From Homophobe to Homo Ch. 05

Story Info
Straight Hunks film their first shower / jerk-off scene.
5.3k words
4.73
13.5k
13

Part 5 of the 24 part series

Updated 07/09/2023
Created 02/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fags are disgusting and Connor hates them all! There is no doubt in his mind. But when this raging homophobe finds himself forced to move in with another hunky mechanic, he has no idea that he is about to slowly, but surely, become what he despises the most!

This is a pure work of fiction.

This story does not reflect the views of its author. I do not endorse the actions depicted in this story in real life. All characters featured are above 18. Enjoy!

*

FROM HOMOPHOBE TO HOMO

Chapter 05: The test of straightness

"Just go down on your knees, this way I am above you while I am standing in the bathtub. This angle is going to look great, man."

"Yeah, ok."

"Maybe you should come in with me, so you can record everything properly."

"Dude, are you serious?"

Robbie was taking his soaked and almost translucent boxer briefs off, revealing his hairy ass to me. We were getting ready for the shower scene.

"The bathtub is huge, there is easily enough place for three. It won't make a difference for you, being on the floor tiles or in the tub, except you'll have closer and better shots of my body."

I tried to find a more practical excuse than just saying that I did not want to do it, since that would have led to another argument.

"But I'm going to get wet!"

"Well, take off your clothes, then. Stop being such a wuss!"

I certainly did not want to look like a pussy but at the same time, getting in a bathtub with another dude to film him.

I mean, that must be categorized as some sort of faggy shit, right?

"Rob, you're really trying me here! Two guys in a bathtub..."

"Come on, bro. Who cares? You were even closer when you were filming my feet earlier. I mean, you literally touched them." More accurately, they touched me... "At least, you won't touch my dick. Besides, you don't have to get naked if you're shy, just get in in your underwear."

Robbie started to run the water and positioned the shower head above him. There were plenty of room in the tub, indeed. I had some space to kneel down in front of Robbie, right in front of his big flaccid cock.

I hated that cock.

I could not really tell for sure but it looked bigger than mine and for some reason, it was very annoying. I was used to be the biggest man in the locker-room! I was used to owning everyone.

"Come on, jump in. I'm still sweaty as fuck, you have to record me getting under the water and soaping myself."

I was so tired of pushing back against Robbie at this point that I took off my clothes, did keep my underwear on, some white Calvin Klein briefs, and I hopped in. The part of the bathtub where I was standing in was not wet, at least not yet. But I was really close to my fully naked roommate.

Freaking sus if you want my opinion.

"Ok, I'll turn the camera on." I said, jaded.

"Wait, what do you think you're doing standing-up?"

"What?"

"On your knees, Connor! You know the drill. We got to get those nice angles."

I shook my head.

"Fuck you." I said while getting on my knees and almost bumping my head into his fat uncut cock. "Jesus, be careful with that thing!" I complained.

"Sorry, sometimes Robbie Junior has a mind of its own. To be fair, you are the one moving your head around it!"

"Shut up, just let's record this shit and get this over with."

"That's the spirit!" He said with a smirk. "Start with filming my feet and then move the camera upwards until you have my dick and balls in the frame, then you can have a larger shot of my whole upper body."

"Yeah, yeah..."

Water was coming around my knees. It was warm. I had been sweating too. I could have used a shower as well...

But no, instead, I was recording my roommate having one.

I did as I was told. I started to film his hairy feet, I was barely bothered by the odour of cheese anymore, then his muscular legs, up to his knees, his hairy thighs, and already, dangling between, his fat cock was there, a few inches from the phone and from my face.

I do not use the word "fat" lightly; it really gave me this impression of a heavy piece of meat. I even came to wonder how that sausage would look if I had a closer look at his hard dick one of these days.

Maybe he was just a shower and not a grower, that would reassure me. But I did not think so, the few times I had stumbled onto him jerking off shamelessly in the middle of the living room, his dick looked huge. I never had a good look though.

He had also mentioned 10 inches in some of his videos, I thought he was exaggerating, maybe he was not...

I made sure to film every inch of his veiny flaccid dick, and matching big balls. It was not too difficult; they were right at the level of my eyes.

Water was dripping all over Robbie's cock, forming pearls at the tip of his foreskin. At some point, he pulled back his foreskin to show off his pink dickhead. He then started to soap his junks.

It was very strange but at the same time, I was like mesmerized. It was such an unusual thing to watch. I wonder if this is what happens when there is a car crash nearby, you just cannot help yourself to look.

Well, I surely could not help myself to look.

After the close up of his junks, I took larger shots of Robbie's body, now glistening with soap and foam. Robbie was overstretching his muscles and doing the most to look sexy, slowly caressing his abs, going around his nipples, pinching then, and then massaging his inner thighs.

The guy was just shameless! I could not believe he would do those faggy moves in front of me, in front of anyone!

But it got worse. As I was filming, I realized that the water dripping from his cock looked weird. There was a strange shade of yellow in the mix.

Wait, the water was coming straight from his dick, his piss slit! The asshole was peeing in the shower, just a few inches away from my face!

"DUDE!" I yelled, trying to stand up.

He held me back down. Damn, the fucker was strong!

"Jesus, relax! I'm going to hit you if you move. Unless this is what you want?"

"What the fuck, man? Of course not!"

"Sorry, dude, just keep filming. I cannot stop myself from having a piss when I'm taking a shower! I thought that every man was doing it! Don't you?"

"Fuck! That's not the point! I'm here!"

"Look, I'm being careful! It's going straight down the drain."

He aimed his dick, holding it with his right hand, and his steady stream of piss was hitting a spot right between my legs. If I were to move just a finger, I could get hit at any point, I was fully reliable on his aim.

I told myself that if that happened, I would totally break him in half, roommate or not!

Lucky for him, his piss did not reach me and he pursued with the shower.

"See, I told you I would not hit you. I was great at basketball in highschool!"

"What does it have to do with anything?"

"It just means that I'm a jock, I can aim! Ball, piss, cum, I just can." He laughed it off.

"Prick!" I said with an awkward laugh to hide my discomfort.

Somehow, pretending that it was not a big deal and that I was fine with everything happening made it easier.

If I were to admit that I was very uncomfortable with the situation, it would have meant that I had accepted going through it despite of my strong feelings against it, making me a pussy. On the other hand, If I just did not care, that just made me one of the cool guys, a real man, not bothered by anything.

Still, I really had to power through my uneasiness when Robbie took care of cleaning his dick.

Well, it was more like he was caressing his cock right against the phone that I was holding, he really knew how to take care of his dickhead.

"You fucking wish you were cleaning that giant muscle body, don't you?"

I froze for a second. He was back at it with his filthy talk. He sure looked gigantic under that angle.

"You wish you could touch that big dick, smell it, feel it."

He grabbed his cock and pulled his foreskin back and forth a couple of times. He was not getting hard though.

"Look at that foreskin, it needs a deep cleaning, maybe your tongue might help?"

I swallowed my saliva. Fuck, he was so confident. He then turned around and suddenly, I had his fat hairy ass in front of my face.

"Clean my back, I need help!"

He moved his hands all over his lower back and butt. He even went as far as spreading his ass cheeks, I saw -- and captured on camera -- his tight asshole for a few seconds.

Suddenly, he changed his voice to his more normal-self.

"Dude, can you just put your hand on it, so you pretend you are washing my back? Like you did for my feet."

I slapped his ass. It giggled a lot.

"This is all you'll get!" I snapped back at him.

"You naughty boy!" He said, turning back to face me again.

I did not expect that he would switch position so fast and my left hand was still in the air after the slap on his ass, his dick came right flapping against it. All I could feel was how heavy that cock felt on my hand.

"Robbie!" I yelled.

"Sorry, man, you were in the way."

At this point, I had to cut the film and readjust my position and the camera. According to Robbie, shower time was almost over, he just wanted some final shots to have some footage to edit.

"Where were we, honey? Oh right, we were talking about how much you wanted to take your muscle daddy's dick right in your mouth to clean it all up!"

He was now clearly pushing his dick against the phone, his clients would sure get their close-ups, feeling like they were right in the middle of the action.

"How bad are you dying to feel my meat inside of you?"

Damn! Once again, the filthy talking was getting to me. I could not say why but hearing him saying degrading and crazy stuff, it just made me in a mood of naughty sex and this was an instant turn-on.

I had been dreaming to fuck girls like that.

But right there, a few inches away from Robbie, kneeling in the bathtub in just a pair of white briefs, I was so fucking exposed. I could not get hard!

"I would ravage your throat with that huge piece of sausage right there."

If you're a man reading this, you probably know that, the more you are thinking about not getting hard, the worse it gets! I could feel my dick rising in my underwear.

"Suck it, baby. I know you want to shove it inside of you. Look how big it is when it is flaccid, make it hard."

Robbie was barely looking at me. He was too busy caressing his whole body, making his muscles glisten under the water, going back and forth on his foreskin. For a split second, I had this thought that "this guy was hot" but thankfully, I quickly came back to my senses.

I needed to get out of the situation. I had shot enough content anyway and this was getting out of hands.

I believe there are some moments in life when your fate can go in one of two directions. In retrospect, I think this was one of those moment.

Maybe, everything would have been okay if Robbie had not noticed, if we had stopped there. It would have meant that I had filmed him doing a couple of dirty stuff, but I would have remained who I was. For the most part, at least.

But it did not happen this way.

"Dude, turn off the camera!" Robbie suddenly yelled.

"What? Why?"

"Connor... You..." My naked roommate pointed at my crotch. "You're freaking hard, man! That's sick!"

I wanted to hide myself, to bury myself into the grounds, to make my blatantly hard cock disappear. But my nine inches were all there, fully stiffed and glued against my wet translucent boxer briefs.

"Shut up, man... I... I just have a big dick, I don't know." I mumbled.

I tried to turn around but I was stuck in the freaking bathtub, I was afraid to get out, make it even more obvious. Thankfully, being caught had somehow put a stop to my state of arousal, but it was way too late.

"Why you lie, bro? It's right there!"

"Fuck you, I'm doing this for you!"

I finally stood up, sick of this entire situation, but at the same time, Robbie grabbed my waist, I almost fell back down and he pulled down my semi-wet underwear to my thighs. My hard cock popped out of it like a crazy toy out of a box and flapped against my abs.

"CAUGHT!" Robbie screamed, euphoric.

I pushed him back and struggled to get out of the bath.

"You're stupid, I'm just..."

"Jeez, man! I'm the one who should be pissed! If I knew you were liking it so much, I would have made you pay to get that view."

He grabbed his cock, I could swear he was at half mast, I mean, he had caressed it so much...

"I've been offering you free shows for days now!"

I tried to calm my nerves, at least, my dick was getting back to flaccid. I needed to justify myself. This was beyond humiliating.

"Cut the crap, man. I've just been horny for days. You know it! A breeze could make me hard."

Robbie got out of the bathtub and put a towel around his waist. He let me rant for a few seconds before talking in a more friendly way, almost whispering to me.

"Dude, relax, ok. I don't want you to be upset. It's just... I mean... You promise me that you're not a closeted gay, right?"

Him asking this question seriously was way worse than him downright insulting me!

I exploded:

"FUCK NO! Of course, I'm no fag! What the hell, dude? I should beat you up just for saying that! You're the one getting all dirty with fairies! Not me!"

"Wow, chill, man! You just got hard practically sniffing and filming my cock. I just did not think a straight guy could get hard in a situation like that, without even touching himself, that's all."

"It was not your cock that got me hard. It was just... I have no fucking idea, dude, when you're a real man, sometimes your cock just gets hard. I was thinking about doing dirty stuff to a good pussy and yeah, it happens..."

The more I was justifying myself, the less credible I sounded.

This was probably one of the worst moments of my life. Maybe it would not have been a big deal for someone else, but me, I could not live my life peacefully if anyone on this planet might think that I had any percentage of fagness in my blood.

My dad would have killed me if he had been there.

"Listen, this is a one-time thing, I guess this can happen." Robbie said, putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Sorry I got weirded out, bro. Maybe I have overreacted. I mean, showing myself for gay guys on video is one thing, but I have always refused to meet any of them in real life. It's part of the reason I am comfortable with you filming me, because I know that you're not into it, well, I thought that I knew..."

"I'm not! It's fucking disgusting!"

"Wow! Disgusting?"

"What would you feel if you had to film my feet or my dick, with all of those close-ups and shit you make me do?"

Robbie smiled and that broke the tension a little.

"You do have a point there. I'm not sure I could even look at you!"

"Dude, you know I'm no fag. I've been scoring girls all the damn time."

"Yeah, yeah..."

"Come on, it really pisses me off that you might think that. I hate that kind, you know me!"

I pulled my underwear up, realizing my dick was hanging out this whole time. They were still a bit wet.

"I'm sorry, Connor! What do you want me to say? That I believe you one hundred percent? I could, but I would be lying. I mean, you could be bisexual."

I sighed. It was like I was talking to a wall. It was just an erection for God's sake!

Yet, a voice was whispering somewhere inside my brain, Connor did not know about that but it was actually not the first erection that I had sported listening to him...

"Maybe YOU are bisexual then!" I told him to deflect the question. "You're the one doing those dirty stuff to please fags and you seem fine with it."

"I am fine with it, yes, but I don't really see the connexion here. I'm comfortable and secure with my sexuality so I guess that I simply don't care, but you, on the other hand, have been really insecure about it since the beginning. Hypothetically, it you were trying to hide that you are into dicks, you would not have wanted to take part in the videos because you would have been afraid, even subconsciously, to be found out."

"That's just bullshit psychology, man."

"Maybe. I'm not that smart. Look, I'm not saying that you're into guys, not at all. But maybe, there is a part of you which likes it."

"Fuck you, Rob. There is not part of me which likes dick! I'm sure of that. One hundred percent."

"Ok, ok. Let's prove it, then."

"What? How?"

"I was not intending to do a jerk off scene but it would be great content to have in addition to the rest and it can solve the issue that we're facing once and for all. I'll go on the couch. I'll stroke my dick. You'll film me. If you don't get hard, I'll drop the subject and won't bother you with it ever again. If you do get hard, well, you'll know you have to question your..."

I did not let him finish his sentence:

"I won't get hard." I said confidently.

I was not that confident though.

What I should have said instead was that this test was stupid, that it would not prove anything. But the desire to show that I was really straight was more important than anything else.

"Let's go, then. I'll launch a porn!" Robbie practically ran and jumped on the couch.

"Well, that's not fair, I could get hard with the porn running."

"Oh yeah, right. But you won't look at it. You should only look at my dick for the test to work, you need to record everything anyway. Besides, I need the porn, I cannot get hard just having you between my legs."

Why did I have to keep burying a hole for myself?

"That's messed up." I simply said.

"If you're afraid of getting hard just looking at my cock, you already have your answer, bro, and we can call off the whole thing."

"I'm not afraid! That's just fucking sick."

"If you say so, now get naked, and go there." He pointed to a spot between his legs.

"Why should I get naked?"

"How else I am going to tell if you get hard or not? And don't forget my phone, the whole idea is still for you to record this, not for you to enjoy a personal free show!"

I showed him the middle finger, but I still went.

I took my submissive position between his legs while he launched a porn on his ultra-HD television. I took a peek, there were just dicks when I looked, it was a gangbang scene. Those cocks looked huge on the large TV screen. I reverted my attention back at Robbie's cock in front of me, it scared me that it looked even bigger!

He was already fondling himself, quickly getting hard.

"I've been a naughty girl." Said the Pornstar on TV.

I was about to start recording when Robbie stopped me.

"Wait, I cannot really tell if you're hard in this position, I cannot see your little wiener."

"I'm not hard, bro. Just look down."

"I can barely see anything. Again, it's nothing against you, man. I trust you. But we both know that if I cannot see it with my own eyes, I will always have this little doubt in my mind."

"Just look! Freaking flaccid!" I held my dick. "I can stand up if you want."

The fucking portion of the movie was starting on the TV behind me, I could not see but it was clear that there were some big balls fapping against some ass.

And the first moaning: "Mmmm... Oh yeeees... Oh... Fuck meeee..."

"Don't stand up, that would ruin the shot, we are still working. No, I think you should move a bit closer, there is a reflection on this mirror." Robbie pointed to a large fancy mirror in the living room on his left. "If you're closer to the couch and I stretched my legs, I can see your dick."

"Closer?"

"Yeah." He grabbed my shoulders to push me towards his legs that he was spreading wide, his big hairy balls low hanging between them. "I can almost see you entirely in the reflection now, I look at my left and I see everything, well almost, just a bit closer."

"Dude, I'm going to touch your dick!"

12