From Jenny to Mei Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They continued like this until his coffee came, Sarah calming down, letting the trust she had in him replace the shock at what she'd heard Mei Chun say at lunch.

"So you like her? She's good for the kids?" he asked.

"Yeah, I like her, she's sweet and she is so good with the kids, Jerome especially." Sarah looked down at his spoon resting on the table in front of his mug. She returned to the topic that really interested her, the real reason she was here. "She thinks you have a magic cock. Asked me all kinds of questions about our times together. Oh, and thanks for telling how I got through school."

"She was feeling she was a fraud, so I told her a bit of your background. Pissed?"

"No. Not really, just don't do it again. My boyfriend found out."

"No! Shit. Mitch? How did he take it."

"He took it on the lamb. I am now an ex fiancé."

"Oh Jesus Sarah. I am sorry, how?"

"Some stupid fuck recognized me from years ago and came up and started talking at the bar we were at and just went on about how I sucked cock better than any other escort he'd been with and all that. Dumb fucking drunk just blurted it all out."

"What did you do?"

"I slapped him and got out of there, pretending to be indignant. Anyway, Mitch got it out of me the next day. Said he could take the truth."

"And?"

"Nope... couldn't handle it."

"Ah, I'm sorry. His loss."

"Yeah, thanks. You know, maybe I should just have you blackmail some guy I want."

"Hmmm...." He wondered if it would work with a guy.

"I'm joking! Anyway, back to Jenny."

"I call her Mei Chun now."

"That's what she said but you told me a week ago it was Jenny."

"Yeah, well, it's sort of persona transplanting. I use Jenny to hold all of the undesirable characteristics and imbue Mei Chun with all the positive ones and try to get her to transfer identity to Mei."

"Does that really work?"

"Yeah. It's really that simple. Just destroy the old persona and let the new one live." His coffee came and he drank some.

"So you're Frankenstein?"

"Kinda. But the results are better."

"She's a great girl. I see why you like her. Cute, and she's got some sass."

"That's the remnant of bitch. I'm going to keep that. And she wants to stay a slut."

"Nice, good for you."

"You really do sound jealous."

"Why didn't you blackmail me?"

"I would have loved to."

"And?"

"I didn't know you wanted me like that."

"As a master? To get tied up and whipped and fucked into oblivion? What girl wouldn't?"

"Shit Sarah. All you had to do was ask. Had you given me some indication a month ago it would be you with my handprint on her ass."

"I was going to marry a guy a month ago."

The conversation puttered to a halt. They drank their coffee, Sarah looked a bit contemplative and somewhat wistful.

"So it's working?"

"Yes. Better than I'd ever dreamt possible. It's still early days yet but I think the results will be spectacular."

He got up to go.

She said, "Well, if it doesn't work out, you know, you could blackmail me."

He lent over and gave her a kiss. "I love you Sarah."

##########

Mei returned at 5:30, fumbled with the locks and code, and just wanted to crash on the sofa and watch TV. But what she found when she opened the door made her feel better. It was a sweet note from Philip and box with an enema preparation inside. She was disappointed Philip wasn't home with dinner like last night. But her thrill at the prospect of another reward for good deeds done was bubbling inside her like a just opened soda.

She stripped off her clothes at the door, found her collar hanging on the chair and put it on. In the bathroom, which is where she figured an enema should be done, she read the instructions. It basically said stick the pointy end of the bottle in your ass and squeeze it all in. When you feel the urge to shit is urgent, do it. The instructions showed a guy on his knees, face on the floor, head bent to the side, so she got a towel, got on her knees and elbows, wet her ass with some spit, took the little brown top off and stuck it in. She had no idea how long it would take but she knelt there for what felt like ten minutes after squeezing the whole bottle inside her and thought perhaps she got a dud or something. She thought about what position she should be in when Philip came home. How some cuffs that bound her wrists to her thighs would look so sexy. Then an unmistakable signal registered with her brain and she got to the toilet just in time.

She showered, feeling really pretty good. For the first time in her life she stuck a finger, then two in her ass just to loosen it up a bit, Philip did have an unusually thick cock after all. She thought of him, his thick cock pushing inside her, past this ring of muscle and considered rubbing her clit and come. Then she remembered his prohibition against unauthorized orgasm and decided to wait. It wasn't that she couldn't get away with it, she wanted to be obedient.

She toweled off, put the collar back on, she felt naked without it now, and roamed around the apartment. She quickly realized he didn't have a TV. 'Who doesn't have a TV?' she thought. She went to a computer hoping to check email or watch something online but his main computer was locked with a password, of course, and the other computers were all in pieces.

She started to examine his work area and noticed a thumb drive. It had masking tape with her name written on it.

'Hmm,' she thought, 'this must be all the data he has on me. If I take this I might be free, I might even be able to take it to the cops as proof.'

Instantly she felt bad, guilty, treacherous. That was Jenny thinking, she knew. She put the drive down, assuming that he must have a backup on the computer or even squirreled away online somewhere. He's too smart to just leave it here for her to see. But then again, wouldn't it be safer to keep in on this quickly disposable little drive. If something happened he could just flush it down the toilet.

She hated thinking like this. Since he began to fuck up her life she realized that it was just what she needed. Frightening, to be sure but like going off to college, she knew that what he was doing for her was just the radical break in her life she needed. Anyway, he said six months and if she were going to get fucked like this for six months then she'd beg for six more.

No one had made her feel love before. None of the guys who fell for her had cared enough about her to wrench it out of her. They were always interested in how love made them feel, not how to find it in her. Plus Philip was so different than any man she'd known. He was smart, confident, so good at being boss. He was irresistible, and quite literally so. Not only would she be unable to resist him because of all the horrible things that he would do to her but because he was, when he wanted to be, so fucking kind, attentive and gentle. He was the carrot and the stick personified.

She decided to get something to eat and found stuff for a salad. She settled down on the couch with it and a glass of red wine, feeling lonely. She never felt this way at her apartment. There was always the TV to distract her and she had liked being alone.

After she finished she looked around for something to read but settled back on the couch. She thought about the thub drive again. What if she could be rid of all this? She would go back to being Jenny. She wouldn't be naked on a couch wearing a dog collar, looking forward to getting an ass fucking in a couple of hours. She would probably be at home catching up with her online friends, who must be wondering where she was. She could catch up with them through her phone, logging into the site using the browser, but it had no interest for her. A week ago posting a status update like, 'kidnaped by my dreamy master, naked on the couch waiting to be fucked up the ass for the first time!' would have been great. Now it just seemed sick.

Would she be better off never having met him? Two days ago she would have had no doubt. Yesterday even she would have said yes. Today? She wasn't sure. She suspected that if this went on, if she stayed in this apartment and continued to play his master/servant game she would be hopelessly lost. It's not that the prospect didn't scare her, it did, it was just that it was so new and pleasing him made her feel so good. When he did all self doubt went quiet, she felt good about herself — she felt herself growing.

As she sat on the couch, warmed by the leather, the throw over her lap, she reviewed her earlier ideas on how to please him. She'd spent time at the center, times when the stress of caring for the kids was too much for her, thinking how to please him, mostly sexual thoughts. She considered kneeling at the door when he came in and offering her mouth to him. She considered something more subtle like a drink or making something to eat. This morning she left the makings of an omelet in an ordered row of little bowls and assumed he would make one for himself as she left. She realized that she should leave the cooking to him for the time being.

She got up and decided to clean the apartment and found a vacuum but the place didn't seem like it needed it. Anyway it would be something to do and the sight if a naked women vacuuming had to be hot.

She found each crumb like it was a prize, overjoyed at being able to improve his place just by just that much. She became so caught up in the game that she didn't hear him come in at 7:45. When she turned around in the kitchen, maneuvering the canister by the hose, she saw him sitting in the chair in front of the door. He was smiling broadly, a twinkle in his gorgeous green eyes.

She dropped the vacuum and ran over to him and sat in his lap, the noise of the machine dominating the large space.

"You're home! I've missed you terribly, master." She began kissing his neck.

He was concerned, but didn't want to show it. Transformations this rapid and this profound had to be fragile.

"How was your day?"

"It was really hard but Sarah took me to lunch and we had a long talk. She had some really interesting things to say about you. And we also talked about what you are doing to me, the blackmail and all."

"I want you to tell me but first shut off the vacuum cleaner."

She got up and walked over. He admired her ass as she did. "Get me a beer while you're at it, and have one for yourself if you want."

He put the chair back and went to the arm chair at the front of the apartment, a sodium vapor yellow glow seeping through the big glass windows and distorted through the wall of glass blocks. He put his feet on the coffee table. When she came over she handed him a green bottle and sat on the couch, legs tucked under, playing with her collar.

"What was her reaction?"

"She didn't seem to like it. I think she's jealous."

"How do you like it?"

"Oh," she said, "I like it."

"Tell me the truth."

"Ok, well..." she seemed to think as she spoke, "I, don't know. I was a wreck over the past week and I feel the last two days being here with you, like, kinda like a holiday. And then the stress of the center and my emotions when I'm with the kids is just so intense. I guess I'd say it's been interesting. Kind of eye opening and I feel good about myself."

"Are you glad I've forced you into this?"

"A part of me is still resentful. Part of me is thrilled. If it's just something you're doing for kicks then I'm pissed. If you love me like you say, then consider me swept off my feet. I just don't know yet."

"Do you want to go home?"

"No."

Sarah's objections concerned him and he wanted some insurance, even if it wouldn't protect him, it was an action that would cause her to mentally commit to the program. "I want you to sign something."

"Sure. What?"

"A statement that you are doing this freely."

"But I'm not."

"I want you to decide if this is what you want."

"And if I don't?"

"You go back home until you do."

"But you'll still be blackmailing me."

"Yes, just not so intensely, maybe."

"Let me see it."

"I haven't written it yet."

"Ok. I don't have a problem in principle."

"The devil's in the details. So what did Sarah say."

"She said you were the best. That you're really a good lover. She didn't lump you in with the thousands of other guys at all. Which I thought was really sweet. She said she liked the way you followed her around in high school. And she was glad to see you in court that day."

"Hmm?"

"Well, not glad you were arrested, but that you'd grown up and all. Anyway, she said how you forced her to take the money for sex and and how chivalrous it was."

She took a sip of his beer, whirled her hair back then got up looking for a rubber band.

"I have to tell you Mei."

She looked over her shoulder at him from his work desk.

"I like calling you Mei," his tone authoritative but not lacking the sound of an excuse.

She found a band, wrapped her hair deftly and walked back to stand in front of him. She put one foot on the seat, reached down for his hand, brought it to her lips and licked his middle finger. It felt fantastic, especially the long slow suck she gave its length.

"If you're going to call me that," she said, moving his finger to her spread crotch, "Then this, belongs here." She slid him in and he turned his palm up, reaching to find the little raspberry texture of her g-spot.

"Mmmmm, oh, I've wanted that all day."

"Remember who's in control."

"Oh, you are in control. I'm yours to command, master."

"Stop calling me that."

"But I like it."

"Only when I have something of mine inside you."

"Like now?"

"Yes."

"Master, master, master. Please finger fuck me master," she playfully said.

"Tell me more."

"You keep saying that. Is that phrase ineluctably tied to the sensation of touching the inside of something wet and hollow?"

"Part of the training."

"Really?" she asked, like it made sense to her.

"Yeah... now start talking." He was very slowly moving his finger, lightly caressing the lumpy little patch just inside her.

"She said of all the guys fucking her back then, you were something special. She always gave her best to you and she never faked one."

"Really?"

"Yeah, you always made her come, which I totally believe."

"What else did you talk about?"

"You know, once you get her on the subject of sex, she won't stop. She told me about life as an escort, how it's not like people think. She made it seem like a really good job."

He noticed a tone in her voice. "Don't even think about it."

"Hmmm well."

"Not while you're with me."

"Six months right?" she said with a smile. "Anyway, she did go on and on about sex with you."

Her wetness began to coat his knuckles. Each time they came in contact with the soft flesh of her pussy a little more transferred to his skin.

"I want you to imagine me fucking her and describe it to me."

She looked down at him. "I've been imagining it since lunch. For some reason, thinking of the two of you turns me on. Isn't that strange? I should be jealous, but I'm not."

"Go on."

"I'm not going to be able to talk much longer if you keep doing that."

"Go on."

"Ok. I see you entering some hotel room downtown, dressed in a nice suit, like Armani, light grey, or dark grey with a red tie and really handsome shoes. Maybe a two day beard. Have you ever slicked your hair back?"

"Get on with the story Mei."

"Yeah, sorry. So you enter and she's there in a corset and garterbelt and black hose and she wraps her arms around you and starts kissing you. They are slow, deep, passionate kisses, her hands undoing your belt."

"Um hm."

"Then she gets to her knees and pulls your grey slacks down to the floor and you're not wearing any underwear and your cock springs out. She admires it for a while, sliding her fingers along it, looking up at you. She tells you how special you are to her, how she loves doing you. Then her mouth opens and she puts an inch or so inside and gently sucks you, moaning as she feels that fantastic mouth-full-of-cock sensation. Your head goes back and you moan with her."

"Good so far."

"Are you going to make me come? Look how wet I am."

"If you tell a good story, we'll see." His eyes were glued to her pussy, her wetness completely engrossing.

"She sucks you like this for a good long time, cupping your balls with her hand. Then she takes you in deeper, pulling on your ass to press you into her. Soon you're about to come because she's the best at what she does and it just feels so good. She starts moaning encouragement. Each time you're at the back of her throat she hums her desire for you to come inside her mouth. Then she takes you all the way in, gagging a bit as you enter her throat."

She interrupts the story with a moan of her own and a little quiver of the leg that's supporting her. Her hand moves to his shoulder to steady herself.

"After a few minutes in her throat you can't take it any more and as you come inside her her moans and humming just get louder and more passionate. She doesn't take you out right away but let's you grow limp in her mouth, licking and sucking, squeezing with her lips to get every drop."

He sides another finger inside her, but keeps the pace the same.

"Then she takes you to the bathroom for a shower and gets inside and soaps you up. She rinses you off then sucks you more to get you hard."

This was an uncanny description, Philip knew that Sarah must have told her exactly what they did back then. Thinking of Sarah going into such detail, of two women talking about sex with him was definitely a turn on.

"She towels you off and you go back to the bed and she has you lay down, face up and she starts to run her fingers over your body."

He'd had his left hand on her hip and moved it to the small of her back, pulled and brought her to kneel on the chair with him. "You're liking this, aren't you Mei?"

"Yes, master. And your fingers inside helps a lot."

"Keep talking while I suck on your nipples. Don't stop."

She resumed, watching his lips slowly surround her breast, feeling his tongue swirl around the tip.

His slow thrusting was amping up the frustration within her. She felt like saying, 'Faster stupid! Don't you know the first thing about finger fucking? You start slow then go faster and faster till the girl comes.' But he just kept this slow, methodical stroke, just mechanical, shy of satisfaction but enough for her to feel everything. 'Maybe he knows what he's doing,' she thought.

"Her... her," she began again, haltingly, pushing the feeling of his fingers and tongue out of her mind. "Her fingers playing along your chest and... and down your belly, over your light brown curly hair. Around your cock."

She broke the story, "Philip, let me see your cock, please. Just take off your pants and let me see it."

"No. On with the story."

Uhgh, if she could see it she'd come right away, she knew it.

"Oh... Mmmm," she wiggled.

"Stay focused."

"Her fingers gently stroking your cock with her nails. You cock jerking and twitching. Then she takes you in her mouth again and deep throats you right away, her nose at your tummy and her tongue sticking out, moving in and out so the back of her tongue rubs your cock. Then her throat contracts."

"She told you all this?"

"Yeah. God I got so fucking wet at lunch listening to her. It was like she was trying to turn me on or something."

She made more sounds, those magic sounds of horniness that so turned him on. Was the idea of Sarah trying to arouse her having this effect?

"Your dick is all the way inside her and you put your hands on her head and push, trying to go deeper and she is so turned on that the humming and moaning get higher pitched. She loves turning you on, being the focus of your need. Nothing makes her feel so wanted or so much a woman as this. All she wants is you to spasm and come again. She would do it all day for you."