From Soccer to Sucker Pt. 17

Story Info
Jake's fall continues.
5.1k words
4.47
6.5k
9

Part 17 of the 18 part series

Updated 03/30/2024
Created 11/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fibaro
Fibaro
1,333 Followers

Chapter 20

Valeria let Jake squirm for a good five minutes, nervously shifting on his stocking clad knees as he awaited the verdict after his embarrassing apology. It felt like ages to him and while he already knew he wouldn't like what Valeria had to say, it was a relief when she finally spoke up, finally he would know what he was facing. "Good, I'm glad you've at least seen the error of your way, at least after I made it very clear you did. I guess it's a start. One thing you made very clear though is that I have been way too lenient and sweet with you, so a lot is going to have to change I'm afraid as I do still really want to help you with your sissy secret like you asked. I don't want to hurt you panty boy, but you have left me no choice. You need to be punished for what you did and I think five spanks for every transgression is more than reasonable don't you think? Not that it's up to you to decide, so let's see, first you were extremely rude to me, second you refused to put your cage back on, third you wasted my time, fourth you weren't wearing panties when you came in, and fifth from the looks of it you haven't kept up to date with your laundry, five big transgressions means 25 spanks, so why don't you get yourself over my lap so we can get started?" Valeria asked with a smirk, loving Jake's shocked look. She might have claimed not to like this, but she was going to love this, not necessarily the hurting, but the sheer power of having him submit so truly to her.

Jake just sat there stunned, a spanking? He wasn't some naughty child, then again it wasn't like he could defy Valeria, not right now when she was punishing him. He could take a spanking and no one would be any wiser for it, so it might not be the worst punishment. Not that that thought helped him with the shame one bit, he still couldn't believe that Valeria was actually expecting him to get spanked over her lap, yet that was the exact position he found himself in as he reluctantly obeyed and rested his stomach on Valeria's thighs, feeling like a damn fool as he hung there over her lap in nothing but some shameful lingerie. A fierce pull on his thong, snapped him right back to attention though as the back part wedged deeper between his cheeks than ever.

"There we go, now that I have your attention lets get some rules out of the way shall we? This is not just a spanking, but a learning opportunity, so I want you to count each and every spank, thank be my name, you can use Miss Valeria rather than just Miss. You will thank me punishing you and for teaching you to do the opposite of what your misstep was, five times for each and finish with saying it'll help you become a better sissy, so lets practice, when I do this *whack* you say?" Valeria gleefully explained as gave him a first hard spank, surprisingly hard as it was enough to make Jake yelp. It wasn't extremely painful, but enough to sting for sure.

"One, thank you Miss Valeria for punishing me, teaching me not to be rude to you so I can become a better sissy." Jake spoke utterly mortified, for as much as the blow had stung, it hurt his ego way more than it did his bottom, spanked like some naughty child and actually thanking Valeria for it. He couldn't believe he was putting up with this, but what choice did he have.

He wasn't left to ponder on his shame for long though as a second slap soon followed and he shamefully repeated himself. Valeria just kept going and so he had no choice but to keep going with his shameful count as well, he was a little too slow once and it just earned him another slap with the information that the previous one didn't count. "Six, thank you Miss Valeria for punishing me and teaching me I should always wear my cage so I can become a better sissy... Eleven thank you Miss Valeria for punishing me and teaching me not to waste your time so I can become a better sissy... Sixteen, thank you Miss Valeria for punishing me and teaching me to always wear my panties so I can become a better sissy... Twenty one, thank you Miss Valeria for punishing me and teaching me to always stay on top of my laundry so I can become a better sissy..."

"There we go, don't you feel much better now that you've properly paid for what you've done sissy? I hope you've learned your lesson cause like I said, I don't want to do this, but you forced my hand. Of course if it is necessary or proves to be not enough, I will see myself forced to give you another refresher, so if you haven't learned yet you can rest assured that there is more where that came from." Valeria informed the red-bottomed soccer captain across her lap, gist with excitement as she felt his cheeks glow, for her and because of her. This was perfect, giving Jake a spanking had been awesome, she could only imagine how all those girls he had used would feel now if they saw him.

Jake felt a lot of things at the moment, but much better wasn't one of them. He felt deeply embarrassed having let Valeria spank him like that. Aside from shame there was also some pain. At first the spanks had hurt more to his ego than his bottom, but as the flesh had grown more tender that had changed, the last few slaps had really stung badly. Then there was still the worry over what was to come. The spanking was one thing, but Valeria's promise to be stricter and the way she constantly called him sissy spelled nothing but trouble. He was screwed big time, but what could he do? All he was able to come up with was whimpering out. "Yes Miss Valeria, I've learned my lesson, thank you for the punishment." He couldn't believe he was growling so badly, but appeasing Valeria right now was key.

"Good, I'm very glad to hear that sissy, now since I made you feel better about this whole thing I think it's only fair that you returned the favour right? Seeing you all excited to be back in your pretty lingerie has gotten me quite excited as well, so why don't you get down on your knees and take care of that for me?" Valeria asked teasingly as she urged Jake to get off her lap after taking one last moment to admire the bright red bottom she had created. It was incredibly hot, this whole thing was, the amount of power she held over Jake was simply intoxicating. In the span of a few short moments she had brought him back from his old way into his chastity cage and pretty lingerie, only to give him a spanking. She didn't regret it either. Earlier she might have felt bad at some points over how far she was pushing him, but he had just proven it was sorely needed to keep the asshole side to him in check.

For his part Jake didn't need any encouragement whatsoever to get off Valeria's lap. His sore bottom was more than enough as he probably couldn't take such a punishment again right now, having barely kept his composure as it was. He probably wouldn't sit comfortably for a day or two. One thing he wasn't happy with however was having to eat Valeria out right now, a final grave insult after all that had just happened, it felt just like he would be thanking her for all of this again, giving her great pleasure where he had gotten a sore bottom. It was completely unfair, but then again what was he going to do? Valeria not only held the key to his cock, but all the evidence she needed to destroy his reputation completely. There would be no going back to his old life and old ways if the whole college found out about his panty and stocking wearing habits. With a soft groan he could only get down on his knees before her right after getting off of her lap.

Valeria for her part wasted no time at all. In a matter of seconds she had hiked her dress up and shoved her own panties and pantyhose all the way down to her knees to reveal her sopping wet pussy to Jake. It was something he had always dreamed of Valeria wet and eager for him on his bed. He guessed the old saying be careful what you wish for was true, as he didn't like this at all. Eating pussy was fun, but mainly to set the mood for the real fun. Right now he couldn't even touch himself, it was Valeria who would have all the fun. Then again eating Valeria out without any hopes of getting the pleasure returned was probably the best thing that had happened since arriving back at his dorm which was saying a lot. Without further delay Jake just ducked underneath Valeria's pushed down underwear and started eating her out to the best of his quite skilled capabilities only to be rewarded by a loud moan as Valeria quickly gripped the back of his head and pulled him in closer, preventing him from pulling away.

"Mmm there we go, that's a much better attitude already panty lover. Since I have been way too lenient with you things are going to change around here, and one of those things are your orgasms. I think a big problem with you is that you think way too much with your cock. I think giving you your daily two orgasms you claimed to have was a big mistake so here is what is going to happen, we'll use your cock centric mindset to do some good from now on. Think of your orgasms as a reward going forward. They are no longer a given. You will have to earn them. Lets say you'll need to earn ten points for an orgasm going forward. Each orgasm you give me will give you one point, that seems about fair doesn't it? One orgasm for you against ten for me? Of course that isn't all you can do to earn points. I'll have to think about it, but I'll make a list of chores you can do and the points you can do earning them. So for example I think doing the girls team's laundry would earn a big reward, lets say five points. So doing the team's laundry twice would earn you an orgasm without even giving me one." Valeria talked in between moans, making up the ideas as Jake's tongue worked it's magic on her pussy just thinking about all the different kind of things she could make up was getting her more and more worked up. Combined with the skilled tongue it was pure heaven.

"Of course you can also lose points, if I catch you not keeping up to date with your laundry or if you don't have five pairs of stockings without runs in them, and so on, you'll lose five points. If you make a grave error like rudeness or disobedience you'll lose ten points on top of a spanking. Of course you can also go negative when points are concerned. If you ever reach minus ten points you'll get punished as well. Of course all points I just mentioned are up for revision if necessary. But don't worry about those yet, I'll give you a list with points to be earned and if I revise it you'll get a new list." Valeria mused only barely getting those last words out as her voice grew very laboured as she grew close to an orgasm. It only took a few more minutes after she finished speaking for her to throw her head back and ride the waves of pleasure straight to an orgasm which came squirting out all over Jake's face as she firmly kept it in place with both her hands and her strong thighs, there was only one way out of this for Jake and that was to deal with it.

All this time Jake had just been licking Valeria's pussy, listening to her explanation of that point based reward system with nothing but worry. He really didn't like what he had been hearing at all, then again, he doubted that Valeria minded. As bad as it was he knew he would just have to deal with it. Like he had to deal with so many things pushed onto him by Valeria, objecting now would probably just cost him points already points and another punishment. The chance of changing her mind was pretty much zero and the risks were big. Besides, it wasn't like he could even complain with how tightly Valeria had kept him pressed to her pussy. It really made him feel completely powerless, and while the orgasms he had gotten lately had been nothing short of embarrassing, and not really anything to look forward too, he knew that would change if he had been without an orgasm for too long though, any kind of relief was better than a severe case of blue balls.

"Mmm that was amazing princess, now I need to get going so I can get that list of yours ready. Also it goes without saying that you've lost you privilege to wear your old panties for practice days. From now on I expect you in stockings and your prettier thongs all the time, that cage stays on as well. Obviously you can't be trusted to have it taken off while you are not restrained so that isn't going to happen for a long time anymore, trust is hard to gain and easy to lose after all. Don't worry though, there is no reason to trash your old panties, in fact I insist you wear them as pyjama's going forward which brings me to my next point. I want the spare key of your dorm so I can come in to check unannounced whether or not you are behaving. Oh and another thing, you are to wear your lingerie, and nothing but your lingerie whenever you are home." Valeria muse cheerily, still a little bit drunk on her orgasmic high as she pulled her underwear back in place and got up. As much as she loved exerting her control over Jake she also couldn't wait to get some of those new rules underway oh this was so much fun.

Embarrassed as he was Jake was more than happy to see Valeria leaving, the sooner the better really he thought as he got up himself to fetch that spare key she had demanded. He really didn't like the idea of giving over yet another key, his privacy. While he doubted that Valeria would spend all her time with him, the thought that she might barge in unannounced at any given moment to check on him night or day, even when he was away to check if his lingerie was washed, was scary to say the least. He really didn't like the idea of wearing panties 24/7, then again he really didn't want to find himself at the receiving end of yet another awfully embarrassing spanking or worse as that video Valeria had of him could get leaked at any point as well. The only thing he wasn't concerned about were those points. At least he wasn't concerned about them yet as he put the key in Valeria's hand only for her to gleefully slide it onto her own key chain.

"Thank you very much sissy, and thank you for the wonderful orgasm, it felt fantastic, only nine more points to earn and I'll make you feel just as good." Valeria gleefully announced stuffing the keys away before surprising Jake by suddenly wrapping her arms around him and pulling him in close to her with a firm grip on his sore freshly spanked bottom only to kiss him square on his still wet lips, forcing her tongue inside of his mouth as she took the lead on yet another intense making out session where Jake could only take it an let it happen. All he could think of was how strange it must look for him as tall and athletic as he was to get pushed around so easily by a much smaller girl. That didn't seem to stop Valeria one bit though.

When she finally broke off the kiss, apparently satisfied Valeria turned on her heels and headed straight for the door. "In any case, I really need to go now panty lover, I am so glad we've managed to get over the first rough patch in our relationship. Despite my prejudice against you, you actually make an amazing boyfriend. I'll be back with your point sheet later so make sure you've gotten the place cleaned up by then or you will lose some points." The last words had barely left Valeria's mouth when the door slammed shut behind her, leaving Jake alone to deal with all that had just happened as well as the laundry he had neglected to do. Thank god he had remained careful with his stockings yesterday or he would have needed to go to the store for new ones.

That wasn't his only problem right now though, his early celebration calling for a big party with his friends, was also biting him in the butt right now. The last thing he wanted was to go out wearing this lingerie and this cage again. It would only enervate him, trying not to get found out, besides he would have to come clean about him and Valeria still being a thing despite it not being the thing he wanted it to be at all. He simply couldn't pick up a girl even if he wanted to, not with this cage. All in all he saw no other option than to call the whole thing off, much to his seemingly never ending shame. Just when he was about to shake off his wimpy image that had slowly started to build over the course of his public relationship with Valeria, he needed to double back down on that image admitting he came back to Valeria and he doubted she would allow him to appear less wimpy towards her with all her stupid rules. It would be a huge blow to his reputation, but then again this was so much better than the alternative. He just had to see this through until Valeria finally believed he had changed he thought with a sigh.

"Hey guys, I can't come out to party anyways apparently Valeria is even hotter when she's mad. I never thought makeup sex could be this good, so I'm afraid I'll be preoccupied all night long if you catch my drift." Jake sent in their group chat, trying to at least put a spin on things to save face towards his friends, hopefully with an explanation like this he would even get a few high fives out of this, but it was in no way a long term solution. If they saw how Valeria kept treating him they would obviously start to think less of him he feared. Too afraid for the storm of reactions and not at all ready to deal with it after the literal beating of his ego he had been put through by Valeria just moments ago, besides with the excuse he had given it wouldn't be all that strange for him not to have time to chat he thought. That was at least one problem he didn't have to deal with anymore right away he thought as he went to do his laundry, putting his room in order the way Valeria wanted it.

After putting everything in order Jake just went to his bed. There he lay down on his stomach in order to spare his ass a little as he opened his laptop and started looking for something to watch to take his mind off of everything that happened. The sensual feeling of his nylon clad legs moving around on his sheets and against one another was bothering him to no end, but he didn't want to screw up and be caught out of his lingerie by Valeria who would come over like she had promised. With her own key she could just barge in leaving him with less than a few second time from when he would hear it turn in the lock. No where near enough time to put stockings on, especially not when trying to prevent runs. Keeping his lingerie on was his only option. Trying to at least minimize the contact he kicked his legs in the air, rather spread apart as well.

Jake was just in the middle of his movie when Valeria barged into his room without a warning kind of startling him. He knew she was the only other person with a key, but given the way he was dressed just hearing someone enter gave him a near panic attack. His panic quickly went over in deep shame though as Valeria started mocking him. "Oh my would you look at that, you look almost like your typical teenage girl from the movies, dressed in sexy lingerie on the bed with your feet kicked in the air while fiddling with her laptop, how very cute." She laughed.

"Maybe a bit more of a slut than a proper girl in fact given how you keep your legs spread so wide as if you lay ready to be taken." Valeria teased as Jake was horrified by both mental image's. He never laid around like this, but the circumstances had sadly forced him to. Just as he was about to turn around to face Valeria who had quickly walked behind him, he got surprised by the full weight of her skirt covered hips coming down on his painfully sore ass as Valeria took it upon herself to move between his legs and lay on top of him, her chin resting just over his shoulder.

"See, if I had had a cock I could have just taken you right here and now you little slut." Valeria deviously whispered into his ear, gently biting his ear lobe as she finished while making a few humping motions as if to show Jake what would have happened if she had had a cock. She couldn't help but chuckle a little as Jake whimpered, his inflamed ass hurting under her rough humping motions. She just hadn't been able to help herself from taking advantage seeing him laying there so spread legged, and now that she was on top of him she had no intention of getting off of him just yet, laying on top of Jake was pretty comfortable, for her at least, and she also just loved keeping him pinned under her.

Fibaro
Fibaro
1,333 Followers
12