From Norway, with lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rustyoznail
Rustyoznail
425 Followers

"Can't stay. Can't do this here. Must leave, go home," she gasped as Blåttøye pushed hard on her clit. Vaguely she wondered why there wasn't a crowd watching, or at least a puritanical school mom ranting at her. She tried again to look around the hall, but a dense fog appeared to have rolled in, hiding everything and everyone else in the unnatural mist.

"Grøntøye, we go? She is leaking søt væske! Look!" Blåttøye held his hand up for his brother to see a long teardrop of her excitement hanging from his finger.

"Wunderbar! Ja, Jawohl! Sweet liquid?"

"Oh, ja. Very søt væske. Megan ist perfect." The drip disappeared from Blåttøye's finger and a smug smile appeared on his rigid face. It was the most expression Megan had seen either of the twins have all night.

The two men stood and helped Megan stand. She slowly took some deep breaths and looked around at a confused looking Amanda calling to her.

"Megan! There you are. Where did you disappear to? We're about to lock up the hall."

"Umm, I was just over at that bench by the wall, err, talking with Blåttøye and Grøntøye. What time is it?"

"Nearly one. But you weren't there. We cleaned up the table and packed it away..."

Grøntøye shimmered and said in a low, controlled voice, "You did see us. You said hallo and asked if we liked Megan sweet food. Gut, good?"

Amanda nodded. "Yes, good. Megan makes good sweets, and she's a good friend."

"Ah, she is good friend to you. Nice. Need friends. Megan has asked us to stay at her house. More sweet food, rest."

Amanda rapidly blinked a couple of times and smiled. "That's Megan. Always willing to help others." She furrowed her brow and looked at Megan. "You ok, hun? You seem a bit out of it."

Megan shook her head. "I'm ok. Probably too much punch. It's too late for these two to get a motel, and I've got the room."

Amanda held up her hand. "Hey, don't need to explain it to me. Do you want a ride home? David's going to help sweep up, then walk back. You can pick up your car later, and I've got your Tupperware in my car."

"Thanks. I think that would be a good idea. I don't think I could concentrate on driving." She shivered as she felt a hand under the rear of her costume, squeezing and sucking her ass. She swatted the hand away, vaguely wondering what the twins were. The costumes they were wearing... She didn't think they were costumes. It didn't move like cloth and their eyes... Oh, those eyes...

"Well, come on then. The sooner we get home, the sooner we can... Well, you know." laughed Amanda."Get some rest. I like this new you. It's a little naughty."

Megan didn't say anything as she picked up her handbag and followed her out. The crisp fall night air helped clear the fuzz out of her mind and muddled questions surfaced.

What had happened? Where did that hour go? Why were they effectively invisible to everyone else? Why did she dribble so much? And how could such a small guy cover her admittedly large boob with his hand?

"Umm, Megan? Wardrobe malfunction..." Amanda said as she unlocked her car. "Seriously, how much did you have?"

"Oh. Sorry, didn't realise," she mumbled apologetically. Megan had unconsciously lifted herself out of her dress and was running a finger over the still hard teat, wondering how he had applied a vacuum. She stuffed herself back in her costume and slid into the front seat, waving the twins into the rear. "I swear I didn't have that much."

"Well, the fruit juice does disguise the alcohol. Probably a very good thing you're not driving home." Amanda headed off and glanced in the mirror at the pale twins. One was staring directly at her and the other was murmuring something she didn't understand. The first looked at Megan, then back at her and shook his head. It looked like he said no to whatever the second guy had said. They were a strange, strange pair. She hoped Megan knew what she was getting into.

Amanda drove the short distance to Megan's house and pulled over. "Well, have a good night. I'll drop by in the afternoon to... Help wash up. Trunk's open."

"Thanks, Mandy. I'll see you later."

Amanda leaned over and placed her hand on Megan's leg. "Be careful hun. They seem nice, but... I don't know. I get a funny feeling from them."

"Thanks, I will. They just seem lonely and a bit lost. I've dated worse."

"Ok. I'll trust your judgement. See you later for coffee then."

Megan and the twins picked up the food containers and went to her front door. She looked back at the lights of Amanda's car disappearing into another fog and furrowed her brow. The weather was weird. Two minutes earlier, the sky was clear, but another fog had started to close in. Suitably creepy for Halloween.

"Nice hus Megan. You alone?"

Jolted back, Megan nodded her head at Blåttøye. "Yes, just me and the oven. Come on in. "

Grøntøye had removed his glasses and seemed to be scanning the neighbourhood. He slid them back on and bowed slightly. "Takk skal du ha... Thank you, Megan. You are kind."

Megan giggled nervously as she unlocked the door. She quickly waved the twins in and closed out the night. "Kitchen's here. Just put the containers on the table, thanks. And feel free to eat whatever you like."

"Thank you. Anything?"

"Sure. Please, anything you'd like." She patted her hips. "I eat a bit too much of what I make. I could lose a bit of weight."

Grøntøye and Blåttøye stopped their demolition of the food in the containers and murmured to each other excitedly. Most of it was unintelligible to Megan but she recognised søt, sukker and væske from their previous conversations. Sweet, sugar and liquid... Nervously she adjusted her costume to cover her tits a bit more.

Blåttøye slid up to her and rested his hand on her breast. Megan stared at the pale hand and its impossibly white nails as it mauled her boob. She hesitantly plucked at the sleeve of his suit. It didn't move.

"What are you?" she whispered, terrified of her thoughts. "You're not... But that's impossible... How? What do you want from me? Where are you from, really?"

Grøntøye oozed up to her other side and ran a hand from her inside ankle to her vagina, making her shiver in a mixture of terror and delight. "We are romvesen. Not like you. Not like other beings here. We... don't know why. We awoke in Norge many years ago."

"Vær stille Grøntøye," Blåttøye growled without his mouth moving. "You say too much."

Grøntøye shrugged and slid his fingers into Megan's scared dry vagina. "I am tired of hiding. We came here for new. No more grønlandssel, hvalross or reinsdyr to eat. Megan ist kind and she is søt. How can that be dårlig? See, she is making sugar liquid for us now." He held up his glistening fingers.

Blåttøye slowly nodded, "Ja, ja. You are right." His hand fully enclosed her breast and gently massaged it. "Megan is good for us."

Megan stared wide-eyed at Grøntøye, who had gone back to invading her vagina. She couldn't speak, just drew short sobs as she realised that her Halloween, a time for a bit of innocent fun, was anything but. The twins had seemed nice enough, but they weren't... human. Her legs crumpled as the thought hit her.

=====

"Oh God, what happened?" Megan blearily looked up at two impossibly white slightly concerned faces. "Ah. You don't do facial expressions very well, do you?"

Blåttøye tilted his glasses slightly and forced a smile. "Nei, we are learning. You fell. We found your room. Are you better?"

Megan grimaced as the boning in her costume dug in as she sat up. "Yes, thank you." She rubbed her hand across her face and sighed. "Great. I meet two really cute guys and it turns out they're aliens. On Halloween. What are the odds of that happening?"

"Megan, vad menar... What do you mean?"

Her terror had subsided to just mild concern. She figured that if they had wanted to do her any harm, then they would have when she fainted. They seemed to be happy eating snacks and playing with her body. Just like any other guys. Human guys.

"Well," she sighed. "I had hoped to meet a single man who I could bring home and have a bit of fun with."

The twins looked even more blankly at her.

"You know, get some horizontal exercise. Bedroom boogie."

"Nein, we do not know. Was ist das?"

"Oh. Ok. Umm, well like what you were doing to me before. Making sweet liquid. Squeezing my boobs. That was nice." She squirmed uncomfortably, looked at the twins, shrugged, and pulled the dress off over her head. "You really don't know much about women? How old are you? How do you have sex? Why sugar?"

Grøntøye held up his hand. "We have asked us questions and we have no answers. We remember men in grey fighting with men with no uniform. We hid, listened, learned their languages. We avoided people. We are dårlig, bad to them. Just listened, learned. We... we... aufgelöst food. Disappear food. You swallow, we do not. We do not sex."

Blåttøye lifted her boob and pressed her hardened nipple with his thumb. "We watch movies, television. Learn more. Make little money. Sørøya ist small. America is big. Move here. We are now not... so strange."

A strange sensation was flowing through Megan's breast tissue. The surface, particularly her nipple tingled under his touch. A thousand tiny hands, pinching and spiking her flesh, yet sucking on her at the same time as his hand melted and flowed around her. The sight was mind-numbing, but at another level, she didn't care. The feeling was intensely satisfying. She bit her lip and slowly fell back on her bed. A hand crept up her leg and a finger slid into her pussy.

"Det er fantastisk Blåttøye! Much süß liquid! Megan is wonderful maker."

Megan rolled her eyes and moaned when Grøntøye's finger expanded and filled her vagina. She was tight, never getting anything thicker than a couple of inches inside but she was now impossibly full.

"No, don't stop," she croaked. Megan's hand scrabble at her clit, trying to chase the feelings the hand inside her body was creating. Poking, prodding, pinching... And sucking.

"Oh, God!" she wailed. Megan came and came hard. Her back arched violently up, then slammed back onto the bed. Panting, she furiously scrubbed her lump with her knuckles as the twins continued to feel her.

"So much sweet. Blåttøye, komm jetzt her! Taste Megan's sweet væske," Grøntøye said with a hint of amazement.

Megan squealed when Blåttøye pushed his way into her cunt beside his brother. She had folded her legs as far back as she could to let them in, but she was being stretched beyond her limits. "Please, no. No more. That's too much in there," she sobbed, half from the pain, half from the continuous pleasure.

"Oh? That was dårlig? We are sorry."

The pressure on her opening immediately relaxed. Megan took a deep breath and smiled at the twins. "Better. Oh shit, that's good."

Both hands were rolling around inside her. She knew they weren't actually hands but she didn't care. The feeling was exquisite. Not a word she used very often but there was no other way to describe it. Blåttøye and Grøntøye were doing things to her that was physically impossible for anyone or anything manmade to do. The feeling on her boob was now replicated in, and on, her cunt. Little bits of pleasure firing over her body, leaving her constantly at the ragged edge of orgasm, occasionally tripping over, constantly flowing for her companions' pleasure.

Blåttøye nodded at his brother. "Ja, ja, this ist god sweet. Very good. Megan is kind to give us her liquid."

Their plaything panted, "Please, can I see what you look like? I must know."

"Nein, we cannot. We do not know. We can move, take many shapes. Like nøkk, but they are stories. We watched movie with ghosts. That was gut. Exciting. We are ghosts now."

"Oh, ok." Megan closed her eyes and tried to relax, just letting the feelings flow. She had wanted a bit of fun, but nothing could have prepared her for this. She was sweating profusely from the exertion the twins were putting her body through.

"Blåttøye, hva er dette hullet? Shall I try?"

"I do not know. Ja, try the hole. Be careful of Megan."

"Ja. I will."

Megan grimaced and squeezed her eyes tight when a thin reed explored her virgin ass. Not unpleasant, but unusual. She tried to relax again, but her body couldn't. Too many feelings, too much pleasure, too strange. Sweat was running off her in spite of the cool night. That had soaked the bed, but nothing from her vagina had been wasted. The twins had soaked up every drop.

"Jeg fant magen. Where Megan makes food into sukker. Wunderbar."

"Very good. Ja, very god Grøntøye." Blåttøye removed his glasses and softly tapped Megan's cheek. She opened her eyes and fell into the whirling pools of blue and gold.

"Tusen takk, Megan. Thank you. You are a good friend. Now sleep."

Megan nodded, her mind filled with images of a deep blue ocean filled with golden fish.

=====

"Megan? Meg! Where are you? Are you here? Are you ok?"

Megan groaned and rubbed her head. The panicked voice pounded into her skull with the force of a thousand Viking hammers. 'Oh, God. What did I drink? This is the worst hangover ever...'

She slowly sat up and tried to call down to Amanda, but she couldn't speak. Her throat was parched and she realised her body was covered in sticky sweat.

"There you are, hun. I was starting to... What on earth happened to you?"

Megan waved and mimed that she needed a drink. Amanda dashed to the kitchen and brought back a large glass of water. "I must have been so drunk," Megan croaked. "I remember getting into your car, then nothing much until now." She emptied the glass and looked around. "Are the twins still here?

Amanda shook her head. "No, I don't think so. But... but... Amanda, you're thinner. Much thinner," she whispered. "How?"

Megan looked down at her naked body. Amanda was right. There wasn't as much of her as there was twelve hours ago. She shook her head slowly. "I don't know. That's impossible. I seem to be covered in sweat and my umm, pussy is really sore. I must have had a serious workout. Where did those two bastards go? They could have at least said goodbye." She looked closely at her boobs and upper arm then frowned. "I need a shower."

Amanda followed her friend to the bathroom. It didn't make sense. No amount of sex in one night could have caused such a massive weight loss. Megan had to have lost at least ten pounds, possibly more.

Megan ran the shower and stepped in while it was warming up. The snap of cold helped clear her head and parts of the night started to float back. Images, flashes of conversation, feelings. She sighed and soaped herself up. There was no doubt she'd had sex with the twins. Her pussy was aching and her breasts felt like they'd been pummeled with rocks. She looked down and lifted one to examine closely. She gasped and quickly got out of the shower. "Mandy, can you please have a close look at my tits? Tell me what you see."

Amanda looked sideways at Megan and looked at her friend. "They look like boobs? A bit smaller, but boobs?"

"No. Close. Real close." Megan grabbed her friend's hand and dropped her tit into it. "Can you see spots?"

Amanda stared at the thing in her hand, then bent forward to look. "You're right. Tiny red dots, like dozens of little mosquito bites." She lifted the breast and looked under. "That's weird. Underneath as well. That can't be from insects."

"Yes, and look at my arm. It's the same. What happened to me?"

Amanda closely looked at her friend's body. The tiny dots were everywhere. "I don't know. I honestly don't know, but you have lost a lot of weight. Do you have any scales?"

"Under my bed." Suddenly aware she was naked, Megan wrapped a towel around herself and went back to her bedroom. She was starting to think straight. Grøntøye and Blåttøye fucking her and then leaving without saying goodbye was making her angry. The mysterious weight loss was nothing compared to being used and tossed away again.

"So what did you weigh?" asked Amanda.

"Not sure. Too much. It's on my phone in the kitchen." She pulled out the scales, dropped the towel and weighed herself. Megan grunted in surprise, grabbed the towel and headed to the kitchen. She picked her handbag up off the sideboard and frowned when she couldn't find her phone.

Noticing her face, Amanda scanned the room. "Meg, it's on the table."

"Oh, thanks. That's odd. I was sure I left it in my bag." She picked it up and glanced at the plastic containers dropped there the night before. They were all empty. "Those two must have been hungry. No one else has been in here. Oh..."

"Oh?"

Megan held up her phone. "They left me a note on my phone. They cracked my password. How?"

"Don't worry about that. What's it say?"

"Don't worry about those two hacking my phone? Right. Anyway..." Megan paused as she took in the message. "Holy crap... It was them. They... ate me. Oh god, they ate my fat!" She slumped into a chair and shakily handed her phone to Amanda.

Amanda took the phone and sat. Megan had gone a pale green and was struggling to hold herself upright. She started reading the message.

'Thank you Megan for giving us your sugar food. We have opened your phone and used translate. Our English will get better. You make great sugar food in your house and in your body. It is very enjoyable and you liked giving your sugar liquid to us. You are truly a good friend offering all food in your house. We did take much of your sugar food from you and we hope we did not take too much. We do not want to hurt you. We have to go. After a good meal we must rest in quiet. We remember your phone and we will get one. We will call you to come back. We hope you will see us. Not for food from you. You cannot give us more. Can you give more sugar liquid? We hope so. That was very nice. Goodbye. Your friends Grontoye and Blattoye'

"Fucking hell, Meg. What are they? Holy shit on a stick, they must have given you some sort of liposuction. That's not possible, you'd be bruised like crazy. What were your numbers? You look great."

Some colour started to return to Megan and she stared open-mouthed at her note app. "They sucked out twenty-eight pounds." She slammed the phone on the table and yelled, "They ate twenty-eight fucking pounds of my body!"

She stood and angrily paced the kitchen, stopping to drink more water. Sighing, she sat down and rubbed her temples. "My god, I've been eaten and fucked by aliens. They sure aren't human. I don't think they are from Earth. They don't know themselves. But," she said with a short laugh, "I did say they could eat any food in the house. To them, this place, including my fat ass, must have been the best buffet in town."

"I have to say I'm having a hard time with this. I don't know what to think. Should we tell somebody? The Police, the Army?"

"No. They didn't hurt me, and to be honest, I liked them. They're definitely strange, but they are ok, even if they aren't human. And," Megan smiled and stood, "They gave me the best lipo job ever. And did other things that were pretty amazing."

Amanda shook her head. "Well, you did want a new start, but I bet you never expected this. Tell you what though, you're going to have to do some shopping for clothes. Nothing you have will fit that hot new body of yours."

"That's true." Megan ran her hands over herself and laughed. "Let's go shopping. I need a decent breakfast and there's some shops with clothes I've been dying to try but I've never been game to enter."

"Ok. I'll duck home and grab my car. I think I'd better drive."

"Sure. And I'll tell you what else they did to me over coffee. And thanks for introducing me to them. That was the best Halloween ever."

Rustyoznail
Rustyoznail
425 Followers
12