From the Ruler's Blog Ch. 04

Story Info
Liza has to deal with having Roger as a forced roommate.
4.3k words
4.29
4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4: Sharing Arrangement

*From the Ruler's blog, entry 51*

People keep complaining about walking on others fucking around. So let's fix that. Ladies, if you walk in on two people having sex, ask if you can join in on the fun. Let's turn it into a hot threesome!

---

Liza woke up with the feeling of Roger's boner pressing on her buttcheek. Again. Her roommate had decided to sleep on her bed and spoon her during the night. Their bed, she had to remind herself. It was also his property, so she couldn't complain about how he slept on it, even if it made her extremely uncomfortable. Liza turned off the alarm clock and proceeded to get ready for work.

It had been a month since the Ruler had come up with a solution to the Manhattan housing crisis. "You just need to share more. If you find a girl that lives alone, ask her to share their apartment with you! Girls, be good hosts and remember to share!". Liza had made the mistake of not checking the blog that day before leaving for work. Immediately after she left the building, a guy who looked like the real-life version of the Simpson's comic book guy approached her. "You live in a nice building, can I live with you?"

And that is how Roger had become a permanent part of Liza's life. They had just finished the legal paperwork last week. Her apartment was his too. As a lawyer, Liza could understand the full consequences of the paper she had signed. She had spent the last decade working hard, climbing the legal ladder until she had landed her current job in one of New York's top firms. She was making enough money to afford a nice single-bedroom apartment, while also having enough to spare and save for the future. And for Roger, now. From what she had gathered, he had been unemployed for the last six months and wasn't looking for anything now that he had a secure roof under his head.

Liza turned the shower on. Hot water poured on her. She started to do a mental rundown on the work to do today. She heard the bathroom door open, and Roger, half asleep, entered. He leaned on the wall and stared at her naked figure.

"Could you please leave?" She asked. It was pointless. Roger had been sharing tips on the internet with other Manhattan guys pulling the same scam. This one he found out four days ago.

"It's my bathroom too, you know I have full rights to be here, we have to share the space" And he was right. Liza could offer no argument against it. She was an amazing lawyer, but she couldn't talk her way out of this one. She could only politely ask. Yesterday he had gone ahead and joined her in the shower. Thankfully nothing was stopping her from leaving. She went to work unshowered that day, but there were lines she was still trying to keep uncrossed.

She had considered moving back home to New Jersey with her parents and her 20-year-old sister. But after the incident where every female flight-attendant had quit and then been forced back to work, governments had become adamant in not allowing people to escape the Ruler's effects en-masse without good cause. Fear of the Ruler stepping in further was starting to supersede people's rights. So the NYC mayor had enforced a policy to not allow women to move away without heavy paperwork and a reasonable justification. Even homelessness wasn't an option, she would get immediately sent back to their apartment. Liza was confident she could make her application go through, legalese was her second tongue after all, but it would still take weeks. And all the while she was stuck with Roger. She still hadn't had the guts to tell her family about him. They would only worry, and there was nothing to be done. This was her fight.

Liza put on her panties and pants. She went to the kitchen to make breakfast, naked from the waist up. She still had to show Roger her tits, as he had not given her permission to cover them since the day they met. Another one of the Ruler's rules he was abusing. So she had had to go around topless around the house for the past month, only being able to put on clothes once she left the apartment.

Roger hadn't managed to fuck her yet. In one of the few bright feminist news of the past year, the Ruler had been convinced to make it so sexual assault accusations that didn't fall under the rules would be severely punished. "At the end of the day, I try to be a good person", he had said. No false accusations either, as lying about it was forbidden. So both Liza and Roger knew what the other could and couldn't do. In a sense, it was a legal battle, with extremely fucked up rules. But it was still her field. Roger was taking his time with this. She knew he was working hard to bend any known rules to get her to spread her legs without consequence. He had nothing else to do all day. He constantly masturbated in their bed with her on it, leaving cum on the sheets, which she could do nothing about.

Roger's best shot had been when he had asked for her anal virginity, one of the Ruler's most direct rules. Unfortunately for him, Liza's boss had already taken her that very day. Thinking about that incident gave her mixed feelings. She appreciated that her coworkers had managed to get him fired after what she did. But the memory of her boss' dick ramming into her ass, and the massive orgasm that gave her made her feel guilty for his firing. She couldn't hate him. But she knew that was just the Ruler doing his magic.

Liza knew the day when Roger would find the rule that would make her his was coming. New rules were happening every day, and they were starting to pile on. But she would hold on as much as possible. She grabbed the toasts from the toaster, put them on a plate, and started spreading jam. Then she grabbed one and went to bite it.

"Oh, breakfast, cool" Roger said, and quickly stole Liza's toast from her hands. No, not Liza's toast. She was sharing. It was *their* toast. So there was nothing wrong with what Roger just did. She wanted to get angry, but couldn't. She put two more toasts in the toaster. "Hey, can you make us coffee?" That's how breakfasts went these days. She prepared food and coffee for the two of them, while he sat and watched dumb videos on Youtube at full volume. From the outside, she knew she looked like a topless maid making breakfast for a manchild.

Once her forced roommate had been satisfied, she sat back again and finally got to eat her breakfast. She checked the Ruler's blog, as she did every day after not doing so landed her with Roger. Today's new rule was... worrisome. Stumbling on people having sex had become very common these days. She would need to put an ear in every door she had to open. Focus on looking at the floor whenever entering some place new. She decided to check on the feminist forums to see what other tips to avoid being forced into threesomes other women had come up with. Roger was not the only one crowdsourcing ways to work around the Ruler. Before she could open the link, Roger once against snatched her phone.

"Just let me take this for a second, ok?" Roger said, smiling.

"I am happy to share," She replied, lying. Roger opened Amazon and proceeded to buy a bunch of video games, a new expensive monitor for his PC, and (for some reason) a Welcome to Las Vegas sign. On her account. While her money was safe in the bank, he couldn't directly steal from her (he had tried). But as long as those packages were being sent to their home, they also belonged to him. So Liza had to accept these "Roger expenses". Her savings were starting to dwindle.

"Here you go roomie" Roger handed her phone back, winking at her. "I am going to play some Fortnite, have a nice day at work!"

With Roger fixed on his screen, Liza was able to put on a bra and a blouse. She picked up her keys and went on to work. She had to maintain two people now.

---

*From the Ruler's blog, entry 51 (cont)*

What do you mean by "Metaldog and Cryptocat" being canceled after season 3? Fuck you Netflix, whoever the CEO is just lost 50 million, give it to the Ruler Charity Fund. Everyone who likes good sci-fi should watch this show. And good news, because I just renewed it for 6 more seasons.

---

Liza's job had become much harder in the last few months. Law, as a concept, was being redefined each day. Men abused the new playing field left and right. The Ruler's poor choice of words constantly had massive unintended consequences. Constant class action lawsuits were being built around companies that were unable to protect their customers. Corporations were engaging more and more in what was currently being named "Sexual Corporate Espionage". Fraud was rampant. Her firm was in a permanent all-hands-on-deck mode, trying to fix any fires. Thankfully, her team, both men and women, had each other's backs. After Liza's incident with their previous boss, they had established firm rules against abusing the Ruler's powers in the office. It was as much of a safe space as one could have these days. Until that day, when Liza found three of her coworkers (Kimiko, Claire, and Steve) in the middle of a massive fight in the break room.

"YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE! YOU RAPIST!" Claire shouted. Claire's makeup and hair were a mess. In her rush to put on her clothes, she had put her shirt backward. Was... was that semen on her face?

"You asked to join! You consented to this!" Steve was still putting his pants back on. "We have known each other for years, you know I wouldn't do this to someone who didn't want to"

"YOU FINISHED ON HER FACE! THIS WAS NOT THE DEAL WE HAD!" Kimiko was furious. She was still naked. "Come on, I know you can go for another round. Let's try again". Liza pitied the poor girl. The Ruler had decided to fix Japan's low maternity by making all Japanese women obsessed with having a baby two days ago. Kimiko had never set foot in Japan, but her parents originated from there. She had spent the full workday yesterday looking at baby clothes and doing a survey on all the men around her who could make a good baby-daddy.

"DID NONE OF YOU CHECK ON THE BLOG TODAY? WHAT WERE YOU THINKING HAVING SEX IN THE MIDDLE OF THE OFFICE?" Claire was crying. "Oh god... I need to call my wife..."

"What are you talking about?" Steve looked genuinely confused. Kimiko, on the other hand, looked regretful. Liza guessed that she had read the blog, but in her baby-crazed mode she didn't much care for it. Liza finally managed to get a word in.

"Guys, let's all take a deep breath. Tell me what happened"

The story seemed pretty straightforward. Kimiko had asked Steve to have sex with her to make a baby. She had even gone out of her way to make the paperwork that would make him have no legal obligations to the child. "If she was throwing herself at any guy around, I figured it would be better if I did it", Steve said to justify himself. And to be honest, Liza agreed. Kimiko had chosen him, and he was one of the last few truly good guys. So they had gone to the break room to have unprotected sex. And that's when Claire found them, mid-act.

"She just asked if she could join, I thought she was joking around... I said sure " Steve said.

"It was the new rule... I had to ask... And then have a hot threesome with them..." Claire said, in between sobs.

"I couldn't stop it at that point either... The rule also made me continue with the threesome" Steve said. "This is the first time I have been forced to do a sexual rule... I am sorry girls..."

Liza didn't care for much of the sexual acts that happened after that point. From a look at the state of the break-room, it had been a wild affair. Kimiko still was outraged that she had done all of that with zero chance of procreation. "I had to eat Claire's pussy for nothing", she said, angrily. "Can we get back to it? We will go to another room and shut the door, I promise" She was anxious. Liza had to accept that the clever, brilliant lawyer who had helped her on so many occasions would be like this until someone put a baby in her. She would make a good mother, at least.

"OK, let's wait for Claire to calm down and clean up, and let's call for a group meeting. We need to discuss this well" Liza said, trying to moderate this disaster. "In the meanwhile... If Steve is up to it, you can go have sex again". Kimiko yelped with excitement. Liza wanted to have Kimiko at full capacity, or as much as possible, for the meeting. New guidelines needed to be drafted.

The meeting ended up taking up a good chunk of their morning. But if lawyers are good at one thing, it is writing terms. After they returned from round 2, Kimiko was much more focused and her input was invaluable. First, Steve apologized for his lack of checking on the blog to Claire. He accepted having his pay docked for two weeks as punishment, which would be the new standard for incidents related to lack of knowledge of the rules. Claire, still an emotional wreck, did concede that Steve wasn't a rapist and accepted his apology. Kimiko also had to apologize to Claire for her lack of care, but no further punishment was given to her due to her being under the effects of a rule. An empty office, which used to belong to their old boss, the one who had forced Liza to have anal sex, was designated as the Sex Room. In anticipation of further incidents, that area could be used for sexual acts between the team. Any sex outside that area would be punished. Kimiko and Steve were free to continue trying for a baby there until she got pregnant.

After that, Claire was given the rest of her day off. Steve and Kimiko went to the Sex Room for round 3. Liza felt proud of how she had managed to maintain her team's unity under the circumstances. It was a small victory, but that's all anyone had these days. She went for a coffee in the break room. She had a bunch of delayed work to catch up on. She took her coffee staring at a cumstain Steve had left there that morning. Reflecting on the world she lived in now.

---

*From the Ruler's blog, entry 51 (cont)*

I am looking for new hot ladies, celebrities are getting old. I'm going to need someone to come up with a system to find the hottest chicks around the world. Any ideas?

---

Liza arrived late home. She didn't like that she had to schedule in having to make dinner for two now. She was exhausted, after eating she would directly go to bed. She knew Roger would join her there. Liza stopped in front of the door and took her blouse and bra out. Roger had rarely left the apartment since they had met, and she needed to show him her boobs. She opened the door.

She took a second to realize what she was seeing. Her younger sister, Melanie, bent over a table. Fully naked. Behind her, Roger was pounding her ass. He was filming this on his phone. The new expensive iPhone he had bought on her Amazon last week. Mel had confided in Liza a few days ago that she was still an anal virgin and was scared of being alone with anyone. So Liza fully understood her sister's feelings at that time. She remembered the obligation and the pleasure she felt when her boss took her anal virginity. He wanted to strangle Roger. This was going way too far. Then, the reality of her situation dawned on her. She walked in two people having sex.

*No, no no no no. Please no. Not with my sister*. She mentally screamed.

"Can I join in the fun?" She said, instead. *PLEASE DON'T SAY YES*.

Roger laughed. His face lit up in victory. "Of course, you know I love sharing with you. Let's share your cute little sister"

There was nothing to be done. She had to have a threesome with Roger and her sister. A hot threesome. She quickly got naked.

"Go on, give your sister a hot welcoming kiss," Roger said. He reduced his thrusting rhythm, not wanting to finish so soon now that his options had doubled. Liza walked to the other side of the table, in front of the pair. Her sister's face was of pure pleasure.

"Liz... I... oh... am sorry" Her sister said, in between moans. "I... oh! got into... oh god yes! a... fight with dad... yessssssssss! He... he was just here..."

"Don't worry. This is not your fault" Liza knew that Mel had a rocky relationship with their father. She wasn't surprised she had run away to her over some dumb argument. She wouldn't have known about Roger. Liza put her hands on the side of her sister's head and looked her straight in the eyes. "I love you, sis," She said. And started making out with her. Passionately. Her sister kissed back, darting her tongue inside Liza's mouth.

"Why don't we move this to the bedroom?" Roger said. He had pulled out of Mel's ass. He grabbed the sisters, each by one arm, pulled them apart from their kiss, and led them towards Liza's (and Roger's) bedroom. "How about a hot double blowjob?". Liza quickly caught up on his abuse of the word 'hot'. These weren't really orders that she had to follow, merely suggestions of how to make this threesome hot. But subconsciously, Liza found herself agreeing that blowing this guy with her sister would be hot. So she dropped to her knees. She didn't care that that dick had just been in Mel's ass. She didn't care that she hated Roger's guts. She didn't care that she was exchanging saliva with her sister, whenever their tongues met path alongside his shaft. She only cared about pleasuring him. She pressed her body to her sisters.

"Come on Elizabeth, get on the bed and spread your legs. It's about time I fuck you" Roger said after a few minutes. She obeyed. What else could she do? He had won. She got on her bed. *Their bed*, a voice in her head reminded her. She spread her legs wide.

"Please fuck my pussy, I have been waiting for this since we met" Those words came out of Liza's mouth. She had to make this hot, dirty talk would help. Her pussy had been wet in preparation the moment Roger had accepted her proposition to join in. Roger lined himself up and thrust into her. And that was it, the moment Liza had been fearing for the past month was happening. She moaned in pleasure. He kept going, grabbing her tits. He was rough and clearly inexperienced. Yet she was loving it.

Then, to Liza's surprise, a shadow appeared above her head. It took her a moment to realize that her sister had positioned herself on top of her. Melanie lowered herself. Liza instinctually understood what she had to do. Her sister's pussy was in front of her. She started licking it. She had never been with a girl, but she did her best.

"You know, I spent the whole day trying to find a prostitute," Roger said, in between huffs. "Turns out demand has gone pretty much zero, it's cheaper to catch a local flight. So I was struggling to find a third wheel for us" Roger kept pumping. Liza could barely listen in between his fucking her pussy and her being focused on eating her sister's. "But then who knocks at the door? Your beautiful little sister. What perfect timing"

"Oh Liz, your tongue feels so good... " Her sister said. She repeated moans of pleasure for a while. Liza felt proud of the praise. "I... I am going to..." She came. Liza came as well. It had been long theorized that some secret Ruler rule was making it much easier for people to synchronize her orgasms.

After that, they kept going for more than an hour. Liza had a dozen other orgasms in between, from his dick, but also (to her dismay) from her sister's fingers and mouth. She was so focused on having a hot threesome that it took her 45 minutes to realize that Roger was taking way too long to finish. *He must be using some Ruler rule to last this long. He is prolonging this to torture us*. She thought. But then that just made her more eager to make him cum. Her kisses turned more passionate. Her moans harder. She tried to bring him deeper into her. She brought her best game.

Roger was lying down on the bed, with one sister on each side. He was fondling their tits, each with one hand. The sisters were once again making out, right above his chest. They were also stroking his dick. Compared to the other sexual acts and positions they had done in the past hour, it was relatively tame. But human biology finally caught up with Roger.

12