From Rommates to What... Ch. 01

Story Info
Drew comes back after a short break and founds his roomate...
1k words
3.87
10.8k
6

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi All,

This is my 1st time writing erotica. I watch a lot of porn and while watching I many times indulge in my own fantasy. So, I thought why not give it a try? I might not be good at it, but hey I would learn with coming time. All characters are above 18 in the story. I don't know how many parts I'll extend this too, let's see. Even though English is my 2nd language, my grammar is still a little wonky so please spare me for those mistakes. You might feel the story a little slow at start but I want this so that I can have a lot to play with later on time.

Any comment/feedback is appreciated. I hope you enjoy your time.

Thanks

Drew

The bus stopped at the bus stop and I got down. It was already evening, but the flat is just 15 mins away from here so all is good. It's cold right now even though I can see dawning sun. I check my mobile and I see not even a single call or text from Blake. So, he really did move on after our fight. It's good. I'm not even in place to sympathize with someone who doesn't want to know or accept who they are. Not right now. If he would have been clear that he's still questioning and exploring, I would have accepted that. But don't have my dick in your ass in my room and outside claim yourself to be straight and hangout or go on date with girls. I was even not asking him to come out of closet if he wasn't comfortable. But don't make me a butt of a joke, go on dates and don't know what more with girls, claim yourself straight to the whole outside world but come to me at in private to get fucked. I'm not going to be your little secret. Yeah, I might not be good looking but I know how to fuck, and if he wants that, he can find many DLs online.

Just to give context, I'm brown in skin, hairy body, neither built nor lean. You can actually consider me muscular yet not that muscular bear. I've good shoulder and chest at the same time I've a little belly which I'm proud of. I used to have body issues, when I used to see that my body isn't as lean or built, non-hairy I used to watch in media and porn in majority. But when I came to know that building body have so many factors contributing to it and for many it takes a year but at the same time for others it takes years, I came at peace. I should love my body the way I'm. I'm working on it and it might take time but I'll reach somewhere at a certain point. I've to be my best self and not that I see on screen. My dick is 6.5 inches and yeah, it's not long but its above average, go search on net if you don't believe me.

And that's why this hurts very much that as Blake was few of the guys who appreciated me the way I'm, as you know how body building concept is toxic in gay community. You all know, I don't need to elaborate it more. Or he just wanted a secret dick up his ass and I was the convenient option for him.

After the fight with Blake, I went to my friend's house as I wasn't in mood to stay in that house for a while. Returning after 1 week, I feel a little fresh. I've even got some snacks for my roommate. Yeah, I live with a roommate. His name is Sean. He's pursuing higher studies and I'm a software engineer. We only have a year gap of age difference. I'm 24 and he's 23. We didn't know each other before sharing flat. He put on the ad for flat mate, and he was specifically looking for a flat mate who's earning. At first, I thought he's an earning person too but then when I met him, he said he's pursuing his further studies, and wanted a flat mate who have a job because he had a bad experience last time sharing flat because his previous flat mate was late most of the time for rent.

Sean knows I'm gay or well he got to know while shifting as the 1st thing I did after shifting was put the pride flat on the wall where I put my table and laptop. He then asked if I'm gay and I said Yes. He said all cool and then went outside. It was Friday when I moved in, he returned with 6 bottles of beer and said,

"I hope you don't have plans for tonight. Let's celebrate your moving." I think it's been 9 months since I moved in with him.

I assume Sean is straight as I saw him with his girlfriend Rita many times. He introduced me to her when she came to the flat after I moved in. Other than her name I don't know much about her. Well since I was out for a week, I'm sure he would have used the whole house for fucking and what not. I hope it doesn't reek of sweat and cum. I love these smells, don't get me wrong but not of those in whose action I'm not involved in.

When I knocked the door, he opened the door. He was wearing only his blue boxer briefs, hugging his thighs very tightly. As I saw of his boxer briefs 1st, you know I looked down 1st. When I saw him fully, he wasn't wet, so it means I didn't stop him during his action or shower or anything sort of. So, I began while coming in,

"I hope I didn't interrupt you while having sex" (I know I didn't but still...)

"No no no. You didn't stop anything."

"Well, the flat smells the same, did you clean before me coming over here so that there's no trace of you and Rita banging every place you can find?"

He was on his room's door and I was on mine when he turned and said, pointing his finger at me,

"On that, we broke up the day after you left."

I was caught off guard and as I fully processed what he said, he slammed his rooms door. It was clear indication that for now he didn't want to have conversation regarding it.