From Rommates to What... Ch. 04

Story Info
Drew and Sean first night part 1.
2.4k words
4.48
4.4k
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Drew

"Why did I agree to this????" I said aloud.

"You agreed for what? Mentoring the new intern? I told you not to take it as you are already loaded with this sprint's work but nooooo you had to be the nice guy here." Nick said to me.

"What are you talking about?" I asked him as it wasn't the answer I was looking for.

"So, we are not talking about work?" His face beamed like a sun. Argg what did I call upon myself that this is happening to me.

Sandy is very close friend of mine. We joined the company together, did the training together and lucky got in the same department. We both are gays and most of the office knows about it. For once everyone in office thought that we were together but we clarified that it isn't the case. I'm gay but Nick, he's the definition of what gay means. He's polar opposite of me and maybe that's why we click. He was the reason I started to know and learn more about queer culture. He was the one who took me to gay bar for the 1st time. He took me for my 1st drag show. He even taught me how-to put-on lipstick. He even tucked in front of me once which I wasn't asking for but still got it. Even though he used to get in and out of drag time to time, for the past six months he's getting regular for it. I've to say one thing about Sandy, if he takes a thing seriously, he takes it seriously. And that's why he's insisting me to put me in drag as well. Which I'm not against, but I still don't think I'm ready yet.

There was Brain too, who joined the company with me and Sandy, but he left company just three months ago. He's pan and when he recognized that this job isn't for him, he left. He has now become a content creator and his fans account is running quite successfully. He was dabbling between creating contents and working nine to five. But when he left, he totally got into it. His social media pages too have huge amount of followers and all is going good with him. Me and Sandy as loyal friends are subscribed to his channel even though we never watched his video. Well, I'll come clean, I did go to his page once, but then without opening any video I closed it.

"We are talking about work." I said, so that he doesn't lead the conversation far.

"No, we are not..." his face beamed even more. Fuck, he's gonna get it out of my mouth right.

"So, I assume that Blake wants to get in touch with you and you said yes and now you are regretting it?" He asked.

"No...." I said in high pitch tone.

"Well, then we are talking about work then." He turned his chair and went to his desk, leaving me shocked. So according to him, my life is either work or Blake? That was a deadpan read on me that my life consists of only two things.

I got up from my chair, went to washroom and locked myself in a stall. I closed the lid and sat upon it, putting my face in my head rewinding what happened yesterday. First, he looked so carefree when he was drunk. His cheeks were red and his goofy smile was doing things inside me. Second, he really hugged me tight during bike right and I loved every second of it. Third, I was on verge on losing my self-control as my fingers traced his crack. I'm sure he was sighing with smiling that I lost my control. My body wanted him, I wanted him. Fourth, when I was washing him down, I almost brought my mouth on his shoulder to kiss and bite. I wanted to bite his neck, his shoulder, his collar bone. While washing him down I was imagining how his body will look like with all the bite marks on his body. And that constant thought didn't let me lose my boner for a very long time.

And when at last I almost lose my boner, he had to put his chin on my stomach, look at me with eyes saying "FUCK ME" brought my bone back. And while thinking all these four things, my boner is back again. I took out my phone and typed,

"So tonight..."

I was thinking as how to complete the sentence and instead of pressing a letter I pressed send. And to my surprise I got immediate reply,

"Yes. And see, as I said before, yes will be my answer."

So, we will have something for tonight, won't we?

"Cool, then. I gotta go for meeting."

There wasn't any meeting. I wanted to end this conversation

"Sure."

I got out of the stall, washed my hands and looked in the mirror. Let's see how this night will go then.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I came to flat, it was empty, meaning Sean left for his workout. Our gyms are different, his gym far from flat compared to one I go. After freshen up, I went to closet to change into something light before heading out, and my eyes went to the pack of jockstraps which was a pack of five but I only have four with me. I got flashbacks of seeing the package opened, a short with briefs in it and a t-shirt adjacent to it lying on the ground. I immediately pictured that Sean is trying one of them and that image itself not only surprised me but also gave me inkling that he actually wants to try exploring his sexuality.

When I opened his room's door, I saw him facing mirror, and his whole naked body from back visible to me. His one hand on his head's back, other hand down, probably on his dick caressing it. But that image sustained only for a second as he quickly turned around and I looked him down and up, in orange jockstrap. On his skin, orange jockstrap was actually looking so good. When my eyes met his, my eyes again went down and up, totally registering his naked body in jockstrap in my mind. And when our eyes met again, I was thinking two things at that time, first, he's thinking what to say, second, he looks fuckable!

Before he could say anything, I said,

"You can keep this one for yourself." And I left.

Even though I was wearing boxer briefs already, I still wanted to inaugurate this blue jockstrap in front of me. I quickly changed into it and looked into mirror. I again started to doubt myself that he wants to try things with me. I shook my head, to throw those incoming thoughts from my mind. And I left.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I stood in front of mirror after my shower, with only a blue towel wrapped around my waist, I was weighing everything. On one side there was anger to show him how it's like to fuck, on the other thinking that this would probably be his first time with a guy, should I be rough with him because of anger? I shook my head as I was unable to come to a point. But there's a part of me who do want to try things with him and at the same time thinking I'm digging myself in the same situation as before. And on top of that, my dick was growing slowly with passing time.

"Fuck it!" I said and got out of bathroom.

I went to his room. As I opened the door, I saw him lying in his bed wearing a loose white tank and red shorts with headphones on his ears. As he turned his face, he quickly sat on the bed, putting his headphones on his neck.

"Hi." He said first. I could already sense a little nervousness from his voice.

"So... hmm... wanna come to my room?" I gestured with my hand showing outside his room.

"Here is good." He said still while looking at me.

His hair was fuzzy, and I wanted to grab those in my hand and push his throat on my dick so bad. The image of it started to make me horny.

"Come here" I said in serious voice. It became deep and serious on its own.

He stood up from his bed and came in front of me. My both hands held his neck as my thumb caressed his cheeks. I looked him from top to bottom and up again, meeting his eyes.

"You are showing too much skin. Making sure that loosing cloths would be quick?" I said and his cheeks started to get red.

"Hmm... Hmm... I..." He started babbling.

My right hand moved from his neck to his left shoulder, travelling all the way to his fingers. Then I travelled the way back with only an index finder touching his hand, arm and shoulder stopping at his tank. My hand touched his chest, then the tank fabric till it reached his waist. His tank was long so it was covering short's waistband. I put my hand inside the tank from below and hooked two of my fingers on his short's waistband, all the while my left hand still caressing his cheek, holding his neck. He neither was resisting my touch nor what I was doing to him. I took that as a go and my right hand went a little down in his shorts to feel his dick. And it was rock hard. His dick outline was quite visible and easily grabbable.

"You are not wearing anything else than shorts? Going commando? Fuck you really dressed light so that removing cloths would be least of inconvenience."

I knew this wasn't the case. Of course, it's night and people wear as light as they can. I was intentionally pointing everything like he did it intentionally to sleep with me. And to my wonder it was affecting him. So, he likes talking, thing noted.

"No, it's not like..." before he could complete his sentence, I shoved my left thumb in his mouth. And I heard a bop as his lips wrapped around it.

"Have you ever had a lollipop?" I asked.

He shook his head in affirmation up and down, while having my thumb in his mouth.

"So, you know how to eat lollipop. Or how to suck a lollipop."

He shook his head up and down in affirmation again.

"Assume my thumb is a lollipop and suck it."

He closed his eyes, and started to suck my thumb. His lips moving just a little giving it a motion of back and forth was making me imagine how he would look while sucking my cock. Then he started using his tongue, circling on my thumb and that started to make my dick so hard that it was poking out of the towel wrapped around my waist. I started to jerk his dick inside his shorts and he started moaning around my thumb. I made my grip more tense on his dick and kept on jerking as he sucked my thumb more aggressively.

During this whole time, my forehead was on his shoulder looking down as I was jerking him from his shorts. I brought my head up and started to kiss his shoulder, rubbing my lips and teeth on it. My mouth then found his neck and I started to do the same there too. His breathing became a little faster with passing time and I knew we have to change this. I took my thumb out of his mouth and he clearly whined about it. I grabbed his hand and made him stand in front of the mirror. I stood behind him and took his tank in one swift motion, wrapping my hands around his chest and squeezing our body hard together.

"Lower your shorts." I said and with this right hand he lowered it till his knee.

His uncut dick sprung out as the shorts got lowered. His foreskin covering most of his head, leaving only a small area which was glistening. I put my chin on his shoulder and said,

"Now I want you to look at the mirror while jerking off. I want you to cum like this."

He leaned his head back on my shoulder, arching is back a little and started to jerk his dick off. Giving me access to his neck again and I started kissing it like an animal. He started moaning again.

"Fuck", "Yes", "Don't stop" kept on coming out of his mouth with moans. My dick was hard and pressed against his butt but I wasn't concentrating on it at the moment. My hand squeezed his chest hard time to time and every time I did that, his body arched and then back to normal once I loosen my grip and caress it. When I gave his neck a final lick and looked at the mirror, our eyes met. Neither of us broke the eye contact as he kept jerking himself.

"Bring your hand up." I said.

As he brought his hand up with which he was jerking, I spit on it and he coated my spit on his dick and resumed jerking. I now tried to spit on his deck from above, some which landed and some landed on the floor. Now I brought my fingers my mouth, got them wet and started to slowing pinch his nipples. He started to moan loudly again and his back arched again. Now he looked down and spit on his dick, but didn't resume jerking. He turned his head and I got what he needs. I spit on his dick too and he resumed jerk. I kept on spitting on his dick time to time while pinching his nipples. The whole room was filled with his moaning and "don't stop". And finally he said,

"I'm close. I'm gonna cum."

"Don't need to hold yourself, just cum."

And then he immediately started cumming. Thick ropes of cum shooting from his dick and him groaning hard, his back, butt and legs shivering while cumming. Once he was done shooting his load, he leaned on me while breathing long. His right hand was covered with cum. With my right hand I brought his hand to my mouth and I started licking the cum. He quickly jerked his face and saw me eating cum out of his hand. Once I was done, I turned my face to face him and he took a huge gulp while looking in my eyes.

"Well, you are done and now it's my turn. And this time it will be your mouth that will be used," I said with a smile.