From Hookups to More... Pt. 02

Story Info
From friends with benefits to Master and Slave...
3.9k words
4.75
21.4k
33

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Some consensual abuse scenes ahead. Reader discretion is advised.*

The concept was fairly simple. Kylee showed me a product online that promised to force her into submission to the man she chose. It looked sort of like a VR monitor, but the part covering her eyes was covered with a tinted glass.

There were four modes: gentle, slave, bimbo, and complete.

"Gentle would be me calling you Daddy, riding your cock, and swallowing your cum," Kylee explained. "Slave is what we kind of did last night, but I act like that all of the time until the time expires. Bimbo just makes me an airhead desperate for sex."

"And what about complete?" I asked.

She took a deep breath. "I would completely worship you, all of the time. The other modes have a timer you can set up to five days. That mode would completely brainwash me, with no going back..." she trailed off as she got lost in her thoughts.

My eyes widened. "There's no way you'd want that, would you?"

"I do want to try the other modes first, but ultimately, yes. I want to feel what that's like, and change my life completely," she said. My expression must have shown some serious worry. "It's okay, we don't have to get it. I just thought you'd be interested."

I shook my head. "I am interested, but this whole concept is very new to me. I had no idea this technology even existed."

"It's only been out for a couple of years," Kylee said. "I've tried it once, and it was the hottest thing ever. I was made into a bimbo by one of my exes for a full day. What he didn't tell me was that his friends were coming over to play. After it wore off and I went back to normal, he broke up with me. I guess I liked his friends cocks more than his..." a smile grew onto her face.

I grew hard just thinking about the idea.

It took some more convincing, but finally, we ordered the device. It was set to be delivered to my place by the next Friday.

"That's perfect," she said with a smile. "We can play with it all weekend."

***

That week dragged on a little longer than I would have liked, but ultimately, Thursday came around, and a medium sized box arrived at my door.

'I guess it's early,' I thought to myself.

I took it out of the blank box it was delivered in to look at it.

SlaVR was what the device was called. The original packaging was black with bright colours all over the box. I took a picture and sent it to Kylee. She called me right away.

"Can we take tomorrow off? I'm too excited," she squealed.

I laughed, and told her I had some stuff I had to get done tomorrow, but she could come over whenever she was done work. Kylee knew the code to the front house door. She used it a time or two to wait for me in the foyer, wearing some skimpy outfit, making sure I knew what the first thing I was doing once I got home...

Friday came and went in a hurry. I sped home, trying to beat Kylee to my house.

'I hope she doesn't put it on without me,' I thought.

Sure enough, when I walked in through the door, she smiled at me as she had the device in her hands.

"I couldn't wait," she said with a pout on her lips.

I just laughed. "As long as you're not already under, I guess we're fine."

There was a lot of setup and preferences to adjust. It was definitely more than just your average device. Kylee gave me a fantastic view of her tits from across the table as she leaned over and tinkered with the SlaVR. She caught me glancing a couple of times, but just smiled and shook her head.

Eventually, it was ready to go.

"What mode should we try first?" I asked.

"I think gentle is too calm for me," she said. "I want to try being a slave."

She slid the SlaVR onto her head and adjusted the goggles. A nose piece covered her nose, and a dial on the side indicated how long she was to be in her slave state.

"Let's try 48 hours," she said. "I'll be yours the whole weekend."

"Fine by me," I said as I adjusted the dial, making sure it was 48 hours, not 48 days. Then, I hit start. I stood in front of her as the tinted glass covering her eyes opened up. I could see her smile as a purple light turned on from inside the SlaVR.

From the inside, steam filled into the SlaVR. Her smile faded, and turned into a serious expression. Her hands moved up and down her body as I could no longer see her eyes through all of the steam inside of the device. The steam stopped pushing in, and from the looks of it, it focused into her nostrils through the nose piece. Her hands rested at her side, and soon enough, I could see her eyes again. They were closed.

As the steam cleared, there was an audible *BEEP* from the SlaVR. That was my queue to pull it off of her. Her eyes opened soon after, and she smiled.

"I am here to serve you, Master. What will you have me do first?" She asked in a low, seductive tone.

I wanted to test things out before I took her upstairs and fucked her senseless. "Tell me your name," I asked.

"I... I am Slave," she answered. She began tugging at her clothes. "Master, may I change into less clothes?"

"You can in a minute," I replied, bewildered the device made her forget her name. "What did you eat for lunch today?"

She shook her head. "I don't know, Master. All I know is I must serve you. I will cater to your every need, want, and desire."

*GULP*

Kylee had already moved some of her naughtier outfits to my house, as she wore them specifically on weekends. I figured there was no better place for them than the sex room in the basement. That's where I took her first.

"Get changed, and meet me on the main level," I ordered. She smiled, placing her hands together and bowed down to me.

"Yes, Master. Thank you," she said as she quickly stripped off her clothing.

I walked upstairs to the main living room area. It didn't take long, but Kylee walked back upstairs. I could hear her high heels on the hardwood.

"Good God," I muttered as I saw her.

She wore a white lace maid apron, complete with black heels, and a white frilly head piece. She gave me a spin, and the back of her outfit was completely bare. She also didn't wear a thong or panties.

"Do you like what you see, Master?" She asked.

I nodded as she began to crawl toward me. A grin formed on her face.

"This is going to be a phenomenal weekend," I said as a smiled formed on my face.

***

Moments later, Kylee was bouncing on my cock, facing away from me, moaning and crying out as she came.

"Fuck yes, Master. Thank you for giving me your cock. My pussy is so fucking wet for you."

I watched in the reflection of my living room window as Kylee's tits bounced as she moved up and down on my cock. I held her down as I pumped my cock into her. She squealed.

"OH MY GOD, YES MASTER. FUCKING USE MEEEEE," her cum sprayed all over my cock.

Finally, without warning, I came hard into her pussy. She let out a big moan and smiled, rocking her hips back and forth on my cock while I finished.

"Mmm, your cum feels so good inside me, Master. Make me your cum dumpster. I want all of it." Kylee turned back to me, still looking incredibly turned on. She stood up as my cum stayed inside of her pussy.

"What else can I do to serve you, Master?" She smiled.

"Hmmm... make me dinner. Then I guess you can fulfill some other maid duties around the house," I ordered.

Her smile grew louder as she adjusted her apron. "Yes, Master, of course. Anything for you."

She walked towards the kitchen, giving me a fantastic view of her ass.

'I can't believe I own that ass,' I thought as a smile grew on my face. Then, an idea popped into my head as my cock grew hard again.

I waited until Kylee was busy working in the kitchen. She was preparing vegetables as the oven was preheating. She was washing carrots in the sink as I pinned her wrists to the edge of the counter, causing her to gasp and cry out in pleasure.

"Hello, Master. Your dinner is not ready yet," she said softly.

"I have something else on my mind that looks pretty good right now," I said as I pressed my cock against her asshole.

Her head tilted back. I smiled as I pushed my cock all the way into her ass.

She screamed in pleasure.

"Yes Master, use me. Fuck me like your personal toy. Your cock feels so good in my ass," she muttered. I let go of her wrists and held onto her waist, but her hands didn't move.

I increased my pace into her ass, and she got closer to an anal orgasm. I had never fucked a woman that had one, but when Kylee cried out as she came, it was unmistakable.

"Thank you, Master. Keep using me. I'm your slut. All of my holes are yours," she looked back at me.

"Do you like being my slut?" I asked, as I slowed down.

She pouted and pushed her ass back onto my cock. "I love it, Master," she moaned out. "Don't stop. Make me your bitch. I'm so hot for you, Master. Fuck my ass."

I started to increase my ass. Her moans turned to grunts as she continued looking at me.

"Harder. Please, Master. I can take it," she whispered.

Her wish was my command. I fucked her ass as hard as I could. She cried out and bent over the sink. She held her hands together behind her back.

I was getting closer to cumming. I had never cum in a woman's ass before, but I felt as though Kylee would love it.

"Do you want my cum in your ass? Is that what you want?" I asked.

"Mmm yes Master. Cum in that ass. It's all yours. I'm your whore, unload in meeeee..." she trailed off as I continued pumping my cock into her ass.

At last, I came into her ass. I let out a groan as she moaned out and smiled wide.

"Mmm thank you for the surprise, Master. I loved it," she said as she panted.

I pulled out, and a drop of my cum fell to the floor. I pulled her hair up to make her stand up, and she let out a gasp, still smiling wide. I made her look at the drop of cum on the floor.

"Clean that up, Slave," I ordered.

She quickly dropped to her knees and licked my cum off the floor. She then looked up at me while on all floors.

"Thank you, Master. I would never want to waste your cum," she said as she smiled. "Shall I finish making your dinner?"

"You may. I'll be waiting for you in the dining room." I walked towards the adjacent dining area, a spacious room with a long, glass table down the middle.

40 minutes or so later, Kylee stood in the doorway, smiling as she held my plate of food. She leaned over and set it in front of me. It was a nice cut of steak, with steamed vegetables and mashed potatoes. It looked phenomenal.

"Medium rare, just the way you like, Master." she said with a smile.

I looked at her as she stood across the table. "Where is yours?"

She shook her head. "I only want to swallow your cum Master. That will sustain me."

She crouched to her knees and crawled under the table. I was still naked from earlier.

She looked up at me with pleading eyes. "Please, Master, may I suck your cock while you eat?"

Well, that's new.

"You may."

She smiled as she woke my cock up with her mouth.

While she focused on sucking my cock, I was cutting into and eating a delicious meal. Before her hypnosis, Kylee was already a superb cook, but this was next level. Pair that with the sound of Kylee sucking my cock, I was in heaven.

She popped my cock out of her mouth. "How is everything, Master? I know you taste amazing, even after you were inside my ass." She said with a smile.

My mouth was full, but I swallowed my food. "Phenomenal. Good girl." I brushed her hair under the table, and she shivered at my touch.

"M.. may I continue, Master?" She asked, almost nervously.

"Yes, you may." I answered.

As I finished my meal, I leaned back in my chair as I watched Kylee's head bobbing up and down my cock. Her green eyes looked up at me in desperation. A smile grew on my face as I grabbed her by the hair.

Her eyes widened as I fucked her mouth. The sound of her gagging and choking on my cock was an incredible turn on.

I let her up for air as she panted. She couldn't stop smiling.

"Fuck, Master. I love it when you fuck my mouth like that. Please, I need more..." she pleaded.

Her mouth found my cock again quickly. I pumped my cock into her mouth, making her gag and choke again.

Seeing as I had just cum twice, I knew the next load was going to take some work. But eventually, I blew my load into her mouth.

She lifted herself off of my cock, with cum dripping onto her chin as she smiled.

"Mmm, thank you Master. Better than any meal I've had," she said through panting, as she cleaned her chin off, swallowing my load.

I just smiled as I looked down. I could see she was still incredibly turned on.

"You may complete your maid duties." I ordered.

"Of course, Master. Thank you." She crawled out from under the table, and walked towards me, taking my plate, and returning to the kitchen.

I found my clothes back in the living room, and walked towards the theatre room. Kylee worked quickly as she cleaned the kitchen.

The theatre room was connected to cable, so I was able to watch any sports I wanted in the comfort of the theatre. I turned on the game and leaned back into the couch.

About an hour later, Kylee entered the theatre room. She smiled as she knelt beside me.

"Are you enjoying the game, Master?" she asked.

"Yes, I am. You may sit with me if you'd like."

She smiled, but stayed on her knees. "No Master. I am your slave. I will stay on the floor. I will be ready for when you'd like to use me."

I turned to her. "I just came three times in three of your holes. And you still want more?"

She nodded slowly. "I'm always ready to serve your needs, Master. I am your slave. I'm here for you to use."

I just shook my head and smiled.

"Then I need you to sit on the couch, beside me," I said with a smile.

Reluctantly, she crawled onto the couch and sat beside me. She looked very nervous, unsure of what to do with her hands.

"Everything okay over there?" I asked as she rubbed her thighs.

"I... I'm sorry Master. I shouldn't distract you," she stammered. "I just... I need to cum again..." she looked at me with a desperate look in her eyes. "May... may I finger myself, Master?"

I smiled wide. "Yes, you may."

She lifted her leg up and looked at me. She rubbed her clit with two fingers, letting out a soft moan.

"Thank you, Master," she muttered. She tilted her head back as she rubbed her pussy slowly.

My attention wasn't on the game anymore. Kylee's hand sped up as she rubbed her clit. She then stuck two fingers deep inside of her pussy.

Her eyes opened wide as she looked at me. She pumped her hand as she moaned. Her moans shifted to a higher pitch.

"Oh, Master, I'm cumming," she gasped. She let out a groan as her head shot back and her legs kicked out. She sighed and collapsed into the couch as she smiled at me.

"Thank you, Master," she said with a smile.

"Good girl," I said.

I looked back towards the game. She laid motionless until she crawled up beside me.

"Want to know what I was thinking of while I fingered myself, Master?" she whispered into my ear.

My ears perked up. So much for the game.

"I pictured you, torturing me. It was so fucking hot, Master." she said through a naughty grin.

"Oh really? How was I torturing you?" I asked.

Her eyes lit up. "I was tied up. You were slapping my face, squeezing my nipples, and spitting in my face. You were abusing me, Master. I loved it."

I caressed her hair. "You want to be abused?" I asked.

She quickly nodded her head. "Please, Master, I need i-"

*SMACK*

I slapped her face hard. She fell against the back at the couch and hung her mouth open in a gasp. She smiled.

I then grabbed her neck. She stuck her tongue out, and open her eyes wide. She breathed through her mouth, and let out a low moan when I spat in her mouth.

I let go of her neck and she panted. "Holy fuck, Master. Abuse me. I need more."

"I have an idea," I said.

I led her to the sex room. After unlocking the door, I pulled a workout bench into the middle of the room. She waited patiently in the doorway.

"Come," I ordered.

She quickly laid on her back on the bench. I grabbed a set of handcuffs and handcuffed her to a pipe in the middle of the room. Her legs squirmed together.

"Keep your feet on the floor," I barked at her.

She quickly set her heels back to the floor. The smile on her face never evaporated.

I slid an automatic fucking machine from across the room towards her pussy, but she couldn't see it. The cold toy pressed against her pussy as she moaned out. I turned it on, and it began fucking her slowly.

Her eyes widened as she was fucked by the machine.

"Oh, Master. Thank you. This feels incredible," she moaned out.

I pulled up a small stool beside her and watched as she took the fake cock in and out of her pussy. She looked at me the entire time.

I smiled. "I'm going to go to bed, now. You be a good slave, and try not to make too much noise," I smiled. I reached over and put a ball gag in her mouth as her eyes widened. She looked at me desperately and let out muffled cries in desperation through her gag. Before I left, I turned it up a notch.

"Sleep tight, slave," I said as I winked, and walked out the door and made my way upstairs.

***

Before people bash me for being cruel to this woman, I had surveillance cameras watching her the entire night. When I woke up in the morning, I checked the cameras on her phone, and she was still laying in the same position, taking the toy at the same pace as before.

I made my way downstairs, and then into the sex room. She was very drowsy, but her head shot up when she heard me come back downstairs.

It was only six hours, but for her, it was an eternity. I turned the machine off as she moaned into the gag. I took her gag off, and the first thing she did was smile as she panted.

"Good morning, Master. How may I please you?" She asked.

I just smiled and shook my head. "You may serve me by sleeping. Let me get you to bed."

I uncuffed her and led her to my Master Bedroom. I set her into my bed, and she pulled her blanket over her body.

"Are you sure, Master? I... could,,," her eyes closed, and she fell asleep.

I made myself breakfast, and let her sleep for as long as possible.

***

Kylee slept through much of Saturday, but we definitely made the best use of her time Saturday night and Sunday morning. It was mostly me toying with her, and her constantly begging for more.

Her mouth was on my cock when her time ran out. She blinked lots while looking at me, but she didn't stop. In fact, she sucked my cock harder.

I was close anyway, but when she pulled my cock out and began stroking it, it was pretty apparent she was still after my cum.

"I'm back, big boy. Finish all over me. Give me the best finish to the best weekend."

She smiled wide as she stuck her tongue out. I groaned as I shot cum all over her face.

"Mmm, thank you. I loved being your personal fuck doll all weekend," she smiled, with my cum on her face.

"I think I could get used to this," I smiled as she licked the cum off of my cock.

As she licked the cum off of her face, she smiled. "What was your favourite part? Mine was this morning when you made me cry while you paddled me." Her eyes glowed wildly.

"I think we just did my favourite thing. You coming downstairs with nothing on but high heels and a collar on was so fucking hot."

She adjusted her collar that she still wore as she slowly stood up. "You know, you could have this, all the time if you wanted," she smiled.

"What would that look like?" I asked.

"My lease is up in a month. If you'd let me, I think it makes perfect sense if I moved in if that's okay. That gives us some time to prepare before it becomes... permanent?" She pinched her nipples as she flashed a naughty grin.

"What about work?" I pressed. "How are you going to work while completely brainwashed?"

12