From Stood Up to BBC Slut

Story Info
After being stood up married man finds he enjoys BBC.
4.3k words
4.5
9.8k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling up to the near empty mall parking lot, Zack thought to himself maybe it wouldn't be to hard to find the stranger from the hook up site he has been on. Zack is a 5'7" white semi stocky short black hair, no facial hair and looked younger than he actually was. Currently he is 35 years old but thanks to good genes he looked still in his mid twenties. A bit of a stomach and thicker thighs those along with his average looks, just because he looked young didn't make him handsome, he considered himself very lucky to have a gorgeous wife and one kid. He loved his wife and didn't want to ruin his little family but even before he met his wife Jennifer, he had already enjoyed giving head from time to time, and was beginning to crave the taste again.

It originally started out in college where he worked at nights as a janitor, well before he met his wife. He would clean mainly office buildings with a few random homes of people on vacation thrown in there from time to time. About four months in he was used to the duties by now and would very rarely encounter any of the employees as he usually worked from 9pm to 1am. But one night he was going about his normal routine cleaning a sales office. Since he was alone at nights and always locked the door after entering he didn't assume anyone was in the building with him and would be listening to music with his headphones to try and make the time go by better. On this specific night he noticed a light on in one of the managers offices but thought nothing of it as he often found lights left on when he was cleaning. He went about cleaning starting with his usual task of getting all the trash cans emptied and when he got to the office luckily for him the occupants seemed preoccupied but he caught a glimpse of a man young like him sucking off a middle aged man while he sat in his office chair head back enjoying the treatment. Zack quickly gathered his things and ran out of the building pretending like he didn't notice anything. He was shocked by what he saw but also turned on by how hot it was. The older man was obviously enjoying himself and from what little he saw the man around his age was very happily and eagerly sucking his dick. He wondered how many times he may have just missed them or maybe even been in there while they played. It was weird to him. He never thought of being with another guy and maybe it was his six month plus dry spell with the ladies but seeing that young man sucking cock he was really turned on. He waited for those two to leave the building and they did about 20 minutes after.

Zack took a bit to get his mind right after it was no flooded with thoughts of what else could have happened in that 20 minutes. He went straight to the office where he saw the two and checked the trash to see if there was a condom, since he didn't find one he just assumed it was just a blowjob that the older man received. Zack finished his night imaging the action and when he got home he imagined himself as the younger man sucking an older man's cock until he came in his hands. Exhausted he went to bed. Two weeks went by and each time cleaning he had not ran into any people still in the building and he was getting disappointed as each time he entered that building he went straight to that office in hopes of seeing another glimpse of the action. After again being disappointed and still extremely horny he wanted to do something kinky. After cleaning up the office he went into the managers office to see if he could find anything that would tell him more about his mysterious older man. He didn't seem to have any pictures of himself just his wife and teenage kids, but from the looks of the wife he had to be good because she was very stunning. He sat in the man's chair looked at a few files and learned his name was Conner, and than Zack exploding with horniness decided to jerk off in the man's chair. After finishing he cleaned up and went about his evening.

The following week is when it happened. He was not as horny and was pre occupied mentally with school assignments he needed to still be able to finish by the next day so the stress level was high and he wanted to get through his offices as quickly as possible. He got through all of them but the one that had Conner's office. He wanted to leave that place for last this night as he wanted to repeat his actions from last time but be able to go home afterwards. As he entered he noticed the light was out in the Conners office so again no show tonight but he went about cleaning the desks and trashes all over the office and leaving Conners for last. He got through the whole office and was excited to sit in Connor's chair again when he turned the light on and was shocked to see the older man in his chair. Before Zack could speak Conner told him that he has a camera set up in his office and that when he came in the next morning after Zack pleased himself off his chair he saw the video. He asked Zack what he was pleasuring himself to telling him to keep in mind he had the video and could send it to his boss at anytime to have him fired. So Zack was honest and told him about seeing him receiving a blow job found it very hot and was pleasuring himself to that image in his head.

That admission and Conners dominate attitude led to Zack sucking him off multiple times a month while cleaning the building. They stuck with oral as Conner had a good sex life with his wife and she provided him sex often he just never enjoyed her blow job skills and he came to learn over time young curious guys give the best head out there. That connection was solid for about 4 months until he found out one night cleaning the office that Conner was no longer employed there. Weirdly even with sucking him off as much as he did he never knew his phone number or where he lived so that was the last he saw of him. Over time Zack would use apps and the internet to try and find cock to suck but overtime he settled down once he scored his amazing wife until recently when the itch to suck a cock again had consistently crept into his mind.

Back to the present Zack was at the mall hoping that this attempt to hook up would actually follow through. He got on the app refreshed his location so it would show his internet stranger he was indeed in the mall and sent a message saying he was here and asking what store to meet at. The plan was they would feel each other out and if they both wanted to follow him back to his place for Zach to suck him. Zack got out of his car and headed into the mall checking his phone every 10 seconds but it felt like eternity to Zach each time. We was tired of these stupid games and guys never actually coming through he walked around for a few more minutes and sent a few more messages but after a few refreshes the message said the user had blocked him. He was pissed, he took the afternoon off work after talking with this guy for over two weeks about meeting up. He was about to close the app when he saw he had a new message from a BigBBCSlutMaker. Zack was about to ignore the message until later when he noticed the picture. The name didn't lie this cock had to be 10 inches and thick. Zack thought back upon his cocks he sucked and realized the biggest he ever had was 6 inches and it was always with older white men. He never thought about sucking a big black cock but now looking at the picture he wanted to try it. He clicked into the profile to see more information and was instantly surprised.

According to the location tracker, which Zack had updated for his original meeting, showed that this man was less than a thousand feet away. Meaning he was more than likely also in the mall. He opened up the message and it said simply "You clean and disease free and want to suck a cock?" Zack normally wouldn't have just answered so willingly and easily but he was still extremely horny from his journey to suck a cock and also from the pictures on this man's profile. He was only 24 years old but talked like a proven stud of a man. He seemed to have the attitude that he had a big cock and knew how valuable that was to cock hungry men like Zack.

Zack replied "yes on clean and disease free as I would need you to be as well since I'm married. And I have never sucked one anywhere near as big as you but I would love to try." Zack started to walk around the first floor of the mall trying to maybe spot who could potentially be this young Big Black Cock.

The next response was simple and again showed the man's confidence in his abilities and cock. "Have you ever had a black cock? I guarantee even if you have it's never been one like mine. White men and woman all love to feel it grow and grow in their mouths. And no problem on the married part I enjoy allowing white married men the privilege to service me."

The confidence oozing out of what Zack was reading started his mind racing. This man was not only dominate but also had the most amazing cock he had ever seen. He was worried as he didn't believe he could take it all but the pull of needing to experience something like that was one he was tempted to not pass up. He quickly responded "No have never been with a black cock been only with older white men who enjoy letting me suck them."

Zack was now on the second floor checking out store by store still looking for who this mystery man could be, he was worried it was someone who hadn't updated their location and wasn't even close to him at the moment.

The reply Zack got pushed him from semi erect to fully hard reading the message. It read, "if you want to fulfill your desires and curiosity come to the department store on the north end on the second floor in the men's clothing section come find me and get a taste of your new favorite snack. Send me a face pic so I can tell which white slut you are."

Zack quickly found a selfie he had sent to his wife in his last business trip and sent it to this man. A man he didn't even know the name of but was drooling to get into his pants. He was only a few stores away and already on the second floor so he would be there quickly. Than he worried would that make him seem to eager, but he knew Zack was in the mall based off location and what he said so he must know he would get to him quickly. Zack decided to not care and walking at a brisk speed to the department and heading to the back left corner where he knew the men's clothing department was.

When he got there he scanned the area and found his mystery man. He was just checking his phone and must have seen the picture as when he looked up he glanced and say Zack looked at his phone again and back at Zack and smiled. He was 6'1" built like an athlete with a solid body, nice strong arms, and dark powerful eyes. Zack slowed his pace a bit now knowing his mystery man was right there. They walked towards each other and Zack saw the man's name tag it read Eric with the title of Supervisor under it. "So what is your the eager cock suckers name?" Eric said which shocked Zack both because of the pure upfrontness of the comment but also because they were in public at his man's place of work.

Zack looked around and was glad no one was around. Lucky for him it was a weekday around 2pm so not many people were shopping around. "I'm Zack," he said softly now intimidated by this amazing presence infront of him.

"Well Zack I'm glad you responded. I enjoy getting the opportunity to open up people's worlds to a whole new type of pleasure, one that comes from pleasing a superior cock." Eric said boldly looking straight down onto Zack's face as their height and body stature definitely confirmed Eric was the alpha between the two of them. "If you want to suck my cock I can take you to the dressing rooms we have closed off for renovations for privacy and you can experience what you came for."

Zack looking up at Eric now nervous as the realization and fear that he wouldn't be able to take that cock in his mouth or throat was dawning on him made a panicked look. One that Eric had seen many times and knew exactly what to say to calm his soon to be cock sucker down. "Don't worry no one can take it all on their first try, but I always have them coming back until they can."

With that Zack was calmed down a bit knowing that he wasn't expected to take it all on his first try and felt he was already in the situation so might as well go with it. He said "Yeah I'm wanting to go to the dressing rooms."

A smile came across Eric's face as he said "and Zack what would you like to do in the dressing room?"

Zack knew what he wanted to hear and at this point Zack was eager to get started so he blurted out, "I would like to suck your big dick in the dressing room."

"My Big Black Dick." Eric corrected him.

"Yes I'm sorry your Big Black Dick." Zack said now less worried about whether people were around and more waiting to follow Eric to the dressing rooms.

Eric pulled out his phone and started to message someone. "Sorry need to have someone watch my area while I take you to the dressing rooms for a bit." Eric said and than started to walk and expecting Zack to follow. Smartly Zack did follow and they walked to the other side of the store and behind the sign that alerted customers that these dressing rooms were closed for renovation.

"Ok we are going to go into the back one on the right it's got the most room, farthest away from the entrance so less chance of being heard, and a great mirror so you can see yourself enjoying the best cock you ever had." Eric said as they walked to the back dressing room. Once inside Eric closed the door and turned to Zack.

Zack's mind was running this fears of being caught, worries about how big the cock was, but both were outmatched by his desire to touch and feel a cock that size. He didn't need Eric to tell him what to do next. He instinctively dropped to his knees and began to undo Eric's belt on his pants and once off he unzipped his pants. They dropped to the floor and Eric stepped out of his shoes and than his pants. Zack's face was right infront of Eric's crotch, he could see the outline of Eric's semi erect cock which already seemed to be five of six inches long and thick. "Go ahead and take it out Zack, I don't have to much time so you better make the most of it." Eric said.

Zack looked up at Eric as responded as it was naturally saying "Yes sir, I will get to it."

Eric laughed "don't be calling me sir, first off your ass is at least ten years older than me and secondly with what I'm providing to your ungrateful ass you will call me master. You understand that whore? Two hole sluts call me master, three hole call me daddy. And since you only got two holes you will refer to me as master do you understand?"

Zack still looking up at Eric and not wanting to disappoint him or have him take his cock away quickly shock his head yes and said, "Yes Master, I am sorry."

"Good, now take my boxers off and get to sucking whore." Eric said in a nice but demanding tone.

Zack did as he was instructed. He removed Eric's boxers and he stepped out of them and began to start and suck and lick on the already monster of a cock that he now couldn't take his eyes off of. He quickly and eager began sucking the tip of the thick mushroom head of Eric's cock while taking opportunities to lick it up and down and lick and suck his balls as well. Zack was at it for about five minutes till he noticed that Eric was just standing there texting while he was blowing him. This made Zack feel like he wasn't doing a good job so he kicked it up a notch and attempted to get more of the Big Black Cock into his mouth. After another few minutes Zack had been able to get Eric to a full ten inches hard but was only able to fit about six inches in his mouth. Even with the smaller cocks in the past he had never been able to deep throat past a five inched and now he was pushing to pass six.

Right as he was getting a good rhythm and Eric had put away his phone and was giving him slight moans of approval the door to the dressing room opened and a woman stood in the doorway looked at Zack and than looked at Eric and said "so this is why you asked me to cover your section for a bit." Zack stopped sucking and began to scoot back to the corner of the dressing room now terrified that he was found out.

"Damn Sarah, you can't just come in here and stop this slut from enjoying himself." Eric looked down at Zack, "you can resume what you were doing, I was liking ur eagerness and technique so keep it up and don't worry about her. You just suck my cock while I talk to my employee."

Zack was worried about being caught but was also now self conscious. He was kneeling infront of a younger sexy black man and she saw him sucking his dick. Normally he would be ashamed to be seen like that especially infront of a sexy twenty something year old with blonde hair and brown eyes who couldn't have been more than 115 pounds and 5'4", but looking at Eric's cock he really only cared about that. So he resumed what he was doing no longer ashamed to have this beautiful woman watch him suck his thick Big Black Dick.

"Why is it so hard for you to just cover for me from time to time. You act like I don't make it up to you." Eric said while putting his hand on the back of Zack's head to help assist him get more and more of his massive cock down Zack's throat.

"Well fuck Eric you go out finding these faggots to use when you know I have been texting you all week that I was ready to fuck again." The blonde said. Zack though had never been called a faggot and he would have thought that would have offended him but in that moment he knew it was true. He wanted more and more of this cock and couldn't explain how it made him feel. He looked again at the younger woman and wondered how in the world she took this Big Black Dick and wasn't broken by it.

"You're the one who told me originally you were starting to feel bad about cheating on your husband. So you wanted to stop it but don't be acting like your not just being a bitch because your jealous of this whore. You white sluts all want the Big Black Cock once you have tasted it." Eric said still helping Zack take him deeper but also while lookin at Sarah.

"Whatever are you gonna fuck me again or not? I'll go back and cover your stupid section but you owe me." Sarah said slightly irritated but mostly jealous and petty.

"How about this, you go find a sexy outfit in the lingerie section and put it to the side and you can text your little cocked husband and tell him you have to help with inventory tonight. He doesn't need to know I did it last night and you can make up and apologize to me in a proper way for trying to tell me you wanted to end this." Eric said now trusting more into Zack's mouth and throat.

"Fine, just make sure the faggot leaves me enough cum to get filled up. I have started to enjoy going home after and having my husband eat my pussy and tell me how great I taste after you have fucked me that day." Sarah said now in a much happier tone that she was going to get her wish.

"You nasty bitch. Get out of here now so I can properly use this whore." Eric demanded and she turned closed the door and the footsteps began to fade.

Zack that whole time was getting even more turned on. He had this Big Black Dick thrusting in and out of his mouth and during the discussion he was able to max out at about 7 inches. While he hadn't had the whole thing yet he was proud of his efforts and the moans and sounds of pleasure Eric was giving off made him even more excited to keep going.

Eric looked down at Zack "you like being called a faggot don't you? I felt how you tried even harder after hearing her call you that. That's what you are right? You're not a normal straight white married man, no no no. You're a Big Black Cock sucking faggot aren't you?"

Zack knew he needed to respond but also didn't want to take the cock out of his mouth so he replied quickly to get back to sucking. "Yes Master I am."

12