All Comments on 'From the Mouth of Babes'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 206 Comments (Page 2)
sbrooks103xsbrooks103x8 months ago

"over two hundred and twenty-five thousand in the bank." - I know that 230 is technically "over 225,000," but why not just say $230,000? 100 + 10 + 5 equals 115, doubled is 230.

\

"she had already made a date for that evening" - A "date" usually means someone of the opposite sex.

\

"Before I met you I'd had a dozen boyfriends."- And that's when you're supposed to get your "excitement."

\

@BuzzCzar, no, when we say FTDS, we mean FTDS!

\

While she MIGHT be able to get around him owning the house before marriage, especially with the kid, if she goes to Harv that gets him off the hook.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I would still take the divorce and I honestly feel he would still be able to see his daughter especially when he tells the story to family and friends. Some would be on his side.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

in my state it would be community property.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I would applaud Just Plain Bob for avoiding the use of the Martian Slut Ray, but he fell victim to the opposite problem. It's hard to believe that long time cuck Robert would suddenly care about who else is fucking his wife. He sure didn't when she was his fiancee. In that sense the ending, where he only pretended to care in order to make sure she knew he was a willing and knowing cuck, makes sense. I mean, it sucks, but it makes sense.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Let the cow go ...

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

cuck has been getting sloppy seconds for months, and because of their kid, he just rolls over and lets it keep happening? Typical JPB wimp story. Not one of these stories has even the slightest hint of a husband with enough spine to stand upright, much less make an intelligent decision and stick to it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Simple answer, for a man with a modicum of self-respect... Go to the boss that's been fucking her... chances are pretty good he's married, too, I'd guess. Optionally, beat his ass a bit for fucking another man's wife, then tell him if he doesn't want his company's reputation ruined, or his wife (if he's married) to find out, he'll not only fund his divorce, he'll also pay him a big cash settlement, after the divorce is finalized, to make him whole again for whatever he loses above a fair 50/50 split, and help make sure he can keep an attorney on retainer to make sure he gets his visitation rights. Instead, of just rolling over and continuing to slurp up another man's creampies from his cum dumpster of a wife's possibly diseased cunt, because he's a closeted wimp pretending to be a married man.

enderlocke77enderlocke778 months ago

Was this a screw up or are u turning into a troll? As it is this is a dead story. Like the ppl that have a four part story but never gets finished. Dead story no reason to read it. U should also really work on the "don't" and "can't"

MartyMartiniMartyMartini8 months ago

Keep the house, sue old Harvey for every nickel you can get, and dump the cheating whore. Besides, it took Harvey one 5 second comment outside the Men's Room to get her dropping her panties, so this was probably the "tip" of the Cock Iceberg.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Bob, I’m sorry to see you’ve relapsed into putting out stories with no real ending.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

He was an idiot and a weak person and clearly a fool. How was he engaged to a woman that was still dating other men. And the very weak ending. She is clearly a self-centered bitch, who really didn't give a shit about him. And he was giving up without consulting a lawyer or, as she put it ... "playing dirty". Based on her going out so much, there might have been a case for joint custody. She is very deserving of a BTB.

And clearly she loves him so much to not only betray him, lie to him, but also claim that she would marry her lover in a heartbeat if they got divorced.

I found this not up to your excellent writing standards.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I mostly love your stories but this tale of a total pussy leaves me wanting. Have a spine move into the tent leave the bitch behind and start over. Now he is just wasting time on a worthless woman that can't be trusted. What'll he do when she bring home a disease for him to share. She'll stop, what a total laugh.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Since this IS a fantasy world, here is how **I** would have reacted:

.

1). Go along to get along for a while

2). Develop and prepare an escape plan

3). Execute the escape plan when feasible

.

Obviously, complications to the plan include wanting to retain ties to the daughter. But whether in a year or 10 years, consequences WILL be delivered to this narcissistic bitch.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd28 months ago

Creeperclaw: She never indicated she was giving up side dick. She just stated that she would give up her current lover now that he had found out about him. She had, this time, a seven month affair, because SHE WANTED TO. She didn't care at all about his feelings and has very little if any respect for him.

But you are correct, the total lack of a PI was a bit idiotic.

I would have made sure she showed up one day while he was in bed fucking some young woman.

Tomh1966Tomh19668 months ago

Might be fun to take this one down the couples swapping (even trades) road.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

3 stars (almost downgraded to 2) because the author made Bob stupid. He's engaged to Stel but she's busy several nights when he wanted to date her. She actually said she had a date. The only thing to do is approach her (pref when she's on the date) & take his ring back. "Now you're free to be with whomever you want, as you seemed to do it anyway." And he doesn't give her the opportunity to "talk" to him. Which would prevent everything else from happening.

Or, with the story, he sees his lawyer uncle (WHY didn't he, the schmuck!) to help him with the divorce. Or have him advise someone he knows to do it. But no, Just Plain Bob has to continue making husbands weak, wimpish, with little exception. (Another) Bob

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Thank you. A neat twist on an old old trope.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinion8 months ago

You're a good writer but this is a fucked-up story. How long before she takes another lover. How long would I stay if I would stay? Until Chrissy was out of the house or number two came on the scene.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

You need a part 2. He won’t be living in a text, he is the sole owner of the house before marriage. Sue for divorce, he has been the primary care giver. Grow some b*lls! Don’t leave it like this.

MarkItZeroMarkItZero8 months ago

How about a part two where he frames her and sends her to jail or has her whacked or something. That ending just hurts.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Dumb ending. There is always a solution.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Poor ending. Husband could go scorched earth. Sue the owner and company ad make it all public. Wife is too conceited to allow her reputation to be soiled.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I can see him having to pay some in child support, but why alimony? The cause of all of this is that she's fucking her boss. Unless the cut back to 4 days also meant a pay cut, she should be making enough that she won't get alimony.

wardnuke1968wardnuke19688 months ago

What the f’k! Please update the story tags so people can see this story is about a husband that gets neutered by the wife. Depressing.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

You’re an idiot. He owns his house. He is just as likely to get custody. She’s doesn’t have shit. You old farts need to get better stuff

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

His house tell the whore to take her daughter and get out then fi d a way to ruin her and her boyfriend

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Standard Bob fare. 90% more nurishing than the other offerings out there, but no new spices added to the recipes.

Dunny69Dunny698 months ago

Shit ending not real at all.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ8 months ago

He doesn't have to give in. The house was his before they married. He wouldn't have to pay alimony once she remarries. He would get joint custody maybe even full since he has the house. Don't give in to the whore. Go find a better woman.

oldtwitoldtwit8 months ago

Nicely written, liked the plot, but felt that you didn't really finish it

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Sorry, this is one to take her out. I don't normally write this type if thing but on this occasion a nice car crash with both in it will do. Then he and his daughter can get on with their lives.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What a hoe. The man needs to find someone to "fix" her brake lines.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

And now you know why men are no longer interested in marriage. Well, actually, you knew that already didn't you? Nice story but nothing new. 4 stars for being well written.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

@tiredOldMan … no this is a story of misandry. Slut wife alway taking advantage of a virtuous husband. The female character obviously had contempt for her husband trying to justify her cheating saying “because I wanted to”. I guess if hubby had just wanted to screw some bimbo and told her “because I wanted to” it will be perfectly OK. Sorry old man no it wouldn’t be. There are lots of ways to burn the bitch.

lAnatomistelAnatomiste8 months ago

...condonation...

MC is screwed, in more ways than one.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wow, Bob! You just threw a bucket of CK’s water onto the faces of the losers who read the BTB stories on this website and think they are reality. In this day and age anyone can divorce their partner for any reason. Stel is mistaken though, her assertion about alimony, child support, and her ability to deny visitation is closely regulated and monitored. Any mother denying visitation gets into deep shit very quickly. In fact, in most states now joint custody is the norm unless there is evidence of abuse. All that being said, Bob’s life definitely takes a turn for the worse in the event of a divorce.

Great story! 5*

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Bitch best watch her back. Accidents happen.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Is it just me or are JPB stories getting really, really stale? I mean I hate most of them to begin with, but this one was just so low effort, why bother even putting it up?

The divorce laws thing is such a stale trope by now and it's not even really true.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

To the Mensa member who said Bob wouldn’t lose his house because it was his, might be wrong on several levels. But, JPB only essentially wrote that he would lose the right to live in his house. Which could be true until the child reaches age of majority. These are just stories guys. Not “How to” essays!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

He did everything for her and she betrayed him utterly and completely, and gets away with it. She doesnt love him. Sh threatened to take his daughter and give her to another man. I don't really like BTB stories but I don't like when an evil spouse blatantly gets away with it--wins in the end.

Unless the is just a Part 1. If there's another chapter coming this is a great setup

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

So,given the laws n the state regarding divorce, why did he marry this woman? He knew she was ‘dating’ others when she was with him and the idiot went and married her simply because she moved in.

These laws are why so many men are avoiding marriage, there’s just no benefit in it. You work, you pay the bills, provide support, do the parenting and put up with them using sec as a weapon or incentive for your toeing their line.

Better to stay single, religiously use use condoms or gett a vasectomy.

If I was him I’d take advantage of the sex but (bit insist on std test’ condoms each time and stop the little shows of affection and care just fuck her hard for a few years until the daughters older and get some side piece on the quite too.

Then divorce her as soon as you can.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

He pretty much invited this all on himself. They get engaged but he all but tells her to go fuck others without doing it himself. Why would she not assume he's not a cuckold (he is) and find nothing wrong with continuing on that path Honestly, normal relationships have both partners exclusive BEFORE getting engaged. What sane fiancee would encourage their partner to go on dates after they promised themselves to each other unless they wanted an open relationship????

I'm living proof that men don't automatically get screwed. Ex-wife and I made similar money so no alimony and shared custody 50/50. And that was 30 years ago.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The authors on this site need to familiarize themselves with divorce laws before they write.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c18 months ago

This is straight out of 80s. Divorce is much fairer now. Equal custody and limited alimony

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

nope

TamegalaTamegala8 months ago

Remember: quality not quantity.

Eske999Eske9998 months ago

Maybe I am rewriting my comments. I liked this story , and the way it started , but it is only b halfway done. How does this arrangement work ? How can it work ? Surely he will not accept this arrangement. I like your writing and know you write a lot , and maybe want to have a large variety boy endings

FordF150guyFordF150guy8 months ago

Where’s the rest of it? It just stops?

JensensloverJensenslover8 months ago

Time for this writer to give it up, been a fucking long time since he wrote anything even remotely good.

Huedogg2Huedogg28 months ago

if she plays dirty, so do you.....take your kid for ice cream and move to Canada......change your name and move to singapor.....

mndhanson017mndhanson0178 months ago

Wow, this is an L, quite surprising from JPB, unless there's a part 2, this ain't it, it was his house as someone said before they were married. She clearly doesn't love him, you can't love someone and then sleep with someone else, goodness, this is the problem with modern day, it's why less people are getting married.

HighBrowHighBrow8 months ago

Just Plain Good, Bob. Femdom agitprop that is.

ArediaAredia8 months ago

Well written as always with believable characters - I just can't like the tone and outcome.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

let her go

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What a wuss

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Needs an ending

BSreaderBSreader8 months ago
Another

One of bobs no ending stories. I would have gotten a lawyer and sued the company. Forbes was her boss period.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

need a part 2

26thNC26thNC8 months ago

A wedding ring didn’t change this whore’s ways. Cuck accepts status quo.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Not much. JPB has what seems to be some sort of fetish to arrive abruptly at a certain kind of usually confrontational ending and a a sentence or maybe two, declare The End. But it is often an unsatisfying way to complete (aka "end") a story. In this case, we're to suspend belief that "Bob" hadn't thought to check with a lawyer and take steps to protect himself from a woman who he already knew could be duplicitous and head strong. Instead, Bob's character was cast as someone whose view of life is myopic and with more than a little touch of narcissism.

BTW: there's more than a few typos, missing words and spelling errors. Highly uncharacteristic.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

If you kill her and the boyfriend the world would be right

ConnarConnar8 months ago

Mimimi, well most of the guys, that left a comment. Let's be honest. This was one of the most realistic LW Stories ever. If you are married with children you are f*cked. All you can do is listen to Songs like "In hell i will be in good company!" by the dead south and hope the world would be a better place for cheated in husbands, fiances, boyfriends....

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Reality....

Dlh143Dlh1438 months ago

Crappy story from an author that's capable of much better. 1 star.

Rocky62Rocky628 months ago

Pop some blue pills, tie her down and fuck her till u cant anymore, and her ass too…. No love just hard fucking

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I enjoyed reading .

Sequal He turns on her and her gal group, takes his lumps and tells all the husbands and boyfriends what she does; and do they think the wives and girlfriends also do it. Names all known lovers. Tell the babysitters to name names or he will out them as part of the group and they can watch their baby setting business goes up in smoke>

GRG20463GRG204638 months ago

He needs to see a lawyer and sue the shit out of her work place.

Baldy74Baldy748 months ago

Awful, and just very sad.

OzeminotaurOzeminotaur8 months ago

Great twist at the end if I was him I'd start planning on taking my daughter and skipping the country

jrphdojrphdo8 months ago

Not nearly as good as your usual.

RodrigoHacheRodrigoHache8 months ago

Waiting for a part 2

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Man, I love me a Bob story, but this one was hard to stomach. KS

AllNigherAllNigher7 months ago

Ok I'm out. Why the duck may her in the first place if she admitted to going on dates when they were engaged? Not dating in a while but exclusive. Engaged.

And no, he wouldn't be penniless and never see his daughter. There likely get shared custody since she works too. Skinny would be minimal depending on her income compared to his. Depending on custody child support would be minimal if they got joint custody but that's your child. No. Leave her. Or go back in time and grow a brain. Stupid

Pjam1968Pjam19687 months ago

Hihihi, can’t wait for part 2

DessertmanDessertman7 months ago

Not one of your best.

KenfromIndyKenfromIndy7 months ago

No real resolutions. It was an interesting story the ending ‘damn if you do and damned if you don’t’ is very fitting.

FD45FD457 months ago

‘Can you say ‘non consensual’, boys and girls? Good!’ Usually women have big issues about this. But maybe just as the victims and not the perpetuators.

/

The fall out is easily foreseen. What was an affectionate and one hopes loving expression will become a mechanized obligation. More grudge fucking, less tenderness. Maybe ED problems? Porn usage will go up as he imagines a different life for himself as well. Or, hell, just crack that marriage all the way open. Why shouldn’t he get variety too?

/

Now, if she is a soulless bitch, or, out of self defense, turns herself into a soulless bitch to avoid feeling remorse for her self inflicted problems, this is no problem as she cherishes every forced episode of coitus as a ‘win’ in her column. See one of Bob’s Slut Husband stories.

/

If she does have tatters of soul remaining, this does not work out well for either of them. But if she had a soul, she wouldn’t be so coldly extorting this from her husband so quickly.

/

Shrug. Maybe both. She is desperately bluffing, hoping she can mend what she broke. He will lay pipe but also groundwork, to perhaps make his future more palatable. A transfer to a more male friendly jurisdiction? More road trips? ‘Trips to Reno’ so he can ‘lose’ cash, though a guy who can’t afford a PI, doesn’t have that much extra scratch to put away.

/

She seems pretty emotionless about the whole thing.

BarbaroisBarbarois7 months ago

Really hope this gets a part 2 to redeem itself

RedRachaelRedRachael4 months ago

The divorce would be worth it.

Just_WordsJust_Words4 months ago

I'm not sure what I think. She will continue with Harvey or someone else. This is why I prefer stories about empty nesters - there is just too much pain where a child is involved.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It sucks when you win and still lose. Damn! Thanks Bob.

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Pretty bloody realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Now we need FTDS for sure to jump on this and end our misery. JPB has a knack for screwing down a great story to an 'also ran' story. If one is looking for a completed story, stay AWAY from this one. 1 * and that is being generous.

Waldteufel61Waldteufel61about 2 months ago

Most disappointing JPP story ever! This was riding on a 4 to 5 stars, until the twist at the end - realistic as it probably is, I just don’t like it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

He could kill her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

How is he getting shafted? The house was his before she moved in. She probably makes just as much as he does. He is too soft, tell her to get out and he will pay child support for the next 10 years .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Bajka o facecie bez jąder.

willyk1212willyk121229 days ago

the house is his she has to go

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Another pile of shit. Sorry this along with other of your stories is all about men with no self respect. I'm wondering if real life is leaking into your stories. BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

What the actual fuck? Does the husband use Kotex?

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

I used to love JPB's stories but all his 2023 postings (including the double posts with different titles) are lame at best. Too bad, he was a great writer.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Your MC's are pussies. He knew she was disloyal while they were engaged and tolerated it. Big surprise.

Freudzslip69Freudzslip6924 days ago

A very interesting and compelling story; only it’s much too short. in my opinion. it needs more chapters on what happens and how it evolves.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...