From Mother-In-Law to Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pat swigged some water from a glass on the bedside table,

"I do not like the taste!" she complained.

Still, she then lay back down and snuggled up to me and we talked sweet nothings. I tried to talk more seriously about our future and how I thought we could just start life somewhere else. But she muttered something about being tired. I thought it was men who were supposed to be the ones who just rolled over and went to sleep after sex! Perhaps she was faking it and just didn't really want to talk about it.

To add to my uncertainty, there was a cloud on the horizon about New Year's Eve. Pat had promised to go to a party of one of her church friends. I say party but that was flattering it - a bunch of pious, humourless, middle-aged men with pot-bellies and grim faced women with short grey hair and stumpy legs in dowdy formal wear. They either moaned about the state of the world or name-dropped about whom they knew in local government or the church hierarchy. She went most years with or without Howard and felt she couldn't get out of it and she'd promised the minister that she would. I thought that she should spend New Year's Eve with me and we had a bit of a tiff. I couldn't believe that after such a wonderful Christmas together she could even contemplate not being with me. I wasn't expecting her to immediately go public with our affair, but I did expect her to start showing some independence. However, she was petrified people would find out and was determined to keep it as clandestine as possible. I had dreaded and expected that once back in her respectable middle class environment she'd grow cool on me. She compromised and said she'd go to the do in the evening but make excuses about having another do to go to and would be with me by 10. I had no party to go to although one or two of my neighbours did offer but I had Annabelle to look after of course. I didn't mind staying in, but I was quite hurt by Pat's attitude. She hadn't come over since our 69 session three days ago, so I was a bit horny and frustrated as well as miffed about New Year's Eve.

Any way half a loaf is better than none so I waited with some anticipation that evening. I hoped she'd get away early as she'd half-promised, but she didn't. She wasn't there at 10 and by 10.30 I was annoyed and upset. I texted and rang her but no reply although I knew that mobile coverage wasn't great in the small town where we lived. I resolved to wait until just after the bells at midnight and then go to bed and to break it off with her regardless of the heartbreak. At 11.30 there was a tapping at my back door and there she was in a long cream woollen coat. I let her in but was quite cool with her. She babbled some excuse, but I didn't really listen but took her coat and got her a glass of wine.

"Well, it's good of you to come, anyway."

There was no sarcasm in my tone but there was in my meaning and she picked up on it straight away.

"Oh, Tom, don't be like that!"

"I just don't think it's fair coming over so late!"

She took in the hurt and anger on my face and was in turn hurt herself.

"Tom, listen to me!" She explained again and this time I did listen. She'd tried to leave about 10 but was detained by the minister who'd insisted on walking her to her car and then made an ever so respectable but insistent pass at her and it had taken a while to disentangle herself. Then she'd had to go home and then come over to me. I wasn't mollified. I'd long suspected the randy reverend wanted to get into her knickers and it just made me more jealous.

"Why did you have to go home and not come straight here?"

"I had to change."

"That doesn't take an hour! And why couldn't you have come as you were?"

"It does take an hour to get ready and I thought you'd like it!"

Only now did I take in what she was wearing - a loose white dress that came down to just above her knees, with a thin gold belt around her waist, light tan stockings, white shoes with gold trim and a gold necklace. She definitely wouldn't have worn that to her church party and the minister would have been frigging himself if she had. (And also, what woman takes less than hour to get ready?) She looked as beautiful as I'd ever seen her and the tears in her eyes made my heart ache and brought me to my senses.

"I see and I do like it. You should have rung me when you were at home then there wouldn't be this misunderstanding. I'm sorry I'm a bit possessive!" I was very contrite, blinked away my own tears and hugged her. We sat next to each other on the settee and made small talk as we both calmed down. Soon the chimes of Big Ben could be heard on the TV and we stood up and held each other as the bells rang out twelve times. We then kissed for a long, long time.

"Love you and Happy New Year!" I said.

"Love you too and Happy New Year!" she replied.

"I love that dress. You look so beautiful in it!"

"Thank you."

"Now, shall we make love with you still in it or do you want to take it off?"

She broke free from my embrace and gave me a look, "It's a Ralph Lauren and cost me £1,500 and I'm certainly taking it off!" she retorted firmly and left the room to get a hanger from the coat cupboard.

£1,500 on a dress! It occurred to me that I might not be able keep up with Pat's expensive tastes. Nevertheless, I went and sat on one of the plain wooden chairs I had in my living room to get a proper view of her when she returned and I was well rewarded. She'd taken off her dress and had underneath a short white slip that hugged her figure like clingfilm. It wasn't quite sheer, but I could clearly see her lacy white bra and panties underneath. The slip came down only to her upper thighs and revealed a little of her stocking tops and suspenders. I'd never seen anything so erotic and I stared at her.

"You like?" she asked unnecessarily.

"I do!"

"Turns you on?" She advanced towards my chair.

"I am definitely turned on!"

"Good! I'm turned on that you're turned on!" and with that she sat on my lap.

I ducked my head and rubbed it against her breast feeling the silky fabric of her slip against my face and I kissed the top of her breasts. I looked up and she was gazing down at me fondly. She ducked her head in turn to bring her mouth towards mine and we kissed for what seemed like for ever. Still kissing, she squirmed on my lap and stroked my face while I caressed her left breast through the fabric of her slip and bra. I could detect the nipple rising underneath my palm trying to get free from its prison of lace and filmy silk. My cock was likewise imprisoned and as it swelled it became more uncomfortable. I struggled to shift position but she pinned me down even more with her hand at the back of my head pressing my face into hers for an even deeper longer kiss. I moved my hand from her breast to in between her stockinged thighs. She moved them apart slightly so that my fingers could play with the bare flesh above her stocking tops. I probed further reaching the silken gusset of her panties with my fingertips. She moved her thighs together denying me further access but I had enough and I kept my fingers there playing with the satiny material and the nest of hair underneath. It felt warm and damp. My cock was being strangled and I had to get up.

"Please!" I mumbled, "It's too uncomfortable!"

Pat wouldn't oblige immediately. "What's uncomfortable, baby? Oh, that is?" She stood up allowing me to as well, "Let me help you!"

She unzipped me and put her hand straight inside my trousers fondling my cock inside my cotton briefs and squeezing my balls gently. With her other hand she undid my belt and pushing me back on to the chair she started pulling my trousers off and then my briefs. As I stood up she unbuttoned my shirt swiftly almost yanking it off. My cock stood proudly to attention only to be then pushed right into her silky soft belly as she hugged and kissed me again. Her slip rubbed against my bare chest as she pressed her body against mine. Her hand caressed my butt and my cock started to leak. I needed to get back in control of this and shepherded her back to the sofa. Pat lay back on it one foot still on the floor, her legs apart. She looked at me wantonly and I looked at her white-pantied crotch framed by her suspenders and light tan stockings and beautiful long legs. I got on my knees before her. Pat's slip had ridden up and I could see her garter belt at the top of her panties. I raised the slip higher and kissed her soft plump belly, then lower I pressed my face into her satin clad groin inhaling the strong powerful scent of her sex. Putting my hands on her hips I started tugging the panties off slowly and they slithered down her legs leaving the garter belt in place. But before me was her glorious pussy, covered with black glossy hair with the odd wisp of grey. Her lips were clearly visible and glistening, inviting me in.

Starting from her mid thigh, I teased and nuzzled and nibbled my way up to her cunt and then kissed her on her lips. Then I did the same with the other thigh slowly. I circled round her groin area with my fingers, lips and tongue, often returning to the holy of holies but never for very long. I breathed in her heady, womanly aroma and finally I gave her glory hole my undivided attention. I kissed her pussy just lips to lips at first, then I ran my tongue over them, gently to start with and then more vigorously until I was thrusting my tongue inside. Keeping my tongue as rigid as I could, I searched for her clit. I found it at last and the little bud of flesh stood up. I flicked it until my tongue ached but I kept on. Pat's legs came over my shoulders drawing me as I continued my assault. She humped my face as I pressed and pressed with my tongue on her little clit. Her juices flowed and her powerful scent filled my nostrils. She placed her hands on the back of my head pressing me further into her hot, hairy snatch. Her muscles quivered as she orgasmed into my face.

I raised my head and sucked in air. My face was wet with her love juices. Pat was panting, still coming down from her orgasm. My cock was hard and I felt there was some unfinished business and made as if to put it in her straightaway but she restrained me,

"No, my turn!" and she made me sit down while she in her turn knelt between my legs and started to fellate me. She kissed my end, gently peeling back the foreskin and moving her soft, wet lips over the sensitive bulb underneath. Her head bobbed slowly as she repeated the motion several times. One hand grasped my shaft to steady it and with the other she caressed my balls, sometimes running a finger up and down my perineum. I lay back further to give her more access. She started licking the tip of my penis with the edge of her tongue, tickling and forcing open the slit as much as it would allow. Then back to kissing slowly the whole head with her voluptuous lips and then swallowing the whole shaft as much as she could. Her right hand pumped me slowly and rhythmically while the index finger of her left snaked its way along my perineum and touched my little brown hole, pressing and probing but not penetrating yet. Her warm, soft lips sucked my head and her swirled all over it. She slowly inserted her forefinger into my anus, gently, one knuckle then two, then slid it out, then in again. I gasped. I only thought it fair to give her warning and I gave strangled cry of "I'm coming!".

She took my load into her mouth, swallowed it and continued to lick my head as my erection spent itself.

"Yuck! I still don't like it " she grimaced and swigged back the last of her wine and then refilled her glass.

The room stank of sex and we tidied up a little and went upstairs.

We got into bed and lay cuddled up. Pat, as she often did, ran her fingers over my chest.

"You're wonderful with your tongue!"

"Thank you!" I was about to return the compliment, hesitated slightly as I pondered the right words to tell my mother-in-law that she was a great cocksucker when she continued, "But it's not enough!"

"What?!" I was piqued.

"I need your big fat cock inside me!" Not for the first time I was struck by how this outwardly respectable and classy mature woman was an uninhibited slut when aroused.

"My big fat cock has been inside you," I reminded her, "only ten minutes ago."

"Not that sort of inside, this sort of inside!" she wheedled and she moved my hand to her snatch which was still wet and gooey after the tongue-lashing I had given her earlier.

"I'm afraid my big fat cock is big and fat no longer. You've drained it."

"Oh, poor little thing!" and she took hold of it. The poor little thing soon stirred into life and became quite a big thing as she squeezed and pumped it with her warm, strong fingers. She giggled as it swelled to full size in her hand. My cock ached it was so stiff.

"There! Now slowly and gently please!"

First things first, though. I kissed her again long and slow. Time seemed to stop still. Eventually, we surfaced for air and I gently caressed her beautiful boobs. Then suckled them gently in turn until her nipples stood out. My fingers played with her cunt until it was sopping wet not just gooey and I eased myself over and entered her for the long, slow lovemaking that she had asked for. Pat lay back enjoying the leisurely build up. Her face changed from one of smiling pleasure to purring delight and then to one still beautiful but contorted by passion. Her orgasm was equally long and slow and she moaned low and quietly. I continued my steady thrusting. I was not ready yet by any means.

As the tail end of her orgasm faded away she looked at me questioningly, "Aren't you ready yet?"

"Not yet!" I grunted.

"You must!"

"Not yet!" I repeated.

Gazing steadily at me, "Come, Tom, come now! Come, baby" she murmured. I humped away steadily.

"Come for me, baby," she repeated and I increased my pace.

"Inside me, Tom, spurt inside me!"

Her gentle insistence and the unfathomable love in her eyes tipped me over the edge.

"Come, baby!" she said again and I thrust and juddered and emptied myself into her.

I collapsed and rolled off her, exhausted and depleted. She snuggled up to me and told me that she loved me and we drifted off to sleep. A Happy New Year indeed! However, I still harboured doubts as to Pat's commitment.

She left the next morning but only to freshen up and we spent the rest of the day together going out for a long walk with Annabelle into the local woods. Pat linked her arm with mine even though there were quite a few other people out for their New Years Day ramble. We did talk about the future and she did agree that we should move away together and start our lives afresh but she wouldn't commit to any firm plan.

"Give me a little time, please, Tom. This wont be easy."

"I won't be happy until we're living together"

"I won't be happy until we get married. Promise me that we will!"

"We're not doing this right," I said and I knelt down with one knee on the muddy path.

"Pat, will you marry me?" Although a slightly comic situation I was deadly serious and she returned look with equal solemnity.

"Yes, I will but in a church!"

I rose to my feet.

"Of course if you can find a minister who'll marry us."

So that seem settled then. We spent the next couple of days together. She said her house needed sorting out if we were to sell it so I offered to come round and help. With New Year being on a Sunday, we had a whole week before we both went back to work. So I decorated and did a bit in the garden and fixed broken fittings. I couldn't help feeling it was just a chance to get me to do some DIY without any intention of really moving but I gave her the benefit of the doubt.

I didn't see Pat on Thursday and on Friday she had to go into school to prepare for the new term starting the following week. She came round in the evening looking a little unsettled. I poured her a drink, but she came and put her arms around me and said,

"I did two good things today and one bad"

"I can't imagine you doing anything bad but lets start with the good!"

"In the morning I handed my notice in at work and in the afternoon I saw an estate agent and put the house on the market."

I could hardly believe my ears! I was so pleased and happy and told her so, hugging her tightly.

"But what was the bad thing?"

"I told my friends that I was leaving the country and going to America to patch things up with Howard. It's a white lie," she added quickly see the alarm on my face, "But it was the best way although I feel wretched lying to them like that!". She looked really upset and there were tears in her eyes.

I tried to console her as best I could. Even though I didn't like her friends I knew it would be a wrench for her to leave them. I let her talk it through and then to distract her, I gently led the conversation to where we could move to and that started a long amiable discussion about houses and schools and jobs and also our life together. As we talked and talked there was arising tide of love and affectionate banter and we held each other's hands and kissed. I looked at the clock and it was two in the morning.

"We'd better go to bed! Look at the time!"

"I haven't brought any night things!"

"Oh dear, you'll just have to sleep naked then!" I replied as I shooed her up the stairs.

I locked up and put out the lights and headed upstairs in great anticipation. In my bedroom Pat sat on the edge of the bed. She'd already taken off her skirt and now was taking off her stockings.

"Oh! I wanted to do all that," I said in a mock-disappointed fashion.

Pat gave me a knowing look and said "Well, why don't you take over?"

My bed was not low and our respective positions meant that I was just at the right height for what I ached to do. She knew it too.

"Kiss me, Tom, kiss my breasts," she murmured, "You know you want to!"

How could I deny this or her? So, I knelt before her and put my face into her cleavage, inhaling the delicate, womanly fragrance that emanated from her skin. Then I reached round her back an undid her bra and eased the straps off her shoulders. I marvelled as the bright white fabric of her bra slid down the slopes of her lightly tanned breasts. They swung free. A little bit of sag but not much. Her nipples were dark brown and the aureoles large and purple. I moved my lips over the surface of her breasts, caressing gently around but not touching her aureole of her left breast. Then her right, spiralling inwards over the aureole to the nipple, taking it my mouth, circling it with my tongue, nuzzling it gently with my teeth and sucking it with my lips.

Pat moved her hand to the back of my head and pressing it further in to her soft tit. "Kiss me, baby, kiss my breasts!" she moaned softly. I lashed her nipple with my tongue and then moved to the other tit and suckled greedily on it too.

I moved my head lower and kissed her belly. She lay back flat on the bed with her legs dangling over the side. We both knew where this was heading. I moved my face over her white panties and rubbed my nose on her cameltoe. The strong aroma of her womanhood filled my nostrils. I could feel her muff underneath the cotton fabric and I ran my tongue over the groove where her cunt was waiting for me. I hooked my thumbs under her panties and Pat raised her bum to allow me to draw them off. I put my face back between her legs where it belonged. I kissed the inside of her thighs and then ran my lips over her pussy lips which quivered and gaped slightly to receive my tongue. I ate her out slowly savouring her salty juices. My cock was achingly stiff and I had to bring her to climax before I burst. I found her clit with my lips and worried it, licked and thrashed it with my tongue. Her love juices flowed into my face as she orgasmed.