From Homophobe to Homo Ch. 19

Story Info
When the cameras start rolling 24/7, the ass starts itching.
5.4k words
4.71
8.2k
17

Part 19 of the 24 part series

Updated 07/09/2023
Created 02/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fags are disgusting and Connor hates them all! There is no doubt in his mind. But when this raging homophobe finds himself forced to move in with another hunky mechanic, he has no idea that he is about to slowly, but surely, become what he despises the most!

This is a pure work of fiction.

This story does not reflect the views of its author. I do not endorse the actions depicted in this story in real life. All characters featured are above 18. Enjoy!

*

FROM HOMOPHOBE TO HOMO

Chapter 19: VIP access

As per Robbie's instructions, I had to watch some videos that he would send me to have inspiration for our future content. But even though I was required to watch porn, I still had to refrain from jerking off.

This was the rule.

Weird how my brain was working now: I had to stop myself from wanking off to gay porn! Can you believe it?

One of the videos featured Carlos being worshiped by one of his "fans", a black dude, probably in his forties. The poor guy ended up getting fucked in the ass senselessly by Carlos' humongous Latino cock.

Ouch.

Another video featured a bukkake where a blond girl was blowing the dicks of nearly fifty men in a warehouse. The slut was unrecognizable after more than three hours of taking facials after facials. It was raunchy as fuck. One of the rare straight porn included in Robbie's selection.

There was definitely a time when I would have pictured myself as one of the guys emptying his balls on that cunt. But at this point, when I was closing my eyes, I was seeing me as the girl in that scenario.

It was torture not to cum watching that but I resisted, sucking on my own XXL dildo to focus on something else, rather than my raging throbbing dick, just like Robbie had taught me.

I fell asleep on my hard-on.

My underwear was wet with precum when I woke up. Robbie pointed it out to me when I gave him his "good-morning-blowjob", it was the little name we had come up with for the first deepthroat of the day.

I apologized but swore to him I had stroked myself. He could tell by how eager I was to suck his fat cock.

The couple of days which followed were not much different.

We were working at the garage so I had to suck Robbie's dick only three times a day, instead of the usual five sessions when we were off.

The Chief was tracking our movements at work -- he was suspecting something for sure -, so we had to be careful.

Yet, around lunch time, Robbie always needed to blow some fat loads and it was like he would no longer, under any circumstances, stroke his dick by himself.

He just did not see the point anymore. He had me on retainer.

I had to join him in one of the stalls.

"At least, this way, I don't have to deal with my cum AT ALL. You wank my cock off, using my precum as lube, and then you swallow everything that comes out of my piss-slit. That's the perfect system."

I was being a good bro there, and Robbie was very complimentary about that.

Besides, after three days without cumming, I was blowing his dick like I had never had before. Robbie was over the moon.

"Fuck, it's just like I told you, see! You're more eager than before." He said as I was slurping on his juicy monster cock.

I felt it too.

Because I could not nut myself and I would not touch my cock -- which was almost constantly hard -, I was in a state of horniness that I had never felt in my life. It was like I needed to compensate my own frustration by helping Robbie to get off.

My roommate was always happy to entertain that idea.

"If you make my dick nut, is not it just like you would have jizzed yourself?"

"I don't know, Rob, it's tough. I think I'm gonna have to cum soon." I said, stroking his dick furiously.

I could feel his big veins pulsating under my fist, barely closed around his very thick shaft.

"Bro, we had a deal, a one-week trial period. And look how you go at it; You've never been that good!"

"Fuck, Rob... I know... But..."

"You really know your way around my cock now, and you can't say that Robbie Junior is not returning the favour. Fuck, bro, I feed you so much nutritious alpha juice every day, you should be the one showing some gratitude. You said it yourself; My spunk is so much tastier than yours!"

"Rob..."

"You love my cum. Don't you deny it!"

"I do..."

I think it was the first time I was admitting that I was actually "loving" his sperm.

We were not even filming. It was just part of the... well... I cannot really say it was part of my training because I was sufficiently trained, it had just become our routine.

If Robbie needed to nut, I was there to service him. And that was it.

"I'm aware this must be tough, man. I mean, I cum from three to five times a day and it's not even enough for me." Robbie laughed.

We had just had dinner. We were back at the apartment.

I was bobbing up and down his cock so I could not really say anything back. Quite the mouthful, you know.

"But you're a strong guy, you can do it. Let just say this is your small sacrifice for being allowed to taste my milk every single day."

I swallowed his entire shaft. I got teary eyes.

Robbie pushed his hands against the back of my head to force me down. I was used to it. His nearly ten inches of meat buried deep in my throat had become somewhat natural.

It made me feel complete.

"I cannot believe that I even pay you to be part of those videos. You crave my juice so fucking much. You should be the one paying me!"

Should I have pushed back on that? It was the deal, right?

I needed to get paid for my participation in the videos! What was the point otherwise? I could not be doing that just because I wanted too. What would that make of me?

A faggot.

But again, I had my mouth full and Robbie started cumming right at that moment. I lost track of what was happening and I swallowed the thick and warm cum pouring down my throat.

Fuck, it was delicious indeed!

My own cock was begging for some release. I was about to snap.

"Now go to bed. And no wanking! Is that clear?" Robbie told me severely. "I have to check something but I think I have found a good incentive for you to keep going."

"Please, I..."

He gave me a stern look.

"I don't want to see your hands anywhere near your wiener."

I stopped pushing back. Robbie would not back down.

"Ok..."

"Good boy." He patted my hair. "I sent you a couple more videos to clear your mind off before going to bed."

"Thanks."

I was numb, the strong taste of his juice was still filling my mouth. I think I liked it because I did not brush my teeth and went straight to my room.

I was surprised by Robbie's content selection that night.

He had forwarded me a bunch of solo videos of guys fingering their asshole or shoving a dildo -- sometimes, huge ones, - deep up their asses.

None of them attempted to perform a blowjob, worse, none of them even jizzed! They just fucked themselves for the entire length of each clip.

One of the dudes, hairy, masculine, muscular but with a dad bod, was wearing a chastity cage. His flaccid dick was trapped in a golden cage!

He was impaling himself on a XXL dildo, very similar to the one sitting on my bed side table. His hairy sweaty hole was wrecked by the huge thing, but the guy was moaning like it was the best sex he ever had in his life.

It was a total freak show.

Despite it all, my cock just kept on leaking in my boxer briefs watching this.

I was scared that Robbie would notice. Maybe it would be the proof that I was respecting my promise not to jerk off if he saw how much precum I was leaking.

More often that not, Robbie's reactions were unpredictable.

For the life of me, I was terrified of disappointing my roommate. There was just something within me that I could not explain... It was like all I had ever wanted was to please him.

But my best efforts were not enough. I knew I was about to crack. My balls were overflowing with sperm.

My brain was filled with one thought, and one thought only:

I -- HAD -- TO -- CUM.

I resisted one more night but I started to think about a way to blow some loads without Robbie knowing. One way or another, I would have to cum the next day.

It had become a life-or-death situation.

At the exact moment I was considering to go to the garage's bathroom for a quick (but so needed) release, Robbie came up behind me. He grabbed my ass.

Crazy fucker! What if anyone saw us?

"Hey my little slut." He spoke.

"Rob, please, not at work!"

"Sorry, I'm just excited, I just had the confirmation that the idea I've had in mind for a couple of days could actually work!"

"What are you talking about?"

"I'll tell you everything when we're back home. I have a BIG surprise for you. And I'm not even talking about this one." He winked at me while grabbing his crotch.

His smile seemed so genuine that I thought it would be an actual good news.

I could already see him letting me cum right after our usual stroking / sucking sessions. What a release that would be!

How naïve was I... After all this time.

Robbie left work two hours early and I would have to join him at the apartment later. At this point, I had a clear window where I could have (finally!) masturbated, but because he seemed so excited, I thought I should not disappoint him.

I could wait a few hours more, at least until I found out about the "big surprise". Then, I would make up my mind.

I remembered that Robbie had mentioned an "incentive" to keep me going, I wondered what that could be.

I even got the weird idea that a girl might be waiting for me at the apartment. What a strange thought. I had not pondered about pussies for weeks. My cock relentlessly leaked in my jockstraps.

No girl was waiting for me, though.

Only Robbie. And his smirk.

He was wearing a pair of jeans but he was barefoot and shirtless otherwise. He looked positively hot.

Something had changed in the apartment but I could not pin-point what it was exactly. I just had this feeling. Maybe some furniture had been slightly moved around or something.

"Welcome home, bitch." Robbie told me.

It was not too surprising he would greet me that way but something in his tone sounded different.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Take off your clothes and I'll tell you."

Not too sure why, I obeyed.

As the hold that Robbie had on me was growing stronger, it was more and more difficult to refuse him anything.

I stripped quickly; I was of course wearing my jockstrap. Oliver definitely had noticed it at work. I did not care that much anymore.

My cock was hard and dripping, as usual. I was dying for a release.

Robbie unzipped his fly to reveal his dick to me. He was sporting a semi. He let it hang there.

Instinctively, I knelt down and crawled towards it.

We did not exchange much words. I went to suck his cock, - him flaunting his junks to me was a good signal enough -, and he fucked my face like any other time.

Except that Robbie seemed even rougher than usual.

He was very verbal and somehow, he was acting like he was in full representation while we not filming.

He was flexing his muscles, even going as far as licking his own biceps, he was slapping my ass hard, and when he went down to eat my hole, - something he would do maybe one out of two times -, he seemed even eager than usual.

"Damn, that's a nice smooth peach you got here, girl. Fuck yeah. You like that, eh? Feeling my tongue deep in your insides?"

"Yeah... Fuck yeah... I love it."

I was ashamed but I could not help myself.

Every time he would go down on there, I was feeling stuff that I could not explain. Slowly, the pleasure was replacing the shame.

"You'd love to feel my big hard cock in there too..."

I did not say anything.

He grabbed my waist and rubbed his meat like a hot dog between my ass crack. My heart was racing.

That position seemed to push him to the edge. He came on my ass when he was done. That was fairly unusual. I felt his spunk dripping down my hole.

I had shivers in my spine.

Fuck, my jockstrap was wet with precum. The rimming had felt so great.

I would not admit that to him, but I could not really lie to myself anymore: My hole was winking and twitching uncontrollably.

Robbie let go a few more droplets of cum on my forehead. And then, he said something that changed everything.

He grabbed my chin and with the biggest grin on his face, he told me:

"Smile to our audience, Connor. You've done a great job."

What was he talking about? I looked around. There was no one of course.

"Above you." He specified.

I guessed I saw it without truly noticing it when I came in. A few white cables against the wall and on the ceiling, two white boxes which I could now identified as security cameras.

There was also one strapped against the fridge.

"What... What is this?" I mumbled, the cum sliding from my forehead to my cheek.

"VIP ACCESS!" He exclaimed proudly.

Saying that I was caught off guards would be an understatement.

"Robbie, what the actual hell!?"

"We're live! I've been setting the website up and earlier today; two guys came here to install the cameras. 12 cameras in total: living room, kitchen, your room and the bathroom. We're on live stream 24/7. Surprise!"

I was stunned.

This could not be real!

"You mean... That... People are watching us... Right now!?"

"Yeah! And I have already told them about your resolution not to cum anymore. They're here to make sure you don't slip up!"

"What the fuck, Rob? This is not..."

He put his middle finger on my lips to shush me, this was very surprising since it meant that he would potentially come into contact with his own jizz.

How was he handling his spermatophobia now?

"Not here. Not in front of the fans." He whispered. "Let's go to my room."

Only there I realized that his bedroom was the only place without cameras and mics in the entire apartment.

I exploded as soon as we were "alone".

"Robbie! I did not sign to be part of a messed-up reality tv show! I don't want fags to watch me all the time! How could you do something like that without talking to me first?"

Opposite to my frantic energy, Robbie was very calm.

He sat down on his bed, stark naked, like this was no big deal.

"Relax, this would have ruined the whole surprise if I had told you about it. And this is the future, dude. This is the ultimate experience. Why do a couple hours for of livestream when you can just make money 24/7? We're just living our lives and the bucks are pouring into our wallets."

"Rob, they can see everything! We don't have any intimacy... at all!"

"Only a few subscribers can watch this. VIP access is not cheap, my friend. The few people who have already subscribed are ready to spend thousands on us and they are reliable dudes."

"Who has this kind of money?"

"Soon, the two of us will! This is perfect, dude. You wanted less people to access the content, well, now, we have only high payers watching, meaning a dozen of guys at most, and we are making even more money! Even Carlos is jealous of this idea!"

"But what do they expect us to do exactly? They will notice that we... I mean, that we are actually straight and bros."

"Connor, you were already all over my dick pretty much day and night, the only difference is that we'll no longer have to think about setting up the cameras and editing the videos, we're just living our lives and getting paid like crazy. No need to fill up condoms, no need to sell dirty socks or underwear. We can quit our jobs, finally! Leave the garage for good."

Damn it. That was making sense.

I sat down next to him. I was lost.

"That's crazy."

"I know, right? I am a genius!"

"So, I will get paid. As much as you do?"

"Of course. Well, maybe not exactly as much, but I'll give you a fair share, plus my dick and my cum to swallow every single day. Forget about being a mechanic, making 10$ an hour, and say hello to the millionaire's lifestyle."

I did not know if I was impressed or scared by my roommate.

"How did you set this all up?"

"I had an idea like that for quite some time but it came together only recently. You were telling me how difficult it was for you not to cum and I could tell that you were about to snap. I thought that it would be good if I could monitor you, to make sure that you would keep your word."

"Monitoring me?"

"Sorry, dude, but it's simply to give you an incentive to respect your promise. Having some accountability. You know how important it is for me. Anyway, I realized that setting livestream cameras which run 24/7 like surveillance cams is quite easy. First, I wanted to put a couple of them just in your bedroom for me to check, but then... boom! I figured, why not give our fans the access to this footage?!"

He was so proud of himself.

"This is the incentive you were telling me about then..." I replied, rather disappointed.

"We are going to spend even more time in here and I am going to let you go nuts on my nuts (he laughed at his own stupid pun), so I really do not want you to jizz. That would make things too weird. It's even more important than before that you don't wank your wiener."

"Too weird?! Dude, people are going to spy on us 24/7!"

"Yeah... I guess we all have our limits and mine is to have you get a kick of sucking my dick and then emptying your balls in MY apartment. I'm sorry, bro, but if you were doing that, the deal would be off, I'd have to find another bitch, a more committed and obedient one. I bet you anything that tons of guys would be willing to pay a crazy rent just to be living with me and to serve me."

I clenched my fist.

I knew that he was right and that was making me so mad.

Ultimately, I was scared shitless that Robbie would ever replace me.

"I'll just have to think about this, Rob... This is going so far now."

"Dude, you have already consented and committed to stop cumming. Did not you intend to respect your promise? I thought you only had one word!"

"Of course, I did! But I... I just did not think about guys... Like watching me... And it was supposed to be a one-week trial!"

"Yes, and there are still four days left." He sighed. "As for people watching you, we are shooting dozens of videos per weeks and we already do livestreams, really, this will make no difference, except that there will be less guys seeing the footage."

I did not know how to react, there was a lot of information to process.

I could not come up with any counter-argument but within me, I could tell that this was going further than I ever thought I could accept before.

Robbie would not let me slow down to consider my options though.

"Dude, it's still my place anyway and I am dead serious about this idea. So, at this point, either you're in, or you're out and you'll find another place to stay." He finally stated. "Not that I want you to, I doubt I would ever find a better cock-sucker than you and we're bros, but eh, business is business."

"Fuck, Rob... Just give me a minute."

"You're in or you're out, man."

I took a deep breath.

My head was spinning.

I looked at his cock, now resting on his thigh. So beautiful.

"Ok, ok. I'm in."

Rob gave me a kiss on my forehead. That was weird, he would do that sometimes.

"Good. Now you understand that it means that if you want to say anything out of character, we will have to have those conversations in this room. We cannot let the audience now that I am not really your Master."

"I guess."

He grabbed my chin.

He was so close to me, just like he was about to kiss me.

"No guessing, cunt. I'm telling you. Outside of this room, you are my bitch. Clear?"

My dick throbbed in my jockstrap, Robbie noticed it and grinned at me.

"Yeah... I mean... We have to do what we have to do for the clients." I mumbled.

12