From Jeannie to Vanessa Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But there was no denying that, with all of those mixed feelings, also still being restrained and helpless, I felt...aroused! It was almost funny. I had been gagged, bagged, cuffed, kidnapped, shaved, whipped, fucked in all three holes, and my body was telling me I was ready to do it all again! I had never been so turned on in my life. What the hell? And then I knew the answer. I was still chained up because it turned me on. And Jack had seen it, had been able to figure it out from our "costume-free, device-free" fantasy life.

"Because you love how it makes you feel," he leaned close and whispered, "and I love it too."

And he definitely did. Another thing I could feel, sitting on his lap as I was, was a distinct stiffness in his pants, this after two orgasms (at least two, I didn't know if either of the "normal" fucks had resulted in an orgasm for Jack, although they certainly had for me).

"There are going to be some new rules in our relationship," he added, "and you might find them a little inconvenient or uncomfortable at first, but we'll get through this...together."

I could only guess. Going to the movies in my current state was going to arouse comment, for starters, and would likely require a wheelchair or a laundry cart.

"No, I'm not going to keep you chained up all the time," he said, answering my unspoken question, "but I am going to find ways to remind you of exactly what went on here, and what it has revealed about you."

I remained silent at first. He looked at me for a few moments without speaking, and I decided to interject. "Do I get a vote?" I asked.

"Yes," he replied, "always. But I'll make the final decision. You have a submissive nature. We both know that now," he continued on, when I made as if to say something, "and I'm going to help you fully realize it."

"Can you give me some examples of the new rules?" I asked.

Jack replied, "Certainly. Your pussy is going to stay permanently bare. Shaving it will be a pain, and chemicals can be messy and smelly, but I understand they've recently developed a laser system that's permanent. I'm sure it's expensive but we'll work through that.

"And I want it bare in another sense, or at least readily accessible to me, all the time. I'm going to insist that you wear a garter belt and stockings, without panties, except when you are having your period. I know you can't wear a dress all the time, so we'll look for other options that meet my requirements. I understand there is a style of women's pants that have zippers from back to front, I think they are called "drive-in movie pants," that may serve our needs.

"Also, I'm going to have you wear a collar. We'll come up with something stylish that won't arouse too much attention, but it will be something meaningful to both you and I. Oh, and I want you to continue to practice wearing the new heels, because you'll be getting some higher ones soon."

If I both of my hands had been free they would have been helpful in picking my jaw up off the floor, so without that assistance I had to use my own sore facial muscles. He was obviously completely serious. It took me several minutes to digest both the concept and the specifics of these new "rules in our relationship." While doing so, I thought I would buy a little time by asking a question that had bugged me from the beginning of this "fantasy" experience.

"Jack," I asked, "where is all the money coming from? Even the things you used tonight, the gag, the two sets of handcuffs, the leather cuffs, the blindfold, that stuff costs money. Now you're talking about lingerie, new clothes, new shoes, special jewelry, and laser hair removal for goodness sake. You said yourself that had to be expensive."

"I got a job, of course," he responded. "Now that I'm in my third year in the engineering curriculum I found a position as an assistant to a local civil engineer. It actually pays pretty well, and it could potentially lead to a permanent position when I graduate. I have to start thinking ahead if I'm going to support us after we're married. And clearly, I have responsibilities for you now." He looked me straight in the eye. "If you are going to be my submissive, I have to be able to take care of you in the manner to which I want you to become accustomed."

I giggled a little at his twisting of the common phrase, and the loaded word "submissive" thrilled me more than I wanted him to know just yet.

"What if I don't want to cooperate? What if I don't want to wear stockings, or higher heels or a collar? What if I don't want to keep my pussy bare?" I teased. Actually, I had been oozing out of said bare orifice for some time now, but I felt I had to push back.

His right hand moved swiftly up under my skirt and probed the wetness he found there. "You, of course, are free to refuse," he replied, "but I don't think you will."

"I'm free to refuse? I can say no? If I don't want any of that, can we go back to the way things were before....before everything that happened tonight?" I asked.

He didn't say anything. He just looked at me. I already knew the answer. Nothing could ever change what had happened between us that night. And my dripping pussy wasn't alone; my tight little bum was already twitching like it wanted to go a second round with his cock.

He reached around behind me and undid the strap that held my elbows together. He pulled out a set of keys and opened my handcuffs and then my ankle cuffs.

Without another word, I crawled off the couch and got on my knees at his feet. Then I looked up into his eyes and whispered, "Please Jack, take me. Take me however you want me. I'm yours."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The ride home that night was quiet. We both knew an important line had been crossed. What it would ultimately mean was unclear as yet.

The immediate challenge was to get rid of the remnants of my poor bra and panties. I pulled myself together as well as I could, and we consigned the mutilated underwear to a dumpster at one of the local parks. I told Jack I would get rid of the remains of my pantyhose after I got home and was able to undress properly.

Jack kissed me deeply at the door to my house, telling me he would pick me up in the morning to go shopping. I often invited him in, but tonight I wanted to take no chance that a parent would wake up and come to visit!

Next stop was my room, where I got out of my outer clothes and removed what was left of my pantyhose, stuffing it into a plastic bag which went to the bottom of my suitcase for transport back to school on Sunday. Then onto the bathroom, where I wanted to get some makeup remover to finish up the job Jack had started with the washcloth.

The face looking back at me in the mirror stopped me for a moment...what I saw with the makeup scrubbed off was the bookish "plain Jeannie" I had known in high school. It was almost as if the crazy evening with Jack had taken me back. Who was I becoming?

I reflected for a moment. I had been beaten, robbed of my dignity, taken against my will. There were a number of things that I could point to tonight that I would never have willingly agreed to. And yet...now that they had happened...I couldn't imagine living my life without the experience. And I couldn't imagine not doing them again. I wasn't looking forward to being hurt again, but the taste of powerlessness was so delicious that I wanted more.

Another look in the mirror before I stepped into the shower. What did she see?

-to be continued-