From Soccer to Sucker Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Valeria clearly had other ideas though as she tightened the hold on his head and back the moment she felt him trying to get up. "Mmm, where are you going princess? I don't think I gave you permission to stop yet as I am no where near satisfied yet, so go ahead keep going, do what you're so very good at, I'll tell you when you can stop." She moaned as Jake groaned with his face mashed into her pussy only to eventually relent and start licking again. Only then did Valeria ease up the pressure with a moan of approval.

In the end Valeria kept him down there for a second, a third, a fourth orgasm even without showing any sign of slowing down. To Jake it very much seemed like she was insatiable which was terrible since she had said she intended to keep him down there until she was satisfied. His Jaw was starting to ache, his tongue was feeling slightly numb and his cock was still painfully trying to get hard. While he had eaten plenty of pussy before, he had never done so to this extend. Valeria in the meantime seemed like she was in a world of her own, completely taken over by the pleasure of multiple orgasms without a care in the world.

It was a very painful observation for Jake as he was doing this after all he had had to enjoy was one lousy hand job, one that was more embarrassing than actually great when she had started edging him until her begged for his orgasm. This was in no way an even trade, then again with how his dick was hurting and his balls were aching, rapidly filled up to a really uncomfortable level due to the constant arousal, he would actually be happy for another one of those lousy hand jobs right now, he desperately needed to relief some of that pressure.

Eventually after her eight orgasm, only a little before Jake thought he would simply collapse after eating his girlfriend's pussy for close to an hour, she finally relented and pushed him away. Valeria's head was up on cloud nine, she had never felt better than she did right now, and she had never had more orgasms in a row than she did with Jake eating her pussy, completely controlling the once arrogant jock. She would have kept going as well if it wasn't for the fact that her pussy had grown so over stimulated and sensitive that she could barely stand to get touched down there for now.

She needed a few minutes just to calm down enough to get out any kind of coherent speech and when she came down to her senses enough she couldn't help but giggle. The sight of Jake's wet face between her legs, while he was stretching his jaw was simply hilarious. "Mmm, thank you babe, that was amazing, now could you please fetch me a glass of water? I could really use some to hydrate a little after losing so much. Feel free to get yourself one as well although I doubt you'll need it." She laughed.

Utterly embarrassed Jake got up and fetched his girlfriend a glass of water, as demanded. He could imagine she needed it after the amount of juices he had to swallow during this whole terribly long ordeal. He wondered how his poor dick and balls, let alone his jaw and tongue would ever survive another such ordeal, but he was afraid that Valeria was certainly going to demand more of this eventually. He already dreaded to think about going through this again and he certainly hoped it wouldn't happen before he managed to get rid of this cage and by extend Valeria on Tuesday when she unlocked him for practice. He could put up with giving her an oral orgasm, maybe two, but an orgasmathon like this was pure torture.

Arrived back at Valeria's bed his girlfriend had already slid under the covers, eagerly taking the glass and downing it at once testifying to just how thirsty she had become. "Thanks Babe, I really needed that badly, now why don't you come over here? It's way too late to be sending you home now, especially after I got a little carried away with all those orgasms. Besides, I would really love for you to spend the night." Valeria spoke as she lifted the cover for him to slide under it. For a change she didn't sound mean and taunting but genuinely kind like he used to know her. Completely satisfied and with Jake not trying to protest, she really did feel butterflies in her stomach as she looked at him standing there with a wet face in his frilly panties and stockings. As much as she loved squashing down his old macho self, she had to admit that she was falling in love with this new soft and demure Jake.

Jake wasn't all that happy to be sleeping over considering how their evening and night had gone. Still he was exhausted and in no way excited about the prospect of walking home like this either. He doubted Valeria would allow him to thoroughly wash up before he went and given how his face reeked off her pussy that would be mortifying. He was just too tired to go butting head with his girlfriend right now, so somewhat reluctantly he slid under the covers with her glad to at least go to sleep and be a day closer to getting out of this cage and his predicament with Valeria.

Wasting no time Valeria instantly dropped the cover over them, shut off the light and gave him a tight hug from behind as Jake could only whimper in response. Her stocking clad legs brushing against his, felt so very sensual and her breasts firmly pressing into his back were hot. It was more than his already overly aroused caged cock could take, but Valeria only giggled in response. "Poor babe, is your cage a little uncomfortable? I'm sorry about that, but like I said, it's overall for the best, and don't you worry, tomorrow you can get another hand job so you won't have to miss out on your precious orgasms you care about so much. For now just hold on a little longer for me okay babe?" Valeria giggled in his ear, gently stroking her hand over his chest that was getting prickly while she wiggled one of her legs between his which was only cause for further whimpers.

He seriously doubted that she was actually sorry about the discomfort, but he cared about his cage coming off for practice too much to call her out on it, instead he just lay still, trying to create as little friction as possible between him and Valeria, but with all her moving around that was a hopeless cause, all he could do was suffer through it and breath a sigh of relief when Valeria finally fell asleep.

Despite his exhaustion, sleep did not come as easy for Jake, the scent and taste of Valeria remained strong on his face, and the cage remained uncomfortable as well. Not only that but Valeria had him wrapped in her arms and legs, making him well and truly stuck as the little spoon, unable to move without waking her. It took what felt like ages, but eventually he too drifted off to sleep.

12