From Homophobe to Homo Ch. 21

Story Info
From homophobe to getting fucked for the very first time!
5.1k words
4.68
12.6k
19

Part 21 of the 24 part series

Updated 07/09/2023
Created 02/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fags are disgusting and Connor hates them all! There is no doubt in his mind. But when this raging homophobe finds himself forced to move in with another hunky mechanic, he has no idea that he is about to slowly, but surely, become what he despises the most!

This is a pure work of fiction.

This story does not reflect the views of its author. I do not endorse the actions depicted in this story in real life. All characters featured are above 18. Enjoy!

*

FROM HOMOPHOBE TO HOMO

Chapter 21: From homophobe to homo

"Fuck me."

My words had the effect of a bomb.

Immediately, Robbie pulled off my shorts -- he was so abrupt that the fabric ripped apart -, and he lifted my legs up in the air.

My roommate was blatantly hard underneath his boxer briefs.

He looked stunning. I was only wearing my jockstrap, semi-lying on the couch, my legs wide opened for him.

"Finally!" Robbie yelled somewhat triumphally.

I did not get the meaning of this remark on the moment but, to be fair, I was not really in a position to register or to say anything.

Robbie got on all fours on the large couch, and he went down on me. Just like I would have done to a wet pussy back when I thought that I was straight.

Shit.

What was I thinking?! Back when I was straight?!

Robbie proceeded to eat my hole, but it was not the usual rimming. It was like he had turned into a beast.

His tongue was going deep, he was searching my insides, kissing my ass crack, fingering it alternatively, one, two, then three fingers deep (ouch), and his warm tongue, back again.

His intensity definitely had gone up a few notches.

"Hmmmmmm... Fuck.... Hmmm...."

I moaned. I could not help it.

He was spitting in my hole, devouring it... Thinking back, he was obviously preparing it for what was to come.

"You like that?"

No bitch, no cunt.

A simple question.

As if he actually cared about my well-being.

"I love it... Please... Don't stop..." I muttered.

Robbie had told me that he wanted to fuck me to help me out. It was the best way to find out if I was truly gay or not.

Well, at this point, I did not think he needed to sodomize me to know for sure.

I knew.

I wanted his thick cock in my hole so bad, I wanted him all over me, and I even wanted to kiss his lips as soon as he would pull them away from my wet hole.

I had my answer. I was gay. A homo. A queer. A fag. A fairy.

All of those things that I had despised for the biggest part of my life.

I could have stopped the whole thing. I could have told him the test was no longer necessary. I was ready to admit to be a good old faggot.

But why stop when I was about to finally feel him inside of me? He wanted to fuck my ass to test me; he could freaking go ahead!

Unaware of my inner breakthrough, Robbie held my two legs firmly in the air. He was practically standing as I was facing him, my ass wide open, my hole stretched and fully lubed.

Ready for penetration.

Robbie started to rub his cock against my hole. Again, this was not new but this time, I was not concerned about his dickhead sliding-in by mistake, on the contrary, I was anticipating the moment when I would feel his dick breaking into me.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

He was beautiful, tall, muscular. The perfect Alpha Male. Robbie was sweating which made his skin looked shiny.

I was in awe.

His monster cock was throbbing against my hole, already about to burst.

I knew that my anus was opening and shutting itself down, winking at the beast about to invade its cave.

"I am... I am ready." I mumbled.

There was a moment of expectation, maybe some hesitation. I felt like I should be clearer.

"I want you to fuck me, Robbie."

Another pause.

"Hard." I finally said.

And just like that, he did.

My roommate moved slightly to find the perfect angle and while looking straight at me, he started shoving his dick in my eager hole.

His dickhead wet with precum went in first, leaking inside of me. I felt his foreskin, his shaft, so big, so large. I swore I could feel his veins pulsating in me.

My eyes rolled back. I was in a trance-like state.

He buried his cock deeper. Robbie had more than nine inches of meat to lodge in and I knew he would not stop until he would be fully inside of me.

"Hmmmm.... Fuck..."

The sensation was incomparable to the dildos I had been consistently shoving in my ass. I had become addicted to the silicon sex toys very quickly but I already knew the cravings would get even worse now that I was testing the real thing!

"Who's your daddy?" He asked.

Robbie spat on the part of his cock which was still not fully shoved in me. My cherry had popped though, I was no longer a virgin.

"You... You are my daddy..."

I had a few seconds of awareness which translated into pure panic. My mind did a full 360 degrees turn.

Wait?!

I was getting fucked. By another dude!

I was a freaking homo. I had a big dirty dick buried in my ass! Daddy.... Robbie was not my daddy. I had a dad, my real father. And he would kill me right now! His son was a fag. Fuck no. He would hate me. I hated myself. I hated Robbie. I hated my dad. I hated the entire world.

It only lasted for a brief moment though.

Quickly, I returned into the bliss of the moment. The sensation of pure pleasure was hitting every cell of my body. Robbie was inside me and it felt right all over again.

He shoved his dick even deeper and he started to thrust his pelvis, going back and forth in me.

He hit my prostate.

The first time felt like an electric wave going through my entire body, I almost came in the pouch of my jockstrap. But it did not stop there. Robbie hit my g-spot times and times again, at a steady rhythm, like the fucking sex-machine that he was.

"Fuck yeah... More... Please more..." I begged for more dick in my ass.

We switched positions.

Or rather, Robbie made me switch positions. I was in a state of shock too grand to have any sort of coherent thought or agenda. I let my partner guide me.

Soon, I was on all fours in the living room and Robbie was behind me, grunting.

"I will never get tired of this beautiful bum."

He spanked me. He was not gentle and probably left a big red mark on my ass cheek with his right hand. I was "his" anyway.

He could mark his territory.

"Hmmm..."

Because I moaned, Robbie spanked me harder.

"Ouch..."

This one hurt.

"Don't tell me you can't take it, Connor. You're a man, right? A big alpha man with big balls and a big dirty mouth!"

"Rob..." I mumbled.

Another hard spank and then... His nine-inches dick, shoved right in my ass. For the first time, he went balls-deep.

"Ohhhhh fuuuuuuuck!" I shouted.

Robbie grabbed my waist. He was way more aggressive now. I thought back of the moment I had witnessed how hard he had fucked that girl. What was her name again? Sofia?

It felt like it was an eternity ago.

"Relax, babe, breathe in, breathe out, you can take it..." He told me.

"Hmmm... Please... That's too rouuuuu..."

His balls were fapping against my ass. He was wrecking me.

"Think about my big dick ramming your hole. Think about the moment when I will paint your guts white. You know you want this!"

He was pounding me like a rag doll.

I was panting, struggling to stay on all fours, but saying that I was not loving every second of this would be a lie.

"Daddy... Rob... Please..."

"You want me to stop, eh? You've had enough?"

"No... Please... Don't stop... Never stop..." I heard me say.

Looked like I wanted more deep bareback fucking after all.

Robbie chuckled and kept on with the sodomy.

"Fuck yeah..."

After five minutes of hardcore doggy style banging, my fucker -- not to say my lover - took a small break.

Robbie was thirsty, he needed a drink.

I felt empty without his cock in my hole. Damn, the way he had pounded it, it would certainly hurt for the few days to come. Did I care though? Not really.

"Come to my room." He spoke.

I awkwardly stood up and followed him.

He did not propose a glass of water for me.

"Lie down on the bed. I want to see your face when I fuck you. I want to see your eyes when I breed your hole with my spunk."

I got shivers all over my body.

He was talking to me the same way he was talking to the dirty cunts he was bringing home. Robbie was rough and dominant with every single one of his bitches.

And now, I had become one of them. Another name on his list.

A part of me was hoping that I was a bit more than that.

I lied down in the bed as instructed. I was anxious but I was not scared.

Robbie shoved his cock in my throat a couple of times before going back to fucking my ass. "More saliva, more lube", he requested.

My deep-throating skills were probably below my usual performances given the vulnerable state I was in. I choked and gagged several times.

But Robbie did not seem to mind, I had never seen him that horny.

I realized later that I had tasted my own dirty ass when blowing his dick. At another stage in my life, this thought alone would have destroyed me, but at this point, I was fine with it.

Better than that, I fond that fact exciting.

My hot roommate went back to my gaping hole and quickly found his way deep in my insides. Now, he was practically lying on top of me, his abs pressed against my hard leaking cock, still hidden in the pouch of my jockstrap.

I wondered if he would let me cum -- I mean, through my cock - once he would be done with my prostate.

He fucked me like that for long minutes. It was probably the most intense moment of the night.

His face was very close to mine. His lips were so close to my mouth. He was looking at me and whispering nasty things in my ears:

"You're just a faggot. You were born to take big alpha dicks up your ass (...)"

"You're mine, you know. I can do anything I wish to you (...)"

"Remember what you were saying about fags when we met? How do you feel about them now?! (...)"

"Your hole feels better than any pussy, it was made for my nine-inches (...)"

"I'll spray your hole with my filthy spunk and you'll thank me for it (...)"

To all of that (and much more), the only response I could mumble was a genuine: "Yes, daddy."

Not a single thing he had said was untrue.

Alternatively, and surprisingly, he could be tender at times. He would fuck me slowly, deeply and he would whisper other sort of things:

"You like that, babe? You like how I make you feel? (...)"

"I've been wanting you for so fucking long, you have no idea (...)"

"You're too perfect, you're too good, fuck man, I need you so bad (...)"

In a way, this was even more disturbing. Fucking someone, that could mean anything. But showing affection, care, desire for someone else... We were entering in a whole new -- and way more dangerous - territory.

From the dominant and ruthless Robbie to the tender one, I had no idea which I liked or respected the most.

Saying that I was confused would not be accurate either. I was simply on autopilot, enjoying his body all over me and his cock leaking inside my anus.

"I'm gonna cum." He whispered.

I was very much lost in a daze.

Prostate orgasm is definitely so much better than a regular ejaculation.

"Breed me." I pleaded, my mouth practically touching his.

"Yes... Fuck yeah... I will breed you... Just like you deserve."

I felt his entire body contracting against mine, two strong spasms, and then, something warm filling in my insides.

His thick sperm was pouring into my hole.

That was when he leaned in, just an inch further, and he kissed me. A real kiss. Tongue and all. I kissed him back.

It was sensual, more sensual or romantic than any kiss I had ever shared with a girl.

It was not a mistake. Or if it was, that mistake lasted for nearly a full minute. We were fully making-out.

Wait...

Robbie was supposed to test me. What the hell was he doing?!

After an intense session of French-kissing, Robbie loosened his embrace and finally took his dripping dick out of my hole. He did not ask me to lick the droplets of jizz remaining on his dickhead.

I guess he was no longer thinking about this spermatophobia at this point.

I tried to look into his eyes but he was looking away now, avoiding me.

"Go to your room." He said in an authoritarian tone.

That was uncool.

I was straddled.

"Robbie, we need to..."

"GO TO YOUR FUCKING ROOM!" He barked at me, tears in his eyes.

It hit me like a brick.

I am not too sure why I got it at that instant instead of any other time in the course of the past five months, but finally, I understood.

Robbie was not testing me. He was testing himself!

Robbie was gay! And it looked like I was too.

So why kicking me out? We could have spent the entire night together, cuddling. That's what gay guys do, right? No big deal. It was okay!

I did not insist though.

He needed some time.

Besides, I had my own outing to come to terms with.

I got out of his bedroom without another word. I looked at the cameras in the apartment. What were we doing with our lives? What the hell was I doing there?

Maybe if the fucking had not been so good, I would have left. But I did not.

It was not about what I was thinking or even less so, what I was fucking feeling (I was not a wuss after all, I refused to be driven by his emotions like a beta male), but in the end, my decision to stay was more about my physical needs.

It was pretty simple, my no-longer virgin hole needed more of Robbie's cock.

I lied down in my bed. I had not been authorized to by Robbie but I jerked off anyway.

I came on my chest in less than twenty seconds. I was so turned-on, my body felt electric. I licked off the mess.

I felt slightly better afterwards, more relaxed.

No matter what was going to happen next, I knew that my life would never be the same. I had loved the sensation of getting sodomized too fucking much to ever go back.

I probably dreamt of cocks and gay sex but I could not remember anything from my dreams when I woke up. I noticed right away that the little red light was on and that the cameras were recording again.

The livestream was back on.

I did not know what to expect.

Certainly, everything had changed: the world must have collapsed on itself, the walls must have replaced the floors, my face was certainly everywhere on the news. I mean, I had been fucked by another man!

And the worst part was, I had loved it! I was a freaking homo.

Maybe my dad was waiting for me in the living room, holding a baseball bat, ready to beat me up. I would not be the first fag he would have attacked this way.

I walked in the kitchen naked.

My homophobic father was not there and the apartment looked exactly as it did the night before. Robbie was there, stark naked as well, making breakfast.

The world had not stop spinning then.

"I thought you deserved a little reward after your performance from last night, bitch."

Robbie winked at me while preparing his omelette.

I was stunned.

Not because what he had said was not normal, on the contrary, Robbie calling me his "bitch" and acting as my "dom" was our routine inside the apartment.

But was he really going to act like nothing had happened!? Business as usual!?

"Robbie, can we talk? I..."

"Language, cunt." He snapped back at me before I could even finish my sentence.

He looked severely at the camera on the fridge. People were watching us.

I was not sure what to do next.

"Sir... I... May we speak? In private?"

I wanted to go in his bedroom, the only camera-free zone of the apartment. We needed to have an honest talk. What was happening was too crazy, we could not pretend anymore.

For the very first time in my life, I was ready to be upfront about my desires and sexuality.

"I don't think a conversation is needed. Go take a shower and clean-up your ass. I promised our viewers some good anal action today."

That hurt me. I did have emotions. Maybe I was a pussy after all.

I really thought that I had cracked Robbie's code but he seemed to think that what had happened between us did not make any difference.

I went bold.

"Will you fuck me again today, Sir?"

He froze on the spot. Just for two seconds though.

Had he already mentioned to our viewers that I was no longer a virgin? He certainly did not anticipate for me to say it out loud anyway. He probably thought I would have been ashamed of that fact.

Robbie smiled at me and finished his orange juice.

"Yes. I will fuck you again." He replied calmly.

A part of me was relieved that fucking was still on the table. Another part of me was hating Robbie's attitude. Damn.

I was acting like a teenage girl who just got dumped but was still holding on his pathetic boyfriend.

I did what I knew best, I followed Robbie's orders and went into the bathtub to wash myself. There, I tried to take care of my ass. I wondered what the audience watching must be thinking about me.

I showed my hole to the main camera.

The next couples of days felt very surreal. Even more surreal than usual.

Robbie would not leave his Dom Alpha character, and despite my frustration, I would not leave my sub role either, too worried to lose a chance to fuck myself on his dick again.

And his dick, I sure got plenty of occasions to take care of!

There was no barrier now. Everything was on the table.

A thorough blowjob in the morning after breakfast, sure! A dirty rim-job while Robbie was eating his lunch, of course! And finally, his dick buried deep in my ass in the evening, fuck yeah!

Although my hole was still hurting from the day before, I could not say no when Robbie felt like it was time to show the audience what I could do.

He looked at his stats right before fucking me. "12.789 viewers" He announced proudly.

First time he was mentioning any number to me.

The information was too huge for me to process and once again, as I was about to say something, (what the hell, I thought the website was very exclusive and private?!), Robbie shoved his horse-cock in my ass and I lost any will to oppose him.

Thirteen thousand people were watching him pound my ass? Who fucking cared!? It just felt too fucking good!

We tried another position this time. An idea of Robbie of course.

I had to downright sit on his dick to impale myself onto him. Now, I was the one being proactive in the fucking, I was doing most of the work while Robbie could sit back and enjoy the show.

He bred me again.

That time, he was gloating.

At least, he did not cry afterwards! I almost brought that up to get back at him -- humiliate him in front of our audience - but I decided against it.

I would not hurt him like he was hurting me.

Instead, and following a suggestion from a VIP fan, I farted the cum out of my destroyed hole and I ate it all for the subscribers. We received big tips when I made my infamous spunk bubbles in my mouth.

Overall, my first anal penetration on camera had been a hit. Robbie was very pleased.

In the forty-eight hours which followed my first sodomy, I only left the apartment once to go the gym. Robbie had approved of it since he was spending the afternoon with Carlos on his side.

There, I met with Jonathan again.

I had been trapped in the apartment and in my own head for so long that it felt like a breath of fresh air when John proposed that we exercise together.

I knew that he was very into me but I needed a spotter so I said yes.

Johnathan was going to the gym commando and his dick was dangling underneath his shorts, right above my head as he was spotting me. I had a nice view. Even flaccid, his cock looked heavy.

The ginger pubic hair made him somewhat unique.

We ended up spending a couple hours together and we left for the locker-rooms and showers at the same time. Needless to say, I no longer felt any embarrassment getting naked in front of a gay man.

12