From Slut to Slave Ch. 01

Story Info
The sting.
1.2k words
4.22
53.3k
25

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pirlouit
Pirlouit
516 Followers

Rachel and Frank had been going out for a few years and their relationship could still be described as passionate. Typical of young lovers in their twenties living in large cities, bars and friends were a significant aspect of their social lives.

Rachel was particularly gorgeous - the typical California girl that you would often see on TV but rarely in real life. Taller than most with dirty blond hair, green eyes and sensual shapes, she looked straight out of a magazine. Her naturally muscular physique framed her C cup breasts perfectly.

Rachel also loved sex - or more clearly, she loved being used for sex. Not quite a pain slut but definitely a sex slut, she was turned on by being forced into lewd acts, humiliating behaviors and elements of depravation. Over the years, she's had many lovers to try and fulfill this hidden desire but had not been satisfied until she met Frank.

She had been attracted to him physically immediately; black hair, blue eyes and quiet confidence could get her swooning rapidly and his uninterested behavior towards her only made her more persistent. They flirted for several weeks before getting together. For these few weeks, she had lusted after his masculine behaviors, often masturbating herself to sleep thinking of being tied up and abused by him.

Once together, they established a relationship consisting of normal couple in public, Master and Slave in private.

Five years into their relationship and their sex life was still satisfying. Frank had dominated her in many ways and fulfilled her taste for humiliation. He had become an expert at pushing her submissive tendencies and finding the edge she needed. Recently, he had started thinking that that their relationship would soon need a push to keep things interesting.

Rachel had been working at a new hip restaurant for the past six months; the tips were good but the hours long and she had been unable to get out of her Friday night shift. She had planned a girl's night out and week-end with Liz, her best friend since their early teens but was now stuck until late in the evening. She'd ask Frank to take Liz out for a few drinks until she finished her shift.

Like most gorgeous women comfortable with their looks, Rachel surrounded herself with pretty friends. Liz fit that category perfectly with her fiery red hair, naughty smile and librarian glasses. She was lean, thanks to her Granola diet, a little shorter than Rachel and eyes that were ten different shades of sexy. Always ready for a good debate, she oozed self-confidence.

The past few months had been a bit of a difficult period for Liz: an expensive car accident, a boyfriend who ended up being a jerk and part time jobs meant that her expenses were getting ahead of her paychecks.

She drove a new beater from Santa Cruz to San Francisco and arrived around 8 pm to the bar Frank had told her about. He saw her come in through the early crowd, looking around and turning her head several times until she found him. Once she did, she smiled broadly and moved towards him while getting couple of stairs on the way. He'd always liked her; Liz was easy on the eyes and they had established a friendly flirt while hanging out in the past. She was Rachel's best friend so while it was nice to get along with her, he had made sure not to cross the line although he'd always felt it was there for the taking if he wanted to.

By 9 pm and after a few cocktails, both had a little buzz going and were shouting in each others ears to make sense of anything over the music. The place was getting crowded and as patrons moved from tables to the bar to order their drinks, they kept getting squeezed against each other. Frank noticed that Liz's mouth was resting on the side of his face closer than it should have and that her breasts were pressed up against him each time she had to tell him something, which was often.

"Let's go out for a cigarette", she eventually said, though she rarely smoked. He lit one up for her and while handing it over, she brushed it aside and kissed him passionately. Despite his surprise, he did not fight it.

After a lengthy and steamy mix of tongues and saliva, she mused: "I'm here on a mission. Rachel and I are going to have a threesome with you tonight". She smiled at him and added "Everything is prepared; this is something we've been wanting to do for a long time".

Frank was only mildly caught off guard by this, Rachel had told him that liz and her had an adventure once, a long time ago with a lucky ex-boyfriend.

She caressed his manhood through his jeans - the passion of the kiss had been enough to get a mild erection out of him - and stated "I don't want to wait that late; let's go to her place and wait for her there". Within minutes they were on their way, stumbled into a cab, grabbing body parts, kissing necks and lips while squeezing tits and ass in the back seat.

Frank was elated of course; threesomes don't come often and they're even more rare with pretty girls. If you add Rachel' submissive nature, this should make for a wildly fun evening.

As soon as they arrived at Liz's apartment, they rushed through the three flights of stairs and immediately tore each other's clothes off. In seconds they were naked and almost animalistic with each other; Liz felt docile in his hands, rubbing herself against his hips and thighs, yearning for immediate penetration. Frank wanted to take some time to appreciate her body, seeing her naked for the first time and having imagined what she'd looked like several times before. Her pussy felt moist against his body and he leaned back to enjoy the view. Her sex was bare save from the popular landing strip and her lips were meaty. He could see her slit was already spread open and slick with juices.

Leaning back in to kiss her once more, she grabbed his cock and shoved it inside her with surprising ease. Wanting to fill full she lifted her legs to give him deeper access. Her juices had coated her inner thighs and she could soon hear the sound of skin on wet skin each time he rammed her deeper. Her moans and grunts in rhythm with the motion of his body.

After going back and forth deep inside her for several minutes and feeling her pleasure increase, he pulled out and placed his hand on her hip, nudging her to flip on her stomach. Still panting, she followed his guidance, flipping to her stomach and lifting her ass in the air in invitation.

Frank got behind her, his cock ready to burst and slid his hand across her slit, to which she immediately responded with a quick bounce as if electrified. His thumb penetrated her ass as she moaned for more. He squeezed his dick and inserted the tip inside her, wondering how it had not heard about her appreciation for anal sex in the past.

As he increased the pressure and started to get in deeper, he heard the front door open with a welcome shout "Hello? are you guys here?"

Before Frank could respond, Liz had stood up and told him "I'll let you explain that one" while running naked to the bathroom.

Pirlouit
Pirlouit
516 Followers