From Husband to Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
Dani and Linda are betrayed. By who is revealed.
19.6k words
4.64
30k
30

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toby_dog
Toby_dog
366 Followers

From Husband to Wife Ch 2

This is the continuing love story of Linda and Danny. It is also about the journey for Danny. On his way to possibly fully transitioning into Dani.

As in life, not everything is always chocolate covered strawberries, champagne and roses. Betrayal is always a possibility. You just never know who.

Some months have passed since the end of the first chapter.

In order to bring the reader up to date, the story will have sections that are flashbacks to help explain more completely current events. The reader may want to read the first chapter, if they have not already done so. In order to fully understand the dynamics fully.

All persons are over the age of 18 before any sex occurred. Whether implicitly or explicitly.

This story is fictitious from the mind of the author. Any similarity to businesses, open or closed, or persons living or dead, is purely coincidental.

No animals were harmed in the writing of this story.

The trees were blooming outside my office basement window. The sun was shining and the birds were chirping. It was spring once more. The ding to alert me that the last security check was complete, just went off. I needed to hurry to get ready to meet a client at 7 pm.

The other alert also went off, shortly before that. That was the baby monitor. Little Jessie has announced that she is awake. No worries there. The Au Pair will take care of her. Linda is still at work. It is now very busy in this household.

As you can tell, my dear readers, much has changed since we were last together. Allow me to bring you up to date.

******************

Linda and I spent 4 days in bed together. She said that her apology would take at least that long. We pretty much only got out to bathe, eat and use the toilet. We even shut the phone off, and never clothed. She did not want any distractions. As it turned out, Linda was ovulating. Our little Jessie was conceived during this time.

We talked at length in between our love making. We first talked about how many children did we want. We were torn between 2 and 4. I decided that transitioning would be best. So to that end, I would leave 6 sperm samples just in case. Mama Trembly wanted 6 grandchildren. But no matter how many we were to have, each would receive all the love that all of us could possibly give.

*******************

Linda and I were sitting in the exam room, anxiously waiting on the doctor. She left us there some 15 minutes ago. She said that she needed to finish checking on some test results. With each passing moment, Linda became more nervous, as did I. I just held onto her hand and kissed her cheek from time to time.

The doctor reentered the room, and gave us, first a stern look, then beamed a smile at us that lit the room. "Congratulations. You are both are going to have a baby." We jumped up, and did a group hug. Linda immediately called her parents.

My dream of not only having a loving wife, but children to make a family, has finally come true.

***************

Those events occurred 2 months apart. Some very important events happened in between. First to occur was this.

We had just finished our first love making session. Linda was cuddled against my chest. When she turned her head up to me. "Dani,..are you really serious about transitioning?" She asked very hesitantly.

"Yes, my love. I will not lie to you... ever. If that is what it will take to live my life with you, then it is something that I am more than willing to do." I pulled her up and we kissed very passionately. "In fact... what do you want for me to start with first." I kissed the top of her head. I felt that she needed to be as involved with this as much as possible.

"Well since we are not sure as to how many children we want, we need to make sure that we can still have them." She had leaned up and was looking into my eyes. "So, you will need to have several sperm samples available so you can still impregnate me again." Linda growled, which started another love making session. Linda had become nearly insatiable.

When that one ended, we called for an appointment with the doctor. I was given several cups to leave my semen samples in. Linda and I decided that we needed to have at least 6, just in case there was a problem with any of them. I was given a complete exam, and allowed to start on hormone replacement therapy the following week.

That was last week. Today, after dropping off the last of my samples, Linda helped with, I am on my way to the plastic surgeon. This appointment is to determine what adjustments to my face will need to be done. As well as, to discuss my breast implants. Linda and I decided on not going any larger than C cups. I had to think of my business. For I did not want to look like a bimbo.

Surgery was scheduled for the following week. In that way, it would give me time to set my computer system up for remote access, through my laptop. I was slated to be in the hospital for a few days.

During that delay, my software had detected an unauthorized access of files for Trembly and Associates PA, LLC. It was a bad thing, but at least I knew that my program had worked as it should.

It had turned out to be a new hire. She was a paralegal. The access pertained to one of the high profile cases that Linda is involved with. "Linda, this Mason case, does it involve any illegal drugs?"

"How in the hell do know that?" There were daggers coming out of her eyes.

"Because my software picked up that the new hire had accessed that file illegally from her station." I calmly explained. My software can only determine the terminal used to access the unauthorized files.

"Let me see." I took her down to my office. She spent a few minutes reviewing it, then called her father. The young girl was interviewed extensively. As it turns out, she is dating one of the sons. She was fired immediately. A new lawsuit was filed. This one will now be for damages to the case and the firm. As well as, criminal charges being filed against all involved.

Thanks to a clause I had put into the contract, Trembly and Associates PA, LLC. paid me a very nice bonus. I also received requests from several other firms, because of this, to do their security work. I took on 2 of them. My little basement business was now grossing over a quarter of a million a year. Nice work if you can get it.

********************

Another big thing that happened during our 4 day love fest, was that we were able to talk about the herd of elephants in the room.

"I know that for all intents and purposes, I have known long before we were each a sophomore in high school, that I have a submissive nature. But why did you treat me the way that you did?" I was praying that I did not just blow this whole thing apart.

"Ever since I was a little girl, since the age of 5 or 6, my father has taught me to take advantage of any weakness that I found. Whether with an opponent in the courtroom, or in life outside of it." Linda's voice was weak and distant.

"When I first saw you, I recognized 2 things. First, you were very shy, but I liked that in you. Second, that I could take advantage of you." She was not able to look at me. "Over time, I fell in love with you. But my father's instruction, were too well rooted. I took that advantage to an extreme. Not fully understanding the hurt that it could bring."

I held her tight, remained silent even though I felt her tears on my chest. "When you blew up at me, I thought I lost you forever." Linda cried as she asked again for me to forgive and forget her transgressions. I just pulled her tight against me and kissed the top of her head.

"I can and have forgiven you my love. But I can not afford to forget." I continued to hold her. I felt Linda stiffen in fear. "I can not forget because, I want to remember. If I forget, then we may end up right back in the same place we are right now. If that happens, we may not be able to recover and stay in love." I felt her relax.

I began to realize the true depth of Mr. Trembly's hold that he has wielded over my wife. Here she is, some 20 years from his first instruction, and he still has a hold on her. He has poisoned her mind to the wonders of true love.

"Linda, I also need to ask about our so called dates the other night. You knew at least one of those guys, right?" I already knew the answer.

"Yes Dani. One of the guys.... installed your cable. That was John." She spoke calmly but with light sobs. Her head was bowed in embarrassment.

"It's alright, my love. I just needed to know." I picked her face up with a finger under her chin, and placed a soft kiss on her lips. "I saw you when you patted him on his butt, and he nodded back towards the house."

"He wanted to know if me and my girlfriend wanted to get together. I told him yes, but that you were my husband." She stated flatly. "He said that he was still interested anyway, and that he wouldn't mind breaking you in. I really thought that he was joking, but I told him that I will call him with a date."

"I jokingly told my dad about it. He said that would be a way for me to take full control of you. Also, he said that he would be willing to purchase the wardrobe for you to go out as a girl. So long as a video was made." She was beginning to cry again. "That was the purpose of the shopping spree. I honestly did not think that it would turn out the way it did."

"It's alright my love. There is nothing to cry about anymore." I tenderly stroked her hair. Along with whispering my love. The question that came to mind though, was why did daddy want a video? In all of my time wrestling with the question, it finally became clear that her father wanted some form of blackmail over me. That is no longer the case, or is it?

Then she answered it. "He thought that it would be just a real hoot to see you dressed that way." She laughed a little through her tears. "He did not know anything about my plans for you." I did not believe his reasoning.

We napped for awhile. When I awoke, Linda was snuggled tightly against me. Nature was calling, so as carefully as possible, I untangled myself. She stirred, but did not awaken. After answering nature's call, I padded to the kitchen naked, and set about making dinner.

As I was putting the finishing touches on the marinade for the steaks, Linda wrapped her arms around my waist. She took hold of my cock through my apron, and slowly started to stroke it. "I take it that you no longer want to engage in sex with another woman?" I said teasingly and leaned my head back for a kiss.

"No. I still do, as long as it is with you. But I just found a much better thing to play with for now. Besides, this one makes babies the natural way." She nibbled on my ear, sending a shiver up my spine.

"Well, if you care to wait a minute, I will most happily demonstrate." She loosened her hold slightly. With that I spun around, grabbed her about the waist, and planted her on the counter. My kiss was as forceful as possible. I just wanted to literally suck the air out of her lungs.

Her arms were tightly wrapped around my neck. So tight, that I was having trouble breathing. I was able to move my head around to suck on her neck. I fully intended to leave my mark. I wanted the world to know that she is mine. Linda moaned her encouragement. My hot breath blew across her ears. I felt her skin respond.

I moved her to the lower, smaller counter, took the apron off, then placed my reinvigorated cock at her entrance. "I want to do this as much as possible before I no longer can." I moaned into her ear. Then sliding down her body, I started to suck on her nipples.

"Yes. Take me as many times as you want my darling." Linda groaned. "It is your pussy to take."

My cock entered a very warm and wet pussy. My strokes were hard and powerful from the start.

"But, if once you get your complete surgery, we can eat each other out at the same time. Just like lesbians do." Linda moaned back. She pushed my head into her chest. "Even if I have a big belly with our next baby."

Linda needed to keep a tight hold around my neck, because the force of my strokes were so powerful, that she kept almost being pushed off of the small counter.

"Yes. Fuck me Dani. Make me your bitch." Linda returned my thrusts, with her own. Her legs tightly wrapped around my waist. Her heels were beating against my thighs with each in stroke.

The combined efforts of our lovemaking over the past hours, was evident with the amount of juices that were splashing onto the counter. Her erotic talking had my cock harder now, then it was earlier this morning. On each out stroke, my cock was pulling out a load of our combined juices and deposited them onto the marble top.

"Fuck me, Dani!" My wife yelled. "Breed me!.... Breed me just like the bitch that I am." Linda had become really vocal. She was also relinquishing some of her dominance. Her hips were pushing hard against mine. She was literally fucking herself on my pubic bone.

Her urgings also played within my mind... 'I want a baby'... 'I need a baby'. Then it became too much. "Here is your baby.... Bitch!" I exploded forcefully with what little sperm I had left, into an already overflowing cunt. Linda exploded shortly after me. Her juices squirting around my cock, then puddled out onto the counter. We were only able to last a couple of minutes.

Our breathing was very labored. The exertion to hold ourselves up, then fuck, caused us to be short of oxygen. It took us several minutes to come close to normal breathing. As we continued our sweaty embrace.

After a few minutes, I gently helped Linda down from the counter. We resumed with a tender embrace. Our eyes were shining with our love for each other. "I will never be able to make a loaf of bread again on that counter, without thinking of this." I said jokingly. Linda laughed at that.

"Who knows, maybe we put a bun in the oven just now." We both fell into a fit of laughter. There has definitely been a paradigm shift in our relationship. This is the way that our honeymoon was supposed to go.

After we calmed some, I said the one thing that was on my mind. "Well, at least I am getting full use of my cock, before the hormones take that away." Linda then took me in her arms and we shared a kiss that only told me of her love for me. It said, that no matter what, I will always be her husband.

********************

After our 4 day love fest, life returned back to normal. Linda went to the office, and I did my work, for my clients, down in my basement office. I also resumed my household duties. Linda then started me on corset training. She said that I needed to get rid of that little baby bump of my own. On weekends, we resumed our lovemaking at night. During the day, we went shopping until dinner, then ate at a nice restaurant.

***************

I am back in the doctor's office for a check-up. My surgeries went very well. The doctor softened my cheek bones and nose, shaved my Adams apple, and gave me a nice pair of C cup breasts. They look totally natural. My facial features have changed to the point, that if any of my family were still alive, they would not recognize me.

Even though I had implants, my breasts still itch. The doctor tells me that is normal. It is from the hormones growing breasts naturally, and it will go away soon. I hope so. It is a royal pain to try and scratch my breasts in public, without causing a scene.

Then the day came with the news that we will actually be having a baby. That is what has happened in the previous 2 months. Now, for the remainder of the year.

**************

Linda is now 3 months along, and her belly is showing a nice small baby bump. Her breasts have enlarged. She complains that she can no longer lay on her stomach. When she walks, her legs no longer are together, and she had to quit wearing heels. Looks like she is going to have that pregnant waddle real soon.

Linda and I have been having lunch with her dad, on ever increasing occasions. He gives little hints that he may be in need, as he terms it, of 'my unique services' in the near future. When asked, he never gives me a straight answer. Damn lawyers.

Linda and her dad, had disappeared for quite a while. So that I became concerned. I found them in his office talking about me. When I entered the room, they became quiet. They both looked at me. Linda with a look of embarrassment, he with a look of disdain.

That night, during dinner, Linda told me that since as how I am soon to be a complete woman, that I needed to learn how a woman makes love completely. "If you mean that I will need to learn to suck cock, I told you that I am not gay." I repeated. "Does this have to do with your father's reference to 'my unique services'?"

"I know that my love." She kissed me with a quick peck, but did not directly answer me. "But just think, it is just like sucking on my love button, or my nipples." She took me into her arms, and began to use her feminine wiles to convince me.

That night, after we went to bed, Linda lovingly stroked my slow to rise cock. Her lips traveled from my lips, then my ear lobes to nibble on my neck. She then trailed her body down mine, until she was laying across my thighs facing me, sucking my cock. "Dani, pay attention on how a woman sucks a cock." She had positioned me to sit up against the headboard.

"First, you place a gentle kiss on the head." She says that with a voice that was soft and sultry. "Then slowly run your tongue, very lightly over it." I watched my cock began to harden, as I viewed this very erotic display. Her tongue swirled around the head a few times.

"Then you suck on just the head. Lightly at first, then putting your tongue underneath, like a baby sucks on a nipple." She repeated that several times. "You rub your tongue against the V on the bottom of the head. As a submissive, you always are looking up into the man's eyes." Her actions, and the tone of her voice, were trying to hypnotize me.

"After the cock hardens, take more into your mouth. Always flick your tongue on the underside of the head." I was beginning to have trouble concentrating. "Then, open your mouth and run your tongue down the outside along the full length of his cock. Stop at his balls, and suck each one into your mouth." When Linda did that, I nearly lost it.

Although Linda had done this to me many times over our life together so far, the pure eroticism of it was driving me crazy. Telling me what she was doing, had me now at beyond full hardness. "Now comes the fun part." Linda's eyes held a very impish look. "Now you will learn to deep throat."

"Suck on the head first, then take it in just past the crown." I was having trouble maintaining my concentration. "Then flick your tongue on the V under the head, then stick your tongue out along the bottom, then close your mouth and use it to draw more of the cock into your mouth." She did her first pull, then released me. "Do that until you are all the way down to his balls."

"Always breath through your nose." She slowly descended down my length. "If you gag, back off, then do it again. Keep hitting your gag reflex until you get use to it." Linda took me completely to the back of her throat. She swallowed my cock, using her throat muscles. Her lips were kissing my groin, and her tongue was licking my balls. She never stopped looking up.

That became too much. I exploded into her throat. She licked me clean after swallowing the little amount that I had produced. Linda reached into her nightstand, and retrieved a very life like looking cock dildo. "It is time for you, my love, to start your practical training."

Toby_dog
Toby_dog
366 Followers