From the Ruler's Blog Ch. 02

Story Info
Gina's brother discovers the potential of the Ruler's powers.
4.9k words
4.67
5.7k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Chapter 2: What Happens in Vegas*

*From the Ruler's blog, entry 26*

I hope everyone has been having fun with the Ruler's anniversary celebration. Maybe making so women must give their anal virginities to any man that asks was too much, but I was feeling generous.

In other news, some annoying members of the council who may or may not have lost their right to speak for three months have been insisting that I shouldn't make worldwide changes when experimenting, to just pick a city or something. One of them gave me a great, silent, blowjob so I will throw her a bone. Well, another bone. God, I'm so funny.

Today's experiment is gonna be about memory. Just saw the Hungover movies. All three of them! I don't care what anyone says, the they are all good. Hollywood, make a couple more of them, that's an order!. "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas" is a very good slogan isn't it? So let's make it real, if you do something while visiting Las Vegas, you will forget about it after you leave. It doesn't count!

---

"You really need to find a guy before a guy finds you," Erika said, in an anxious tone "You are too hot to go around being a prize like that. I wouldn't leave the house if I were you"

"Stop fearmongering. Most people, even men, are decent enough to not go around forcing themselves on women" Sasha, the more level-headed of the trio, replied. "I have seen the stats. Some men ran with it at the start, but reported cases have dropped significantly"

Gina was sitting in front of her two friends at their usual coffee place. It was the first time they had met together in person in weeks. Erika had a new boyfriend which had kept her occupied. Sasha had been busy with her new job as a flight attendant. And Gina had to balance college and part-timing as a waitress. The world had changed since the Ruler started writing his blog, with daily half-thought orders that more often than not involved women having to spread their legs. His more recent escapade? Just putting any girl's anal virginity up for grabs. That's how he had decided to celebrate the year anniversary of him getting his powers. "Every girl has to try it once, right?" Gina's cousin had been caught up with it. Her boss asked her to join him in his office, then asked to fuck her in the ass. She, of course, obliged. To make matters worse, the Ruler had quite explicitly told women to enjoy it, and forbid any sort of payback from the girl. She had to go back to work, without being able to punish him, and in a post orgasm daze. That's just how the world worked. And that had been just a week ago. It was a hot topic, no woman was safe.

Erika had been lucky to have a boyfriend at the time. While she admitted she wasn't really into anal, she would have probably tried it out with him eventually anyways. She said she had enjoyed it, but that was also part of the rule. Sasha admitted to having lost it years ago. "I was wilder back then you know?", she said. So that left Gina. An attractive girl, without a boyfriend, with a public-facing job where she interacted with hundreds of men a day. Thankfully, society hadn't gone fully sex-crazed. Men who abused Ruler rules were starting to be looked at more and more like the assholes they were. While the victim couldn't retaliate, others could. The Ruler had made lethal violence impossible, so it mostly involved more indirect forms of retaliation. Gina's cousin's boss had been put on leave after her coworkers banded together against him. Sasha had a point, while the reports of cases were flashy, they were rare.

"I am not gonna let that incel rule my life," Gina said, defiant "He can rot in hell"

Erika made a terrified expression "DON'T SPEAK LIKE THAT! Maybe he is listening. Ruler, we love you and appreciate the work you are doing to change the world" Erika said that last bit to the air. Gina wasn't surprised that Erika started believing wild conspiracies, she was always jumping in whatever she read on the internet. The Ruler didn't listen to you, that much had been widely proven. While her boyfriend kept her mostly safe, she was still terrified. She always worried too much.

"Look, I don't have time to think about guys," Gina said, moving on from her friend's weird pseudo-prayer. "I think that most men just assume that I have been taken, so they don't bother risking it," Asking for a woman's anal virginity that had already done it offered no protection to anybody. Men usually didn't want to get outed as creeps. "As long as I am not left alone with a guy, it will be fine"

"Your brother still lives at home right?" Sasha asked. Gina was saving for her own place, but thankfully her parent's place still was within a workable commute to her college and work. She figured it was worth staying home for a few more years for free. Her brother Tom simply had not moved.

"Sasha, don't be disgusting. He is my brother" Gina replied. "He may be a shut-in that spends too much time in front of his Xbox, but he is a good kid". Gina called him that, despite him being two years older than her.

"I bet he is one of those that's saving himself for the Ruler's Grace," Sasha said, snarkily. Gina couldn't really disagree with that theory. Tom was 24, and Gina had no doubt that he was a virgin. A 25-year-old virgin got a one-time use 'Ruler's Grace', which allowed sex with anyone, no questions asked. Gina could only hope that if he ever used it, he would be kind to the poor girl. She loved his brother, and she knew he was a decent guy. She took one sip of coffee.

"Being offered to impart the Ruler's Grace is a great honor" The three of them said, in unison. That... was weird. Was that a new rule? She started thinking about the Ruler's Grace and was surprised to see that she wasn't fully disgusted by the idea of some guy choosing her to lose his virginity to. Was the Ruler gradually making them more acceptant of his humiliating orders? That fact truly disgusted Gina.

---

*From the Ruler's blog, entry 29

Fun fact, the US government actually was planning to nuke the hell out of me after the first two weeks of me doing this. I really, really should have forbidden you all from plotting my demise way sooner. At least Russia had the decency to send a hot assassin to poison me. I dropped the poison but kept the assassin. Katrina is now one of my permanent maids, but talking to her I think she prefers this job. Let's punish one country and reward the other! Russian men can make any American woman cum by touching her and saying "Katrina sends her love".

---

Later that day, Gina arrived home. Her parents were away for the week, visiting her grandparents, so she and her brother were home alone. Today it was her turn to make dinner. She dropped her things in the living room and went to the kitchen. She saw that her brother had NOT cleaned the dishes, as usual.

"TOM! It was your turn to clean up! I am not going to cook for you!" She yelled. She knew her brother was upstairs, in his room.

"I know, I'm sorry, I discovered something cool. Can you visit my room for a second?" Tom yelled back. She rolled her eyes but gave him the benefit of the doubt. Why did he call it visiting? It was also her house. Was he trying, and failing, to be cool? She went to her brother's room. The door was shut, she opened it, and-

Gina felt a weird feeling. As if she had blinked and everything had moved slightly. Gina found herself standing in front of her brother's room. That... what was that? Hadn't she just opened the door? She was confused. She heard some movement inside the room.

"Gina, you ok? You can come in" His brother said. She entered the room, still confused. "Did you listen to what I said?"

"Huh... no?" What was he talking about? His brother's face lit up in satisfaction at seeing her confusion.

"Oh, forget about it" He chuckled. "Look, see what I found"

The cool thing that he found was some random YouTube channel about dogs playing sports. Gina wanted to strangle him. "Dude, you are 24, can you just do the fucking dishes". She stormed out the door.

"Hey, you dropped something," her brother said from his room when she hadn't even made it down the hall. Frustrated, she turned and went to her brother's room and-

The weird feeling happened again. She was standing in front of the door. She felt weird. Her whole body felt sore as if she had just done some exercise. She was short on breath. Her brother opened the door. "Here, one of your earrings fell. Sorry about the dishes, I will do them now" Gina grabbed the earring and he closed the door.

Something was going on, but a flash of sudden hunger made her go make dinner before doing anything else. She checked her phone, it was getting late. She must have spent more time than she realized with Sasha and Erika. She went to make dinner, "and probably do the dishes", she thought, not expecting her brother to keep his word.

---

*From the Ruler's blog, entry 35

Some Russian tourist just almost killed 30 people in New York. WHY WOULD YOU GIVE A FEMALE DRIVER AN ORGASM WHILE SHE WAS DRIVING A BUS???? Am I supposed to be responsible for the damages here? Thank god it was just some destroyed property and some broken bones. Russians, you have just got your orgasm touch privileges revoked. Anyone in that bus gets 1 million bucks, and the driver gets 10 million. And Petrov, you idiot, are going back to school. From kindergarten., all the way to the top Hopefully in 15 years you have relearned some FUCKING COMMON SENSE.

Do I really have to tell you people to not use your sex privileges on people operating heavy machinery? Is some idiot going to ask a pilot to blow him mid-flight? To prevent it, you can just ask flight attendants to blow you instead, it's part of their job now. Except if you are Petrov, nobody fuck him. There you go, crisis averted.

---

Gina arrived late home. She had spent the last several hours consoling Sasha with Erika. The Ruler had just made it so flight attendants had to suck the dick of any passenger that asked. While Sasha was in the middle of a transatlantic flight. As soon as the news broke, thanks to the magic of in-flight wifi, all hell broke loose. Sasha had blown several dozen men, some multiple times, for five hours. Some of the female passengers tried to stop what was going on, but that led to several of them having their anal virginities taken. The male passengers who didn't join just stayed in their seats. The pilots couldn't do anything to stop the almost orgy going on behind them, but at least had the decency to lock the cabin door and try to get the plane to the ground as soon as possible. Sasha quit on the spot as they landed, but she was a mess. She could barely speak, her jaw was so sore.

Gina dropped on the sofa and opened the TV. Sasha's flight had made it into the news, but it wasn't the only one with a similar story. It wasn't surprising that all flights were canceled until further notice. The people on the TV were debating whether legal action should be taken against the men who abused these new rules.

"What's going on is horrible," said one of them, a professor of some sort "But think about the consequences of litigating against the Ruler's wishes. It's clear that what matters is the spirit of his rules, and he wouldn't appreciate it if governments tried to go over him"

Gina, as much as she hated to admit it, agreed with him. Trying to use lawyers and judges against the people who used the Ruler's rules as he intended would end up with the Ruler eliminating all semblance of the legal system. There was a growing movement, including her friend Erika, that opposed any kind of attack against the Ruler, in fear of retaliation. Even a debate like this on TV would be considered extremely risky for them. Erika had half-encouraged Sasha to not quit. "It's what he wants, you have to do what he wants, not just what he tells you. If you quit it will be worse for everyone", she had said. It hadn't gone over well. Gina felt that her friend group wouldn't recover from this rift.

"Hey sis, can you come visit me for a second? I have an idea to run by you" Her brother yelled from upstairs. In the week that her parents had been away, Tom had bothered her more and more. He kept asking her for help with the most menial tasks. Two days ago had made her go upstairs just so he could ask her if she knew where their dad kept one of his jackets. The dude was 24 and still clearly needed to have a mother to help him find anything around the house. Gina had felt exhausted all week, and any time her brother asked her to come 'visit' she felt it even more. So that was enough, she decided. She was going to tell Tom to fuck off. She went upstairs and entered his room. He was on his computer.

"Dude, I am not Mom. Not that she should have to do this either. When will you grow up?" Gina said. Her brother spun his chair towards him.

And then he replied, with complete calmness.

"Gina, I want to take your anal virginity"

"Oh," That was all Gina could say. This was the first time she had been forced to follow one of the Ruler's sexual rules. She had heard plenty of first-hand accounts, from her cousin, Sasha, random women online. They all explained it in their own way. Gina simply felt an unbreakable sense of duty: Her ass belonged to her brother. He had the right to fuck it, and her the obligation to enjoy it. It was an unavoidable fact of her life now. She started unbuttoning her pants. "Where do you want it?"

"Just get on the bed" Her brother replied, with a smile.

Gina felt betrayed. How could his own brother do this to her? "Why did you do this? Why would you do this?" She asked as she dropped her panties. She was wearing nothing from the waist down. She hopped on the bed, and turned around, looking at the wall. Waiting for her brother to fuck her from behind. "You can fuck my ass. It's yours. Can you at least use lube?"

"What's the rush sis? Do you have anywhere else to be?" Her brother asked.

She heard him typing something on his laptop. She turned her neck and saw him typing on Discord. What the hell? She was there, prepared to take him inside of her, and he was chatting with his gaming buddies? He was the one who asked for this! "Can't we just do it?" She pleaded. May as well get this over with. She felt herself involuntarily wiggling her ass a bit, inviting him.

"Can you turn sideways in the bed so you are not facing the wall?" Tom asked. She had no idea why he wanted this, but she did anyway. "See, I have a question for you before we get to it"

"Just fuck my ass you creep. You asked for it, take it" Gina was getting very frustrated.

"What do you think happens if I... don't do that?"

Gina's brain took a second to take that in. Her purpose right now was to give her anal virginity to the person who asked for it. It took priority over everything else going on in her life. He had to fuck her. She needed him to fuck her. She didn't want to fuck him, but that didn't matter. He apparently didn't want to fuck her and that meant... what? She was going to lay there, half naked, her ass up, forever? Her head started to hurt. Her orders didn't contemplate this scenario, men were just supposed to take the women directly.

Her brother walked in front of her. He went on her knees and started caressing her face. "Oh Gina, your face is so pretty"

"Stop touching me you creep!" Having her brother touch her inappropriately woke her up. She remained in her position, obviously, she still needed to be fucked in the ass. But her brother should NOT be touching and talking to her like that. She made a disgusted face. This was not under the Ruler's orders, this was her brother being inappropriate with her.

Tom laughed. "Oh, you are more angry today! Well, let's see what you do with this" Tom stood up, dropped his pants and revealed his dick. It was an average-sized one. Gina would have preferred if it was smaller, considering what was going to happen now, but she couldn't do anything about that. But to her surprise and horror, Tom didn't walk behind her and take her. Instead, he held her face up, forced her to open her mouth, and put his dick right in. Then he started fucking her face.

"Whggatyuwwwdping" Gina was horrified that her brother was doing this. She wanted to bite his dick off, but couldn't. Biting penises had been forbidden for months. She wanted to move away, but couldn't. She needed to be fucked in the ass and had taken her position, where she needed to stay until the deed had been done. She was helpless, taking her brother's dick in and out of her mouth.

"You see, the Ruler, for all of his infinite wisdom, is not perfect. His rules have loopholes. Edge cases. Ambiguities" Was he... monologuing? While fucking her face? Gina was in disbelief. The speech felt rehearsed as if he had done it multiple times. Had he planned this whole thing? "I'm sure you remember that video of the two girls who had to blow two guys on the bus and then when their passes were over they beat the shit out of the guys." She did, of course. It was one of the most satisfying videos she had seen in the post-Ruler world, of men getting what they deserved. Her brother increases the rhythm of his thrusts. "The Ruler's word was simple, the girls had to give 'a good blowjob'. But what is a good blowjob? Certainly not what we are doing right now, right?"

"Fwwghuck ygwhou" Gina tried to say 'Fuck you'. What the hell was he talking about?

"The point is that one of the dudes identified a loophole. The Ruler's words are absolute, but their application isn't. Because 'a good blowjob' wasn't defined, the guy managed to get way more than was established. And he made the mistake of ending it too soon, if he had been more clever those girls would still be their slaves today, on the seek of an impossible 'good blowjob'" Tom slowed down a bit, apparently not wanting to finish while his speech wasn't done. That part of the story of the video wasn't really discussed by the women Gina had talked to. "That guy started a movement. A revolution. We are calling it Ruler Hacking"

The cocktail of embarrassment, terror, surprise, and hatred, combined with the Ruler's orders, was wrecking her brain. So at the sound of such a stupid name as 'Ruler Hacking', she started laughing. Or as close as one could with a dick in her mouth. Tom didn't appreciate it.

"Oh, you still feel like you are in any winning position? Need I remind you of who is in charge here?" Tom started thrusting as fast and as deep as possible. It was hurting her, but she still couldn't move. Her ass remained unfucked. "You, sis, are what we are calling a 'Freezer'. Turns out every girl is different, we are still cataloging all the types of reactions when you are made to wait. I am sure you are clever enough to get what yours means" Gina's brain simply could not comprehend how any woman would do anything different than remain frozen waiting for the man to take her. The orders were clear, he demanded her anal virginity, and she had to give it to him. She offered herself, and she had to keep offering herself, no matter what. Even when her brother came inside her mouth, filling her mouth with salty, warm cum, she still remained in her posture. She did spit most of the cum on the bed.

"You are disgusting. You can't do this, I will call the police. You don't have any protection for what you just did" Gina said, still with the aftertaste in her mouth. "Congratulations, you found a way to force women to have even more sex with you. You will pay for this"

"See, normally you would be right. Sure, while you are here, I can fuck your mouth" Tom moved his hands under her shirt and grabbed her breasts. "I can touch your tits" Tom moved behind her, so near to taking what was his and ending this debacle, and started teasing her cunt with one finger. "Or I can just fuck you, as much as I like" Gina felt herself getting wet due to the proximity of Tom's dick to her ass. But to her dismay, she thought that Tom would think she was enjoying his teasing. "But then you would go around telling everybody and the fun would be over. I'm sure Mom and Dad would kick me out. But you won't be telling Mom and Dad. You won't be telling anyone"

12