From Riches to Slave Girl

Story Info
A rich woman becomes a slave.
5.9k words
4.07
37.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in sexual situations are 18 years of age and older.

(This episode covers some of the same characters as the Carol Manning case but emphasizes the Carmichael family. No need to read the previous episode.)

The young girl entered the counselor's office and said, "My name is Susan Riley. Mrs Kavanaugh told me to report to you. She said you would pay my way through University."

"Please enter. I am Sandra Carmichael. You should address me as Mistress."

"Yes, Mistress."

"The Troubles of 2021-2027 ended two years AGO. Since then the New Government had done wonders. One of consequences of the old regime was that Hyperinflation had cut real wages 60%. Poor women could no longer afford to have children so they began the custom of breeder slavery. Women wore a slave collar and become legal slaves. They bore children. I would be willing to pay your way through university. In return I would breed you first by my husband and then by son. My son is going to university and cannot be distracted by silly females. And after he graduates, he can take a wife who will know her place because she will have to compete with an obedient and sexy slave girl like you."

"I am an obedient girl."

"We have been following you for 6 months. You are pretty, a natural blonde, have C cup breasts and are intelligent enough to breed. And those breasts will get even bigger after you have been bred. The quaint custom of the curtsy has been brought back. Please curtsy to me. In the future you will curtsy to my female guests. Of course you understand that you will be having sex with 2 men whenever they need you. And I also will require your services. Please prove your compliance by taking off your panties and placing them by my ping pong paddle on the corner of the desk."

Susan quickly complied. She did so by lifting her school girl's skirt high enough to prove to Mrs. Carmichael that she was a real blonde. She knew what was coming. Older girls had talked of girl on girl love. They all said it made women feel good.

"You will soon become a slave though an educated one. Your wages as a teacher would never be sufficient to support yourself and your children. A slave must be obedient. Of course a slave girl is joyous. You will be orgasming several times a day." She did not mention how much her daughter Kat would demand from her.

"I am going to test your obedience. Pull your skirt above your waist and get over my lap. I will give you your welcome to slavery spanks."

Susan complied. Within 3 seconds of getting over Mistress's lap, Susan felt the first whap from the ping pong paddle. After slowly and steadily administering 20 spanks, Mrs Carmichael began fingering the blonde's pussy. The girl was getting excited. She was a virgin. Her husband Robert would love her. She resumed spanking after bringing the girl close to an orgasm. After 10 spanks, Susan's rear end was sufficiently red so she stopped. Then she fingered the girl to a climax. She let the girl revel in unconsciousness for a few seconds. Then she pushed her to the floor and gave her hand to her slave to kiss.

She said, "Kiss and worship the hand that spanked you and gave you an orgasm."

Susan kissed Mistress's hand several times. Mistress was an answer to her desire to go to school, be a teacher and to bear children.

"I am not wearing panties. Lift up my skirts and nibble on me. You are a woman and will know what to do."

"The older girls told me about this. I did not want to do this until I became a slave so I could learn to do sex as my Master and Mistress told me. There is no escape from poverty for most women in the modern world except through slavery."

She began nibbling. After a few minutes, Mistress told her to "suck my clit." That ended the interview.

A few minutes later, Mrs Carmichael said, "Go grab some things from the dormitories for now. You are coming home with me. We can send for the rest of your things tomorrow. Tonight you will lose your virginity to my husband."

When they arrived home, Sandra showed Susan to her room. After she put way her few personal items, Sandra told Susan to take off her clothes. She said, "Take a quick shower and come nude to the kitchen. Your red little bottom will excite the men of the house. You are a slave and will never wear clothes without permission."

When Susan arrived in the kitchen, Susan said, "I know some things about cooking but maybe not fancy food from France and Italy."

"Wear this apron to protect your girly bits. You will help cook and then serve dinner. In a few months you will be doing all the cooking. In the morning you will do breakfast at 7:30 AM by yourself."

Susan was a woman and knew that the both men were excited by her. And then she noticed Kat (Katherine) was also looking very intently at her.

After dinner, Sandra said, "Everyone this is Susan. She is as obedient as she is pretty. She is our new slave girl. Robert, you are head of household so you can put her slave collar on her. It is not a fancy collar with a shocker. But it does have GPS so we can always find her."

Robert put the black slave collar on Susan and said, "With this collar I thee enslave. Susan, enjoy your slavery."

Susan immediately juiced when she heard that collar snap shut. This intense reaction to slavery had been written about on the Internet.

Kat and Sandra both saw Susan's body quiver. It was as if a bolt of electricity had shot through her. The girl was definitely turned on by slavery.

After dinner, Sandra took Susan to her bedroom. She took a quick shower and had Susan service her. She told her to finish in 5 minutes as her husband Robert would be coming soon to take his slave girl's virginity. Robert did come and thanks to a little touching and kissing of Susan's pussy by her Mistress, the young slave girl was ready to surrender her virginity to her Master and to have her first male induced orgasm. Afterwards, Susan decided that slavery was right for her. She could have sex several times a day and would soon be bearing children. Slavery was the best of all possible worlds for young girls like Susan.

After Susan had cleaned up she went to her room. She was still naked when Jeff Carmichael entered the room. She could see he sported a boner. Mistress had told her that her son would demand lots of blowjobs. Men in the modern post Civil War 2 era saw this as a right. Mistress had given her some tips on suck and swallow. Jeff sat on the bed. Susan got on her knees on the thick carpet and began servicing him. She loved being of service orally to the Male. She met his needs. He needed her. She served the Male. It gave her a place in the world. She was the Carmichael family slave girl.

As Jeff was leaving, Susan said, "Master, that was the first time I ever did that and I promise to please you even better next time."

"You did alright."

It might have been 30 minutes later when Kat walked into her room. Susan had noticed there was no lock on her door which was understandable as she was a sex slave.

A naked Kat said, "Follow me to my room."

After midnight Sandra Carmichael woke up and walked down the hall and peeked into Kat's room. Just as she thought, Susan and Kat were asleep in each other's arms like any couple on a honeymoon.

In the morning Susan got out of bed, showered and was ready to serve breakfast. Mistress had given her a list family favorites. Only the parents drank coffee. The two adult children ate a healthier diet.

That afternoon before dinner Sandra gathered Kat and Susan together to do an ass shaking routine she had learned from her friend Chelsea. It promised to give a woman a phenomenal sculptured ass in 90 days. Sandra and Kat were looking better already.

After dinner, Jeff needed a blowjob from Susan so he could go out with a couple his male friends who wanted to write their own video game. This was an ongoing project.

Kat said, "This is a slave raincoat. There is no rain forecasted. Everyone knows that a girl wearing a slave collar and a raincoat is naked underneath her coat. We are going to my friend Mathilda's place. We are going to play spin the bottle with you."

There were 4 free and wealthy girls and one slave. The 4 free girls took turns spinning the bottle. If the bottle pointed at a girl, Susan was obligated to crawl forward and nibble the young woman to an orgasm. The girls talked, gossiped and listened to music between orgasms.

Susan realized that Kat loved her, when she crawled towards Kat for the second time. Kat did a 69 with Susan who by that time desperately needed a release. Later that night, Kat had Susan do another 69 before they went to sleep.

Susan realized at some level these girls knew they would be competing with slaves who were trained to obedience so they would never be free as women had been back in the 1990s. But the older generation of women remembered those days which were not good for women and families. Lots of divorce back then.

On Saturday, Sandra had a garden party. Susan served drinks and chef salads in the nude. After she cleared the picnic table in the backyard, the 5 women sat in chairs. Mistress told Susan that she was to lay herself down over each woman for 10 hand spanks. Sandra spanked last. After she gave Susan her the 50th slap on her rear end, she used her fingers to bring her slave to a climax.

On Saturday night Susan was taken nude underneath her raincoat to a guys poker party at Robert's friend's house. His wife was away. Sandra had prepared her. Susan had given several blowjobs to Jeff so she was getting more skilled. And Sandra had put dildos up Susan's anal passage so she could perform anal sex on demand without hurting herself. Robert had to remind the men that Susan was a breeder slave and would soon be getting pregnant. They had to wait 90 days for her new nutritional regime enabled her to pass a blood nutrient test. No deformed babies for the Carmichaels. Sandra and Robert decided Susan would give her baby the Carmichael family name on the birth certificate.

Susan served snacks and drinks. Sandra told her to not let any man have sex with her twice as these men were getting older. No heart attacks. After the men had played for a couple of hours and had caught up on the local news and gossip, Robert said it was time for Susan to entertain the men. Sandra had taught her a dance routine based on her ass shaking exercise. That was a hit. The men had cut for high card to determine who went first. The first two men wanted blowjobs. Sandra had told her to prepare herself by drinking a vegetable smoothie prior to entertaining the men. The third man wanted anal sex. He was about the same size as Sandra's second dildo so she could easily accommodate him. She did not orgasm but did find the act of serving a Male anally made her feel good. She also made that man feel good. Robert had volunteered to go last. He decided to get a blowjob rather than take her vaginally because his friends would be jealous.

When Susan arrived home, she showered. Sandra came in to her room. Susan nibbled her. Then Kat returned from her date and showered. Then Kat walked down the hall nude to Susan's room and said, "Follow me."

On Sunday Sandra took Susan to a garden nursery. Sandra said to the owner Mrs Bellini that she had noticed the two brothers who worked for her were looking at women very hungrily. She said, "Susan is the solution to that problem. Susan, take that young man to the employee's bathroom and do a quick suck and swallow. And then have him send for his brother and do the same for him."

"My husband died in the Civil War so if I tried to take care of the men who made deliveries here, I could be overwhelmed. On Tuesdays we get most of our deliveries between 7:30 and 8:30. Could you send Susan here Tuesday morning early?"

"I have another slave in training named Carol Manning. I am preparing her to be my son's slave wife. I want my son to have 2 slaves. One wife and one breeder slave. Women in the old days caused too many problems for men. No divorces in the Carmichael family. Besides, two women can give me lots of grandchildren. I need to remind you that Susan is a breeder slave and can only be used orally and anally. But she is getting good at both."

On Wednesday Sandra talked to Susan about something called Service Work. Pastor Wilson had survived the Civil War by remaining neutral despite being a liberal though that Hyperinflation enraged him too. His wife was named Sandra Wilson. She had started servicing the men she met who had no women. Rich men had breeder slaves. In a few weeks she was sexing 20 or more men a week. Her husband was a liberal and did not mind as she already had all the children she wanted to have. In the second week she recruited women to help her service the men.

A female police detective heard of what she was doing and proposed a Sex Stamp program guaranteeing a man sex with a high quality female once or twice a week depending on his age. The detective liked the idea because female cops could help arrest men who were either a nuisance or were wanted elsewhere. They needed to be fingerprinted. Men who refused sex with Sandra Wilson because of the fear of being fingerprinted were taken into custody. Most had warrants from out of state. Detective Jenny Monroe and Mrs Wilson presented the idea to the Police Chief who loved the idea. He was wondering how he could convince Sandra Wilson to do some Service Work for him. But he could wait for that day. He was a patient man.

Sandra Carmichael explained Service Work to Susan and said that was where she was on Monday. She had done Service Work on Friday before she recruited Susan. And now she was taking Susan to do Service Work. The men had Sex Stamp cards and were vetted by the police. She would tell the men that Susan was a breeder slave. She could not be taken vaginally as that was reserved for her owner who would soon be breeding her. She would tell the men that since Susan was a new slave, they could spank her ass 6 times each. A total of 72 spanks as there were a dozen men in the rooming house. The men who wanted a blow job or anal sex could take Susan.

While they were driving to the rooming house, Sandra took a black slave collar from the glove box. She said, "this is your Mistress's little secret. Robert does not need to know about this."

She put the slave collar on at the first red light. She said, "I always juice when I put on that slave collar. I think every woman who tries it juices. Lots of girls in colleges who come from wealthy families play slave girl games. I hear it is very exciting to be at jeopardy of being enslaved."

When they arrived, the men all took turns swatting Susan's ass. They liked the feel of it. Susan began to understand how good she made men feel when they spanked her. Sandra had talked to her of the ideal of giving service to others which is instinctive to women and is a primary goal for slaves.

The last man to spank Susan set her down at his feet and and unzipped his pants. She made his dick feel really good. Several men followed. One man took Susan and had her lean over the large dining room table. Then he took her anally. She was growing to like giving service in this fashion. Sandra had sexed 7 men. One blow job and 6 vaginally. She was close to her third orgasm.

When she was driving home, she tried to get her slave collar off at the first red light. It did not release. At the next red light, she had Susan try to release the slave collar to no avail. When she got home, she went into her secret hiding place to get her operator's manual that gave in depth explanations for programming her brand of slave collar. Then she made a frightening discovery.

Her slave collar was in her secret hiding place with the manual. The slave collar she was wearing was not hers. She was standing next to Susan when she said, "Robert. He must have switched collars and gave me an identical collar with his own programming. Programs by law allow you to program a slave collar for as little as a few hours or for as long as a year for first time usage. I could be a slave for up to a year. But I hope I will still be your Mistress."

Sandra Carmichael faced the inevitable truth. She would be treated as a slave for as long as Robert had programmed her collar. She decided to meet her fate head on. She had Susan go get Kat and Jeff. Jeff said he did know what his dad was going to do. "Dad told me that he knew about Service Work and that you would be happier as a slave. He will not completely demean you. He said he would allow you to be Head Slave Girl and be Mistress to Susan."

Jeff left. Kat had a question. "What will you do now?"

"I will become a naked slave girl until my Master releases me from this collar. The law has a maximum time limit on its first use of one year to protect women who temporarily lost their senses. After the initial year, longer term arrangements could be made, especially for women who bore children. I doubt Master wants to breed me again. He has Susan for that. I guess he wants to test me as a slave. Can I be obedient enough? Will I enjoy slavery? I will enjoy it. I can feel my juices flowing knowing this could be my forever slave collar. I am going to take off my clothes now. Slaves are not allowed clothes. Fortunately, both Jeff and Kat had seen her sunbathe in the nude.

She said, "I want to make a good entrance when Master comes home."

Susan got dinner ready. The now permanently nude Sandra remained in her room wondering if this were still her room. Susan came and said, "Master is home. Dinner will be served in 10 minutes. Master said, "You will eat with the free persons as you did before. I am sorry, Mistress. But Master said you should move some of your things to my room as we will be sharing Master's bed. He also said you will serve him in this room tonight. "

The nude Sandra held up her head and walked into the dining room, comparing herself to the nude 18 year-old blonde she had to compete against for Robert's favors.

Halfway through the meal, Robert said, "I have decided to have Sandra serve me as a slave for the next year. I think she will learn a lot about herself. She will serve me in my room after dinner tonight."

Kat and Susan were women and knew Sandra was juicing a lot even for her. They understood that slavery excited the hell out of Sandra.

That night was the most passionate sex they had had in a decade. They both knew that slavery agreed with Sandra.

In the morning at breakfast, Robert said he was taking the morning off and would run an errand with Sandra.

Later he drove into town and parked in a garage in a building unfamiliar to Sandra. It was a high class place because she knew how to price decor. They took the elevator to the 7th floor. She questioned nothing as all decisions were made by the Master. When she saw the entrance, she knew what was to happen to her. She was there for plastic surgery. They waited less than 5 minutes.

The receptionist said, "The doctor will see you now."

Robert told Sandy, "Hand your raincoat to the nice receptionist."

Sandy, the slave girl, complied. She knew she was juicing. And she knew both Master and the doctor realized just how excited she was.

Doctor Richardson said, "Robert made this appointment a month ago. He sent me nude photos of you. We have agreed that you breasts will be augmented from a C to a D cup. And I will do a mini-facelift. That and your exercise with all that ass shaking will really make you look good. Surgery will be in the morning at 10 but you will arrive at 9. I will keep you overnight. Most surgeons don't but I do."

Over the intercom the receptionist said, "Your son arrived early from college with his friend."

"Tell them to come in. Robert, I assume you don't mind if this slave girl services my son and his friend?"

12