitting on the bed, next to Emily in a T-shirt and diaper, I flash back to a similar night when we had to share a bedroom. It was during our family's summer trip to Big Sur. Our parents, on the last year of their marriage, had decided to give us this last trip as one big family. We went trout-fishing and hiking, and Mom baked us all smores over a campfire. But in the cabin, late at night, Emily had snuck into my room, claiming a nightmare. I let her into my bed.

The next thing I knew, her hand was squeezing mine. Our eyes met, and she asked if I ever got lonely. I said I did. She kissed me. I kissed her back.

We never went further than that. In the dark, with our parents asleep in the other room, all we did was kiss and grind against each other. Nothing came of it. Sweaty and exhausted, we split apart and fell asleep. We talked about it one time later, around Thanksgiving, but by then, I was too far into my depression to even remember that conversation. Emily didn't let the secret slip, not even when she and Todd got married, or when my three years with Katrina finally crashed and burned.

And sitting beside her, I realize how much Katrina looked like an older version of my sister, right down to the wicked smile and green eyes.

"I..." Wiping at my brow, I can't look Emily in the eye. "I mean, tread lightly there..."

"Did it mean anything to you?" Emily smiles. "Like, at all?"

"You're asking me that now—?"

"It's not that weird..."

" —After I just changed your diaper, no less?"

"Oh, like that's any weirder!" Emily taps one of the pillows on her bed against my shoulder. I try to wrestle it from her grasp, but she inches away, her diaper crinkling as she sneaks off.

I catch her by the wrist. Our eyes lock.

Emily licks her lips. "Well...? What are you waiting for?"

I can't believe this is happening. My breath goes tight. I can feel my heart racing in my chest, ready to explode. But even with Emily in a fresh diaper and shirt, I can't help but smile back. She crooks her finger at me, beckoning me closer. My hand reaches out, cupping the side of her face as her smile gets even bigger.

We kiss, and it's as magical as that night in the cabin. The one we tried not to think about.

I keep kissing Emily, running fingers through her long red hair, and she tugs at my beard with her hands. The diaper rustles between her legs. I find myself pressing up against it with my crotch. My erection is poking right through my blue jeans, right into the padding, and Emily lets out a tiny squeal.

"Oh, that's..." She grins against the next kiss. "Mmph. So hot... I never thought it'd be like..."

I lick my lips and nod. "Yeah. Interesting..."

I keep rubbing myself, grinding against her diapered crotch. Emily lets out a moan and closes her eyes. She breathes into my ear, as I kiss her along her cheek, moving down to the side of her neck, and resting against her collarbone. Her red hair drapes along my cheek, and I'm crazy about it. This is beyond anything I ever did with Katrina or the other girls. Not that I didn't have sex with them, but this moment is so intimate, so loving, that I almost cry.

Emily bucks her diaper against my hardened dick. "Mm, just like that. K-keep going..."

I barely have to do any work. She's riding me from underneath, grinding and rubbing herself toward a fast finish. I watch my sister's teeth bare in a grimace as she concentrates, her diaper rustling and bulging against my cock.

Oh, God, I think, what would it be like to finally do it with her?

Emily cums a moment later. I barely touch her diaper, feeling the warmth gush between her legs. She twitches in my grasp, legs spasming, as I kiss her neck and face, bringing her back to earth. I want to cum as well, but that's not happening right away.

When she looks me in the eye, Emily is grinning from ear to ear.

"Holy crap," she whispers, red-faced and breathless. "Never knew diapers... could feel like..."

"Yeah..." I smile and kiss her on the forehead. "Now, you want me to change you outta that?"

She coyly puts her thumb in her mouth, smiling up at me like the little girl she is.

"Yes, Daddy," she whispers. "Please change me?"

And like that, I'm hooked. There's no going back.

***

It's another six weeks before the big night arrives.

Six weeks pass as I get settled into my new life with Emily. After moving in, I make sure she gets all her pain medication. I check her diapers and change her three to four times daily. I get better at cooking all our meals, looking up quick and tasty recipes online, which beats the drive-thru cuisine I was living off previously. And every night, as I slide into bed, Emily teases her hand down through my boxers, her fingers coated in lube.

We kiss, and she makes me cum all over the sheets. I apologize the first few times it happens, but Emily shakes her head and kisses me on the lips.

"It's our bed now," she tells me. "We get to do whatever we want with it, Daddy."

Daddy has become my new name around the house. I used to hate the word, especially when my one ex-girlfriend Heather tried to use it in the bedroom one night. The way she batted her eyes at me before slurping on my dick made me feel like a monster. But, for whatever reason, the way Emily whispers it in my ear, whether I'm changing her diaper, feeding her lunch, or letting her touch me in bed, makes me strangely proud. Like, for once, I'm good at something. Making a difference in someone's life.

And it's my sweet sister, no less.

After the six week limit, the doctors tell Emily that, yes, her uterine scars have healed nicely and she could be free to resume intercourse with any partners she has. We don't bother to tell them that we're each other's partners. It's not their business.

But that night, I have Emily in a bridal carry in my arms as we head back home. I kick the door behind me shut and race her, giggling, all the way to the bedroom. Emily lands on the bed, flexing her skirt at me as I try to wrestle it off.

"Ooh, hurry!" Emily's grin is insatiable. "I wanna do it! I wanna take it all in with you!"

"Settle down, princess. Gotta get this off..." With a hiss, I yank her skirt and leggings off. They crumple to the floor next to our shoes, and I struggle to get my jeans off.

While I'm doing that, Emily reaches for the lubricant bottle on the nightstand. She squirts some into her hand and runs a finger up and down inside her diaper. I groan, watching her play with herself as I fumble with the waistband of my boxers. But within minutes, the candles are lit, the soft sax music is playing, and I look Emily in the eye before climbing on top of her.

She pulls open her diaper, giving me enough room to slide my cock inside. When my tip brushes against her pussy, Emily shudders. Her toes curl, and I take a deep breath before going in.

I push into her, inch by inch. Emily squirms and gasps. My hands rest on her hips, gripping her close as I thrust a little more into her. The rustle of her diaper is muffled, damp with pee, but neither of us care. It's about to get a lot wetter down there.

I kiss Emily as I begin thrusting in and out, trying to go slow. She's sensitive; the slightest touch of my cock past her lips makes her squeal. I grip one hand through the back of my sister's hair, while my other clings to her hip. She claws at my back, and her diaper crinkles as the bed squeaks under our weight. We hungrily go for another kiss, and as I slide my tongue around, I'm in heaven. I never want to kiss or screw anyone else but Emily. I never want it to feel better than this. I want her body, her love, her warmth.

When I finally cum, I shoot load after load. No worry of getting pregnant. Emily screams behind clenched teeth and groans as she cums as well. My cock is dripping, and some of my semen spills into her already-wet diaper. One of the tapes comes loose, and I get a glimpse of her glistening wet pussy inside. I moan and collapse on top of Emily, fighting to breathe. My head goes fuzzy, blank of any real thought.

We spend that moment intwined in each other's arms and fluids, kissing softly. When I can finally think again, I reach down and tape up the diaper around Emily again. She gives me a look.

"I want you to sit in it, baby," I tell her, my voice hoarse and thick. "Sound good?"

Her green eyes sparkle. "Yes, please, Daddy. I'll be a good girl for you, promise..."

We kiss, and Emily flips me over. She's on top, rubbing her diaper against my cock, and it's not long before I'm hard again. She cums a few more times that night, and I don't try to resist. After I shoot another load across the bed, I lie back and let Emily explore wherever she wants on my body. I'm naked and putty in my sister's hands, and feeling her diaper, filled with her pee and my cum, is an absolute treat.

I think back to that night in the cabin. I'm glad we waited until we were ready. In the afterglow, naked except for a wet diaper, Emily lies on top of me, nuzzling into my chest with her red hair, and I rub her lower back until we both finally pass out.

ABDLally
ABDLally
39 Followers