From Soccer to Sucker Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once inside with the door closed Valeria instantly took charge, letting go of her previous whispering. "Alright Princess, time to shed those ugly clothes of yours. From here on out I want to see you in nothing but your pretty underwear by the time I am done inspecting your bathroom." Valeria firmly spoke as she promptly entered the bathroom as Jake rushed to take off his clothes. He knew there wasn't much to see in his bathroom, so he didn't have much time, only just managing to get out of the last of his clothes when Valeria exited the room a few moments later.

"Perfect, it looks like the stockings you washed are still intact and since you wore the ones you washed yesterday today, I figure you haven't opened the other three pairs. In any case, the point is that you have been very good and as such you definitely earned your orgasms, so come on, up on your bed you go." Valeria spoke cheerfully as she fished her four sets of cuffs out of her bag, apparently having carried them along all day.

Since Jake put up no resistance whatsoever she had him cuffed spreadeagle to the bed in no time at all. This in turn was quickly followed by Valeria stripping out of her own clothes, the dress she had been wearing today, along with her ballerina flats, her bra, and her panties leaving only the slightly more glossy nude coloured stockings Jake had bought for her the day before, those and delicate chain with key stuck around her ankle. Usually she didn't wear stocking that often, and she had never worn any to class, but since she had taken control over Jake she didn't want to go back to pantyhose either. These were so much better for easy access, especially when an urge like in the bathroom would hit her again in the future.

While Valeria was clearly excited judging by how fast she got out of her clothes, so was Jake despite the shame. Valeria looked incredibly hot in nothing but her stockings, and sadly his cock paid the prize as he could only groan when it started struggling against the tight metal case. Valeria relished his struggle as she simply swung one of her damp warn nylon feet high up on his chest, their scent rather obvious after a day of wearing these stockings for class, not that that bothered her in the slightest. She did love the grimace when it bothered Jake though. "Alright princess, you might have been good and earned your orgasms, but I still think you should give your key a kiss and ask me nicely to unlock you." She commanded, giddy with excitement.

Knowing that the only way to get that smelly foot out of his face was to comply, Jake leaned forward and gave the key around Valeria's ankle a kiss, cringing as he felt the heat radiate from her foot onto his face. "Could you please unlock me and give me my orgasms Miss?" He asked politely feeling horrible to have to ask for something like that in such a humbling way. It couldn't be further removed from how he used to flirt up girls and get whatever he pleased from them, A blowjob, regular sex, hell even sometime anal all because he had them wrapper around his finger it felt powerful, rather than pathetic like this begging and the even more pathetic hand job that would follow.

"Oh it will be my pleasure princess, you know the drill. I scratch your itch, you scratch mine." Valeria grinned as she quickly removed her anklet before finally getting her foot of his chest. It was quickly followed by a knee dropping down at either side of his head as Valeria quickly dropped her pussy straight down on his face, wiggling a little until she was right over his mouth. She couldn't stop a moan from escaping out of the sheer thrill of getting seated on his face, using it as her throne and sextoy while he was still locked for now. The power was simply thrilling, and it only got better as Jake quickly started licking her pussy, moving her to a first orgasm rather quickly. She was so incredibly turned on that it hardly required effort at all as she started unlocking his cock with loud moans coming from her.

She only took a brief break when her actual orgasm rolled over her, but after that she was right on the case to teasing Jake to his own orgasm like she had done the day before, sensually caressing his stocking clad legs and smooth skin, assaulting his senses with these strange new sensual feelings she just loved to exploit while he knew better than to stop licking her pussy. He had learned before that he shouldn't stop until Valeria allowed it which would apparently be a while as she clearly intended to play this long teasing con once again.

Valeria managed to have a second and even a third orgasm in the time it took her to tease Jake's cock into a throbbing frenzy. Without nylons on her hands it took a little longer as she kept that in mind for the next time, but right now she had achieved her goal nevertheless as it only took a few light strokes to get him to cum all over his smooth stomach after that, only to be allowed to catch his breath before Valeria started over again. "Mmm, ever the premature ejaculator aren't you my lingerie loving princess." She mocked, her pussy not even allowing him to reply if he wanted to as he could only lick her to yet another orgasm, deeply ashamed of his position and how he just came.

The second orgasm that followed what seemed like an eternity later wasn't any better than the first, but finally Valeria seemed done with him as she simply locked his cock back up and got off his face while he stretched his jaw. As she got dressed she spoke. "You've done very well princess, keep that up. Now as promised you can return to your boring panties tomorrow and come find me right after class to help you out of that cage before practice. Of course I would be very pleased If you wore your pretty panties and stockings anyways, but that's up to you." She said as she finished getting dressed only to take the cuffs she had used off, stuff them in her back and leave the dorm all together leaving Jake with a soaked face, a soaked pillow and a stomach covered in cum.

With a loud groan Jake got off the bed, holding his hand over his stomach not to leak cum everywhere as he stumbled towards his shower to get cleaned up. It had been yet another shameful experience with Valeria. Still there was nothing to be done about it. At least around this time tomorrow he would be a free man again. These had been his last shameful orgasms, he would make sure of that, he thought as he pulled yesterday's washed stockings and panties down, not bothering to wash these as they had practice right after class anyways. Tomorrow going back to those very plain in comparison white panties would be a blessing compared to the embarrassing day he had just had. Going to bed he changed his pillow cover as the other one was soaked with Valeria's pussy juices, and went to bed feeling a lot better about himself already.

12