From Introvert to Slut Boy

Story Info
Grey goes from introvert to slut.
3.1k words
4.59
25.6k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood outside the gay bar I had chosen to go to tonight with butterflies in my tummy. I was dressed in skinny black jeans that hugged my plump ass tight with a black thong underneath, a short black leather jacket and a loose top that cut off at my lower midriff which hung like a robe, allowing the cold night air to bite at my curvy torso. On my feet I wore cheap converse knockoffs and to top it off I wore a black 'basic bitch' choker around my neck. I took a drag of my rolled up cigarette and blew out the smoke with a shaky breath as I remembered the last and first time I came to this bar.

It was a female friends birthday and a group of girls and I came here for a laugh and drinks. I was dressed less enticing then, in a hoodie and jeans, and I quietly suppressed my desire to get up and dance, maybe pull a guy, and have the girls come with us. In my fantasy they humiliated me and also encouraged me to be a slut on this fictional man's cock. After we all went home I went to my room and masturbated profusely to the fantasy, eating my own cum with their voices in my head telling me what I slut I was as I did.

That never came to be, I told myself as I took another drag. But I had told myself I'd work up the nerve to come here on my own, as myself, and have fun. Even if I didn't land a guy tonight that was fine, I just wanted to show myself and the world that I could be an extrovert of I wanted to. As I finished my thoughts a gust of icey wind cut through me, making my nipples hard enough to cut glass. I shot myself a dirty thought as I finished my cigarette, inhaled deeply, and went inside.

The place invaded my senses as I went in, the music was loud, I could smell smoke from those machines near the DJ booth, lights flashed in infinite colour. I could see men of all shapes, sizes and ages under like 35, as well as a few cute trans girls and androgynous people. Some were on the dance floor, alone or already partnered up. Wild tops prowled at the edge, silently trying to pick which person took their fancy. All the tables were taken, mainly by groups of friends but the one in the corner had a couple of guys making out like the world was ending tomorrow. There were stools free at the bar though, which relieved the introvert in me since I wanted to start somewhere where I had space.

This wasn't the biggest gay bar in my town, but I took a liking to it because of the alternative niche it had going on, there were even emo hits from the mid 2000s playing from the speakers. Definately my kind of place, if I decided that the extroverts life was for me, that is.

I saw a clear path to the bar and quickly took it, perching myself on a stool with 2 empty stools to the left and 3 to the right, well within my comfort zone. I congratulated myself on the small victory as the bar tender saw and approached me. He was a slim guy, early 20s like me, and pretty cute with messy short brown hair. I slipped a smiled as I ordered an amaretto and coke and told him to keep the 30 something pence change as a tip when I paid. I sipped on my drink through a straw and turned to observe what was going on around me. I felt the alcohol beginning to loosen me up a little as I lost myself in my own little world, an All Time Low song as the soundtrack.

I finished my first drink and was about to order another when I saw, out of the corner of my eye, someone sit on the stool next to me. I looked to my side to see a guy near my age, short black hair, grey eyes, dressed in a plaid shirt and jeans with an average build, taller than me though, next to me.

"Hi, I'm Shawn." He introduced himself over the music. "Want me to get that for you?"

I blushed nervously. "I'm gay, I mean Grey!" I corrected myself, stammering. "Umm you sure you wanna buy me a drink?" I asked. "I am a bit of a-"

I was going to say 'disaster' but Shawn put his hand in my shoulder, silencing me. "Aww you're shy." He smiled reassuringly, causing my face to heat up even more. "No it's okay, it's cute, Grey." He told me.

"Is it?" I asked rhetorically as he ordered me another amaretto and coke and got a cider for himself.

"Sure thing." Shawn answered. "So, tell me a little about yourself." Our drinks had arrived and at a rate that surprised me, this guy I had just met managed to get me to come out of my shell.

We talked for I don't know how long but in that time we each had 3 more drinks, Shawn was insistent that he paid and after finding out he had a pretty good job, I felt better about letting him. We finished our current drinks and he said in my ear. "Wanna dance, sweetie?"

I answered with a nod and a smile and got off my stool. Shawn took my hand and lead me to the dance floor. Once we were there he spun me around so he was behind me and lightly caressed my exposed waist, leading me to match his movements. I was nervous at first, letting Shawn guide my every movement, but the alcohol had lifted away most of my inhibitions and my hips began to move more freely.

The slightly tipsy me that I now was hoped I was being sexy, showing Shawn first hand what my lower body could do, lifting my arms up to expose more of my tummy. It seemed to work as I felt his hands move steadily up my sides. They felt soft against my smooth skin and wherever they went I felt warm. I pressed my back more against him and his hands were now at my nipples, squeezing at them. My nipples were very sensitive and I let out a moan that was drowned out by the sheer volume of the music.

It seemed to flip a switch in me though and I pressed my ass firmly against his crotch, bending over slightly and grinding on the large erection I could feel growing in his jeans. Shawn responded in kind, pushing his growing bulge onto my back side, making me feel every inch. I flipped my messy blonde mop of hair aside and basically twerked on him, not caring who was around me or who would see, just lost in the music and my own carnal desires. After a few minutes of relentless teasing on both our parts, I straightened back out, turned around and wrapped my arms over his shoulders. His hands found their way to my ass and his grip herded me onto my tip toes. I looked up at Shawn with my mouth hanging ajar, he answered my silent call and kissed me. He was a gentle kisser, didn't use too much tongue, I couldn't help but kiss him back.

In that moment I didn't care that there were people around me, this felt right, this felt nice. I wanted more.

We pulled away from the kiss and I asked. "Why don't we go somewhere more private?"

His grip on my ass grew firmer and pulled me into him, I could feel the imprint of his boner from my own crotch to above my belly button, my own now erect penis only reaching half way. "I'd like that sweetie, come on."

Shawn let go of my ass and lead me by the hand out of the gay bar, my mind has just processed what I had said and I was blushing Hard. Sure I have had sex before, but I have never initiated it!

When we were outside I was met by a quiet that deafened me for an instant, and a cold that attacked my exposed tummy, made colder by a layer of sweat that I didn't know had formed. I ran a hand through my hair and noticed that was also damp. I sure did have a good time in there, and with good company. Shawn took out a box of cigarettes and offered me one, I took it gratefully and lit up. He lit his own and called a taxi. Once the phone conversation was over he put his arm around me and kissed my head. I responded by kissing his lips after my next drag. We stood outside smoking and canoodling until the taxi arrived and we got in.

The ride was pretty quick and I found out that Shawn only lived a bit further out from the bar than I did. However my legs were tired from all the dancing so I was grateful that we didn't walk. During the ride Shawn guided my hand to his unthinking bulge and told me to feel it up good. That I did gently squeezing on it, causing it to spasm upwards and Shawn to take a careful breath so as not to alert the driver to what we were doing.

We arrived at his place and walked up to his door. Shawn lingered behind me so I walked with more of a swing to my ass, I took a guess that that is what he wanted to see. When the taxi drove away, Shawn let us in. Just seconds after he closed the door he pushed me up against the hallway wall, not hard but not too gentle. He held me there for a second, his eyes moving up and down my body.

"You're so fucking beautiful!" He growled and kissed me deep and rough, the tender force he exuded left me powerless to resist. Not that I would, I loved that I was so enticing to him. During the kiss he peeled off my leather jacket and let it fall to the floor. His hands went up my top again and he squeezed both my nipples at the same time.

There was nothing drowning out my moans this time as he pinched at them. My legs were about to buckle when he let go. "You think I couldn't tell that you enjoyed that at the bar?" He laughed. "It turned you into a right little slut!"

I blushed and tried to reply but he moved his body against mine, snadwiching me between him and the wall. "Its okay sweetie." He hushed me, guiding my hand to his bulge again. "It got me so hard, are you going to help me with this?"

I gulped at the size of his cock. "Y-yes I will." I answered and kissed him while squeezing gently at his package. It seemed the more I spoke in my small, shy voice the more turned on Shawn got. He pulled off my top and then pulled away and pulled my skinny jeans down, leaving my tiny thong exposed, which was now stuck to my form from all the sweat. I stepped out of my jeans and fake converse while he felt my bare thighs and ass cheeks for the first time, smooth skin slick with sweat. Shawn seemed entranced at the feeling of me.

He planted one more kiss on my lips and then turned me around and gently pushed me back to the wall. I lifted my arms up to support me as I almost instinctively bent over and spread my legs, giving him the full visual experience. Shawn's hands moved up and down the back of my thighs and my ass, groping me roughly.

He then pressed his body behind mine and said, "You're such a good little slut, stay there, I can't wait anymore."

My face heated up more and I nodded obediently. I heard him walk into another room, a draw open and close, and the drop of his jeans and underwear. My heart was pounding, I was really going to get fucked in this guy's hallway, wasn't I?

Shawn came back and groped my ass again, and then pulled my thong down to my knees. He spread my cheeks with his hands and hummed with approval.

"Are you going to let me fuck your pretty hole, slut?" I could hear the grin in his voice.

"Y-yes." I answered, relaxing my breath so it would be easier for him.

Smack. My ass stung from the sudden spanking.

"Yes, sir?" He asked, basically instructing me to call him sir from now on.

"Yes sir." I answered with mire confidence. "Please fuck me sir, this little slut needs it."

This was met with a lighter smack on my ass, more of a pat really. "Good slut, let me know if it gets too much yeah?"

I nodded and wiggled my butt for him, at this point all I wanted was his cock in me.

And I got my wish, I heard him lube up his cock and wipe some lube on my hole. It gave me chills which somehow added to the excitement. The next thing I felt was a thick cock head pushing on my entrance. It was thicker than what I had felt through his jeans. The fabric must have hidden his true size!

Shawn gently pushed deeper and deeper in my ass, stopping occasionally to check on me. To which I would always reply "I'm okay sir." I felt the last inch go in and Shawn's body up against my back. I moaned much harder than when my nipples were being played with and pushed my ass back up against him.

He quickly got into a rhythm where he was pounding my hole, making my body jolt with each thrust. His hands reached around to my nipples and squeezed them harder than he had all night. This sent me into a frenzy and I cried out in ecstasy. He kissed the side of my neck and bit at it too, only stopping to call me a good slut.

I could only take a few minutes of this before I was shaking, my hole involuntarily squeezing on his cock, milking him. As he came he twisted my nipples and pressed my whole body against the wall with a low groan, the friction between my penis and the wall was the first stimulation it had gotten all night. Thick, hot cum coated my ass and filled where he pulled out. He came so much inside me it was leaking out within seconds. My legs were weak and I sank to my knees, using what little energy I had left to turn so I faced Shawn.

He stood over me, face red from a heavy orgasm. His cock hung over my face as I looked up at him, and it was huge! I drooled at the sight and knew what I wanted to do. I wrapped my lips around his cum coated cock and began to suck it clean.

"Mmm good slut," He groaned again as I got to work, looking up at him with watery eyes, completely naked and subservient while he still had his shirt on.

As I finished up, I pushed it all the way down my throat, making my own dick twitch in excitement. I was still so horny, but exhausted and happy I could express the slut in me which had been hiding for so long.

Shawn noticed the twitch and asked. "Does my good slut want to cum too?"

I pulled my mouth away from his cock, drool hanging from my bottom lip. "Yes please sir." I answered.

There was a hint of evil in Shawn's smile when told me, "Beg for it."

While my main focus was to make us both feel good with my ass, those 3 words made my small dick ache. "Please sir I really really want to cum, I need to, I'm such a horny little slut!" I cried out, a tear escaping one of my watery eyes.

"Awww you're the cutest! I could never say no to such a desperate little slut!" Shawn replied, patting my head.

He picked me up bridal style and took me to his bedroom. He laid me out on his bed and told me to just lay back and enjoy.

I had never thought of his hands as majorly big until one of them was wrapped around my dick. His hand completely covered it and he changed his grip, instead jerking me off with his finger and thumb. Murmuring about how cute and little it was, "A slut's dick" he describe it as. I didn't have the energy to writhe in pleasure and my voice was all but exhausted after the amazing fuck I had received. I did let out a small squeal as I felt my orgasm build up and cum squirt out of my dick and cover me up to my chin.

"Good slut!" Shawn told me in the way an owner would tell their pet. He then stripped out of his shirt and carried me to the shower. He stood me up against the cubicle wall as he turned on the water, and then held me as he washed us both down. The hot water removing the fluids, but thankfully not the memory of that night.

The next thing I was aware of, I woke up in Shawn's bed. I knew it wasn't a dream because he was laying next to me, his eyes open in my direction.

"Morning, or should I say afternoon, sleepy head." He said realising I was awake.

"Hey.. sir." I groggily responded.

"Hey you only need to call me that when we have sex sweetie, Shawn is fine." He assured me.

I smiled and snuggled to his chest for another half hour before I had to get home. I found my clothes folded neatly at the foot of the bed, he had collected all the stripped off clothes before going to bed. Apparently I fell asleep in the shower which made sense since that was the last thing I remembered.

I got dressed and left Shawn my phone number, I would definitely be seeing him again. But I saw a message on my phone from Kaylee, one of the female friends I went with before, that made my heart skip a beat.

'Looks like you had fun last night, Grey!' The text said, with a link to the gay bars latest gallery post. I had forgotten they did that on Saturday nights!

On the post there were 6 pictures of me in various stages of seducing Shawn on the dance floor, even one showing our first kiss! At least the lighting complimented my top and hair.

'You could definitely say that!' I replied with a laughing emoji.