From Naval Air to the Ranch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I swallowed and made up my mind to keep my voice from trembling. "Tracy, should I close the door?"

Nodding, she said in a low shaky voice, "yes, Hank it really would be best." Then obviously trying to get a grip on her nervousness, she added, "Woody didn't want to watch so I think he wouldn't want to hear either."

I stepped over towards the bed, stopping a few feet away from her. "Tracy, I'm a little nervous too."

"You noticed? Yeah but still now's the time to make it happen. I shouldn't be nervous. I've given a lot of thought to how this is gonna go down and even talked about it with Woody. But I still worry if I'm gonna be right for you."

"Me too. Like I worry that maybe I won't get an erection."

"But Hank, this won't be your first sex. I mean you been married and then ......." She swallowed and clutching her sleep shirt a little tighter, she tugged it up her thighs so far that I caught a glimpse of her light brown pubic hair. "Maybe we just have to plunge in and do our best at making it work."

I unbuckled my belt and let my jeans drop. Not having a tent pole, I hesitated to pull my boxers down. She noticed. "Hank, it's okay. Sometimes Woody's not hard right away either. I can help you but you gotta get those shorts off." I dropped them and together with my jeans, kicked them all the way free over my socked feet. My face burned with embarrassment and she noticed. "Don't let it bother you Hank. I got the female version of your problem."

"You mean you're a little dry? Oh shit, I don't have anything with me."

"It'd only be 'oh shit' if we didn't have something here in the nightstand." Then she turned aside and got a tube of YES out of the nightstand. "Best lube we found so far."

I couldn't help but give voice to my surprise that her and Woody would ever need a lube.

"Oh it's not like Woody's too big for me. It's like when my time of the month rolls around and he gets a hard-on in bed. See Hank, Woody's circumcision is a little on the tight side. I used to wank him dry and he'd be sore afterwards and even the next day. The gyno I go to in Missoula gave me the tip. Slickening Woody up first does wonders."

Tracy's experience with applying YES was pretty obvious right away. With thumb and forefinger she held me at half shank and squeezed a generous dab on the top of my glans used the forefinger of her other hand to spread it all over my glans. In spite of her thoroughness in spreading, there was still a lot on my glans and she felt the need to explain. "When I jack Woody, I spread it down over his shaft all the way to the base. But so it's easy for you to stick it in me, doing the head oughta be enough." Then my gasp must have made her look up at me and say, "yeah, it sure is enough. I do any more spreading, some perfectly good sperm is gonna get wasted."

More or less in one smooth motion, she tossed the tube of YES onto the nightstand and got in the classic position -- on her back, knees bent and legs spread. I was right behind her. Not wanting this to go into a romantic mode and to keep things business-like, I braced my upper body with my arms against the bed on both sides of her. By the time I realized that my dick wasn't aligned right with her vagina, I felt her hand putting me where I needed to be and as I entered her, it was her turn to gasp -- with a smile and she blinked at the same time.

Thanks to her efforts at spreading the YES on my glans, I didn't last long and there was no sign that Tracy had an orgasm, but from the way she panted and smiled throughout our fuck and her happy satisfied look when my slimy exhausted dick slipped out, it sure couldn't have mattered much to her.

If Tracy had been my special romantic-other or a one-night stand girl, I'd have done what I really felt like doing: flopping down on top of her and plastering her lips with appreciative kisses. But in consideration of the arrangement with her and Woody, I did what I thought was right: I got up and sat on the edge of the bed. Then I felt a hand touch my back. "Hank, uh that was really ......., uh I think we might a done it."

Catching my breath, I answered. "Oh we did it alright, Tracy. That was really something."

"No I mean, we mighta made a baby. There must be a million of those little guys fighting over my egg."

I took her hand and gave it a squeeze, not a real sexy squeeze, more like a 'good work partner' squeeze. " You need to stay on your back with your knees up for 5 or 10 minutes. They say that encourages conception."

Tracy nodded agreement and pointed out something else, "They say the chances are better too if the lady cums. Maybe next time."

When the next time was to be, we hadn't discussed in any detail, just that Tracy and I should do it several times during her fertile days.

"Look Tracy, you can bet I'll do my best so you cum next time. Right now I need to wipe off and go out to Woody. Not that he starts thinking we're having an affair."

She laughed. "Don't go home until I come out."

When I got back to the kitchen-dining-living area, Woody was watching some TV documentary. Seeing me, he switched it off. "Hey Hank, another beer before you go?"

I followed him to the kitchen and he got two more cold ones from the fridge, refreshed the tortilla chip and salsa supply and we sat down.

Neither of us said a word. That's not too hard to understand. After all, what was I supposed to say? "Boy did I have good time in your wife's pussy!" And what was he expected to say? "Hope you had a good time fucking my wife." Such fantasy talk wasn't in the cards.

We said 'cheers' and both took a long draught. It was Woody who broke the ice. "Well Hank, I guess we finally got started making Tracy and I into a family. You know, I just wanna say that I'm glad we got together on this. You know Tracy and I thought over lotsa ways that she'd get pregnant. They all looked bad and we almost gave up."

I still didn't know quite what to say. After an awkward silence, I finally told him it seemed a shame if he and Tracy couldn't have some kids. Then another silence and I added that they could count on me to never mention this to anybody, anywhere, period.

The another silence while we sipped some more Dos Equis and munched some tortilla chips. Then Woody came out with what was on his mind. "Everything go alright in there? You did seem kinda uptight when you left me here and walked down the hallway to our bedroom." When I didn't answer right away, he went on. "You know Hank, you were gone damn near half an hour."

I could feel the sweat on my forehead. After all I was sitting across from the guy whose wife I'd just fucked and who wanted to know how it went. "Woody, yeah I was a little nervous, worried, maybe a little afraid I couldn't get it up. Not that Tracy's not attractive. But you know, going in there and doing it just like that."

I was hoping Tracy would join us pretty soon and I'd get rescued from the conversation before I talked myself into some kind of jam. Fortunately it happened. I heard the bedroom door open and steps in the hallway.

She came in the kitchen, looking freshly showered, hair all brushed out, face shiny. Straight away she went to Woody and kissed him on the lips. Their kiss lingered, broke off, then a couple pecks and she sat down. "I think I'd like a beer too. Can't hurt this early in a pregnancy, can it?"

Woody looked surprised. "You mean, you know already?"

"Honey, don't be silly! Of course not. Just kidding. But who knows."

Tracy got a bottle of Dos Equis and a glass and joined us at the table. We all clinked glasses as Woody proposed the toast. "Here's to our baby and thanks to Hank!"

So here I was drinking a round in the kitchen with my neighbor and his wife who I'd just fucked in their bedroom while he'd waited in this very same kitchen.

It was also Woody who opened the conversation further. "You know, Hank, like we talked about before, Tracy might not -- well even probably not -- get pregnant right off the bat. Question is, when you need to come back again. It'd be best if you and Tracy could do it again tomorrow morning. You could just stay here tonight or if you need to go home tonight, just come by in the morning. I leave for work at six thirty, Tracy leaves for school at eight."

I hadn't any real need to go home for the night so I decided to stay. They put me up in a guest bedroom with a pretty decent double bed. I dropped off right away but got woken up sometime after midnight by some pretty loud panting, grunting and bed squeaking. Hearing that had its usual effect and I was about to take care of the result in my usual manner but thought better of it -- I would be needing all I had in the morning. After all, it's better to plant the seed than to spill it. I went to the bathroom and applied a cold washcloth. Afterwards I slept like the proverbial baby and the first hint I had that Woody had left for work was getting shaken awake by Tracy.

Waking up a little dazed and at first wondering where I was, the sight of Tracy's shining face got me back in touch with the situation. I looked for my watch to see what time it was but Tracy let me know. "Hey sleepy head, Woody left for work 20 minutes ago."

During my years on aircraft carriers in hot zones, I got woken from deep sleep lots of times so my brain learned to kick in pretty quick. "That means we still got an hour and ten until you need to leave."

"Wrong! Woody wanted to knock off a piece this morning so we didn't wake you earlier. I have to leave in 30 minutes." She pulled the sleep shirt over her head and slid into bed onto her back.

"You bring the lube?" I asked.

"We need to do it now. Anyway I'm still loose from before with Woody. You just need to get hard, Hank."

I probably set my own personal record in more ways than one. After I'd finished, Tracy looked at her watch and remarked that she had to leave in 20 minutes. "Just time for a shower, get dressed and a cup a coffee."

I remarked that a quickie might not be ideal for getting pregnant. Then I added that we'd have to make up for it when Woody got home that evening.

"Oh Hank, I forgot to tell you. Woody and another engineer needed to go look at some dam removal sites west of the Kootenay River, real close to the Canadian border. Over five hours to drive there so they'll stay overnight in Bonners Ferry. Only gonna be back sometime tomorrow evening."

"So its off for tonight?"

Tracy gave me this puzzled look. "Why would that be? It's the two of us that's gonna make a baby. Woody doesn't need to be here. Oh yeah, come around six and let's have supper together."

Before she left, she gave me a word of caution. "Hank, when you come over, it'll still be daylight. Take the path up in the trees. Just in case somebody we know happens to drive by."

Needless to say, I had pretty much one thing on my mind that day. Things had been a bit stilted that first time when Woody was in the house. But still, I had some pretty erotic afterthoughts of leaving the husband in the kitchen and walking down the hallway to his wife in their bedroom. But mostly my mind was on how things would go down with Woody not there.

Finally evening rolled around and I went up to the wooded slope behind my house and then made my way on a path through the brush and woods to Tracy and Woody's house.

After a supper of bread and cold cuts and salad and beer, I helped her clear the table and just watched as she put all the leftover food away and got the dishes in the dishwasher. "Well Hank, that's done and the news won't be on for another half hour. Maybe we oughta go do it now."

I must have set another record for the fastest erection. Looking down, I answered, "my reproduction system says we need to."

She led the way to the bedroom and inside, still fully dressed, we looked at each other. She gave me a funny coy look and said, "Hank, I'd like it if we didn't just fuck?"

That took me by surprise. "Uhmm, Tracy, I thought that's what we're here for."

"There's a difference between fucking and making love."

"I thought that you and Woody would want things to be more businesslike."

"Hank, I don't just wanna be fucked. I want kisses, I want you to tease my nipples, finger me, make me get so wet that we don't need any lube."

Our lips met and pretty soon we were exchanging tongues. My hand went down the inside of her jeans to her firm butt cheeks. Her jeans were tight so I undid the button, unzipped and tugged the jeans and panties down to her thighs. Her firm cheeks were fun to feel but her breath told me to check how wet she was. Feeling her wet slit reminded me of something I'd fantasized over that day. Should I or shouldn't I? After all she'd said she 'like it if we didn't just fuck.'

I guided her down to the bed on her back. Almost as if in the same motion, her legs parted and her knees rose. I think she expected me to slip it in her, but what I did instead brought forth some happy giggles and pants. With my arms under her thighs and my hands around to her front, I parted her hairy mons and dove in to lick her luscious labia. I teased the entrance to her vagina with the tip of my tongue and she seemed to open even more. She was ready but my fantasy hadn't yet been lived out. My tongue slid to the top of her slit and found her magic nubbin. I got the response I'd fantasized over that day. Squirming, panting, gasping, moaning, she announced her pinnacle with a moaning scream something like I'd overheard the previous night when she was in bed with Woody. I didn't stop to think about where his head had been at the time. I had something else in mind -- Tracy needed to get pregnant and that had benefits for me.

We didn't get up to watch the evening news. In fact we didn't get up for anything except to pee.

Sun streaming in the bedroom windows woke us the next morning. I opened my eyes to see Tracy looking at me. I asked if we needed to get up. Her answer told me what she expected. "It's only a little past six. We got plenty of time."

I'd sort of known that but that was almost what I was afraid of. "Tracy, I might need some time."

"Maybe I can make it not take so much time."

I told her I first needed to pee and then we'd see.

In the bathroom, I washed off all our dried up love juices. I figured that I may as well make it really appetizing for her. When I got back to the bed, she got up with the explanation, "I gotta pee too."

When she got back, she tossed the cover back and in a disappointed surprised voice, uttered, "Hank, I thought I was gonna be giving you head to you hard."

"Tracy, you can go down on me anyway. Just for not too long. Squirting in your mouth won't get the little sperms where they need to go."

She laughed and gave me a quick blow job before going on her back and spreading her legs and raising her knees.

Late that afternoon, Tracy called from school to let me know that Woody was running late and wouldn't be back until at least seven and she'd call to let me know when to come over. Nothing was said about supper so I rustled up something at home and afterwards settled down in my living room watching CNN. Out my living room window I had a good view of the county road and sometime after seven, was able to see Woody's Subaru go by.

Having dozed off in front of the TV, I woke to the phone ringing. It was Woody. "Sorry Hank, I got back late. Things took longer than we thought. Say it's almost nine. You okay with coming over now?"

Of course I was okay with coming over that late. I'd promised to carry this thing through and as it had turned out, breeding Tracy wasn't exactly a sacrifice on my part.

It was Tracy who answered my knock on their back door. "We're in the kitchen. Got some beer and snacks laid out."

Had anyone heard our conversation, they would never have believed that I was there to fuck Woody's wife. Woody had a lot to say about the benefits and problems with the dam removal projects. As it did Tracy, the subject interested me a lot because it seemed strange to be tearing out infrastructure that had been put in place at great cost and no doubt for some good reason.

After a while I noticed Tracy nudging Woody, who then got up and said, "Well I'm beat. Hank, I'll be sleeping in the extra bedroom tonight." Then he went to Tracy and kissed her on the lips. As he backed off she pulled him closer and they went into a very long passionate and obviously open-mouthed kiss.

So tonight, even with Woody in the house, I was to spend the night with Tracy in their bedroom! The thought sent a surge of blood to my crotch. Tonight Tracy wouldn't need to get me hard with a lube job.

Finally they broke off and Woody started towards the hallway, then stopped and turned towards me. "Hank, just that you know, just because Tracy's breasts are small, it don't mean they don't need attention too." That got an approving giggle from Tracy. As Woody was turning to leave he added something else. "Oh yeah Hank, I read, well actually Tracy read, that the chance of success is bigger if the woman has an orgasm." He winked at me before he turned and left. I got up as soon as I heard the spare bedroom door close.

Tracy's face looked moist and her breathing was noticeable -- from the smooching with Woody. I was pretty sure her face wasn't the only thing that was moist. She smiled at me and gave me one of those looks that women give a man right after they've fucked somebody else. "Hank, I told Woody about last night. All about last night."

"Did you really need to do that?"

"Need to? No. I just felt like I wanted to. And I'm glad I did."

I was speechless.

She went on. "He was already hard when he first walked in the house. We headed straight for the bedroom. I only told him after we did it the first time and were cuddling."

Still speechless, I was thinking how furious Woody must have been. Or maybe just hurt.

"Don't worry Hank. He didn't get upset, just hard. Really amazing recovery he made. It might of helped though that I was playing with him as I was telling him. But what really got him going again was when I told him how you ate me out."

"Tracy, we need to get to your bedroom."

"Yeah, I can feel that. And 'we' is right. I must be dripping."

In the bedroom we kicked off shoes and socks and undressed, this time ourselves and completely. Things were urgent and she had no sooner plopped on her back on the bed and I was between her knees. I only got in a fleeting kiss to her pussy before she begged me off. "Hank I'm already wet enough." Truer words have never been spoken.

Afterwards we cuddled awhile before I remembered what Woody had said about her breasts being sensitive. I hadn't had that much experience with small-titted women. Both of my wives had had tits that were more than a handful and were big enough for real tit fucking. Tracy's on the other hand were just raised places on her chest. But what she lacked in volume, her smallish pink nipples made up for in nerve endings. I hardly had a nipple in my mouth and she was already gasping and it wasn't long before she was working to shorten my recovery time.

The next morning we woke to Woody knocking at the bedroom door. "You guys awake? I need to shower and get some clean clothes." Tracy and I were under the covers but neither of us had a stitch on.

She turned to me and said, "Stay here. I'll be back." Then Woody came in and she got up and the two of them went in the bathroom. The shower ran for 10, maybe 15minutes. Then she came out, still naked, and got some clothes for him. Afterwards, they both came out of the bathroom, Tracy still naked, Woody dressed for work. They kissed and Woody said 'bye' to me.

Tracy did rejoin me in bed and we did it again and afterwards we showered together. Over breakfast Tracy told me her ovulation was over and she was either pregnant or not, meaning that I didn't need to come back that night.