From This Day Forward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom increased the rate she stabbed my sister and my cock popping from her mouth, Bridget screamed out as she signalled her impending orgasm. "Oh fuck Mommy, I'm cumming!"

Mom pulled her face from my sister's pussy and looked up to me. "Quickly Aiden, down here with me."

Lunging forward I placed a hand on Bridget's thigh to keep her legs spread and put my mouth before her cunt in time for her climax. Mom pulled her fingers out of Bridget with a splash and waved her hand back and forth over her clit as my sister squirted. I took it in the eyes, the mouth. Mom's cheek pressed to mine as we drank in Bridget's cum splashing our faces. We kissed under her flow, her makeup ruined by pussy juice, our mouths sharing the delights.

Bridget sat up on her elbows as her orgasm subsided and looked at us between her legs before lunging forward and joining the kiss. My mother with her tongue poking out as Bridget licked the surface; licked her mouth; licked her face; before plunging her cum flavoured tongue between my lips.

"What are these positions you were talking about?" Bridget panted to Mom.

* * *

It seemed to pass in a daze. I would fuck my mother first whilst Bridget looked on, usually masturbating or Mom eating her pussy until I was on the verge of cumming. The brief respite of pulling out enough to regain stamina before I repeated the position on my sister. We fucked in missionary, Mom explaining the names as we went; they knelt before me as we fucked doggy; my cock back and forth between the two as they kissed the way mother and daughter rarely did.

"Don't marry him!" I begged her as she rode me cowgirl, naked save for her stockings. Mom had been about to sit on my face but stopped when Bridget was confronted with the plea. We were less than an hour from the wedding, soon they'd come looking, it was my last chance and I threw it out there. For a moment Bridget looked bemused before seeming to debate the thought. "He can't love you more than we do," I added. "I'll marry you if it's a wedding you want."

Again she smiled and looked to Mom, not pausing her slow bucking on my erection. "I have to don't I?" She asked. "I can't pull out now."

"Oh Baby, you shouldn't feel pressured to wed," Mom offered. "If you're having doubts."

Bridget abandoned the smile and looked me in the eye before dropping forward, her breasts on my chest. "Prove you love me Aiden," she whispered into my mouth.

I thought I already had. What more did I have to do to show my affection for her, my love?

"I'll do anything," I pledged.

"Cum in me!"

"What?"

"Cum inside me little brother," she panted. "Fuck a baby into me, breed me. Make me your wife."

I glanced at Mom, nodding her approval as she masturbated before turning back to my sister. "Of course I will."

Bridget turned her attention to Mom as well. "I want you to watch, to witness. I want you right there to see it Mom."

Mom looked on the verge of another orgasm and blankly nodded. "Anything you want my angel."

With that Bridget slid off my cock and mounted our mother in a sixty nine position. I immediately climbed between my sister's legs and pressed my dick between mouth and pussy, my balls on my mother's face. Bridget's head was lost between Mom's legs, her face deep in cunt. Spreading my sister's ass cheeks I marvelled at how pretty her anus looked and it dawned on me we hadn't yet tried anal. That'll come, I told myself before pushing my cock between my mother's open lips.

With her chin pressed hard against Bridget's bald sex, I slid my dick deep into Mom's mouth, her hands holding my thighs, guiding me inside her. She wrapped her legs around Bridget's head and I wondered if any family had ever been this close before? I pulled out of Mom's throat slick with saliva and pressed my head to Bridget's awaiting vagina, Mom's hand rubbing me against her daughter's clitoris before stuffing me inside.

"Fuck her Aiden," Mom commanded. "Fuck your sister good. Fuck her for me, fuck her for the family."

I needed no further prompting. Falling forward I hugged Bridget's back as I thrust inside her. The slapping of my pelvis against her ass echoing around the room. The muffled moans of Bridget sighing as Mom came on her face. My hands slid over their bodies, up into Bridget's hair without care it would destroy the hairdo. I found Mom's ass beneath Bridget's head and squeezed, my finger dabbing on her puckered wet asshole. I lifted off and again spread Bridget's ass to watch my cock slide in and out of her pink as Mom allowed her daughter's head to be freed from its pussy prison.

She turned, resting her cheek on Mom's pubic bone and with closed eyes again begged me to cum inside her.

"Cum in her," Mom repeated between licking my balls. "Let me see you cum Baby."

And with Bridget squeezing her pussy around me, I let loose.

A torrent of semen surged from me and into my sister's vagina. Gushing cum as deep as possible. Into her uterus.

"God I can feel it," Bridget admitted. "I can feel your cum Aiden."

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," I yelled with each jet, with each thrust as my balls emptied.

With only one or two spurts left I pulled from Bridget and Mom took over, directing my cock into her mouth where she greedily ate my jizz, adding to the river of sperm overflowing from my sister's cunt and falling upon her face.

Cupping her pussy to stem the flow, Bridget climbed off and joined Mom at my cock, sucking and kissing my still erect penis between their mouths.

"I mean it you know," I stated, running my hand over Bridget's hair, the other on Mom's eyeshadow streaked cheek. "From this day forward, for as long as us three live. I consider myself married to both of you."

Smiling; joyous; proud to be my wives, they kissed and just as the clock struck three p.m. there was a knock at the door and we heard Nathaniel yelling for his fiancee.

* * *

It was uncomfortable for a number of hours. After some shouting it was discovered Nathaniel had previously slept with one of the bridesmaids anyway so any guilt Bridget may have had, quickly evaporated. We managed to leave the resort without running into too many of the other guests and on the road we allowed ourselves to feel pretty good about the whole matter. I felt elated. I had secured my sister's presence in my life and had betrothed myself to not one but two women. The two women I loved most in the world.

It took the entire journey and pulling up in the driveway of our home before Bridget leaned forward between the two front seats and looked at me, a confused expression on her face.

"So hang on Aiden. Does this mean you actually aren't gay?" She questioned.

Mom and I just laughed.

The End.

Thank you for reading.