From Homo to Motherfucker

Story Info
Gay son fucks his mom.
1.4k words
4.34
36.7k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time I reach puberty, the raging hormones coursing through my body indicated I was no longer a boy. I was fast becoming a man. While most of my friends were being turned on to pussy, I knew I was different. My raging hormones were turning me on to cock. This was back in the days' cocksuckers were queer and most queers were very closeted.

I was no different than other queers, I had a burning desire to suck cock, but on the down low. I had no wish for my family or friends to know I was queer.

This should have presented quite the problem for me, but strangely it did not. Queers had a mystical sense to know when they were in the presence of other queers. They seem to gravitate to one another.

The first time I saw Billy, I knew he was queer and felt he knew I was queer. Billy was the first guy I ever sucked off. I not only sucked him off, I ate his cum. Billy, of course reciprocated. He sucked me off, and ate my cum.

The only member of my family that had a sense that I may be queer was my mother. She caught me masturbating and let out a loud gasp, when I proceeded to eat my own cum.

Shocked to her core, she slinked out of my room, but due to her gasp, I was aware she had been there. This bothered me for several days, but she never let on, and I was soon okay that she had seen me eat my own cum.

I was curious about three things. Did my mom see how big my cock was, what did she think of it, and did it excite her?

Billy and I were about to expand our homosexual activities. We were about to fuck each other. We did rock, scissors, paper to see who fucked who first. I picked rock and Billy picked scissors, so I had the honor of fucking him first.

Billy had the good sense to have some lubricant available for our first foray into anal. We did not opt for condoms.

Since we were both inexperienced, I experimented with not using lube and found out quicky that was a bad idea. Entry was difficult and painful for Billy. After using a liberal amount of lube, entry was much easier, and when my cock contacted Billy's prostate he moaned and said, "Oh that feels so good."

Soon I was fucking away pounding the tight ass of my queer buddy. Billy was yelling for me to fuck him harder. My inexperience showed itself when I quickly blew my load in the depths of Billy's bowels.

Although he was leaking cum, Billy did not orgasm, due to me cumming so fast. I learned from this experience and greatly improved my performance the next time I fucked Billy.

Although a bit disappointed with me fucking him, Billy was hard as a rock, and more than ready to fuck me. Billy's technique was far superior to mine, and his ability to edge, enabled him to give me a long wonderful fucking. My first prostate massage was better than I had hope for. I was loving it. I swear, my cock was harder than when I fucked Billy.

I was moaning and mewing as Billy grunted with each thrust. After a good long fuck, Billy unleashed a huge load of cum coating the walls of my bowels. I could not imagine anything better. I was one well fucked young man.

Over time my technique greatly improved, and Billy was rewarded with some wonderful fucking.

After a very satisfying sessions of fucking each other, I admitted to Billy that my mom had caught me masturbating and eating my own cum. He was shocked and asked for details. I told him how I heard her gasp and knew she was in the room. Instead of freaking out, I had a good feeling about her seeing me.

"She must have been shocked to see how big you cock is," Billy said.

"I wondered about that," I responded.

"I have to admit I have had desires to fuck your mom," Billy said.

I laughed and said, "Me too, she is the only female I have any desire to fuck."

Billy grinned, and said, "That would make you a motherfucker."

"Yeah, it would." I replied.

That conversation was a precursor of things to come. Several day later, Billy was sucking my cock and we both heard an audible gasp.

We both turned and looked to see my wide-eyed mother with her hand over her mouth. We were busted, my mom had caught Billy sucking my hard cock. When we realized the situation, my cock only got harder. So hard it began to ache.

Then Billy brazenly said, "Wanna take my place, Mrs. Cornelius. Tommy has not cum yet.

The look on my mom's face was priceless. She had seen Billy sucking me and now Billy was offering her the chance to take his place. I don't know who was more stunned, me or my mom.

Like a zombie, mom crept closer, her eyes never leaving my cock. Soon she was engulfing my cock in her mouth, Holy crap my own mother was sucking me. Little did I know she had frigged herself to orgasm many times with visions of my cock dancing in her head.

The most amazing thing happened, my cock slid down her throat. Even Billy had difficulty deep throating me, but my cock went down her throat with no problems. This caused me to reach a point of orgasm that I could not restrain, I unleashed my load directly to her belly. Billy was very aware of what had happened and simply said, "Damn!"

While gathering my wits, I realized Billy was raising my mom's nightgown, and presenting his hard cock to her backside My mom's pussy must have been very wet because he made entry with his initial thrust. He plunged deep as my mom moaned. Billy began fucking my mom with great vigor. My cock was beginning to grow again.

Mom's cunt was experiencing the cock that had been deep in my bowels so many times. She was vocal, moaning and mewing. Her mouth was wide open, and I quickly filled it with my hard cock.

My fuck buddy and I were split roasting my own mother. Billy's cock was deep in her pussy and my cock was entering her throat. What a surreal scene.

Billy said, "We need to change positions."

He pulled out of mom's pussy, got on his back and told mom to climb aboard. "Tommy, now put your cock in her ass from behind," he said.

With my cock lubricated with my mom's saliva, I was able to make entry, with a loud popping sound, as the head of my cock pushed past her sphincter muscle. Once past the sphincter, my cock made its way down deep in her bowels. My mom was now being double penetrated. Her moans changed to squeals.

Mom had lost total control of herself, as Billy and I double fucked her. Her screams and yells would have woken up the dead. Mom was experiencing multiple orgasms. Billy came next filling her cunt with his cum. I lasted a bit longer before coating her bowels with my cum.

We all slumped int a heap. My cock slipped out of her ass and Billy's cock from her pussy. Both of her holes were draining lots of cum soiling the bed sheets.

I think the three of us were fucked out.

Later I said to mom. "You are a marvelous cocksucker and your ability to deep throat is uncanny." She smiled and said, "I've had lots of practice."

Since my dad had died three years earlier, I wonder where she had been practicing.

"After your dad died, I was one horny bitch, I needed cock and lots of it. I became the office cum dump at work. My boss. Mr. Norris, especially love my ability to deep throat and gave me lots of opportunities," she said.

I laughed, and said, "Practice does makes perfect.

"After seeing you jacking off and eating your cum, it dashed my hopes of having my big cocked son fuck me, Especially, after discovering you and Billy were sucking and fucking each other," she said.

"Mom, I have never fucked a girl before, and after fucking you anally, I want to fuck your pussy," I said.

"My pussy is yours whenever you want," she replied.

"What about me?" Billy asked.

Mom laughed, and said, "You too Billy.