From Soccer to Sucker Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake was about to object yet again, but just as he opened his mouth to speak Valeria quickly interrupted. "Be very careful with what you're about to say now princess. You have a choice to make remember and if it is anything but a choice you'll be heading to your next practice with your new panties, hosiery and your pretty cage locked on." Valeria replied sternly, it was enough to quiet Jake down for another moment of reconsideration.

His default thought was to just give in to Valeria in order not to take things worse on himself, but things had gotten so much worse already in just one day that it was hardly justified to add hosiery to the list as well. He just had to make a stand. Then again Valeria literally had his cock under lock so making a stand now would be foolish. He just had to put up with this bullshit a little longer. Why he didn't like the idea at all it would be safer to make a stand after she unlocked him. He just had to put up with Valeria's demands a little longer, then when she unlocked him he would simply refuse to get locked up again. It would suck to have to wait this long, and he was certain that Valeria would make a big scene, a possibility that terrified him, but less so than the path he was on now. She could expose some of his lies he had told to safe face to his buddies, blemish his honour by saying how he hadn't honoured the bet. All other claims would be hard to prove though, some people might believe them, and they certainly wouldn't help, but he was confident that he could just deny them and try to make the best of doing some damage control. In either case it was better than this.

For now though it meant that he was left with a very difficult choice, the stockings or the pantyhose. "Uhm, I guess I'll pick the stockings Miss." He said hesitantly figuring that while they were the sexier more feminine option, they had the least chance of showing. After all there was no reason why they should ever peek above the waistband of his pants unlike the pantyhose which high rise waistband would be down right near impossible to keep in check.

"Good choice princes, I knew you would choose the sexier option you little slut. Now finish with your nails and I'll show you how to smooth those stockings up your legs without damaging them. You might want to take of your socks shoes and pants before you get started, while the polish won't be all that bad to get off your skin if you're a bit clumsy, it can be a real pain when you make a mess on fabrics." Valeria laughed, her mood having made a complete turn from when he had arrived.

With a deep sigh Jake simply did as he was told and got off anything underneath his shirt, hints of his bright frilly panties occasionally visible in the camera's Valeria had installed as he went to work on his nails. Valeria stayed around to give him a few tips and tricks when it came to filing them neatly and properly and efficiently painting them. She already knew how it would make a nice little video to further control Jake if it was ever necessary. After all if she cut off the discussion before I would just show him in his panties, happily learning how to paint his nails and put on stockings.

Throughout the entire process he was tormented by his cage, the gorgeous sight of Valeria who was still just sitting around in her lingerie getting to him time and time again. Eventually after what seemed like an eternity he got his other hand, and his feet done to Valeria's satisfaction and the paint had dried. All this work for no visible result, but that was a good thing, the last thing he would want was for someone to see him wearing nail polish.

"Perfect princess, now for your new stockings. The trick is to very carefully roll them up in doughnuts, then slide your toes in and carefully smooth them up your legs. Despite your work it pays off to touch them as little as possible with your nails just in case. Smooth painted nails help a bunch, but these are very delicate so you still have to be careful. You should never pull on them too hard either. Now before you try yours, watch what I do very closely." Valeria said as she gently took off her one good stocking only to then show off how to roll them in doughnuts before showing how to put them on. As she slid in her vivid red painted toes, clearly visible through the sheer nylon, only to rest them on the side of his chair while she smoothed them up her legs, slow but steady, Jake thought he was going to lose it.

He had seen plenty of girls in lingerie, but around him things just came off, not on. Yet seeing the sheer black nylons creep over Valeria's long slender legs was incredibly erotic, it was definitely one of the sexiest not directly sexual things he had ever seen and his cage gave him hell over it as his cock constantly tried to grow. Adding to his torment Valeria then once again locked the delicate ankle bracelet with his key around her ankle right under his nose.

"Alright, now it is your turn princess, be careful cause I don't have a spare pair like these laying around. If you ruin them you'll have to make do with sheer black stockings, and those would be noticeable if you pant cuffs were ever about to ride up too high." Valeria warned with a smirk giving the already nervous and reluctant Soccer captain something more to be nervous and motivated about.

Jake felt like a complete and utter fool as he slowly but surely rolled up the first stocking, very careful not to catch them on anything, luckily his nails, painted and filed down were a lot more forgiving than his old ones. While things were going rather well, his groans and whimpers kept going strong, he didn't like the look of smoothing stockings up his own legs, but damn they felt amazing sliding up his still mostly smooth legs. It was a sensual caress unlike any he had ever felt before and while he hated how he looked wearing stockings, his cock clearly loved it.

"Awe does princess love her sexy stockings? How cute! Well go ahead, you have another one to put on." Valeria chuckled, tingling all over with excitement as Jake actually put the stockings on for her. It was so fucking hot to have this level of control over him, the biggest self proclaimed macho she knew wearing a cock cage, outrageously frilly panties and now stockings all because of her and for her. It made her want to jump him right here and now, to work off some of her quickly built up sexual tension, but she still had to get ready herself so now wasn't the time. She had never thought that she would feel like this about Jake, but his submission to her every will and whim made him so fucking attractive to her.

"Alright panty boy, time for you to get dressed, I still have some work to do to get ready and you could definitely use an outfit change as well. The stockings and panties stay on though and trust me I will check." Valeria grinned, then catching him completely off guard, leaned in to plant a quick peck right on his lips before jumping up and locking herself away in her bathroom before he could react.

For another second or two Jake just sat there completely stunned, his caged cock in agony yet somewhat flustered as well. After all the shame and torment she had put him through he had to admit that kiss felt great, maybe he would get a chance to fuck her after all? No he couldn't get distracted by how gorgeous Valeria was, the moment he got out of that damn cage he would refuse to put it on and refuse to put up with all this other crap. He wanted his old life back, Jake thought defiantly as he put his clothes back on, whimpering as even the fabric of his pants moving over the stockings felt amazing.

Just to be certain he pulled up one of his pant legs over the edge of his sock to check and see that the very sheer matte nude nylon really was indistinguishable from his skin. One would need a very close look and like the polish probably a feel, that or to see his toes to really figure it out while he was only really at risk of ever exposing a quick glimpse to people. At least he was safe from being found out until he could leave all of this behind him he figured as he walked back to his own room worried nevertheless as his jeans rubbing over his legs reminded him of what he was wearing every step of the way. It was both mentally and physically heavy as his worries and the agony of his cock carried on.

12